Reduced Price Game Guides: Thread Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, let me welcome you all to the new guide thread. Second, I'd like to ask you all to please keep conversations not pertaining to guide drops or which ones you've grabbed to a minimum to avoid cluttering the thread. It's not that I don't enjoy the chit chat, but that it may stop others from locating information on the newest drops.

That being said, let me thank Cheapy for creating this site, without which I would've spent probably 10 times what I HAVE spent on games and guides. Moreover, let me thank each and every one of my fellow CAGs for continuing to contribute to making this site a great place to find out about sales and clearances of the items we as gamers use most. Without a great community, NONE of this would be possible.

Furthermore, I would like to thank our Wiki editors HeatDolphin and Rocko for updating the Wiki. Great job.

Now, with that out of the way(and before I get to rambling), let's get on to making this new thread.

Useful Information(and links):

Game Guide Trading Clearinghouse(old one, locked now):
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102021

Game Guide Trade Thread(KEEP ALL TRADE REQUESTS HERE OR IN PM'S)
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175548

PLEASE keep ALL trade requests in there or PM's. Thank you.

Reduced Price Guide Discussion Thread(KEEP ALL DISCUSSION NOT RELATED TO GUIDE DROPS HERE!!!)
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169252

Guide Lists(master drop lists and recent drops):

Master Drop List(by store, alphabetically):
http://wiki.cheapassgamer.com/index.php/Category:Strategy_Guides_%28master_lists%29

Recent Guide Drops(by date,also check the second post in this thread):
http://wiki.cheapassgamer.com/index.php/Category:Strategy_Guides_%28recent_drops%29

What is the purpose of this thread?

The purpose of this thread is to let our fellow CAGs know when a guide has dropped to a low price(it's NOT ALWAYS A PENNY), so they can go out and grab guides for themselves and for trading with other CAGs.

Anytime you have guide drops to report, post them here. Please specify at which store you found them and which guides you found and list them in alphabetical order. Thank you.

What are penny guides?

Penny guides are guides which have been on the market for a while and the publisher(or store chain) decide that the remaining stock of these guides have little to no chance of selling, so they issue an order to pull them from the shelves and destroy them. At that time, they are also marked as .01 in their inventory system, except in the case of BBV, which marks them .01 only AFTER pulling them.

Most stores have an agreement with the publisher that states that if they destroy the remaining stock of those items, they will receive a credit for their value from the publisher. This is why many stores are usually annoyed when we CAGs come in and buy the guides AT the penny price, since otherwise they would've received a full credit for those items.

According to an employee at a local BB, they also have a recycling program for the pennied stock, so as to not clutter landfill space with the guides. As to how true it is, I cannot confirm, but I would hope that the paper is at least recycled instead of just dumpstered.

Prior Reduced price game guide threads:

Guide Three:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50515&highlight=guide
Guide Four:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1496376
Guide Five:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85976
Guide Six:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116918
Guide Seven:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131717
Guide Seven and a half:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142400
Guide Eight:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167157

Finally, below is a list of website links, each of which goes to their respective guide page. Whenever possible, I will update the links with better ones(if available).

Amazon
Barnes&Noble
BestBuy
BookPool
CircuitCity
Gamestop
Overstock
StrategyGuides.net
ToysRUs

Thanks to floormat, Guinavere and anyone else who has created and maintained the guide thread before, as well as to all of those who find out either advance information on drops or provide a list of which ones dropped when we do have a drop.

The post below this one contains a list going back at LEAST six months of the more current guide drops, which stores they occured at and which ones dropped. Note that sometimes(Oblivion guide, Quake Wars: Enemy Territory)there are multiple versions of a guide, be it that there are Prima versions, Brady versions and the occasional Nintendo and Doublejump guides.

Please specify WHICH version has dropped when mentioning possible guide drops. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was out running errands today and checked 6 stores. Nothing. 6 stores! I don't think I got a guide (that I wanted) from GS's in my area for all of 2008.

Checked three GS's yesterday, and two today, hoping to find DQIV and Web of Shadows to keep and use, but couldn't find a single copy. I've been turned down on guides before, but wow, for not a single GS to have a single guide.

well I'll try one more time this morning. I have to go to Gamestop anyway to pick up a 360 and I'm sure that would be a good trade off in case they say "we have to destroy them"...."if you let me keep them I'll buy an Xbox 360 and a membership card.."......I don't know if it'll work, but I can hope!

Anyone know if gamestop would take a return on a game guide bought yesterday. My brother bought a bioshock guide for 17 and i dont want to look like a moron trying to return something they wont take back.

I managed to grab Soul Calibur 4, Tales of Vesperia and also a Mario Galaxy Premiere edition(from Circuit City) for 1 penny each. Thanks for the heads up guys

Im about to go back up to gamestop but can someone please answer my question. I dont want to look like an ass if im wrong. Can I return a bioshock strat guide that my brother bought yesterday at the price of $17 if i have the receipt? or are all guide sales final?

[quote name='BarbblerElf']Im about to go back up to gamestop but can someone please answer my question. I dont want to look like an ass if im wrong. Can I return a bioshock strat guide that my brother bought yesterday at the price of $17 if i have the receipt? or are all guide sales final?[/quote]

Guide sales are final, yeah...but it might be worth a shot.

Personally, if I were the manager on duty, I'd give the return, considering the circumstances - as long as the book still looks to be in the condition it was in when sold (no folded pages or whatnot). Guides are never supposed to be returned, but that's a 'mistake' I'd make to save a kid a few bucks. It's not really a big deal.

Give it a shot, but don't get mad if they turn you down. Just explain the situation honestly.

[quote name='BarbblerElf']Im about to go back up to gamestop but can someone please answer my question. I dont want to look like an ass if im wrong. Can I return a bioshock strat guide that my brother bought yesterday at the price of $17 if i have the receipt? or are all guide sales final?[/QUOTE]

If it was just bought yesterday then you probably can return it as long as it is in the same condition he bought it. Some GS have been sealing guides so if it came sealed and you try to return it opened, then you will probably be out of luck. Also if you return this and then bring up a stack of penny guides, you might get shot down on those as they will see you are just trying to wait for the Bioshock guide to drop and not want to sell you the other penny stuff.

[quote name='BarbblerElf']Im about to go back up to gamestop but can someone please answer my question. I dont want to look like an ass if im wrong. Can I return a bioshock strat guide that my brother bought yesterday at the price of $17 if i have the receipt? or are all guide sales final?[/quote]

There are 2 Bioshock guides. One was released when the 360 version came out and the other is an update that was released when the ps3 version came out. Sounds like you got the version that is $17. You can also call and ask about the return policy.

Effers at my local mall GS have 4 whole shelves of guides stacked up...all pennied out. Stuff all the way back to Fable 1 I saw.

[quote name='bassec']Effers at my local mall GS have 4 whole shelves of guides stacked up...all pennied out. Stuff all the way back to Fable 1 I saw.[/QUOTE]

Were u able to get some?

[quote name='bassec']Effers at my local mall GS have 4 whole shelves of guides stacked up...all pennied out. Stuff all the way back to Fable 1 I saw.[/QUOTE]

Where exactly did you see them, in the back room? Did you consider asking an employee if you could go through the stack?

I pulled:

GameShark Ultimate Codes 2008
Dragon Quest IV
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
Soul Calibur IV
World of Warcraft: Bestiary
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
007: Quantum of Solace
Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
SOCOM: Confrontation

Unfortunately, no LE guides - those usually get sold around here, even when we get replenished.

Also got a Mario holiday stocking, a Mario Christmas tree ornament, and Painkiller: Overdose (pennied PC game).

Funny enough, we didn't have anyone come in and try hunting for the penny guides...and I didn't go pull the store's guides 'til pretty late in the evening. They were all out on the spinner rack, free for the taking.

[quote name='Oops! I did it again.']I pulled:

Dragon Quest IV
Soul Calibur IV

Unfortunately, no LE guides - those usually get sold around here, even when we get replenished.

Also got a Mario holiday stocking, a Mario Christmas tree ornament, and Painkiller: Overdose (pennied PC game).

Funny enough, we didn't have anyone come in and try hunting for the penny guides...and I didn't go pull the store's guides 'til pretty late in the evening. They were all out on the spinner rack, free for the taking.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear that you're one of those GS employees that lets people get the guides if they're out on the shelves. I hate it when GS employees leave the guides on the shelves then block your sale when you bring them up.

Only managed to get Call of Duty 4, Soul Calibur IV, WoW Beastiary and Castlevania: Order of Eccelsia guides.

My friend was with me and he ended up getting the GoW 2 LE (I had one already) and Soul Calibur IV guides. I stopped by a GS today after being told last night that the manager had to penny them out of the system. However, when I got there, the guides were already tossed. :cry: I even told the manager if she would let me get them but she had to toss them. I saw a DQIV, Web of Shadows, Socom and GoW2 LE guide in that stack.

I also went by our local mall on Thursday night when they pennied and they wouldn't let me have the guides also. I saw at least 2 or 3 Fable II LE books in that stack as well.

I guess we all have to wait till BB drops their guides. I'm hoping it's as nice as the drops we saw at GS.

--Michael

[quote name='Oops! I did it again.']I pulled:

Dragon Quest IV
Soul Calibur IV

Funny enough, we didn't have anyone come in and try hunting for the penny guides...and I didn't go pull the store's guides 'til pretty late in the evening. They were all out on the spinner rack, free for the taking.[/quote] 0_0 I didn't know PC games got pennied. Does anyone have a list of these?

[quote name='Josef']Good to hear that you're one of those GS employees that lets people get the guides if they're out on the shelves. I hate it when GS employees leave the guides on the shelves then block your sale when you bring them up.[/quote]

There was one of those employees at my final stop today, and it made my afternoon. I didn't want to be greedy so I just took two guides: CoD4, which I didn't have yet, and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate, since it pennied ages ago and a lot of people seem to be looking for them. I was going to use the "oh wow, what an awesome deal" thing, but she let me keep them and mentioned that I may as well have them, since otherwise they were going to tear them up and throw them out. At first I left the store, but I thought again and went back in and took the second (and last) copies they had of the same two guides, and I was like "well, if you're just going to throw them out..." So the clerk asked me if I wanted her to look up the other penny ones, and I told her that wasn't necessary, since I knew which ones were pennied. So I proceeded to clean them out for a total of 12 guides (no LE :cry: ). I felt kind of bad about taking so many and asked all the employees if they wanted any, but they said no and was glad I took them, so I guess yay for me.

:cry: I feel so bad for you guys with dbag Gamestop employees. That's how the one local Game Crazy is for me, and it's so frustrating to see TONs of pennied guides, and have some jerk lie to you about the price or rip the covers off and throw them out in front of you (both of which have happened to me).

[quote name='Rave Child']There was one of those employees at my final stop today, and it made my afternoon. I didn't want to be greedy so I just took two guides: CoD4, which I didn't have yet, and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate, since it pennied ages ago and a lot of people seem to be looking for them. I was going to use the "oh wow, what an awesome deal" thing, but she let me keep them and mentioned that I may as well have them, since otherwise they were going to tear them up and throw them out. At first I left the store, but I thought again and went back in and took the second (and last) copies they had of the same two guides, and I was like "well, if you're just going to throw them out..." So the clerk asked me if I wanted her to look up the other penny ones, and I told her that wasn't necessary, since I knew which ones were pennied. So I proceeded to clean them out for a total of 12 guides (no LE :cry: ). I felt kind of bad about taking so many and asked all the employees if they wanted any, but they said no and was glad I took them, so I guess yay for me.

:cry: I feel so bad for you guys with dbag Gamestop employees. That's how the one local Game Crazy is for me, and it's so frustrating to see TONs of pennied guides, and have some jerk lie to you about the price or rip the covers off and throw them out in front of you (both of which have happened to me).[/QUOTE]

That was similar to my experience with this drop. I brought up 4 guides, not wanting to push my luck, and the guy scanned them. He said "These are a penny each. Why don't you pick up another one to make it an even nickel." :) It's experiences like this that have lead me to do my preorders at this store, as well as make sure my used games get traded in to them.

[quote name='darkslime']0_0 I didn't know PC games got pennied. Does anyone have a list of these?[/QUOTE]

Not sure about a list, but I think Tabula Rasa pennied out recently, though I'm only basing that off a picture of a dumpster filled with copies of the game.

Also, Bad Day L.A. pennied out last year. Still a penny too much for that shit.

All the GS stores around me are far too quick at pulling penny guides. I haven't been able to find a single guide yet, and even if I did I am 100% certain that I'd get denied. None of the GS employees around here seem like they'd cut me any slack.

Thanks so much for posting about this latest round at GS - ended up with a GoW2 LE for free. I'm going to swing by a few other stores tomorrow to look for Fable 2 LE and COD4.

Man I got denied by this one dude at Gamestop. He had it in a box but he would not give them to me... i think he was the manager wearing a black shirt and the next day i came back, another dude who worked there and i asked about penny guides hes like telling me why they penny them out and how they throw them away. I was like if you wanted them i would have given them to you if you came yesterday. He was like i had about 3 or 4 gears of war 2 limited edition too.:bomb:

Real nice lady sold me a Gripshift and I noticed they actually had a penny guide out. This was new to me, so I clutched my chest and fell to ground. She helped me up and I said I wanted to buy the guide. She scanned it and started to laugh. I said I heard it was on sale. She said, "How much?" I said, "A penny." She said it wasn't a penny and denied me the sale.

I remembered when EBGames was around and they'd sell me pennied out shit. I even got an Astropad controller for the Dreamcast, brand new. Granted, I only tried three Gamestops before I got tired and gave up, but still I don't remember as much resistance at EBgames for pennied out stuff as I have for Gamestop right now. One store told me they had no more Gears of Wars LE even though a guide was sitting on the counter behind him. Suppose he was able to snag one. :/

Same 10/20/30% discounts as last week at CC, but now they pulled out some old guides for 30% too. I shifted through the stack and found these for a penny each:

Rise of Nations Rise of Legends
Guild Wars Factions
Super Paper Mario (Wii)
Rogue Gallery
Rock Band

Still tons of customers for a Saturday, but not a lot of sales going on. They had a bunch of newer guides that rang up 30% off, but I will wait for a better deal. There's a nice looking Fallout 3 golden hardcover I want.

Nice. I went back to the gamestop that let me get the guides the other day and i picked up some more. I got
Dragon Quest IV
Final Fantasy Tactics A2
Destroy all humans
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy Revenant wings
Bioshock
Socom confrontation
Zelda twlight princess white cover.
I love this gamestop. I plan to go back tomorrow to pick up the guides for games i dont want since idc if they dont sell me them since i got the ones i want. and maybe ill pick up some doubles. i wont take them all so someone else

[quote name='Josef']Where exactly did you see them, in the back room? Did you consider asking an employee if you could go through the stack?[/quote]

Yeah...since they left the door open.

I asked if I could even buy them...and they said "no sorry we aren't even allowed to take them ourselves."

Exactly how many mass effect guides are there? It says the one with the art book is pennied? Does it say art book on the front of the guide? My game stop has so many of mass effect guides. Also, when halo 3 guides get pennied they have literally have like 35 of them. Also, they have about 28-35 of Mario Galaxy guides but they are soft cover.

[quote name='loxthefox']Not sure about a list, but I think Tabula Rasa pennied out recently, though I'm only basing that off a picture of a dumpster filled with copies of the game.[/quote]

It probably did penny buty it's not worth getting a copy. The servers are closing next month, and the game is available for download for free on the site.

[quote name='BarbblerElf']Exactly how many mass effect guides are there? It says the one with the art book is pennied? Does it say art book on the front of the guide? My game stop has so many of mass effect guides. Also, when halo 3 guides get pennied they have literally have like 35 of them. Also, they have about 28-35 of Mario Galaxy guides but they are soft cover.[/quote]

There are 3 versions, I guess. There is a guide, an art book, and a bundle of both that is shrink wrapped. The one that is pennied is a bundle with the guide and art book. It has it's own SKU, and should be two books shrink wrapped together.

I am very certain Gamestop will be pennying their Prima guides next Thursday. Last time they pennied guides, they pennied Brady guides one week and Prima guides the following week, and both happened on Thursday. It's pretty likely they'll be pennying their old Prima guides, and the ones off the top of my head that should get pennied are Super Mario Galaxy (softcover), Mass Effect (and probably art book, too), Phantom Hourglass (softcover), and Halo 3. I'm guessing there will be others, but I can't think of them atm. Of course, this is just speculation, but you may want to hit up that store at opening on Thursday, just in case....

[quote name='Rave Child']There are 3 versions, I guess. There is a guide, an art book, and a bundle of both that is shrink wrapped. The one that is pennied is a bundle with the guide and art book. It has it's own SKU, and should be two books shrink wrapped together.

I am very certain Gamestop will be pennying their Prima guides next Thursday. Last time they pennied guides, they pennied Brady guides one week and Prima guides the following week, and both happened on Thursday. It's pretty likely they'll be pennying their old Prima guides, and the ones off the top of my head that should get pennied are Super Mario Galaxy (softcover), Mass Effect (and probably art book, too), Phantom Hourglass (softcover), and Halo 3. I'm guessing there will be others, but I can't think of them atm. Of course, this is just speculation, but you may want to hit up that store at opening on Thursday, just in case....[/quote]

They have 10+ of each of those. I would love it if they got pennied. I'm crossing my fingers.

They also have a lot of Final Fantasy XII Hard Cover guides. Too bad those aren't pennied since they look awesome.

Edit: Man how awesome is my one gamestop. So far all my 30+ guides came from there. 13 on friday and the rest today. The have a whole section of the store dedicated to guides. I might go back and pick them up as my last stop aftering going out to the remote gamestops that no one ever goes to. And I hope that gamestop gives me the guides as the employees are awesome there. Well the manager us even more awesome. She lets customers use her edge card for an extra 10% off if they dont have one. How cool is that.

[quote name='BarbblerElf']They have 10+ of each of those. I would love it if they got pennied. I'm crossing my fingers.

They also have a lot of Final Fantasy XII Hard Cover guides. Too bad those aren't pennied since they look awesome.

Edit: Man how awesome is my one gamestop. So far all my 30+ guides came from there. 13 on friday and the rest today. The have a whole section of the store dedicated to guides. I might go back and pick them up as my last stop aftering going out to the remote gamestops that no one ever goes to. And I hope that gamestop gives me the guides as the employees are awesome there. Well the manager us even more awesome. She lets customers use her edge card for an extra 10% off if they dont have one. How cool is that.[/quote]

That sounds like how a couple of the local stores were around here, until the edict to turn into total dicks came down from the DM. Then, all of the cool people got canned and the people they hired/transferred from other stores follow his policies to the letter.

The one store even had a manager at one point who did that thing with the Edge card(letting customers use theirs), but it seems all of the good employees get fired or quit and they hire total douchebags to take their place.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Tomorrow is Monday. Anyone think we may see some penny guides at Best Buy?[/quote]

Probably not this Monday, but maybe for NEXT Monday. Don't quote me on that though, since I don't work for BB. When did we have the huge drop last year? I completely forget.

[quote name='BarbblerElf']They have 10+ of each of those. I would love it if they got pennied. I'm crossing my fingers.

Edit: Man how awesome is my one gamestop. So far all my 30+ guides came from there. 13 on friday and the rest today. The have a whole section of the store dedicated to guides. I might go back and pick them up as my last stop aftering going out to the remote gamestops that no one ever goes to. And I hope that gamestop gives me the guides as the employees are awesome there. Well the manager us even more awesome. She lets customers use her edge card for an extra 10% off if they dont have one. How cool is that.[/quote]

Oh, that reminds me. I had the FFXII LE guide checked on Friday, and it was still $14.99. I can't believe it hasn't dropped yet.... I've got a store with a few of them, all behind the counter where no one really sees them, and the employee there is super nice to me, so hopefully I'll eventually score one. Probably it'll happen right after I beat FFXII.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Probably not this Monday, but maybe for NEXT Monday. Don't quote me on that though, since I don't work for BB. When did we have the huge drop last year? I completely forget.[/quote]

The date in the second post is 2/18/08, which was President's Day. I really really hope it happens a week earlier this year, though, because I'll be busy traveling all day that Monday.

[quote name='Chronis']^^check da second post! Actually, I did it for you. It happened on Feb 18th[/quote]

LOL

I'm always telling everyone else to 'check the second post', yet I didn't feel like doing it myself just then when I posted.

:roll::lol:

I guess I should follow my own advice, huh?

Thing is, I think I got squat last year from the big drop at BB and unless I go to the out of town one I've scored at big time lately, I doubt I'll get anything again THIS year.

[quote name='Rave Child']The date in the second post is 2/18/08, which was President's Day. I really really hope it happens a week earlier this year, though, because I'll be busy traveling all day that Monday.[/QUOTE]

Best of all, there's STILL guides from that drop on the freakin' site!

Also, a few guides are gone from the site, including Assassin's Creed.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']LOL

I'm always telling everyone else to 'check the second post', yet I didn't feel like doing it myself just then when I posted.

:roll::lol:

I guess I should follow my own advice, huh?

Thing is, I think I got squat last year from the big drop at BB and unless I go to the out of town one I've scored at big time lately, I doubt I'll get anything again THIS year.[/quote]
iam, its like when you tell a kid a hundred times not to do something then you find yourself doing it

[quote name='Purkeynator']Tomorrow is Monday. Anyone think we may see some penny guides at Best Buy?[/quote]

I really hope so. I'm on penny guide withdrawl. The only thing my Best Buy has left from the last penny drops is Mega Man Starforce Card Kit guides and Secrets & Tips 2008. Neither of which will net me anything at the place I unload all my guides.

I don't think the drop will happen until the 16th, though. If that's a holiday, awesome, I won't have to work so I'll have plenty of time to go to every Best Buy in the morning to grab the guides before they get a chance to pull them.

Hoping to pick up Quantom of Solace, Fable 2 LE, and Gears 2 LE at my local Gamestop tomorrow. The guys there are cool and know me but I guess I've never tried to buy penny guides before. Hopefully the large quantities of each I saw yesterday didn't magically disappear.

[quote name='Chronis']It probably did penny buty it's not worth getting a copy. The servers are closing next month, and the game is available for download for free on the site.[/quote]

You can play it offline? I thought it was online only.

[quote name='Visc']You can play it offline? I thought it was online only.[/quote]

Yeah, it is online only. I meant that until the servers close, it's free to download/play.

damnnn went to sooo many GS's today and they have gotten GOOD about taking all the guides off the rack...very sad..

guess ill have to wait til the big BB guide drop

[quote name='david12795']Im new to this guide thing.

Where do we usually see these penny guides at BB? and are they usually common?[/quote] They're at the same place where all of the other guides are, and how common they depends on how many people in your area know about them, and if the employees bother to pull them.

GS at Puente hills, ca has 3 gears LE but the guy wants to charge me $9.99 (adjust manually, he said that he'll give me a $20 off $29.99) after spending 5 minutes asking somebody on the phone on why it's ringing up a pnny. so I just left. I also wants to buy $135 worth of games but I told him to forget it. And go to another gs across the street.
There are 3 employees working this afternoon and all of them are surprise it's ringing up .01.

That GS is a mess and poorly run IMO. The 2 employees don''t know anything about games, more like your typical cashier at burger place. One of the employee wants to give a lady in front of me a gutted copy of Rockband 2 even though the lady ask for a sealed copy and after 5 minutes looking she can't find it. The other employee heard the argument and told her that she's looking in the wrong place ( used drawers). She has huge boobs and low cut shirt so that helps my waiting time. :)

Went guide hunting today, but no go. However, I picked up some promotional display posters they were about to toss out, CoDWaw and Fire Emblem. I suppose they're strict on the guides and pulling them asap but they're willing to give me those, so they're pretty cool in that sense. I did notice a Crisis Core guide hiding behind some WoW guides, didnt realize it had pennied out, better get back there soon to see if I can pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back