Reduced Price Game Guides: Thread Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, let me welcome you all to the new guide thread. Second, I'd like to ask you all to please keep conversations not pertaining to guide drops or which ones you've grabbed to a minimum to avoid cluttering the thread. It's not that I don't enjoy the chit chat, but that it may stop others from locating information on the newest drops.

That being said, let me thank Cheapy for creating this site, without which I would've spent probably 10 times what I HAVE spent on games and guides. Moreover, let me thank each and every one of my fellow CAGs for continuing to contribute to making this site a great place to find out about sales and clearances of the items we as gamers use most. Without a great community, NONE of this would be possible.

Furthermore, I would like to thank our Wiki editors HeatDolphin and Rocko for updating the Wiki. Great job.

Now, with that out of the way(and before I get to rambling), let's get on to making this new thread.

Useful Information(and links):

Game Guide Trading Clearinghouse(old one, locked now):
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102021

Game Guide Trade Thread(KEEP ALL TRADE REQUESTS HERE OR IN PM'S)
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175548

PLEASE keep ALL trade requests in there or PM's. Thank you.

Reduced Price Guide Discussion Thread(KEEP ALL DISCUSSION NOT RELATED TO GUIDE DROPS HERE!!!)
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169252

Guide Lists(master drop lists and recent drops):

Master Drop List(by store, alphabetically):
http://wiki.cheapassgamer.com/index.php/Category:Strategy_Guides_%28master_lists%29

Recent Guide Drops(by date,also check the second post in this thread):
http://wiki.cheapassgamer.com/index.php/Category:Strategy_Guides_%28recent_drops%29

What is the purpose of this thread?

The purpose of this thread is to let our fellow CAGs know when a guide has dropped to a low price(it's NOT ALWAYS A PENNY), so they can go out and grab guides for themselves and for trading with other CAGs.

Anytime you have guide drops to report, post them here. Please specify at which store you found them and which guides you found and list them in alphabetical order. Thank you.

What are penny guides?

Penny guides are guides which have been on the market for a while and the publisher(or store chain) decide that the remaining stock of these guides have little to no chance of selling, so they issue an order to pull them from the shelves and destroy them. At that time, they are also marked as .01 in their inventory system, except in the case of BBV, which marks them .01 only AFTER pulling them.

Most stores have an agreement with the publisher that states that if they destroy the remaining stock of those items, they will receive a credit for their value from the publisher. This is why many stores are usually annoyed when we CAGs come in and buy the guides AT the penny price, since otherwise they would've received a full credit for those items.

According to an employee at a local BB, they also have a recycling program for the pennied stock, so as to not clutter landfill space with the guides. As to how true it is, I cannot confirm, but I would hope that the paper is at least recycled instead of just dumpstered.

Prior Reduced price game guide threads:

Guide Three:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50515&highlight=guide
Guide Four:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1496376
Guide Five:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85976
Guide Six:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116918
Guide Seven:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131717
Guide Seven and a half:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142400
Guide Eight:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167157

Finally, below is a list of website links, each of which goes to their respective guide page. Whenever possible, I will update the links with better ones(if available).

Amazon
Barnes&Noble
BestBuy
BookPool
CircuitCity
Gamestop
Overstock
StrategyGuides.net
ToysRUs

Thanks to floormat, Guinavere and anyone else who has created and maintained the guide thread before, as well as to all of those who find out either advance information on drops or provide a list of which ones dropped when we do have a drop.

The post below this one contains a list going back at LEAST six months of the more current guide drops, which stores they occured at and which ones dropped. Note that sometimes(Oblivion guide, Quake Wars: Enemy Territory)there are multiple versions of a guide, be it that there are Prima versions, Brady versions and the occasional Nintendo and Doublejump guides.

Please specify WHICH version has dropped when mentioning possible guide drops. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
not too long ago I ranted about how I got to a Gamecrazy as they had just pulled all of their penny guides off the shelf. It was probably about a month ago and I had just gotten interested in penny guides so it was my first time heading there to look specifically for the guides. Well I was told at the time that I couldn't have any of the 12 feet high stack of guides because they had to ship them back for a refund. I reluctantly left it at that despite being pissed off. Today I happened to go by there and was checking out the section near the employee area and they had left the door open and behold a HUGE tower of penny guides sits inside the employee area, the exact guides I was told over a month ago would have to be shipped back for a refund/destruction....
I didn't even bother to ask them.....what upsets me is that everytime no matter how busy or quiet none of the employees ever ask me if I need any help.

[quote name='whitereflection']The guide is definitely out, but it probably is Radiant Dawn, thanks.[/QUOTE]

The Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn guide was still pennied as of last Thursday, which is well after the other guides were raised back up in price. I'd be a little surprised if they de-pennied other guides, but can likely check on the Fire Emblem guide this week as my local store still had a few on the shelf.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Yes, lots of promo items from movies. I have gotten a Peter Pan metal lunchbox, Jungle Book tin bank, Fantastic Four figure with DVD, Shrek activity books and some die cast motorcycles for a penny at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop will also occasionally penny PC games and game accessories and controllers. I remember going on a frantic search when I heard the PS2 Onimusha Katana blade controller was pennied out.

[quote name='BarbblerElf']Too bad I didn't know any other guides that were pennied. I don't think anything other than the God of War 2 I picked up was pennied.
The had a lot of fallout 3 guides,Rainbow 6 vegas 2, MGS4, Mario Galaxy soft, mass effect, Mercenaries 2: World In Flames, Ninja Gaiden 2,Spore Official Strategy Guide Limited Edition Bundle , too human, fracture, Spiderman Web of Shadows everything else was bad.

Just took god of war 2 to the register

So I flopped the guide onto the table at the register. The guy grabs it and scans it. I'm holding my wallet,(Grabbing a $1 bill :lol:), to pretend like I don't know it will ring up a penny. He doesn't look at the screen just yet. He hits total and looks at me. Then he takes a quick look at the screen and says
"Your total is one cent. Wait?!? A PENNY?!?! omg It's a PENNY!!"
Then he looks toward the cashier next to him.
"Yo this is a Penny. LOOK."
She looks and see it."OMG wow. How many you want to buy, like 20.!" (everyone lol'd)
Then he tells every cashier about it Pretty loudly. Then another employee walks in and my cashier says
"Yo you want to buy this book? Only a PENNY! LOOK!!! He shows her the receipt. Look zero zero 1."
He then asks if I want a bag....(Probably since the bag costs more than the guide :D)
I said no and walked out.
Penny Guide = $.01
Seeing the look on the cashier's face the first time he sells one.....Priceless
[/quote]

Please tell me you used a different shade of white on the guide names...I'm about to have an aneurysm staring at that text...

[quote name='Richard Longfellow']Please tell me you used a different shade of white on the guide names...I'm about to have an aneurysm staring at that text...[/QUOTE]

lol yeah on some of the guide names, i copy/paste the names from the first post's list. the color is a bit different

Best Buy in Utah County jacked all their prices back up to retail. They had a ton of the Soul Calibur IV guides, and when I had the clerk pricecheck it, he knew exactly what it was for. He says "it's not a penny anymore, sorry," and tosses it back at me. Ugh. Never thought it'd be so hard to find a game guide, and the frustrating thing is, a few of these I actually want.

The only penny guides i got at Circuit City were..

Madden 08 x2 yeah i know...
Viva Pinata x2
Rock Band x3
Command and Conquer x1
Splinter Cell Double Agent is also a penny but they won't sell it to me. They said I have to buy the system with it. Guess they won't be selling that guide.

How does one know the guides are dropped on 1 penny since they don't put a sticker there? Do you have to bring them to the register to scan for each one of them (eg. BestBuy or Gamestop)?

[quote name='cagfansub']How does one know the guides are dropped on 1 penny since they don't put a sticker there? Do you have to bring them to the register to scan for each one of them (eg. BestBuy or Gamestop)?[/quote]

Read the first post and/or skim through the thread. With the exception of this most recent Best Buy drop, once a guide is dropped a penny, it will ALWAYS come up as a penny in the system.

But you do have to be careful in the event there are multiple versions of a guide for a game(example: Oblivion, which has had no less than 4-5 versions, including standalone expansion pack guides).

This is why usually the version WILL be listed in the master list of recent drops in the second post, so there's no confusion.

However, there are some WEIRD exceptions to the pennied rule. Case in point: Enemy Territories: Quake Wars.

It dropped to a penny(original version), they released a version covering both PS3 and 360, then that pennied but somehow went up to .68 a copy or so.

But in order to get into getting guides like this, you need to do some homework for yourself, since all of the information that you'll need should be readily available in the first and second posts on page one of this thread.

Sorry about the mess I just wanted to post this story really quick.

I went to another bestbuy last night to see if they still had any. They only had 1 of the god of war one. So I took that and another because I was not sure of the price and I wanted to get them scanned first to make sure they were the right price. When I got them scanned the guy said the other one was $19.99 and plus the god of war out of my hand and says I can't sell you this one. So I was like why not and he said I just can't. I told him that if its on the shelf by law he has to sell it and he keep saying no. At that point he placed the guide back on the table so I picked it back up and told him im just going bring it to the front and tell him to ring it up. he told me then im just going to follow you and tell them not to. I then asked for a manager and he keep saying well im in chage of the back so I would know. Then I aked him well If I went to 5 stores and none of them game me a problem but you then your the one who dont know. All he keep saying was I would know and im not going to sell it to you. I must have asked him like 5 times for a manager and he would not get one. after about 10 min he finally said he would get one and he messaged one and start walking really fast and said I'll go ask one be back in a second. I said ok, But when he started bascially running then I start to follow him. He goes to the back of the store and asked the manager. Can you tell this guy he cant buy this. the manager says who not? and he trys to explain the who thing thats its a penny. then the manager says well if it was on the shelf we have to sell it. so I said thank you the other just standing there did not know what to say. So I go to ring it up and the person at the register saw it was a penny and just start laughing and said I have to call a manger. I told her I just talked to one and he said it was ok. Then another manager comes up and says whats the matter and she goes this is ringing up as a penny and he says well then thats the price. I gave her a penny and left.

I went to 6 best buys and got at least 75 guides. Most of the time I get from 10 to 45 from a store and this was the only time I got a problem and it was only one guide. What I want to know who was right. Was he really not suppose to sell it or did he have to becasue it was on the shelf. Thanks

[quote name='Doomtime']The only penny guides i got at Circuit City were..

Splinter Cell Double Agent is also a penny but they won't sell it to me. They said I have to buy the system with it. Guess they won't be selling that guide.[/quote]

Yea I had the same problem at a CC on Saturday, there were 3 Splinter Cell: Double Agent guides and when I had them check the price the girl said it would be about 8.50...

On another note, that stuff about the Fallout 3 Hardcovers becoming rare appears to be very true... I was only able to find 2 copies at one BB after checking 3 Blockbusters (don't even know if they had it to begin with), 4 GSs, 1 other Best Buy, and 2 Targets. I ended up buying one at full price at BB to sell on Amazon or eBay.

[quote name='mvp828']Yea I had the same problem at a CC on Saturday, there were 3 Splinter Cell: Double Agent guides and when I had them check the price the girl said it would be about 8.50...

On another note, that stuff about the Fallout 3 Hardcovers becoming rare appears to be very true... I was only able to find 2 copies at one BB after checking 3 Blockbusters (don't even know if they had it to begin with), 4 GSs, 1 other Best Buy, and 2 Targets. I ended up buying one at full price at BB to sell on Amazon or eBay.[/quote]

Man my GS had like 4 last week and my BB had about 6. I should check if they are still there.

Edit:http://cgi.ebay.com/FALLOUT-3-Colle...4|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

$38 doesn't seem that much, worth it??

it is selling a bit higher at amazon but if you factor in everything it is not that much since the guide is going to cost a bit to ship

[quote name='62t']it is selling a bit higher at amazon but if you factor in everything it is not that much since the guide is going to cost a bit to ship[/quote]

It will cost about 6 bucks to ship... I am going to throw it on Amazon for probably 50. It will be a little less than 10 profit. The main reason I bought it is that I had a BB giftcard that I probably wasn't going to spend on anything else, and I can always use the money instead... I had been hoping to find it at GS to turn some of my credit into cash.

Oh... So I had posted this quite a while back and I was wondering, what ever happened with Tales of Vesperia at GS... Every store I have gone to had it back at 17.99 and I know there were a few other people that said the same thing.

Went to CC today and picked up the following:

1x Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
5x God of War II
1x Crysis
1x Army of Two
2x Rock Band
2x Everquest Online Adventures

+ Some other stuff that I can't remember. I also went to the local bookstore and flipped a few guides at a local bookstore for the following:

1x Xenosaga ep. II
1x Xenosaga ep. III

[quote name='Doomstink']Went to CC today and picked up the following:

1x Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
5x God of War II
1x Crysis
1x Army of Two
2x Rock Band
2x Everquest Online Adventures

+ Some other stuff that I can't remember. I also went to the local bookstore and flipped a few guides at a local bookstore for the following:

1x Xenosaga ep. II
1x Xenosaga ep. III[/quote]

Wow your CC had 5 God of War 2 guides lol.

[quote name='Fatagooyman']Sorry about the mess I just wanted to post this story really quick.

I went to another bestbuy last night to see if they still had any. They only had 1 of the god of war one. So I took that and another because I was not sure of the price and I wanted to get them scanned first to make sure they were the right price. When I got them scanned the guy said the other one was $19.99 and plus the god of war out of my hand and says I can't sell you this one. So I was like why not and he said I just can't. I told him that if its on the shelf by law he has to sell it and he keep saying no. At that point he placed the guide back on the table so I picked it back up and told him im just going bring it to the front and tell him to ring it up. he told me then im just going to follow you and tell them not to. I then asked for a manager and he keep saying well im in chage of the back so I would know. Then I aked him well If I went to 5 stores and none of them game me a problem but you then your the one who dont know. All he keep saying was I would know and im not going to sell it to you. I must have asked him like 5 times for a manager and he would not get one. after about 10 min he finally said he would get one and he messaged one and start walking really fast and said I'll go ask one be back in a second. I said ok, But when he started bascially running then I start to follow him. He goes to the back of the store and asked the manager. Can you tell this guy he cant buy this. the manager says who not? and he trys to explain the who thing thats its a penny. then the manager says well if it was on the shelf we have to sell it. so I said thank you the other just standing there did not know what to say. So I go to ring it up and the person at the register saw it was a penny and just start laughing and said I have to call a manger. I told her I just talked to one and he said it was ok. Then another manager comes up and says whats the matter and she goes this is ringing up as a penny and he says well then thats the price. I gave her a penny and left.

I went to 6 best buys and got at least 75 guides. Most of the time I get from 10 to 45 from a store and this was the only time I got a problem and it was only one guide. What I want to know who was right. Was he really not suppose to sell it or did he have to becasue it was on the shelf. Thanks[/quote]

Technically, once something reaches the penny price, it's not even supposed to be on the floor. But, I believe that some states have consumer protection laws in place that essentially state that stores MUST sell an item for the price it rings up as.

I'm not sure which states those are perse, but I know that I've had the least amount of hassle in NY and NJ typically, while in my home state of PA I've been denied on guide sales and even had them yanked from my hands after one guide came up as .01 .

The only thing is, I have been given 'limits' on how many I could buy for .01 in those states where I had the least trouble.

Mind you, getting any guide for .01 versus $19.99 or more is a blessing in itself, since stores could just hard line every one of us and tell us they can't sell them. PERIOD.

As for how many guides you got from your haul, I certainly hope you have a LARGE house or apartment, since those motherfuckers start taking up more space than they're worth and you'll soon realize why most of us cherry pick what we grab.

[quote name='mvp828']that stuff about the Fallout 3 Hardcovers becoming rare appears to be very true... I was only able to find 2 copies at one BB after checking 3 Blockbusters (don't even know if they had it to begin with), 4 GSs, 1 other Best Buy, and 2 Targets. I ended up buying one at full price at BB to sell on Amazon or eBay.[/quote]

Plenty Fallout 3 HC's at one of my local BBs. I think far more than the non-LE guide.

Well, I finally had some spare time so I went to BB again to see which guides were back on the shelf and sure enough, every de-pennied guide was back on the shelf. Many of these guides I missed out on getting on the first day!

Here is the deal, I know BB does not have to sale me/us penny guides. The times that I have been able to buy penny guides have made me feel "closer" to BB. By this I mean, I am way more likely to purchase other stuff there as well even when the prices is slightly higher than online. Last year we spent over $2400 at BB. I could not have believe it when I saw it on our reward zone online membership page. Unless my local store changes course, I hopefully will not spent a dime or penny at this store.

Edit: I got $10 in Reward Zone Certs and $50 in gift cards to spend in this store and then that will be it unless I find some loss leader to buy!

[quote name='BarbblerElf']Wow your CC had 5 God of War 2 guides lol.[/quote]

Yeah, that's why I was so excited when you let me know they were pennied.

Also, forgot to mention I also picked up:

1x Hellgate London at CC

For some reason the book store I flip at actually took the last one I bought, so it won't hurt to give them another.

[quote name='Fatagooyman']my room is in the basement so i have some room down here.[/quote]

I had about 450 or MORE at one point. I probably had closer to SIX HUNDRED when I first started. I would go nuts and grab 80-90 from 2-4 stores in a single day.

I sold a bunch on here, traded some more for ones I wanted, then the rest stagnated.

The trick is to buy the limited editions and RPG guides and leave the common shit to rot on the shelves(Incredible Hulk, Iron Man movie game guides).

You have to be selective.

when i moved in with my girl, i had 20 milk cratess of guides. each one holds about 30-35 guides. after the third time carryingthem i said the hell with it, yard sale about 30 of them took rest to goodwill. now i a fed up with what i have left and am trying to trade people or sell them here before i take to libary

[quote name='camelking6969']when i moved in with my girl, i had 20 milk cratess of guides. each one holds about 30-35 guides. after the third time carryingthem i said the hell with it, yard sale about 30 of them took rest to goodwill. now i a fed up with what i have left and am trying to trade people or sell them here before i take to libary[/QUOTE]

lol thats why i only grab what i need for games i own/will buy.
You are trying to get rid of your guides? got a list?

[quote name='supaet']ff12 limited edition ever dropped at gs?[/quote]

I had it checked this past Saturday and it rang up $14.99, so not yet. And man, I had no clue GoWII was pennied at CC. They had one left. Guess I'll swing in tomorrow and see if it's still there.

Well guys, remember that the FFX guide only pennied last year at GS. So I wondered be surprised if we see the FFXII guides linger quite a bit.

Picked up
2x wow bestiary
2x spiderman web of shadows

at BB.

Everything else picked clean by now. On another note they had like ten ace combat 6 bundles. Also picked up the fallout 3 special edition guide form cc for like $15.

cheers,
Mike

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
I would go nuts and grab 80-90 from 2-4 stores in a single day.
[/quote]

I hope you mean 80-90 from each store. :whee:

I grabbed 3 GoW2 guides from CC last week.

Sure. When can I expect you to drop by? lol

[quote name='jaysapathy']It was indeed the LE. Want to sell me one of yours for a penny? :p[/quote]

[quote name='Doomstink']It didn't, I just think that a hoarder bought the 10+ LEs that my Best Buy had. I was curious to know if anyone else had seen their Fallout 3 LE guide mysteriously disappear.

The guide became "rare" last week I guess.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't appear to be fetching more than SRP on ebay. In fact there are quite a few BIN for around $40. Amazon and half.com do have them in the $50+ range though.

That being said, I saw a good half dozen of them at my BB. I hit up BB, CC, and 3 Gamestops yesterday looking for Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise. Walked away empty handed. :(

[quote name='gordojones88']

I grabbed 3 GoW2 guides from CC last week.[/quote]

This is a new drop isn't it? IATCG?

I know i checked it 3 or 4 times in the past few months, but it always came up full price. I haven't checked since my local CC closed.

[quote name='camelking6969']when i moved in with my girl, i had 20 milk cratess of guides. each one holds about 30-35 guides. after the third time carryingthem i said the hell with it, yard sale about 30 of them took rest to goodwill. now i a fed up with what i have left and am trying to trade people or sell them here before i take to libary[/quote]

local mom 'n pop video game stores are you friends...

Picked up at Passadena Circuit City

2x Rogue Galaxy guides
1x Stalker
1x Splinter Cell: DA

They rang out but they could not get it through because it was part of a promotion?

However, the guy called the manager over and he told him to just buy a candy bar and take the guides. I sure of enough did =)

[quote name='miktau']Picked up
2x wow bestiary
2x spiderman web of shadows

at BB.

Everything else picked clean by now. On another note they had like ten ace combat 6 bundles. Also picked up the fallout 3 special edition guide form cc for like $15.

cheers,
Mike[/quote]

Help me out here: why is the Ace Combat 6 bundle's availability noteworthy?

[quote name='troy2007']Help me out here: why is the Ace Combat 6 bundle's availability noteworthy?[/quote]

It used to be worth a ton. Now it isn't.

Everyone has their stories about the shocked cashier or the angry manager, but I had a slightly strange encounter recently.
I was in a Best Buy I don't visit very often, and found a copy of Tales of Vesperia. At the time, I couldn't remember if it happened to be one of the titles that went back up in price, so I asked a media rep to check the price for me. He takes the guide and heads for a computer. As he's walking he says these are MSRP and priced as marked. He gets to the computer, scans the guide, and it shows up as pennied on the screen. He scans it again; same price of course. He looks at me, rolls his eyes, and walks away.

[quote name='ninjabenja']Everyone has their stories about the shocked cashier or the angry manager, but I had a slightly strange encounter recently.
I was in a Best Buy I don't visit very often, and found a copy of Tales of Vesperia. At the time, I couldn't remember if it happened to be one of the titles that went back up in price, so I asked a media rep to check the price for me. He takes the guide and heads for a computer. As he's walking he says these are MSRP and priced as marked. He gets to the computer, scans the guide, and it shows up as pennied on the screen. He scans it again; same price of course. He looks at me, rolls his eyes, and walks away.[/quote]

fuck that guy. I hate it when they tell you "It's MSRP" just because they don't want to scan it. And his reaction exhibits such a bad attitude.

[quote name='slowdive21']This is a new drop isn't it? IATCG?

I know i checked it 3 or 4 times in the past few months, but it always came up full price. I haven't checked since my local CC closed.[/quote]

The last time I checked the God Of War 2 guide at my closest CC that still had them in stock(checked yesterday and they were LONG GONE), they still came up FULL PRICE. So, maybe this was a recent drop? Personally, I would check ALL guides @ CC, since maybe the chain dropped every one of the guides due to the chain's liquidation.

[quote name='Purkeynator']This thread is getting on in age, over 200 pages now. IATCG, time to put this thread to pasture and start a new one?[/quote]

With my settings(50 posts per page), it's coming up as 81 pages for me, so for now it's definitely staying(unless I'm essentially ORDERED by a mod to remake it).

I apologize to those whose connections may be bogged down by this ginormous thread, but if all of the idle chit chat in this thread were in the DISCUSSION thread, this thread would not be so huge already.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
With my settings(50 posts per page), it's coming up as 81 pages for me, so for now it's definitely staying(unless I'm essentially ORDERED by a mod to remake it).

I apologize to those whose connections may be bogged down by this ginormous thread, but if all of the idle chit chat in this thread were in the DISCUSSION thread, this thread would not be so huge already.[/QUOTE]

What? Some game called ORDERED was pennied?

Never heard of it.

Dammit. A GameStop I got denied at still has the fucking penny guides sitting on its shelf. Disgaea 3 and Disgaea compilation. But the fat fuck manager there has a vendetta against me and apparently the only time he lifts a finger at that place is to tell me I can't use a coupon or can't buy guides. I tried to buy two copies of Wii Sports, but they're scratched to hell and thusly not only is he not doing any guide pulling, but he's letting employees take back garbage games without sending them to get refurbed.

I think on my next trip, I'm just going to take snapshots of all the things that "shouldn't be" at his store (since I know GameStop corporate policies far, far better than any of its employees) like drinks and food employees have behind the counter, scratched-to-hell games, and the pennied merch that he refuses to sell but somehow doesn't pull, and send them to the DM, just to be a spiteful prick.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']With my settings(50 posts per page), it's coming up as 81 pages for me, so for now it's definitely staying(unless I'm essentially ORDERED by a mod to remake it).

I apologize to those whose connections may be bogged down by this ginormous thread, but if all of the idle chit chat in this thread were in the DISCUSSION thread, this thread would not be so huge already.[/quote]Hmmm. Let me sleep on that thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back