Reduced Price Game Guides: Thread X(Ten)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, let me welcome you all to the new guide thread. Second, I'd like to ask you all to please keep conversations not pertaining to guide drops to a minimum to avoid cluttering the thread. It's not that I don't enjoy the chit chat, but that it may stop others from locating information on the newest drops.

That being said, let me thank Cheapy for creating this site, without which I would've spent probably 10 times what I HAVE spent on games and guides. Moreover, let me thank each and every one of my fellow CAGs for continuing to contribute to making this site a great place to find out about sales and clearances of the items we as gamers use most. Without a great community, NONE of this would be possible.

Furthermore, I would like to thank our Wiki editors HeatDolphin and Rocko for updating the Wiki. Great job.

Now, with that out of the way(and before I get to rambling), let's get on to making this new thread.

Useful Information(and links):

Game Guide Trading Clearinghouse(old one, locked now):

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=102021

Game Guide Trade Thread(KEEP ALL TRADE REQUESTS HERE OR IN PM'S):

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175548

PLEASE keep ALL trade requests in there or PM's. Thank you.

Reduced Price Guide Discussion Thread(KEEP ALL DISCUSSION NOT RELATED TO GUIDE DROPS HERE!!!):

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169252

Guide Lists(master drop lists and recent drops):

Master Drop List(by store, alphabetically):

http://wiki.cheapassgamer.com/index.php/Category:Strategy_Guides_%28master_lists%29

Recent Guide Drops(by date,also check the second post in this thread):

http://wiki.cheapassgamer.com/index.php/Category:Strategy_Guides_%28recent_drops%29

What is the purpose of this thread?

The purpose of this thread is to let our fellow CAGs know when a guide has dropped to a low price(it's NOT ALWAYS A PENNY), so they can go out and grab guides for themselves and for trading with other CAGs.

Anytime you have guide drops to report, post them here. Please specify at which store you found them and which guides you found and list them in alphabetical order. Thank you. Please, whenever possible, use RED font to make the drop info stand out. Thanks again.

What are penny guides?

Penny guides are guides which have been on the market for a while and the publisher(or store chain) decide that the remaining stock of these guides have little to no chance of selling, so they issue an order to pull them from the shelves and destroy them. At that time, they are also marked as .01 in their inventory system, except in the case of BBV, which marks them .01 only AFTER pulling them.

Most stores have an agreement with the publisher that states that if they destroy the remaining stock of those items, they will receive a credit for their value from the publisher. This is why many stores are usually annoyed when we CAGs come in and buy the guides AT the penny price, since otherwise they would've received a full credit for those items.

According to an employee at a local BB, they also have a recycling program for the pennied stock, so as to not clutter landfill space with the guides. As to how true it is, I cannot confirm, but I would hope that the paper is at least recycled instead of just dumpstered.

Prior Reduced price game guide threads:

Guide Three:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...ighlight=guide
Guide Four:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/....php?p=1496376
Guide Five:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...ad.php?t=85976
Guide Six:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=116918
Guide Seven:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=131717
Guide Seven and a half:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=142400
Guide Eight:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=167157
Guide Nine:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187222

Finally, below is a list of website links, each of which goes to their respective guide page. Whenever possible, I will update the links with better ones(if available).

Amazon
Barnes&Noble
BestBuy
Gamestop
Overstock
Strategyguides.net
ToysRUs

Thanks to floormat, Guinavere and anyone else who has created and maintained the guide thread before, as well as to all of those who find out either advance information on drops or provide a list of which ones dropped when we do have a drop.

The post below this one contains a list going back at LEAST six months of the more current guide drops, which stores they occured at and which ones dropped. Note that sometimes(Oblivion guide, Quake Wars: Enemy Territory)there are multiple versions of a guide, be it that there are Prima versions, Brady versions and the occasional Nintendo and Doublejump guides.

Please specify WHICH version has dropped when mentioning possible guide drops. Thank you.

Common Guide Drop Related Questions(FAQ):

FAQ - If you are new (or a vet with a few questions) look here SECOND! (After reading the above!)

Q: What Are Penny Guides?
A: Penny guides are guides which have been on the market for a while and the publisher(or store chain) decide that the remaining stock of these guides have little to no chance of selling, so they issue an order to pull them from the shelves and destroy them. At that time, they are also marked as .01 in their inventory system, except in the case of BBV, which marks them .01 only AFTER pulling them.

Most stores have an agreement with the publisher that states that if they destroy the remaining stock of those items, they will receive a credit for their value from the publisher. This is why many stores are usually annoyed when we CAGs come in and buy the guides AT the penny price, since otherwise they would've received a full credit for those items.

According to an employee at a local BB, they also have a recycling program for the pennied stock, so as to not clutter landfill space with the guides. As to how true it is, I cannot confirm, but I would hope that the paper is at least recycled instead of just dumpstered.

Q: Do all guides from all stores drop at the same time?
A: No. While most chains have nationwide drops within their own store (as in every BB will have the same drops coast to coast), not every different chain drops at the same time (what drops at BB is NOT necessarily dropped at GS). When in doubt, check post TWO for drop info.

Q: I found a penny guide and a clerk denied me! I'ma report 'em!
A: Whoa, hold your horses there, pardner! First of all, not a question. Second, just because something is on the shelf, the clerk does NOT have to sell you that item. Most stores are PRIVATE property and as such can deny you just about anything they want - including a sale. The best advice is to not be rude, not be arrogant, and just try hard to get them to have pity on you.

Q: Why don't the clerks want to sell me their penny guides? Aren't they just throwing them away?
A: As stated above, the stores are ordered by the publisher to trash the guides, and are then given credit for those guides. If they don't do this, the publisher won't give them the credit - it's like losing a sale. On the employee level, selling a penny guide can sometimes get them in trouble (or even fired!) I know it seems silly, but this is their job we're talking about! Respect the man (or woman) behind the counter and you'll get a lot more guides than otherwise!

Q: Should I just ask if the store has penny guides then?
A: No, since that denotes that you have some insider information as to the runnings of these businesses.

Q: What if the clerk wants to know how I know so much about guide drops?
A: If asked where you got your info about guides that pennied, simply say either 'the internet' or 'a friend of mine told me they're on clearance'.

Q: But clerks will know what a penny guide is, right? I can talk to them like anyone else here...
A: Never use the word pennied to ANY store clerks unless you have built up a good rapport with them. Even then, it may seem a little fishy if you know more about their shop than they do.

Q: Are guides labeled as a penny on the shelf?

A: Sometimes. Most times, no. GS seems to label everything that gets a price drop, so often times guides will be stickered. But even so, they most likely won't sell them to you. A sticker does not mean 'have to sell'.

Q: I tried to buy a guide that this thread said was pennied and it didn't ring up as such! What gives?
A: Either 1) Our source was wrong (this rarely happens and is usually verified a FEW times within maybe an hour of posting), or 2) The clerk changed the price. It's usually number 2.

Q: What's the easiest way to get penny guides? This sounds like TONS of work!
A: Best Buy is probably the best place to get guides, followed by GameStop, GameCrazy, Toys R Us and then Blockbuster. From what I've seen though, probably 95% of guides that people get are snagged at BB - the rest come from the other stores. But it never hurts to try!

Q: Has there been a drop recently?
A: If you are asking this question you didn't fully understand the OP - go back and read it once more. When a drop happens, it will be posted, and then placed in the second post - trust us.

Q: How do you guys know so much about penny guides?
A: We sometimes have inside sources with the information from the stores themselves; other times, fellow CAGS just like you or me simply take suspected guides to the register and ask them to ring them up, to check their prices. Feel free to do this yourself, and help give back to the community by telling us what you find! However, DON'T ask "Has anyone checked XXX lately?", unless you are in the right thread (discussion area).

Thanks to GrilledWitOnions for creating the above FAQ, which should eliminate the need for such questions popping up in the thread from this point on out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, after a month or two of my BestBuy clearing everything diligently, they left pretty much everything from the most recent drop. And a lot of them. I hadn't realized the softcover non-GOTY Fallout3 was pennied. I'm going to pick up a few for me and friends.

[quote name='bgame2']My order shipped yesterday too Hustler but UPS still doesn't recognize the tracking info. Are you having this problem?[/QUOTE]
This is my situation also.

The code is generated by BB.com...the package doesn't become trackable until it is actually received by UPS. I've never had anything canceled once it was marked as shipped.

Haha
Milpitas bb got clean out is probably my fault

I grabbed ten guides there to
check out

manager shows up and only let me have one of each game

then he told some dudes to check the guide section

sorry

Valley Stream, NY
Not much left besides Fallout 3 and a few more
Probably pulled though because I just bought 23 guides and the guy at the register called the manager.

Levittown,NY
Nothing left. tried to buy a few guides and was denied by the manager. Workers were instructed to pull guides

Westbury, NY
A few guides here and there, you might have a little luck there.
None of the rare guides (star ocean or fallout 3 ce)

Question: The guy that was ringing me up at one of the stores (the first one) was giving me an attitude and a tough time. I got ID'd (wasn't a problem since I don't look over 25) but he called the manager saying "we may have a problem" since I was purchasing all penny guides. Manager gave the OK for me to purchase and then he gave me an attitude. He glared at me and then muttered something to his friend employee under his breath.
I stupidly gave my name when trying to look up my best buy reward account so he may have written it down but I'm not sure.
Do you think I'd get banned from the store for that? I've never had a problem before from that store until today. He wouldn't even acknowledge me once he got the ok so I"m trying to file a complaint but not sure where to look. I just hope I'm not banned from future penny drops at that store since it's usually the one with the most guides. I bought 23 guides fyi so it wasn't a HUGE hoard I don't think, but he gave me the old stink-eye for some reason.

Also another question is: what's bestbuy's policy on selling penny guides? Are they required to sell them to me if it rings it up as a penny? Can I take it up with corporate if they are supposed to sell me the guides and they deny me? Is it in my best interest to just let it go if they do deny me? Last thing I would want is to get banned from that store.

MODS: If this post is not allowed please move to the appropriate forum. Thank you!

[quote name='muhsheesuh']Valley Stream, NY
Can I take it up with corporate if they are supposed to sell me the guides and they deny me? Is it in my best interest to just let it go if they do deny me? Last thing I would want is to get banned from that store.
[/QUOTE]

Corporate probably won't care and will side with the manager. Years ago I had a coupon (not a printout) from a coupon book at Best Buy for $5 off any GBA accessory, there was no mention of a minimum purchase or any specific item. I picked up a $2.99 item, they refused to honor it even the manager. I e-mailed corporate and told me coupons have restrictions (I read the fine print the item I had qualified) and whatever the manager said is final.

[quote name='muhsheesuh']Also another question is: what's bestbuy's policy on selling penny guides? Are they required to sell them to me if it rings it up as a penny? Can I take it up with corporate if they are supposed to sell me the guides and they deny me? Is it in my best interest to just let it go if they do deny me? Last thing I would want is to get banned from that store.

MODS: If this post is not allowed please move to the appropriate forum. Thank you![/QUOTE]

Filing a complaint will only red flag you in their system, since the manager will probably get a copy of the complaint you filed.

As for them being 'required to sell them to you', they are not required in most states and can(and have with me)deny the sale and you'll leave with nothing.

You can raise a little bit of a stink, but in the end it's not worth getting that irked over, since BB seems to go in cycles with denying on guides.

What I would do the next time a drop occurs is do what I did yesterday. Go and find a manager type(they were wearing pink shirts in my one local store yesterday)and ask them about clearance items and if something comes up a stupid cheap price and you've heard it's on clearance. Ask them if they'll allow the sale if it comes up some stupid cheap price.

And if you can, have a witness to this conversation there with you and mention the manager's name when getting rung out for penny guides.

That's what I did yesterday. :D I said 'Dennis said if it rings up some stupid cheap price that it's ok'.

They can STILL deny you the sale, but as long as you put them in that tight of a spot where 'so n so said it's ok', they should give you the sale.

The other thing that I have had luck with is to act like it is normal to ring up for that price. The past 2 drops (I don't know about this past drop as I ordered everything I wanted online and had it shipped and I REALLY hope the next drop is online as well), when the guides rang up a penny I told the cashier how they were just marked down that day and how they mark them down to a penny every few months.

This time around I went with the "I saw online it was a penny" and it worked like a charm. They seemed suspicious up to that point, but if it says it online it is hard for them to think I am scamming them.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']You guys are funny. Code 1 means back up to the front lanes. Additional cashiers. Not anything crazy like hot chick or manager needed.[/QUOTE]

I am now forever using Code 1 to mean "hot chick."

[quote name='ackbar7']This time around I went with the "I saw online it was a penny" and it worked like a charm. They seemed suspicious up to that point, but if it says it online it is hard for them to think I am scamming them.[/QUOTE]

That probably would've worked for me too, if I had gone in on Monday. But by the time I hit the one store yesterday they were ALL off of the site.

But I'm still content with my little 'conversation' routine I had with the one manager, since it worked out for me this time.:D

Of course, next time everything will be pulled from day one probably, but I at least got SOME stuff this time. Although, I wanted a spare LBP guide for good trade fodder, since I'm sure it's still pretty in demand even with the GOTY releasing.

I already have the guide in my own personal collection, since it was one I wanted right at launch(as well as the GTA IV one). I figured with how my luck has changed on getting pennied guides in recent months, I'd never find either once they dropped or I'd get denied, so I bought them at full MSRP.

Looks like the Best Buy on Bryant Irvin/I-20 in Ft. Worth was in the middle of pulling their guides when I stopped by today. They had a cart with about 10 on there, including one lone copy of LBP. Luckily for me though they hadn't hit up the copies of Star Ocean yet, so I snagged one and had no problem ringing out. :)

This Best Buy is notorius for pulling guides then putting them in the clearance bin for 50% off.

Found a random Tales of Vesperia guide at Gamecrazy yesterday. Negotiated a bit with the manager on duty and finally he kindly let me have it :bouncy:

Totally made my day and made up the mistake of me passing on the guide at GS not knowing it had been pennied.

Wow, eau - I found one at a GC up here a few weeks ago and after the clerk rang it up she went to the other employees and they discussed it amongst themselves for a bit then sold it to me for $4.99. I'm not sure if it was pennied at that point (it was right after it was mentioned here but may not have been that price at that store yet) or if they were simply discussing why it rang up $4.99 when it was tagged $19.99. For once, I was glad to pay more than a penny though.

In other news, after hitting up 4 Best Buys and pretty much giving up hope I finally found a Star Ocean at one of the least likely stores. Not only is this store notorious for pulling them, but it is a busy, heavily traficked one that I would have never thought would still have one left, sitting right out in the open. They didn't have much else either - only a couple of Street Fighter IV and Transformers. I also had a store pickup here and noticed they had at least 4 or 5 other bundles of guides in the store pickup area. being Wednesday I assume there were many more already picked up - making the Star Ocean find even more remarkable. That one never was online though right? On Monday morning I couldn't find it to order, anyway.

So I have two ready to pickup from Best Buy, is it worth it to go pick them up, or will they reject it? I don't want to spend money on train fare (in NYC) to pick them up if they're going to reject me.

[quote name='ssjmichael']So I have two ready to pickup from Best Buy, is it worth it to go pick them up, or will they reject it? I don't want to spend money on train fare (in NYC) to pick them up if they're going to reject me.[/QUOTE]

I can't tell you what WILL happen when you go. However, I can say you're very likely to get your guides. I actually brought a stack of 8 up to the counter at Union City, and I got denied. They let me have one from my pile (which of all guides I had including star ocean and LBP I picked UFC 2009 cause I promised it to a friend :bomb:). I then walked over to the instore pickup counter and they gave me 5 more guides with no problem :)

They can't tell your purchase price. If you used a reward zone GC or coupon or something, there are legitimate reasons why the price falls low. I'd say it's probably safe.

(I did instore pickup at 3 different stores on monday and succeeded each time).

I hit 3 of the best buys in the buffalo, Ny and someone cleaned them out big time. Only guides i got was Call of duty World at war, cheat codes summer 09, and spore Galatic adventures. Anyone in the area have extras

I hit 3 of the best buys in the buffalo, Ny and someone cleaned them out big time. Only guides i got was Call of duty World at war, cheat codes summer 09, and spore Galatic adventures. Anyone in the area have extras

Hey guys, those who are looking for guides, I got at least 2 of almost everything that dropped including LBP and Star Ocean.

please see my trade list under the trade forum.

I was able to snag Call of duty World at war,Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen,UFC 2009 Undisputed and Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess in Meriden ct.

They can't really deny you with in store pickup, with the exception of if they sent them back already.

That's the excuse the manager at the Parma, OH BB gave me when he called me Tuesday morning. He said they already sent back the FO3 guides that I ordered. I'm going to call customer service tomorrow morning since I got the email saying they were ready for pickup and get it changed to them shipping me the 20 FO3 guides. :D

So, pretty interesting, after scoruing this thread and the trading thread, it seems like there is a dearth of Tomb Raider Underworld guides. Are people just not getting them, or are they as hard to find as seem? Cuz personally, I'm 0-2 looking for it, with one BB left.

[quote name='Chronis']So, pretty interesting, after scoruing this thread and the trading thread, it seems like there is a dearth of Tomb Raider Underworld guides. Are people just not getting them, or are they as hard to find as seem? Cuz personally, I'm 0-2 looking for it, with one BB left.[/QUOTE]

Out of the 3 BestBuys I visited, I only found one. Luckily it was sealed and in excellent condition. :D Star Ocean was actually harder to find and the only one I found was not in the best of shape.
I still got everything I wanted so I'm a happy trooper.

Yesterday my Best Buy had a TON of guides. I came by today to pick up a few more, (my grab yesterday was modest) and they were all gone except for Little Big Planet. Ugh. I really should have "grabbed dem shits".

I ran up to my closest BB store last night, expecting everything to be gone by now since the one red headed manager type usually pulls them all. I spoke with a young lady in media who told me she has a 360 and we started talking about procedures for various stores.

She said she knew that other retail stores did penny out guides, but didn't know that Best Buy did. We talked for well over 40 minutes and she let me know which guides she might want and which ones her co-worker would probably want.

All in all, it was a good night. I picked up another little bunch of guides and made a new friend, who is also supposed to sign up on CAG and possibly be a new source of inside info.

Here's hoping....

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I ran up to my closest BB store last night, expecting everything to be gone by now since the one red headed manager type usually pulls them all. I spoke with a young lady in media who told me she has a 360 and we started talking about procedures for various stores.

She said she knew that other retail stores did penny out guides, but didn't know that Best Buy did. We talked for well over 40 minutes and she let me know which guides she might want and which ones her co-worker would probably want.

All in all, it was a good night. I picked up another little bunch of guides and made a new friend, who is also supposed to sign up on CAG and possibly be a new source of inside info.

Here's hoping....[/QUOTE]
Wait, I thought there was a first rule of CAG. What was that again... Dammit, maybe you could help me out with that. :lol:

LOL OK OK. So I broke the cardinal rule that I always harp on other people about. It's not like it's the first time I've been called on being a hypocrite. :razz:

She seemed pretty cool(we kinda debated who wanted what guides from the stacks :D), so I figured I would share where I find out my info on getting some of these deals.

On their intranet they still have the LE/SE versions of Prince Of Persia and Resident Evil 5's guides as .01, even though they're off of the main BB site.

I probably could've stood there all night and bsed about games and the insane deals I've managed to get since I joined CAG.

Plus, it'll definitely be nice to have another insider.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']LOL OK OK. So I broke the cardinal rule that I always harp on other people about. It's not like it's the first time I've been called on being a hypocrite. :razz:

She seemed pretty cool(we kinda debated who wanted what guides from the stacks :D), so I figured I would share where I find out my info on getting some of these deals.

On their intranet they still have the LE/SE versions of Prince Of Persia and Resident Evil 5's guides as .01, even though they're off of the main BB site.

I probably could've stood there all night and bsed about games and the insane deals I've managed to get since I joined CAG.

Plus, it'll definitely be nice to have another insider.[/QUOTE]

Nice. Now you will never find any guides cause shes going to take them all. The second rule of CAG is TO NEVER TRUST THE WOMEN

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']LOL I probably won't find any from now on, though you never know and I'm such a trusting soul.[/QUOTE]
She'll probably leave you plenty of Maddens

EDIT: And Rock Bands. A store I was at had about 20 of those. They have been a penny for almost exactly a year. Real popular those. It does have a special place in my heart though, it was my first penny guide. Still haven't opened it up. I am guessing the strategy is "Get some rhythm and ignore the hand cramp."

[quote name='ackbar7']She'll probably leave you plenty of Maddens[/QUOTE]

shes going to become one of those "grab dem shitz" cagger.

And on a seperate note, looks like UPS got my order. Scheduled to arrive on the 27th. Can't wait for that box to show up. Got about 5 each of Fallout 3, GOW2 & SFIV in there, and 2 of most of the other stuff. My wife is going to kill me, though if Half Priced Books will take some of these she will be happy with the cheap credit. It at least helps her tolerate this.

As the new contact from the mysterious CAG syndicate made his way toward the exit, she fought to calm her racing pulse. Even as she did so, however, her phone vibrated. She swallowed hard when she saw the caller ID.

Trying hard to be inconspicuous, she made her way as quickly as possilble to the break room. Her handlers were at the highest levels of Best Buy Galactic Command; this operation was need-to-know, and store management didn't need to know.

The voice at the other end was toneless and terse, as usual.

"Well?"

She took a deep breath.

"I'm in."

There was a silence that lasted just beyond the point of being uncomfortable.

"Good. Remember, feed them just enough valid intel to string them along. Think like one of them."

"Should I start a tradelist, troll a bit, maybe start a blog?"

"Keep it low profile for now. We'll let you know. Remember, there are others like you on the inside - you'll never know who's with us, but we're always watching."

The line went dead. She slowly lowered the phone, only then realizing that her other hand still gripped tightly the Fallout 3 CE guide she had intended to leave on the shelf as bait.

She wiped her moist palmprint from the shrinkwrap and headed back out to the media section...

[quote name='gantt']
"Keep it low profile for now. We'll let you know. Remember, there are others like you on the inside - you'll never know who's with us, but we're always watching."
[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:$ I tell my gm and managers all about cag.
Galactic Command is gonna rain down the pain soon but you didn't here that from me...:ziplip:

[quote name='gantt']As the new contact from the mysterious CAG syndicate made his way toward the exit, she fought to calm her racing pulse. Even as she did so, however, her phone vibrated. She swallowed hard when she saw the caller ID.

Trying hard to be inconspicuous, she made her way as quickly as possilble to the break room. Her handlers were at the highest levels of Best Buy Galactic Command; this operation was need-to-know, and store management didn't need to know.

The voice at the other end was toneless and terse, as usual.

"Well?"

She took a deep breath.

"I'm in."

There was a silence that lasted just beyond the point of being uncomfortable.

"Good. Remember, feed them just enough valid intel to string them along. Think like one of them."

"Should I start a tradelist, troll a bit, maybe start a blog?"

The line went dead. She slowly lowered the phone, only then realizing that her other hand still gripped tightly the Fallout 3 CE guide she had intended to leave on the shelf as bait.

She wiped her moist palmprint from the shrinkwrap and headed back out to the media section...[/QUOTE]

My wallet's hard.

I got a call from a buddy of mine that works at Gamestop and he mentioned that a bunch of guides got pennied today. I'm going to head down in a bit and post what I find.

[quote name='Matsuura-kun']Dragon Quest V guide was removed from my GameStop wishlist. Gonna check it out at lunch![/QUOTE]That would be a nice one to get, with the game being so rare.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']LOL OK OK. So I broke the cardinal rule that I always harp on other people about. It's not like it's the first time I've been called on being a hypocrite. :razz:

Plus, it'll definitely be nice to have another insider.[/QUOTE]

You just fucked yourself.

:lol: @ gantt

[quote name='Matsuura-kun']Dragon Quest V guide was removed from my GameStop wishlist. Gonna check it out at lunch![/QUOTE]

Damn. I'm unable to go confirm if DQV dropped. One of my local GS had a couple of copies in stock last week.

On a side note, last week I was able to pick up a FO3 Broken Steel/Point LO guide at GS. Well, this past weekend someone broke into my car and stole it along with a big bag of laundry, my jacket and my wife's tennis shoes. The funny part is that they found but didn't take about 5 Target clearance games complete with receipt. Damn crackheads.

[quote name='microchip2378']I got a call from a buddy of mine that works at Gamestop and he mentioned that a bunch of guides got pennied today. I'm going to head down in a bit and post what I find.[/QUOTE]

Please say some good ones got pennied.

[quote name='Matsuura-kun']Dragon Quest V guide was removed from my GameStop wishlist. Gonna check it out at lunch![/QUOTE]

I literally checked that guide yesterday at GS. I told the guy I grabbed the wrong one when it rang up full price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back