Reduced Price Game Guides: Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, let me welcome you all to the new guide thread. Second, I'd like to ask you all to please keep conversations not pertaining to guide drops to a minimum to avoid cluttering the thread. It's not that I don't enjoy the chit chat, but that it may stop others from locating information on the newest drops.

That being said, let me thank Cheapy for creating this site, without which I would've spent probably 10 times what I HAVE spent on games and guides. Moreover, let me thank each and every one of my fellow CAGs for continuing to contribute to making this site a great place to find out about sales and clearances of the items we as gamers use most. Without a great community, NONE of this would be possible.

Now, with that out of the way(and before I get to rambling), let's get on to making this new thread.

Useful Information(and links):

Game Guide Trade Thread(KEEP ALL TRADE REQUESTS HERE OR IN PM'S):

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175548

PLEASE keep ALL trade requests in there or PM's. Thank you.

Reduced Price Guide Discussion Thread(KEEP ALL DISCUSSION NOT RELATED TO GUIDE DROPS HERE!!!):

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169252

What is the purpose of this thread?

The purpose of this thread is to let our fellow CAGs know when a guide has dropped to a low price(it's NOT ALWAYS A PENNY), so they can go out and grab guides for themselves and for trading with other CAGs.

Anytime you have guide drops to report, post them here. Please specify at which store you found them and which guides you found and list them in alphabetical order. Thank you. Please, whenever possible, use RED font to make the drop info stand out. Thanks again.

What are penny guides?

Penny guides are guides which have been on the market for a while and the publisher(or store chain) decide that the remaining stock of these guides have little to no chance of selling, so they issue an order to pull them from the shelves and destroy them. At that time, they are also marked as .01 in their inventory system, except in the case of BBV, which marks them .01 only AFTER pulling them.

Most stores have an agreement with the publisher that states that if they destroy the remaining stock of those items, they will receive a credit for their value from the publisher. This is why many stores are usually annoyed when we CAGs come in and buy the guides AT the penny price, since otherwise they would've received a credit for those items.

According to an employee at a local BB, they also have a recycling program for the pennied stock, so as to not clutter landfill space with the guides. As to how true it is, I cannot confirm, but I would hope that the paper is at least recycled instead of just dumpstered.

Prior Reduced price game guide threads:

Guide Three:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...ighlight=guide
Guide Four:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/....php?p=1496376
Guide Five:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...ad.php?t=85976
Guide Six:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=116918
Guide Seven:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=131717
Guide Seven and a half:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=142400
Guide Eight:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=167157
Guide Nine:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=187222
Guide Ten:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219547

Finally, below is a list of website links, each of which goes to their respective guide page. Whenever possible, I will update the links with better ones(if available).

Amazon
Barnes&Noble
BestBuy
Gamestop
Overstock
Strategyguides.net
ToysRUs

Thanks to floormat, Guinaevere and anyone else who has created and maintained the guide thread before, as well as to all of those who find out either advance information on drops or provide a list of which ones dropped when we do have a drop.

The post below this one contains a list going back at LEAST six months of the more current guide drops, which stores they occured at and which ones dropped. Note that sometimes(Oblivion guide, Quake Wars: Enemy Territory)there are multiple versions of a guide, be it that there are Prima versions, Brady versions and the occasional Nintendo and Doublejump guides.

Please specify WHICH version has dropped when mentioning possible guide drops. Thank you.

Common Guide Drop Related Questions(FAQ):

FAQ - If you are new (or a vet with a few questions) look here SECOND! (After reading the above!)

Q: What Are Penny Guides?
A: Penny guides are guides which have been on the market for a while and the publisher(or store chain) decide that the remaining stock of these guides have little to no chance of selling, so they issue an order to pull them from the shelves and destroy them. At that time, they are also marked as .01 in their inventory system, except in the case of BBV, which marks them .01 only AFTER pulling them.

Most stores have an agreement with the publisher that states that if they destroy the remaining stock of those items, they will receive a credit for their value from the publisher. This is why many stores are usually annoyed when we CAGs come in and buy the guides AT the penny price, since otherwise they would've received a full credit for those items.

According to an employee at a local BB, they also have a recycling program for the pennied stock, so as to not clutter landfill space with the guides. As to how true it is, I cannot confirm, but I would hope that the paper is at least recycled instead of just dumpstered.

Q: Do all guides from all stores drop at the same time?
A: No. While most chains have nationwide drops within their own store (as in every BB will have the same drops coast to coast), not every different chain drops at the same time (what drops at BB is NOT necessarily dropped at GS). When in doubt, check post TWO for drop info.

Q: I found a penny guide and a clerk denied me! I'ma report 'em!
A: Whoa, hold your horses there, pardner! First of all, not a question. Second, just because something is on the shelf, the clerk does NOT have to sell you that item. Most stores are PRIVATE property and as such can deny you just about anything they want - including a sale. The best advice is to not be rude, not be arrogant, and just try hard to get them to have pity on you.

Q: Why don't the clerks want to sell me their penny guides? Aren't they just throwing them away?
A: As stated above, the stores are ordered by the publisher to trash the guides, and are then given credit for those guides. If they don't do this, the publisher won't give them the credit - it's like losing a sale. On the employee level, selling a penny guide can sometimes get them in trouble (or even fired!) I know it seems silly, but this is their job we're talking about! Respect the man (or woman) behind the counter and you'll get a lot more guides than otherwise!

Q: Should I just ask if the store has penny guides then?
A: No, since that denotes that you have some insider information as to the runnings of these businesses.

Q: What if the clerk wants to know how I know so much about guide drops?
A: If asked where you got your info about guides that pennied, simply say either 'the internet' or 'a friend of mine told me they're on clearance'.

Q: But clerks will know what a penny guide is, right? I can talk to them like anyone else here...
A: Never use the word pennied to ANY store clerks unless you have built up a good rapport with them. Even then, it may seem a little fishy if you know more about their shop than they do.

Q: Are guides labeled as a penny on the shelf?
A: Sometimes. Most times, no. GS seems to label everything that gets a price drop, so often times guides will be stickered. But even so, they most likely won't sell them to you. A sticker does not mean 'have to sell'.

Q: I tried to buy a guide that this thread said was pennied and it didn't ring up as such! What gives?
A: Either 1) Our source was wrong (this rarely happens and is usually verified a FEW times within maybe an hour of posting), or 2) The clerk changed the price. It's usually number 2.

Q: What's the easiest way to get penny guides? This sounds like TONS of work!
A: Best Buy is probably the best place to get guides, followed by GameStop, GameCrazy, Toys R Us and then Blockbuster. From what I've seen though, probably 95% of guides that people get are snagged at BB - the rest come from the other stores. But it never hurts to try!

Q: Has there been a drop recently?
A: If you are asking this question you didn't fully understand the OP - go back and read it once more. When a drop happens, it will be posted, and then placed in the second post - trust us.

Q: How do you guys know so much about penny guides?
A: We sometimes have inside sources with the information from the stores themselves; other times, fellow CAGS just like you or me simply take suspected guides to the register and ask them to ring them up, to check their prices. Feel free to do this yourself, and help give back to the community by telling us what you find! However, DON'T ask "Has anyone checked XXX lately?", unless you are in the right thread (discussion area).

Thanks to GrilledWitOnions for creating the above FAQ, which should eliminate the need for such questions popping up in the thread from this point on out.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the best way to get an LE that has been opened? My closest store has both ME2 and Spirit Tracks LEs, but they are opened, and thus don't have a bar code. I had the guy try to look it up, but all he did was look on their website and tell me they were full price.

[quote name='Invicta 61']The Muncie, IN store has either been pulled or hit hard by El hoardo. Not that they had much of a selection to begin with. :bs:[/QUOTE]

Muncie, eh? I went to Ball State awhile ago, and they always seemed to be good about pulling guides.

[quote name='carlcarlson']What is the best way to get an LE that has been opened? My closest store has both ME2 and Spirit Tracks LEs, but they are opened, and thus don't have a bar code. I had the guy try to look it up, but all he did was look on their website and tell me they were full price.

Muncie, eh? I went to Ball State awhile ago, and they always seemed to be good about pulling guides.[/QUOTE]

If there is another copy I tell them just to scan that but other than that, with luck, I'd look for the slip w/ the bar code, thats how I bought mine.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']SCORE!! My closest BB store still had a bunch of the guides, including multiple ME 2 LE's, multiple God Of War III's and a lone LOZ: ST LE with some of the plastic ripped off it.

But the best part....I found two SEALED copies of the Just Cause 2 guide, which they never had on the shelf when I was there prior.:whee:

I also picked up the :ps3:GTA Complete Collection(GTA IV and GTA Episodes in one package) while I was there which will now allow me to sell my standalone versions.:D[/QUOTE]

Hrm, that means you don't need to trade for one of these extra copies I have now!! :bomb: Just kidding.

To CAGs on the hunt in the Beaverton/Hillsboro/surrounding Portland metro, let me know if you are looking for something...I did a pretty good job clearing out the outlying western side, and I'll be happy to meet up and give you something you want.

[quote name='carlcarlson']What is the best way to get an LE that has been opened? My closest store has both ME2 and Spirit Tracks LEs, but they are opened, and thus don't have a bar code. I had the guy try to look it up, but all he did was look on their website and tell me they were full price.[/QUOTE]

Tell the cashier the SKU numbers 9738326 and 9645477 respectively and he can ring you up if he/she is nice.

I went to the store that didn't have the drop yesterday, and today I scored 7 guides.
4 Spirit Tracks HC, and 3 Bioshock 2

Several employees were amazed as usual. And now they are pulling, since I was the only one who bothered with this apparently.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']I went to the store that didn't have the drop yesterday, and today I scored 7 guides.
4 Spirit Tracks HC, and 3 Bioshock 2

Several employees were amazed as usual. And now they are pulling, since I was the only one who bothered with this apparently.[/QUOTE]

Meh, I thought I could do the same today.

I thought I had found a new gold mine, but I was mistaken. Everything I left behind yesterday was gone today. They must've just been lazy yesterday or Sunday for pre-pull. Thankfully I did take everything I needed for myself, but was going to get more for trade.

Checked a store in Virginia Beach today and found nothing.
Anyone else here in the Virginia Beach area and find anything.
There is 1 more Best Buy near by which I will probably stop at on the way to somewhere else tomorrow.

[quote name='skate4music']Checked a store in Virginia Beach today and found nothing.
There is 1 more Best Buy near by which I will probably stop at on the way to somewhere else tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I live in the Hampton area they didn't have anything expect one Mass Effect 2 LE guide. Scooped that up. Does Best buy dump their stuff or do they ship them back?

[quote name='DjHero_X']I live in the Hampton area they didn't have anything expect one Mass Effect 2 LE guide. Scooped that up. Does Best buy dump their stuff or do they ship them back?[/QUOTE]

You will find that it varies by store. I have even found stuff that was pre-pulled, a few months earlier, back on the rack much later in the year. It all depends on the human element (irrational and unpredictable).

[quote name='dragonjud']You will find that it varies by store. I have even found stuff that was pre-pulled, a few months earlier, back on the rack much later in the year. It all depends on the human element (irrational and unpredictable).[/QUOTE]

Ok.. Cause I know on sunday they had a whole grip of LoZ Le like 15+ now their all gone :(

[quote name='DjHero_X']Ok.. Cause I know on sunday they had a whole grip of LoZ Le like 15+ now their all gone :([/QUOTE]

that just means that store is on top of their game and pulled all the guides. You gotta find a lazier store.

Scored a crapload and have 30+ waiting for me at my dads house that he was nice enough to snag for me :) Here is what I got not counting what he got.

Alan Wake
Assassin Creed 2 CE X10
Batman Arkham Asylum X3
Borderlands X2
God Of War 3 X6
Mass Effect 2 LE X2
Nier X2
Super Street Fighter IV X2
Uncharted 2
White Knight Chronicles
Zelda SPirit Tracks CE X8

Glad to hear that most are still able to find some guides.

***Also sorry for not getting back to those that have PM'd me about guide requests/trades, as I have been extremely busy working 12-16 hour days on average (trying to win this contest). I'll try to respond to my PM's tonight when I get back home around 12:30-1 AM EST.

I'm amazed that I found every guide on the list EXCEPT Resonance of Fate which was one of my highest wants from drop. I don't recall ever seeing a copy of that guide in any store.

OK. Maybe I overreacted on the 'shitton' comment regarding the other store having a bunch of the LOZ: Spirit Tracks LE. But my total haul for the day today is just amazing after such a drought for a long time around here.

My haul:

*Alan Wake x2
*Assassin's Creed 2 LE x2
*Batman: Arkham Asylum x2(one reserved for my personal collection)
*Bioshock 2 x2(one reserved for the LE game I found @ Target for $17.48 today;))
*Borderlands(crease/fold on lower right corner of front cover:cry:)
*Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 x2
*Dante's Inferno(SEALED) x2(keeping one for my playthrough of the game, left 1-2 at each store)
*God Of War III x6(even left two at the second store, keeping one for personal collection)
*God Of War Collection x3(left one at second store)
*Just Cause 2(SEALED) x3(keeping two)
*Lego Indiana Jones 2(left 2-3 at both stores)
*Mass Effect 2 LE x3(grabbed all dem shitz;))
*Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker x5(grabbed all dem shitz;))
*Nier x3(left 2 at second store, keeping one for self, trading/selling another to a local CAG)
*Splinter Cell Conviction(left 1-2 at each store)
*Super Street Fighter IV(left one at each store)
*Transformers: War For Cybertron(only copy I found, keeping for WHENEVER I play the game I got at launch:roll:)
*Zelda: Spirit Tracks LE x3(one has ripped plastic, other two are completely sealed, left an opened one at second store)

Sweet, sweet day for me. Between my thrift store haul, these guides and finding the two Bioshock 2 LE's(one for me, one for a fellow local CAG:)) at Target for $17.48 each I had the best gaming deal day in YEARS.

[quote name='Brian9824']I'm amazed that I found every guide on the list EXCEPT Resonance of Fate which was one of my highest wants from drop. I don't recall ever seeing a copy of that guide in any store.[/QUOTE]Resonance of Fate is not listed in the BB drop (nor have I ever seen it at BB); I got really lucky and picked that one up from the Gamestop drop.

LOL I was a dummy earlier today n had them scan the Starcraft II LE when I got my first haul. I had to tell the girl to nevermind on that one.

I just read the second post(like I tell everyone else to do) and realized I missed an Alpha Protocol guide. I'm tempted to pick the game up from Gamefly for $15 and would probably use the guide a bit. Oh well. If it's still there whenever I get back there I'll pick it up. If not, so be it.

I'm jealous of everyone that got guides here. All I managed to get was Red Steel 2, Nintendo DS Pocket Guide, and Iron Man 2, all ones I don't want.

Guess it ain't all bad. I did get 2 copies of Oblivion GOTY when it dropped and I didn't realize it was going for a good amount on the secondary market. Not likely to give them up since nobody here wants to help anyone out except for a few people (Visc, etc).

[quote name='MasterSun1']Guess it ain't all bad. I did get 2 copies of Oblivion GOTY when it dropped and I didn't realize it was going for a good amount on the secondary market. Not likely to give them up since nobody here wants to help anyone out except for a few people (Visc, etc).[/QUOTE]
No offense but I've 'helped out' bunches on here before. I've shipped clearance games at cost plus shipping wanting nothing extra in return, I've done lopsided guide trades(not anymore though:booty:) and I maintain this thread pretty damn religiously.

Yet I've also had people trying to jew me down on shipping costs, complaining over a fuckin' DIME in shipping cost difference between first class and media mail. I've have people from CAG(and elsewhere) want me to cater to THEIR demands when it's they who want what I'm offering.

So sorry if this comes off as harsh, but if it's a choice between being a 'jerk' by wanting a 'fair' price(aka another LE guide or multiple guides for a single LE guide) or getting bent over and fucked royally little by little by cheapasses with no concern for their fellow gamers other than 'getting the deal at the cheapest possible price'(without taking into consideration that I may be losing money to get them said deal:roll:) to 'help out', then I'll choose to be a jerk and keep myself from sending out stuff for UNDER what it cost me in actual costs.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']

Yet I've also had people trying to jew me down on shipping costs, complaining over a fuckin' DIME in shipping cost difference between first class and media mail. I've have people from CAG(and elsewhere) want me to cater to THEIR demands when it's they who want what I'm offering.
[/QUOTE]

DUDE! wtf! I didn't realize we were still in the 50s.

[quote name='confoosious']DUDE! wtf! I didn't realize we were still in the 50s.[/QUOTE]
Excuse me for not being 'PC'(then again when am I really?), but when it's just a nickel or dime of shipping costs and they wanna whine about it, then I prefer to use the term since that's what they are to me. Don't like it, you know where the ignore button is.:booty:;):razz:

Oh noes! I think I ran into my first El Hoardo experience. Stopped by Best Buy today which had 20+ Spirit Tracks LEs on Friday and they were all gone... rest of the crappier guides were still there.

I said screw it and picked up God of War 3, Crackdown 2, Army of Two 40th day, Alpha Protocol, and Dead to Rights: Ret. Figured it was better than nothing. The only good thing was that the store seems pretty cool about penny guides. The cashier freaked out a bit when they rang up a penny and called someone over to bring it to the back. She came back and said yeah, they're just on clearance, here you go.

IAmTheCheapestGamer, I wasn't referring to you. I know you've helped out people in the past, but I had just listed Visc as he's one of the only people who reached out to me immediately recently.

My coworker told me about a El Hordo instance today. He went by the Flushing, NY BB during lunch and just as he got to the guide section, he saw some kid lugging away 2 baskets full of guides. The entire section had been cleaned out :roll:.

[quote name='JNKryo']My coworker told me about a El Hordo instance today. He went by the Flushing, NY BB during lunch and just as he got to the guide section, he saw some kid lugging away 2 baskets full of guides. The entire section had been cleaned out :roll:.[/QUOTE]

you know, if you see EL Hoardo, you are obligated to point and laugh and ridicule his fat ass.

[quote name='skate4music']Checked a store in Virginia Beach today and found nothing.
There is 1 more Best Buy near by which I will probably stop at on the way to somewhere else tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I was at the BB store on Independence today and found nothing. I never find anything at that store. They are always on top of their game.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']LOL I was a dummy earlier today n had them scan the Starcraft II LE when I got my first haul. I had to tell the girl to nevermind on that one.
[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing when I saw that guide. I wish it was pennied, because 99& of the stores around my area don't have it anymore.

All the Assassin's Creed II LE guides I left yesterday were gone, so I thought they pulled the guides. Nope. Picked up 2 out of the 3 Zelda Spirit Tracks CE, and went to a different Best Buy to try my luck. I'm regretting not getting at least 2 of the Assassin's Creed 2 LEs so I can trade for other LEs...

The other store also had guides... I left 10+ guides or so, and picked up a third Nier, a third Zelda, 2 Alan Wakes, Uncharted 2, GoW3, GoW:C, Bioshock 2, Dante's Inferno, Just Cause 2, and Sims 3 Ambitions. The Sims one was not with the other guides, but with the games. There were like 10 more of them. Both cashiers were like, wow, only a penny, and I told them I left a bunch more.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Psh, baskets. I've been carrying all mine.[/QUOTE]

Psh, carrying or baskets... I used a cart Monday. :p

(and yes, all the guides are either in my collection or going to CAGs, none on fleabay or anything like that)

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Psh, baskets. I've been carrying all mine.[/QUOTE]
My arms are sore from lifting those bags containing like 8-10(or more) guides at least 2-3 times.:razz: The trek from the store to the car, from the car into my room(where I counted up what I got;)) and then from my room to where I store my guides.

Those Best Buy bags just aren't made for stuffing those many in there either, since even double bagging them was leading to the bags breaking under the weight.:whistle2:#

Of course nothing compared to lugging out 15-17 guides each trip into and out of that one Gamestop I hit up a few years ago for 100+ guides in one haul.:whistle2:# But they slid off the trunk of my car and onto the salty ground(was winter) below and the rock salt left many an indentation in them.:cry:

That's why, even if a clerk is pissed off cuz I found them, I ask for a bag anymore or I make multiple trips carrying only 5-6 each time.

my best haul ever has been in gamestop dumpsters LOL. no tired arms or nothing and no stinky dumpster as its a private gamestop one. just simple drive up open lid grab box full of guides =P. this was a few years ago now im lucky to get more then 10 guides.

[quote name='kiribee']I did the same thing when I saw that guide. I wish it was pennied, because 99& of the stores around my area don't have it anymore.[/QUOTE]

Most Gamestops are loaded with this guide. 8-9 copies usually. You can find it then, but most Gamestop stores are always on top of their guides.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Those Best Buy bags just aren't made for stuffing those many in there either, since even double bagging them was leading to the bags breaking under the weight.:whistle2:#
[/QUOTE]

Funny you mention that, as I tried double bagging them yesterday morning. However they broke. So I walked down to Panera in the same shopping center & got 2 or 3 large paper bags w/ handles. That was full along w/ my backpack. :lol:

I'm still sore from walking back home w/ them, but it was well worth it. :bouncy:

My boss and I took her Toyota FJ land cruiser to haul stuff away.. when i dumped literally one of every guide from this drop into my small 2 door car,i swear i could feel it veering to the side with the guides in it the drive home lol.....

\/ Excellent Idea with the cart lol!

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']Funny you mention that, as I tried double bagging them yesterday morning. However they broke. So I walked down to Panera in the same shopping center & got 2 or 3 large paper bags w/ handles. That was full along w/ my backpack. :lol:

I'm still sore from walking back home w/ them, but it was well worth it. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Damn. How many did you lug home? If I had any distance to go from BB and I was without a car, I'd be ummmm 'borrowing' one of BB's carts for the duration.:D;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Damn. How many did you lug home? If I had any distance to go from BB and I was without a car, I'd be ummmm 'borrowing' one of BB's carts for the duration.:D;)[/QUOTE]

Close to 50...and 1/4 of those were CE guides.

:fridge:

[quote name='confoosious']it makes me feel kinda sad.[/QUOTE]

sad-cat.jpg

[quote name='jmarano7836']My boss and I took her Toyota FJ land cruiser to haul stuff away.. when i dumped literally one of every guide from this drop into my small 2 door car,i swear i could feel it veering to the side with the guides in it the drive home lol.....

\/ Excellent Idea with the cart lol![/QUOTE]
Only problem would be if you lived on the top of a very large hill and lost your grip on said cart while trying not to get a hernia pushing it up the hill.:lol:

What would ensue would likely become a top 10 YouTube video overnight. Runaway cart of destruction, smashing everything in it's path.:D;)
[quote name='Maniac Mansion']Close to 50...and 1/4 of those were CE guides.

:fridge:[/QUOTE]
Ouch. I thought I had it bad lugging 3-5 LE guides up to the register and out to the car in a bag.:whistle2:#

[quote name='skaterboi15']Don't bash on me, but how do I get them to honor the 1Cent guides at BestBuy. Thinking about going to pick me up some ME2 LE guides[/QUOTE]
Step 1) Go to Best Buy.
Step 2) Grab the Mass Effect 2 CE guide off the shelf.
Step 3) Take it to the cashier.
Step 4) If luck is on your side, the cashier will ring you up without incident.
Step 5) Pay.
Step 6) Leave.
Step 7) PARTY!!!

Simple as that. :lol:

[quote name='elrobo8']Step 1) Go to Best Buy.
Step 5) Pay.
Step 6) Leave.
Step 7) PARTY!!!

Simple as that. :lol:[/QUOTE]
You forgot step 4a) Steal underpants and step 6a) PROFIT!.;)

[quote name='elrobo8']Step 1) Go to Best Buy.
Step 5) Pay.
Step 6) Leave.
Step 7) PARTY!!!

Simple as that. :lol:[/QUOTE]

This is totally wrong, here's how u get dem shitz;

Step 1) Go to Best Buy and "pull your dick out of your pants".
Step 2) Grab the "dem shitz" off the shelf.
Step 3) Take it to the "dumb, young and full of cum" cashier.
Step 4) If luck is on your side, the cashier will "bang" you up without incident.
Step 5) Pay.
Step 6) Leave.
Step 7) "PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999!!!"

WHO'S WITH ME??

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back