Reduced Price Guide Thread-Lucky Number XIII(FAQ in 2nd post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Reduced Price Guide FAQ/OP has been moved to the SECOND post.

Below is SIX MONTHS or so(counting January 2010) of guide drop info. If you want to see the full list, please refer to the second post of the Reduced Price Guide Thread X that can be found HERE .

CE/SE/LE=HARDCOVER GUIDE
Red=Gamestop drop
Blue=Best Buy drop

Recent Drops(listed newest to oldest):

>>>Dropped on 3.07.12

Gamestop 1
¢

Battlefield 3 CE

>>>Dropped on 1.25.12>>Dropped on 10.19.11Dropped on 10.13.11Dropped on 10.13.11Dropped on 10.6.11Dropped on 10.6.11Dropped on 9.15.11Dropped on 9.15.11Dropped on 9.7.11Dropped on 9.7.11Dropped on 8.17.11Dropped on 8.17.11Dropped on 8.8.11>>Dropped on 4.27.11Dropped on 4.13.11Dropped on 4.13.11Dropped on 3.30.11>>Dropped on 2.21.11Dropped on 1.26.11>>Dropped on 06.25.10Dropped on 06.07.10>>Dropped on 03.18.10Dropped on 03.04.10Dropped on 03.04.10Dropped on 02.22.10Dropped on 02.22.10Dropped on 01.27.10Dropped on 01.27.10

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='htown01']I second that.

This type of info should be released to us through mIRC or something similar.[/QUOTE]

Does CAG have an IRC? I really never thought to look it up until now.

[quote name='Ultragamer']Does CAG have an IRC? I really never thought to look it up until now.[/QUOTE]

I don't know, I was just putting it out there :lol:

Maybe if people didn't post like spastic monkeys and constantly bump the thread for literally hours on end the lists might not end up on SD so fast. Don't blame the shark for being a shark, blame the morons who constantly taunt it with the bait that it obviously wants.

so i have a question, how does knowing the sku benefit us? because either im entering in the sku 'hack' wrong or my nearest best buy has every single inventory in stock when im using the hack.

[quote name='dabamus']That stealcagdeals guy has been on SD for a while. I remember another deal several months ago that he took and posted on there. (I forget what deal, but I remember the username)[/QUOTE]

looking at his posts, he's only posted one other deal: mvc @ kmart.

you guys seriously have no idea who it is?

Oh, there must be another similar username on there then.

And please, just post who you think it is, stop acting like you have secret knowledge or something.

[quote name='confoosious']looking at his posts, he's only posted one other deal: mvc @ kmart.

you guys seriously have no idea who it id?[/QUOTE]

Are you thinking of someone who's name started with an f? That would be my first guess.

How about a penny guide social group? Might keep the info. out of prying eyes long enough for us to get what we want before the SDers.

[quote name='neocisco']Maybe if people didn't post like spastic monkeys and constantly bump the thread for literally hours on end the lists might not end up on SD so fast. Don't blame the shark for being a shark, blame the morons who constantly taunt it with the bait that it obviously wants.[/QUOTE]

I suggested to lock this thread and post in the other one; people rarely go to the other one.

[quote name='Vader582']How about a penny guide social group? Might keep the info. out of prying eyes long enough for us to get what we want before the SDers.[/QUOTE]

Good idea. I wonder what the more experienced CAGs suggest.

[quote name='neocisco']Maybe if people didn't post like spastic monkeys and constantly bump the thread for literally hours on end the lists might not end up on SD so fast. Don't blame the shark for being a shark, blame the morons who constantly taunt it with the bait that it obviously wants.[/QUOTE]

oh sorry, we'll just all keep quiet and never talk about the guides. :roll: Maybe we should have a rule that only lox, ultragamer, IATTCG and you can post in this thread.

come on man, the guy obviously knows CAG and probably already subscribes to this thread. He was gonna post that list to SD whether 1 person posted or a thousand.

[quote name='dabamus']Oh, there must be another similar username on there then.

And please, just post who you think it is, stop acting like you have secret knowledge or something.[/QUOTE]

I have no secret knowledge. But I also don't want to name names since I don't know for sure.

as for the social group, it's not gonna work. The traitor (hah) might be one of us.

/looks around suspiciously

[quote name='Vader582']How about a penny guide social group? Might keep the info. out of prying eyes long enough for us to get what we want before the SDers.[/QUOTE]

We can try a bunch of things but unless we can ip ban StealCAGDeals it is really hard to keep it a secret

Make it invite only and you have to pass a test that includes answering questions from a multi page FAQ and I'll either gladly make it or join.;)

[quote name='dabamus']Oh, mr gucci burr.

Was he IP banned or not?[/QUOTE]

ip bans all most never work because its so easy to bypass them. It just sucks now that we will have to deal with the 100's of sd's when i go out in the morning

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Make it invite only and you have to pass a test that includes answering questions from a multi page FAQ and I'll either gladly make it or join.;)[/QUOTE]
That would be impossible for 98% of CAG to pass though if the answers weren't spoon fed to them!

:lol:
Love this quote:
[quote name='StealCAGDeals']Added YMMV to the title. It's never really been YMMV for me. It's either I get denied or I can buy every last one the store has and walk out with a cartload.[/QUOTE]
That is the definition of YMMV.
Seeing some of the language the SD OP uses, I'd guess it was FT too. SOB.

[quote name='dabamus']That would be impossible for 98% of CAG to pass though if the answers weren't spoon fed to them![/QUOTE]

Even better.

Well happy hunting, kinda looking at the snow as a stroke of luck now. Hopefully most people around me who check SD won't be insane enough to risk driving on ice to get to bestbuy.

[quote name='dabamus']That would be impossible for 98% of CAG to pass though if the answers weren't spoon fed to them![/QUOTE]

How much is a penny guide?

a) a penny
b) $17.99
c) jello
d) all of the above

---

as for IP ban, you'd never be able to get StealCAGDeal's IP. Plus, as someone mentioned, IPs can be faked.

----

wait, now there's another douchebag named stealcagposts?

Lol, confoosius. I carry the same avatar and username in almost every forum I join. Watch me post in SD with some helpful info ;)

Sometimes I wish CAG was subscription based, keep people out and make those think twice about giving away information they paid for.

other post by StealCAGDeals

"FYI: For those of you who got the 100k point glitch, you might want to go back and use that $100 in points TONIGHT, since there's no telling if Kmart may try to take those back if they fix the glitch..."

From the Barnes and Nobles giftcard deal

"I wish I had enough to grab 16 of these, but I'm a tad short. I'd love to get a slim PS3 from the B&N site for $160 worth of the coupons(or whatever these are considered), which would be just enough..."

[quote name='62t']We can try a bunch of things but unless we can ip ban StealCAGDeals it is really hard to keep it a secret[/QUOTE]

YES that will work, there's no way to fake an ip addi or call your high speed internet provider and have it changed....also there's another guy on SD who has a similiar name, if can get his IP he's gonna be toast; check out his post it's very criminal----> oh crap i can't post links, why did i ever join up and just stick to lurking, anyways his name is STEALCAGPOSTS and he posted this on SD "Do not listen to the negative posts....these are from the $$$s on cag who are trying to trick you....this deal is legit! "

[quote name='spanishtaco']YES that will work, there's no way to fake an ip addi or call your high speed internet provider and have it changed....also there's another guy on SD who has a similiar name, if can get his IP he's gonna be toast; check out his post it's very criminal----> oh crap i can't post links, why did i ever join up and just stick to lurking, anyways his name is STEALCAGPOSTS and he posted this on SD "Do not listen to the negative posts....these are from the $$$s on cag who are trying to trick you....this deal is legit! "[/QUOTE]

please go troll elsewhere...

[quote name='62t']lol now he made another account call stealcagposts to make it seems more legit[/QUOTE]

can someone contact SD and have his ip sent to me, i'll take care of him with my hackAipAddiBIOTCH proggie from the old AOL days!!!

[quote name='spanishtaco']can someone contact SD and have his ip sent to me, i'll take care of him with my hackAipAddiBIOTCH proggie from the old AOL days!!![/QUOTE]

are you stealcagposts or stealcagdeals?

neither but i think i'm not gonna waste my time on this deal....DO U SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE ON SD ARE LOOKING AT THAT THREAD RIGHT NOW!!!!! That site is pack full of bEotches!!!

[quote name='spanishtaco']neither but i think i'm not gonna waste my time on this deal....DO U SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE ON SD ARE LOOKING AT THAT THREAD RIGHT NOW!!!!! That site is pack full of bEotches!!![/QUOTE]

Oh go away already. We have enough idiots on here without you.

Nothing like a nameless tard full of himself...I feel egging him on will just inflate their ego.

Just thumbs down their thread and leave it be...maybe it will go away and he'll eventually be talking to himself in his own thread.

I just made an account over there to thumbs it down...felt dirty signing up.

[quote name='confoosious']are you stealcagposts or stealcagdeals?[/QUOTE]
I was wondering the same...

[quote name='Muthafodder']
Just thumbs down their thread and leave it be...maybe it will go away and he'll eventually be talking to himself in his own thread.
[/QUOTE]
This is the best advice. Posting anything there will just garner the thread more attention.

seriously tho i'm not wasting my gas with how tight the economy is right now with a thousand SD'er raping this deal in the monring, u know the type, the type who waits for 2 days in the freezing cold outside a walmart to get a DVD player for 20 bones, i can't compete with that i just want some check games or in this case guides. But to each their own, good luck to all!!!

stealcagposts "dude i'm a different poster, check ip if u got da skillz!!!!!!"

Yeah, that's spanishtaco. we need a mod to clean this up. (and ban this asshole.)

[quote name='spanishtaco']neither but i think i'm not gonna waste my time on this deal....DO U SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE ON SD ARE LOOKING AT THAT THREAD RIGHT NOW!!!!! That site is pack full of bEotches!!![/QUOTE]

Wow, this is ridiculous. You think you can outsmart everyone around here by creating a thread over there and coming back over here to tell us to not waste our time on this...please gtfo.

[quote name='confoosious']stealcagposts "dude i'm a different poster, check ip if u got da skillz!!!!!!"

Yeah, that's spanishtaco. we need a mod to clean this up.[/QUOTE]
Ban that SOB's IP!:applause:

Man, I really feel sad for that kid.

[quote name='Vader582']Ban that SOB's IP!:applause:

Man, I really feel sad for that kid.[/QUOTE]
what the....i'm the one whos saying those SD'ers are gonna ruin this deal so i'm not wasting my time so i'm the bad guy, oh geez!!!!

[quote name='htown01']Someone signed up as Fire_Thief over there :lol: Alright, I'm done here.[/QUOTE]

/me looks around all innocent :D

He made two threads over there about it.

Rate this one down too:
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=1239051&t=2687643

[quote name='spanishtaco']i would give this a thumbs down on slickdeal dot net but i don't have a account over there and just lurk![/QUOTE]

please go back to lurking here...

[quote name='dabamus']please go back to lurking here...[/QUOTE]

what the h did i do, i'm the one who says SD'ers need to burn in HELL!

The trolling here is reaching epic levels.

I approve for once. I hate when SD just copy and pastes a deal from CAG. At least take the info and try and make it your own. Granted there is only so much you can do, but at least try.

[quote name='reddjoey']The trolling here is reaching epic levels.

I approve for once. I hate when SD just copy and pastes a deal from CAG. At least take the info and try and make it your own. Granted there is only so much you can do, but at least try.[/QUOTE]

I love the part in the movie Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back when at the end they find the nerd that dissed them on the web and punched him in the face!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back