Refurbished Xbox 360 Wireless Limited Edition Controllers $35 - Groupon

Bought one when these were first available, got the Halo one and it looks brand new.

Comes in a box with nothing else except a note saying how to pair it with your console.

Too much for a refurb controller IMO...  $25 I may bite since the one that came with my last 360 always gave me trouble when pressing up (and makes running in some games like BULLY or Fable almost impossible).

$35 is to much but not for a C3PO IMO. Considering they were only available with the Star Wars SE I can't imagine to many loose ones are floating around.
Plus, my daughter really likes mine so another birthday gift is in the bag

Bought one when these were first available, got the Halo one and it looks brand new.

Comes in a box with nothing else except a note saying how to pair it with your console.
Ordered the same one. Outside of waiting for the entire month of February to actually receive the damn controller, it is, pretty much, brand new.

$35 is to much but not for a C3PO IMO. Considering they were only available with the Star Wars SE I can't imagine to many loose ones are floating around.
Plus, my daughter really likes mine so another birthday gift is in the bag
Agreed. The only reason I ordered the Halo 4 one was because it was limited to be bundled only with the Halo 4 LE console. Worth it in my opinion. See-through with blue LEDs and the has the newest controller design. Love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon prices on these controllers used (not including shipping)

Halo 4- $45
Halo Reach- $28.25
C3PO- $40

A good buy on the Halo 4 & C3PO controllers.

The Halo 4 controller is back in Stock and there's a 10 dollar off coupon floating around that I used to make this 27 dollars with tax

I'm having trouble finding the Groupon $10 off code. @iMJets is there anyway you could post the actual code or PM it to me?
Check your email, I got a 10 dollar off code that was automatically added to my account, it was on my account and my girlfriends account, so it cant be that YMMV.

If you get one of these, be sure to get the Star Wars or Halo 4 one, because those two have the transforming d-pad. The standard 360 d-pad is an embarrassment (I literally can't believe they're still shipping consoles with them!), but the transformer is great.

bread's done
Back