Resident Evil 2 GC $999.95 at capcom.com

I see that even Capcom is trying to bank in before the reprint.

And yes, very old'd. Anytime they're OOS on something, it appears at this price.

[quote name='Ledhed']I see that even Capcom is trying to bank in before the reprint.

And yes, very old'd. Anytime they're OOS on something, it appears at this price.[/quote]

On a similar note, before I could only see the earth in your avatar, but now I can only see the man, no matter how hard I look :?

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef']On a similar note, before I could only see the earth in your avatar, but now I can only see the man, no matter how hard I look :?[/quote]

:lol: That seems to happen to everyone.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='RaekwonThaChef']On a similar note, before I could only see the earth in your avatar, but now I can only see the man, no matter how hard I look :?[/quote]

:lol: That seems to happen to everyone.[/quote]

Yeah, like me. :lol:

[quote name='Shadows916']why the hell are people bothering to post soemthing like this again and again and again?[/quote]

You'd think that Capcom has caught on after all this time.... :roll:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']What was Cheapy's new years resolution again?[/quote]

i dunno, but i havent seen daphatty around in a while
:lol:

IKIK[/quote]

:rofl:

I dont see why it is still so expensive even on ebay. It is the same game port that was on the 64, PC, DC, and the PS1. Hell you can even get it on a bit torrent for free.

[quote name='Shadows916']why the hell are people bothering to post soemthing like this again and again and again?[/quote]

[quote name='Scorch']stop posting this shit[/quote]

It is quite possible that this is new to someone. It was the first I heard of it and I frequent the site quite a bit.

[quote name='ECW_fan']I dont see why it is still so expensive even on ebay. It is the same game port that was on the 64, PC, DC, and the PS1. Hell you can even get it on a bit torrent for free.[/quote]

cuz its ebay, people pay ridiculous prices for ridiculous things... like the DS.

BA-ZING! :lol:

[quote name='blaiwesd']I dont get it... Does Capcom actually think they will sell for 1k?[/quote]

if i was rich, id give it a shot...just to see what capcom would do....im sure some smart ass has ordered it from them before

See this is why I should be a mod, could've cleaned this crap up a good long while ago ;)

It should be a announcement that all joke "deals" are to be posted in another forum. This one is strictly for real deals, dammit!

I emailed Capcom customer service the last time this was posted. Their response was something like "that game has been discontinued and will not come back in stock. Any order for this item will not be filled."
They didn't mention if you would get charged initially and then credited when the order is cancelled.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']See this is why I should be a mod, could've cleaned this crap up a good long while ago ;)

It should be a announcement that all joke "deals" are to be posted in another forum. This one is strictly for real deals, dammit![/quote]

It's no longer a deal. ;)

[quote name='-Never4ever-']See this is why I should be a mod, could've cleaned this crap up a good long while ago ;)

It should be a announcement that all joke "deals" are to be posted in another forum. This one is strictly for real deals, dammit![/quote]

I sorta disagree... I dont even know who you are.

Wow what a deal. I hate the pre Resident Evil four style of Resident Evil games, but that that price I might have to buy two or three copies.

bread's done
Back