Resident Evil 6 - Out Now!

Any particular order I should play the campaigns in or does it not matter? Thinking about starting out with Jake then Chris then Leon.

I'm starting out in the same order as the achievements: Leon, Chris, Jake. Rather convenient as I easily found Leon's section in the demo the least entertaining while planning to save the best for last (Jake). Chris is definitely somewhere in between though if he gets drunk again... the dialogue will quickly pay for the game itself.

The OTEs in the tutorial didn't bother me in the least so hopefully it remains that way. They seem a hell of a lot more forgiving (and obvious) than RE5 for now. Also loving how Veteran and Professional difficulties are unlocked right off the bat. Very tempted to accommodate my masochistic side and go balls deep on Pro.

Just finished chapter 1 of Leon's campaign. Fun stuff so far. I need to get used to doing the dodge moves. They really come in handy on some parts. I'm going to try Chris's campaign later.

Other site posts I've read so far says that Chris campaign is the hardest, especially with the knockdown from guns and the lack of superfluous ammo for his campaign making shootouts tricky. Also, I've been reading that the cover mechanic is something that really needs to be learned for his campaign.

Because of that, I think people are saying to do Jake's second, and Chris last, as you might have a better feel for the cover mechanics by then. I guess it also depends on what level of difficulty you're playing.

Are people having trouble setting up their Resident Evil account still? Other sites make it seem like the flood of people trying to do that have made it difficult to get it set up correctly, if at all.

I'm playing Chris first on Veteran. Difficulty feels about right to me.

No problems making my Resident Evil account. Took about 5 minutes.

Can someone that purchased the game tell me if the second disc is needed or not? I rented it from Redbox, so I'm just curious.

[quote name='krashhole']Can someone that purchased the game tell me if the second disc is needed or not? I rented it from Redbox, so I'm just curious.[/QUOTE]

nope, disc 1 is game. disc 2 is some language add on crap u dont need

[quote name='MSUHitman']Well the 2nd disk is only to install French, German, and Spanish languages so yeah makes sense that Redbox is renting it now, just don't understand why not on PS3. The game is completely on disk 1 on 360. Didn't even try to put in disk 2 to see if it plays on there.[/QUOTE]
I just don't understand redbox they show no love for ps3.

I understand that xbox has almost no exclusive games but why punish the ps3 fans :cry:

[quote name='MSUHitman']Does all the second disk do is prompt for an install, or does it actually have the game on it?[/QUOTE]

u can probably throw the second disc out lol, disc 1 has the game on it.

What the f is witb the quicktime? Honestly this game is horrendous in my opinion. Didn't play 5
Didn't play Racoon City. What the hell has happened since 4 on the cube?

[quote name='schuerm26']What the f is witb the quicktime? Honestly this game is horrendous in my opinion. Didn't play 5
Didn't play Racoon City. What the hell has happened since 4 on the cube?[/QUOTE]

Shinji Mikami stopped working on them.

I'm not big on voicing my opinion on games. I like baseball games. You hate sports games. On and on. Everyone likes certain things in games. Resident Evil 6 sucks a--. What in the hell were they thinking?

[quote name='schuerm26']What the f is witb the quicktime? Honestly this game is horrendous in my opinion. Didn't play 5
Didn't play Racoon City. What the hell has happened since 4 on the cube?[/QUOTE]

What do you mean? People have been complaining about the QTE's, but I don't understand why...it's not like there were less in RE4.

My main issue with the quick time events are that they are too quick. Some of the mashing events can be failed even if you're managing 6-7 button presses a second. The ones where you move the stick left/right are even worse. A lot of running scenes can be failed by as little as a second in delay before you start moving (or if you get caught on the environment).

If playing solo, your AI partners can also get caught up on the environment, which makes a later running sequence for Chris a pain since you can boost your partner up, but the partner's placement prevents the button prompt for him pulling you up from appearing.

I unlocked the unlimited ammo pistol so I may go back to get the last of some of the achievements.

Just finished the second chapter of Leon's campaign and can only come up with two complaints: The ease of being grabbed and the amount of damage inflicted from it and the switch from upgrading individual weapons to being forced to equip a skill to increase damage.

I'll resolve the former when I learn how to dodge properly while the latter is something I will learn to live with. I just hate that the Wing Shooter feels like hot garbage even when headshotting akimbo, but I get it. You need to apply a blend of melee and gunfire to really steamroll through this game.

Everything else is either enjoyable or more than manageable for me. Except for the terrible cover mechanic which is going to make Chris & Piers campaign a bitch for me. I'm content with my purchase thus far and I'm glad it seems much more difficult than RE5.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']Just finished the second chapter of Leon's campaign and can only come up with two complaints: The ease of being grabbed and the amount of damage inflicted from it and the switch from upgrading individual weapons to being forced to equip a skill to increase damage.

I'll resolve the former when I learn how to dodge properly while the latter is something I will learn to live with. I just hate that the Wing Shooter feels like hot garbage even when headshotting akimbo, but I get it. You need to apply a blend of melee and gunfire to really steamroll through this game.

Everything else is either enjoyable or more than manageable for me. Except for the terrible cover mechanic which is going to make Chris & Piers campaign a bitch for me. I'm content with my purchase thus far and I'm glad it seems much more difficult than RE5.[/QUOTE]

I just finished the second chapter right now as well and your pretty much spot on, on how I feel. Its too easy to get grabbed by zombies on the ground and they inflict way too much damage. Those quick time prompts to get them off are annoying because your not sure what your going to have to press. I've actually gotten used to the camera and don't even think about it anymore but the way you get into cover is always going to piss me off.

I'm having a very fun time so far playing this. Its a million times more fun doing co op(duh) I beat Leon's first chapter by myself but the second chapter I joined a random person's game and it was a blast playing through it.

I'm playing as Helena. If anyone else is considering it, 2 suggestions.

1 - Quick shot with the Hydra is really effective at taking out enemies. She'll frequently roll up to nearby enemies to blast them with it, and it has a slight spread if there is a cluster of enemies.

2 - In the battle with Deborah, on the track, don't try to shoot the TNT barrels with the Hydra. Helena holds it too low and it can't fire over the kart, so you can't hit them with that weapon.

Shotgun: Agreed. The grab damage or the response window needs to be tweaked to balance it out. It's a bit ridiculous that regardless of how fast you are getting one off that you can kiss a full block portion of your health goodbye in literally seconds. Health regen doesn't mean much when you're surrounded with half of the horde lining up the next leap.

Ebb: Jesus... I completely forgot they tied certain weapons to certain characters. The near broken ass Hydra would explain why I was getting my ass handed to me with Wing Shooters trying to conserve shotgun ammo while my friend barely went down ever. He was obviously one shotting everything with it. I'm definitely all over Ms. Harper for my Professional run.

Game isn't as bad as the demo lets on, but there are still some glaring issues. Why they chose to take out item sharing is beyond me. Controls feel more solid than they were in the demo, but that just may be me getting used to them. The story setup in general seems kind of shitty; only a few long chapters. Makes me think the game as a whole is going to be really short. The skill system also sucks shit, especially when you have to waste a slot on something like the "Break Holds Easier" skill

Mercenaries is as good as ever; the zippier controls seem to work better in the mode and they compliment each other well. Outside of some random deaths in story mode, I don't have too many complaints so far. I've played ~3 chapters of Chris' campaign so far, and then I'm going to Jack and leave Leon for last. Might not be worth $60 especially with Capcom's DLC garbage, but it still seems solid. Can't hold a candle to 4 though, and I also don't think it's as good as 5.

If you're playing this on Solo, God help you

Taking out item sharing was an amazing choice. It was only in RE5 because you had to take care of the AI, now you don't have to do that. It's not really needed anyways since each person has their own items to pickup, no need to decide who gets what.

[quote name='lolwut?']If you're playing this on Solo, God help you[/QUOTE]
I'm playing on normal and there were 2 times that I died where Leon did nothing to help me. I was right by him, and somehow he didn't react to help.

Let me just restate that this was on normal difficulty.

I do wish the abilities were persistent, and that you could turn off the ones you didn't like. It feels weird to have some many options for Mercenaries, yet only 3 for Campaign.

The only problem I have with the lack of item sharing is it barring healing items. There were plenty of occasions I had enough pills to supply the local university for the rest of the year. Since you can't pop any on full health I assume there's no AoE for usage either unlike First Aid Spray which if true makes matters worse. Another bonehead move I can't quite understand when BP can clog up drops you truly need.

Can't share healing items, can't share nades; this causes items to be left behind unnecessarily. In 5 you and your partner could carry things for each other, should still be the case in 6.

Do you understand how items work in the game? If you pick up a grenade on your screen, that grenade is still there for the other player if they want to pick it up. Sharing isn't necessary because of that.

Plus it wouldn't work unless you still had to babysit the other player if it was the AI controlling it. I don't know who could possibly want it to go back to that way.

Does anyone know if ammo related skills affect both players? The reason I ask is because I noticed while equipping the increased item drops for dead enemies skill that shotgun ammo was popping up more frequently. If my friend had the shotgun ammo skill equipped to increase its drop percentage then that's some wicked synergy just begging to be exploited. I forgot to ask him if he had it equipped at the time.

[quote name='whoknows']Do you understand how items work in the game? If you pick up a grenade on your screen, that grenade is still there for the other player if they want to pick it up. Sharing isn't necessary because of that.

Plus it wouldn't work unless you still had to babysit the other player if it was the AI controlling it. I don't know who could possibly want it to go back to that way.[/QUOTE]

Count me and my partner. It doesn't matter that we can both pick one up if my partner is out of room. There's no reason to keep me from being able to hold some of his herbs or grenades, especially when the mechanic was already in the last game.

If you don't use it, fine, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be there.

Considering having to babysit AI Sheva in RE5 was probably it's biggest issue and the thing people complained about most, yeah, it probably shouldn't be there. It wouldn't make sense for it to be there just for co-op, plus it would throw off the balance of the game if you could pick up doubles of items.

It's just like every RE game ever, you can't pick up everything.

I agree with Wut. Item Sharing still has its uses regardless of the shared drop mechanic for plenty of different reasons. The most obvious being you aren't always going to be playing with someone of equal skill plus sometimes shit happens. You could easily exhaust your supply on a boss, get separated then screwed or beaten down trying to figure out what to do next, tanking while they handle an objective, etc. If your partner is maxed out and willing to fork it over I say let them. Micromanaging is second nature and enjoyable to me so sharing items was never a headache in RE5 and the AI here feels just as incompetent.

The old mechanic just seemed to put greater emphasis on co-op/actual teamwork to succeed and I miss it. If balance played a huge factor in the decision to scrap it they could have made it a toggled option just like Infinite Ammo.

I'm not quite sure the game even has a balance, and you want to keep relating this to the AI which I don't even think is that relevant. I disagree that the feature was there to "babysit" the AI but then again I only ever played one chapter of 5 solo, and I just gave Sheva the stun gun and used her for storage.

It was valuable back then, and while it might be somewhat less valuable now with ammo being more character based, it would've still been a good thing to have in the game.

Edit: Basically what Ink said. I'm also not quite sure about arguing against things being in the game for the purpose of co-op, because that's how the game is supposed to be played.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']I'm playing on normal and there were 2 times that I died where Leon did nothing to help me. I was right by him, and somehow he didn't react to help.

Let me just restate that this was on normal difficulty.

I do wish the abilities were persistent, and that you could turn off the ones you didn't like. It feels weird to have some many options for Mercenaries, yet only 3 for Campaign.[/QUOTE]

I started this morning solo on Leon's campaign on Professional difficulty and I'm kinda getting my ass handed to me. I can't even count the number of times I've had a floor zombie seemingly insta-kill me (although Helena is generally pretty quick to revive-and-run) or a leaper qte get interrupted because I was mid-melee mashing the right trigger.

So far I'm enjoying the difficulty and the game. The pill thing is stupid and overly complicated and I can't figure out a way just to have the ammo/health hud without having the crappy aiming reticule and constant direction-o-tron on screen, but otherwise it's been pretty solid.

I have to say the Leon campaign is pretty good so far, at least this is a pretty fun game and not horrible and unplayable like RE: Orc was. Who should i pick next after Leon, Jake or Chris? I kinda like Jake looks pretty cool

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']The only problem I have with the lack of item sharing is it barring healing items. There were plenty of occasions I had enough pills to supply the local university for the rest of the year. Since you can't pop any on full health I assume there's no AoE for usage either unlike First Aid Spray which if true makes matters worse. Another bonehead move I can't quite understand when BP can clog up drops you truly need.[/QUOTE]

One of the loading screens said if you use a pill near your partner it heals both so I guess it's the same as 5 but maybe you can't trigger it at all if you're full.

Please tell me adding the get loose easier ability and the Defense level 1 skill will make it so I don't die 2-3 times per section on normal difficulty from just a couple of hits. I've only had time to play Chapter 1 (about 2.5 hours) and I've died 10-12 times and been downed at least 20 b/c each hit takes a minimum of 2 health bars and there's NO DAMN healing items anywhere and I'm breaking every crate! RE 6 is the new king of busting a controller's analog stick taking the title from UFC 2009/2010 and I'm going to have to buy a new one before BLOPS I'm sure of it.

I will not be sad on Halloween when I trade this back in for $30 plus at GS to pay off BLOPS 2 and then I'll wait for the inevitable Gamefly/Family Video sub-$20 sales to pick it back up. This is by far my least favorite RE of the main series, never messed with any of the side games outside of Outbreak 1 and a rental of ORC.

I think Capcom overcompensated for all the "can't move and shoot so this is a dumb game" haters of 5 and now it's a mess. All they had to do was have the way 4 or 5 plays with Helena's AI (Totally Rad Show said Piers and Sherry's AI were worse than Helena's for some reason but I can't confirm b/c I didn't have time to play the demo outside of Leon's section and I started Leon's campaign first) and I'd be tickled to death and wouldn't be trading it in on Halloween.

My ranking: RE 4, 1, 2, Veronica, 3, 5 (only for AI being brain dead so single-player is nearly useless,) and 6.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']I have to say the Leon campaign is pretty good so far, at least this is a pretty fun game and not horrible and unplayable like RE: Orc was. Who should i pick next after Leon, Jake or Chris? I kinda like Jake looks pretty cool[/QUOTE]

I hear the Jake one is the better one - maybe do Chris first and end it on a good note? :D

Despite its problems, I am thoroughly enjoying this game more than I thought I would after playing through that Public Demo. I'm currently playing on Veteran difficulty (in Co-Op) through just about 3 Chapters of Chris' campaign. I'm not sure if it is just me, but the graphics seem a bit more fleshed out as opposed to the demo.

In addition, the controls seem a bit tighter as well, though that could be the result of me fiddling around with the sensitivity settings. The Resident Evil gun play coupled with the ability to dodge/evade/slide/duck/roll does seem to actually work together once you get the hang of it. To be honest, I would have never thought I'd be using the diving backwards action while shooting on my back and rolling to the side; but it has come in handy more often than not. Shooting enemies in the head, arm, shoulder, and knee cap initiates a very short stun on the enemy allowing for a special melee attack whether it be from the front or the rear. Playing through the demo, I thought that this was no longer possible. However, with a closer inspection, the stun time is just very short and subtle; meaning that you have to be much closer than usual as opposed to Resident Evil 4 & 5. Using this strategy makes the already overpowered melee attacks that much more deadly; even on Veteran difficulty. It barely even takes a bar of your combat/stamina gauge since you only have to press RT once. The stamina bar recharges at a decent pace, so you can actually abuse it if you can time your shots and melees perfectly; even better if you have a Co-Op buddy. Just be careful whenever you melee though, since it is very easy to whiff an attack even though you're really close to enemy; which is very frustrating when you're surrounded by multiple enemies. Obviously, you cannot do this on every enemy type throughout the game since some end up having armor, while others you don't even want to get within melee range. It's just something to think about.

Also, don't forget about using the "Quick Shot" ability (RT + LT simultaneously) as it has saved me more often than I can remember. It basically compensates for some of the bad camera angles and auto-stuns most opponents allowing for a quick follow up melee. It does consume stamina, so I wouldn't rely on it too much, but it's useful for those "oh shit" moments when you're surrounded. As for the cover system, it's there. Not much I can say about it other than I always end up jumping over the cover I want to use, leaving myself exposed to incoming fire. It's pretty much broken, but I find myself rarely using it unless I'm pinned down by some turret or am forced to use it. You're probably better off just dodging and displacing yourself unless the situation requires you to use it.

The Co-Op is pretty fun so far, as it follows closely to the template of how Resident Evil 5 was. I like the ability to mark high priority targets (LT + B), though I don't understand why you cannot see your partner's laser sight. It was always useful to see where exactly your teammate was aiming and it was a quick indicator to see where exactly your partner was at all times. I find that I have trouble hearing or noticing if my partner needs help or is grasped by the enemy though. I may be wrong, but the game seems to only indicate if your partner needs assistance once he/she is on last stand. Aside from that, it seems you can do melee combos together. From what I've seen, the timing has to be like an actual combo you would see from Street Fighter or any other fighting game. It's pretty strict to the point where it has to be immediately after the end of the animation of your partner, but the damage is devastating. It does not apply to all enemy types so just be mindful of that. The game likes to split you and your partner up a lot, which is kind of fun and frustrating at the same time since you will be unable to resuscitate each other until you link up again. It can lead to multiple retries mainly due to some poor game design choices that work against you, which I'll explain later. If you played the Co-Op in Resident Evil 5, it's just like that with the exception of the item/inventory system.

Not sure if this would help, but this is what I tweaked the controls to and it seems to work for me:

- Camera Sensitivity: 7
- Aiming Sensitivity: 6
- Switched to the classic Laser Sighting

If you're still having troubles getting comfortable with the controls, resulting in countless deaths, I highly suggest playing through multiple sessions of Mercenaries Mode. It's a great mode to use for practice and adapt the controls to your muscle memory; plus it is actually pretty fun if you have a competent partner.

Initially, I thought Chris' campaign would be terrible. Probably the most annoying aspect of it is when you get shot, you will randomly fall/leap backwards onto the floor and be immobilized for a few seconds. I could understand if something like that happens from an explosion/blast (frags, barrels, RPGs, shotgun spread, sniper shot, etc.), but not shots from 5.56mm weapons. Chris does seem to take up half (if not more) of the screen as he did in Resident Evil 5, which isn't helpful because there are numerous enclosed areas/corridors throughout his campaign that seem to be a result of bad level design. It's within these areas where things can get frustrating because there is almost no room to evade/run where you can displace yourself for a better firing position. The only analogy I can think of is trying to play football in a hallway.

For some strange reason, the game likes to auto-focus your camera to a point of interest while you're in the middle of a firefight, which can make you lose your bearings for a split second resulting in your untimely death. I think Gears of War had the better idea where it was optional to press a certain button to focus on the scripted event, rather than obstructing your view forcibly. With this in mind, chase/run scenes immediately follow at points and you can die while your camera is still focused on the scripted event (happened at least twice so far).

However, my biggest gripe with them game so far has to be the item and inventory systems. This is just my opinion, but I do not like the idea of everyone having their own item drops with the inability to share them with your partner. Not being able to give my buddy some 5.56mm rounds when he's out, throw some first-aid sprays his way, or even split frags/flashes/incendiaries defeats the purpose of playing Co-Op. If I see something on the floor and my inventory is maxed out, I should at least be able to let my partner hold some of my equipment while I pick it up; instead of leaving it behind. I much prefer shared item drops over this new mechanic of everyone getting their own. The way they had it set up in Resident Evil 5 was fine, this just makes it too easy and streamlined.

I know this game is not considered "survival horror" anymore, but I always found resource management as a fun gameplay element especially with a partner. I always had fun being able to designate Pistol/Shotgun to one player and SMG/Sniper to another while we shared the items we found in Resident Evil 5. It makes the game more fun and challenging when you have to decide your weapon load out and who gets what. Instead, this game gives us character specific load outs with the exception of what you find throughout the campaign. Towards the end of campaigns, it seems like you'll be able to wield every single weapon type there is simultaneously (like Doom), not including those character specific weapons.

I was hoping the game would let you upgrade all the weapons found in the game, but it seems like that is going to be replaced with the skill system. It's a fun concept, but I would have liked if they kept weapon upgrades and character upgrades separate instead of integrating them together. Upgrading weapons in Resident Evil 4 & 5 was always fun and I liked comparing different pistols/shotguns/rifles with one another since certain weapons had abilities others did not. In Resident Evil 6, it seems all weapons are at their max once you pick them up or are given to you, with the exception of ammo capacity and zoom capabilities for certain types which can be upgraded through the skill system.

As for skills, I'd recommend the defense, breakout, and firearm/melee abilities. I believe you can only have 3 skills equipped at any given time so you can mix and match depending on the situation. I think defense only works against enemy firearms, but you'll need it during Chris' campaign for sure; can't comment on the other campaigns though. Breakout is a definite must for all those QTEs where you are stuck in the grasp of an enemy. Firearm and Melee are self-explanatory as all other abilities are currently too expensive for me. The skill system is a neat idea, I just think people had bad experiences with the demo since not having any skills equipped does make a difference in your gameplay in terms of survival.

The Mercenaries Mode is as much fun as it was in previous entries. What's lame is that you only get 1 map in the beginning and have to unlock the others by completing the different campaigns. You also get 3 other ones depending if and where you pre-ordered the game. The majority of people just have the one stock map unlocked as of now, so if you play Mercenaries you'll end up mostly playing the same map over and over. I don't think you can play a certain map unless both players have it unlocked though.

As a whole, Resident Evil 6 is a lot better than I expected despite its flaws. I am playing it cooperatively with another person so I'm not sure how different it is from playing solo. I just know that playing this game by yourself, as was the case in Resident Evil 5, is something you'd want to avoid at all costs if possible. I'm not saying it makes it a completely different game, but it's a lot more fun than having an AI partner.

I have only played through the first 3 Chapters of Chris' Campaign and a handful of Mercenaries matches so I guess my opinion may or may not change once I finish it; these were just my initial impressions so take it with a grain of salt. In the end, I'm having fun with it, and I guess that's all that really matters.

Summarizing Chris' first 3 Chapters in one word:
CAPTAIN!!!
It's not a spoiler, just something you'll notice being said every 5 minutes or so.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got two codes for the Best Buy map apparently, so if anyone wants to trade their Amazon map it would be much appreciated; only one I don't have.

So I did Chapter 1 solo and then did Chapter 2 co op. With Chapter 2 I was Helena and joined someone else's game. I did most of chapter 3 co op also but my internet went out for a few minutes, and by the time I came back he was already on chapter 4. So I missed out on the achievement. So I re did it earlier by myself and i'm missing the sniper rifle. I guess since I was Helena when I picked it up and then restarted as Leon? I need to pick Helena to see if I have all the weapons and ammo so far. What sucked was I didn't have a ton of ammo with Leon either...made that level, which isn't that difficult, kind of hard.

I plan on picking this up some time this weekend, but was debating on whether to get the archives edition or the regular edition for the Xbox 360. Any tips would be helpful.

Well if you want to play RE4 which is awesome and CVX which has tank controls of RE1-3 and all of the RE5 dlc for an extra $30.(I saw it for $74 in the deal section) Do it.

It also comes with RE degeneration which you can watch free online.

Just finished Leon's campaign a while ago and all I have to say is thank goodness it's finally over. It went from boring to promising to awesome to annoying then found its way back to awesome but ultimately decided to settle on "Oh God when will this end..." at the last possible moment. I couldn't decide which was worse
the cringe worthy Leon/Adamance, the marathon rope climb from hell, Simmons the #$*&% WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD YET!?! Invincible Douche, or The Misadventures of Batwong and her ridiculous grappling hook.

Yeah... I'm not going back until I have Infinite Ammo on something worthwhile. I'm glad I went with my gut and got it out of the way asap.

Leon's campaign has been pretty easy so far. I'm just starting chapter 3 on veteran and I have no room for ammo its taken by green herbs and apparently there's a limit now on your pez dispenser at 17

[quote name='jman2avatar']Thanks for the reply. I'm going to do the 2 for 40 deal and get it for $50.[/QUOTE]
Nice. CVX is pretty fun as well dunno if you've played it good luck on getting 1000/1000 I didn't even try.

[quote name='jman2avatar']I plan on picking this up some time this weekend, but was debating on whether to get the archives edition or the regular edition for the Xbox 360. Any tips would be helpful.[/QUOTE]

If you have the hard drive space I say go for it. Especially if you've never played Resident Evil 4...it's a fantastic game.

So is Archives a very limited thing or limited but probably not going to sell out anytime soon kinda thing? I definitely want to get it I just am debating whether I should grab it now while I can or if I have the ability to wait about 3 months and hope for a price drop. Problem with waiting 3 months or more is if it's very limited by then it will have probably sold out and its price will have stayed the same or gone up. Hoping for a price drop as to why I wanna wait if possible for a few months but in all honesty if I have to get it for what it is now ($90) I'll be content. Mostly just worried about whether it will still be available to buy for that or less and not a higher price than what it is now.

[quote name='jman2avatar']I plan on picking this up some time this weekend, but was debating on whether to get the archives edition or the regular edition for the Xbox 360. Any tips would be helpful.[/QUOTE]

if you dont mine downloading big stuff? go with archive

bread's done
Back