Resistance 2 at BrandSmart U.S.A. for 28 dollars!! YMMV

[quote name='Hunter1671']This is very YMMV but I was just a Fry's and they are selling Resistance 2 for 28 bucks for some reason. I picked one up and sure enough it really was that price. It was at the Fry's in Georgia off Windward Parkway.[/quote]

Nice Deal! The 'reason' is it's a sale, I reckon.

oh man, if the fry's a block away from me has this at this price, i would be incredibly pissed. i bought this game from blockbuster.com with only 30% off. good deal OP

Never heard of BrandSamrt U.S.A. before, you can order this from their website?

Edit: Doesn't seem like you can order from their website, just make a shopping list that you can print out. :/

You've got to be kidding me! I just drove 20 miles round trip to try and catch this deal at FRYS. Now you tell me it's at Brandsmart?

BTW, Frys at Gwinnett Place in Atlanta is sold out of Resistance 2. Not that it matters. *sigh*

[quote name='dinobot']LOL OP!

You should help Momus pick up one for cost + ship. :p[/quote]

Agreed. That would be a classy move.

Thanks for the post OP.

All is forgiven. Brandsmart is closer to me than Fry's so I was able to pop over there and they had several copies. They still had at least one copy in stock when I left...though their videogames area is incredibly disorganized. You'll have to dig around in there to find a copy.

Thanks OP for posting the deal, and no hard feelings about the wild goose chase. It's all in the game right?

Does anyone know if this deal is good at Brands Mart in Ga?

I can pass by the one one Chanblee Ga. tomorrow on my way to work.

Thanks

[quote name='gmsisko1']Does anyone know if this deal is good at Brands Mart in Ga?

I can pass by the one one Chanblee Ga. tomorrow on my way to work.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

It was advertised in the Sunday paper.

Whoa, thanks for the heads up OP. There's a Brandsmart on my way to school tomorrow. Will check if they have it.

[quote name='Taboner']I love how everyone started taking on my $35 offer:( Remember. I was first.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I know! You couldn't have started a little lower could you? j/k

[quote name='gmsisko1']It would be really nice if Amazon would match it!![/quote]

THIS^^ along with the current Best Buy videogame sale ads.

Why would anyone want the hassle of:

1. Going to the store
2. Buying an envelope
3. Write on the envelope
4. Go to the post office

Price of game = $28 + taxes + $3 shipping + gas for trips to the store and post office = does not equate for the hassle and pain of only getting $35.

You guys are crazy

[quote name='Hunter1671']I found out that bestbuy did a pricematch, a friend of mine did it.[/quote]
Exactly how I did it. Brandsmart didn't have any but luckily BB had tons of them and they price-matched it.

Again, thanks for the heads up OP.

[quote name='oasisboy']Why would anyone want the hassle of:

1. Going to the store
2. Buying an envelope
3. Write on the envelope
4. Go to the post office

Price of game = $28 + taxes + $3 shipping + gas for trips to the store and post office = does not equate for the hassle and pain of only getting $35.

You guys are crazy[/quote]

agreed plus the stupid ass cashiers that take thier job waay too serious will only let u buy 2 at a time

$43 shipped pm me (thats still a $20 saving)

[quote name='LouTenit Dan']i thought in order for bb to match the other store had to have it in stock???[/quote]
Really? The guy behind the counter just checked the price on the ad I brought, typed it in, and I paid $30.61 and was on my way with my copy.

[quote name='eddie291']Really? The guy behind the counter just checked the price on the ad I brought, typed it in, and I paid $30.61 and was on my way with my copy.[/quote]

Do you guys have Brand Smarts in your area? I'd try to pm this too but I'm afraid that if I take in a page from a random store that no ones heard of they would turn me away.

[quote name='DariusWIND']Do you guys have Brand Smarts in your area? I'd try to pm this too but I'm afraid that if I take in a page from a random store that no ones heard of they would turn me away.[/quote]
Umm...yeah. Not to sound like a smart ass, but I mentioned how I couldn't find any copies at a local one in one of my posts.

Well I will head down to mine tomorrow. I will PROBABLY snatch 1 copy for myself and 1 copy for someone on here for trade (I probably might want LittleBigPlanet)

BTW is there an Ad for this? my brandsmart is attached to bestbuy. :p

no way I can get that shipped to chicago eh? lame oh well... i need to save some money anyways damn games

W00t found the Brandsmart ad newspaper with Resistance 2in it. So I will price match it tomorrow when I'm at BB. Although this is not the BB next to brandsmart as i mentioned before but they're in the same city. Think they'll do it?

Anyway, if anyone is interested PM me before 6 am EST tomorrow (I have school)

I am mainly interested in trades as (sorry to make a trade here :p but no one seems to find a copy )
:ps3
COD WAW
LBP (pending)

or $42 shipped like someone (forgot name, forgive me!) mentioned.

I just picked one up on my way to work today.
(Brands Mart Doraville Ga.)

Does anyone know if Walmart or Micro Center will price match?

Thanks!!

bread's done
Back