Resistance: Retribution & Gran Turismo (ISO) for PSP now $9.96 at P.C. Richard & Son

P.C. Richard & Son

Official Representative
Hello everyone!

Hope you all had a game-filled Memorial Day weekend :) Just wanted to alert you to some price reductions that were just updated:

Resistance: Retribution :)psp:) - $9.96: http://www.pcrichard.com/catalog/product.jsp?modelNo=711719866824

Gran Turismo :)psp:) - $9.96: in-store only (sorry!!)

I'll be more than happy to check in-store stock numbers for those interested in Gran Turismo. Let me know which stores you want me to check! :bouncy:

EDIT:

[quote name='waxHead']Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (DS) is also $9.99 at pcrichard.com:

http://www.pcrichard.com/catalog/pr...ryId=6&categoryId=120000&subCategoryId=120010[/QUOTE]

Thought I saw this posted before, but I guess not! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Wario64']for a second i thought ISO meant something else[/QUOTE]

Hah, I know, I debated whether or not I should put it but the subject line only allowed for so many characters and ISO was all I could fit!

B&M (brick & mortar) is better than ISO imo lol. First thing I thought was "pirated" lol. Good deals nonetheless =)

[quote name='fireburnerr']hahah oo instore only hahah... I was thinking of that International organization for standards lol[/QUOTE]

Which would be IOS.. Lmao fail ;)

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']Which would be IOS.. Lmao fail ;)[/QUOTE]

He didn't fail, it is ISO, which stands for International Organization for Standardization.

Why is it that way... only Chuck Norris knows.

[quote name='P.C. Richard & Son']Hello everyone!

Hope you all had a game-filled Memorial Day weekend :) Just wanted to alert you to some price reductions that were just updated:

Resistance: Retribution :)psp:) - $9.96: http://www.pcrichard.com/catalog/product.jsp?modelNo=711719866824

Gran Turismo :)psp:) - $9.96: in-store only (sorry!!)

I'll be more than happy to check in-store stock numbers for those interested in Gran Turismo. Let me know which stores you want me to check! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

PCR REP. Is there a link to find store availability ? Just checking.

[quote name='BABETOOTH']PCR REP. Is there a link to find store availability ? Just checking.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately there isn't, but I can check whichever stores you need.

FYI both of these PSP games just got announced as greatest hits today, so this would be your best chance to buy the games new without the Greatest Hits branding if that is an issue for you.

[quote name='MSUHitman']FYI both of these PSP games just got announced as greatest hits today, so this would be your best chance to buy the games new without the Greatest Hits branding if that is an issue for you.[/QUOTE]

Interesting, I went over to the Playstation website to see if Resistance was a GH yet and it wasn't on there. That's why I went ahead and ordered it since I have a huge OCD problem when it comes to GH games. :D

[quote name='P.C. Richard & Son']Unfortunately there isn't, but I can check whichever stores you need.[/QUOTE]

I am in NYC ! Thanks in advance

[quote name='P.C. Richard & Son']Astoria: showing 2 in stock :)[/QUOTE]

Hi P.C. Richard & Son rep, I just went to the Astoria store and Gran Turismo PSP rang up $19.96. What's the deal? Thanks.

[quote name='MSUHitman']FYI both of these PSP games just got announced as greatest hits today, so this would be your best chance to buy the games new without the Greatest Hits branding if that is an issue for you.[/QUOTE]

But they cost $20.

[quote name='illennium']Hi P.C. Richard & Son rep, I just went to the Astoria store and Gran Turismo PSP rang up $19.96. What's the deal? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Seconded.

Both Yonkers, NY and Nanuet, NY stores had Gran Turismo ring up for $19.96.

[quote name='Darknuke']B&M (brick & mortar) is better than ISO imo lol. First thing I thought was "pirated" lol. Good deals nonetheless =)[/QUOTE]

I thought it was those download cards for PSN games. But yea, B&M is better. Good deal nonetheless.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Seconded.

Both Yonkers, NY and Nanuet, NY stores had Gran Turismo ring up for $19.96.[/QUOTE]

This has been fixed by our video game buyer. He's not sure why it didn't take. All stores now reflect the $9.96 price. So sorry about that!! :bomb:

[quote name='ml_paladin888']How about the Paramus store?[/QUOTE]

Paramus has one in stock, but i would give them a call at (201) 262-7676 to make sure it's still there before making the trip.

I'd order, but it seems their site only treats the continental U.S. as valid zip codes. Most other sites at least give me the option of paying ridiculous shipping...

Still ringing up as $19.96 at the Yonkers, NY store. Don't think I'll try again any time soon. Being rejected twice is my limit.

Just called the Astoria store and they said Resistance PSP is $19.99??? I told them it's $9.96 on the website and the guy hung up on me.

Can you give stock for stores in Queens, NY for the 2 games? Maybe if I go there with the website printout I won't have to deal with the ppl on the phones.

bread's done
Back