Results are in! Good & bad news...

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Update: Voting is up! http://96key.com/idolvote

The only thing is it requires a 'name' and email address, I'm assuming a half-ass effort to keep people from multi-voting.

Remember, it's Erin Polak.

Thanks in advance to everyone!

Update: Well, the time has finally come! Voting for your "favorite" morning personality begins tomorrow morning at 9am eastern. We're not sure for how long voting will go, but please vote for ERIN POLAK as soon as possible and as many times as possible (if multiple votes are allowed).

I'll update tomorrow once the link for voting goes online. Thanks in advance to everyone that helps!

If you vote, please let us know!

One of the local radio stations had the clever idea of, instead of normal hiring practices, to hold an American Idol-esque contest to hire a new morning person. They started with a huge list of people, and after interviews and the whole bit, they got the list down to 10 people. My wife made the Final 10.

Now, each person gets 2 hours on-air. One person each day in the 7a-9a (EST) timeslot for the next two weeks. After everybody gets their chance on-air, online voting will open up to determine who gets the job as the new morning co-host.

My wife, Erin, is up tomorrow and we could really use the support. You can even listen live online at http://www.96key.com/ (hopefully it won't overload the server :D). It is a variety station, so there may be some crappy music, to be forewarned.

Not to be one to pander, but once voting opens up, we would greatly appreciate anyone who would take the time to vote for her.

For those interested, here's the upcoming contestant page:
http://96key.com/keyidolmeet Erin's info is up at this time and will most likely remain up until tomorrow morning.

Voting will begin on April 8th. Anyone that would be willing to help, we would greatly appreciate it.

*This thread has been Cheapy pre-approved*

Why the fuck would your wife want to be a radio personality?

[quote name='Brak']Why the fuck would your wife want to be a radio personality?[/quote]

It's better than what she's doing now... and it's something she's been interested in doing for some time.

"Never Gonna give you up" by Rick Astley must be played 2nd, then Wheel in the Sky by Journey third. Its a requirement, after those are done I'll deff vote.

[quote name='dmes65']I guess I will be the first to say that she is very attractive. She's got my vote.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm hittin' that. ;)

[quote name='Brak']If she loses, she should thank God for sparing her soul.[/quote]Why do you work in a field that you hate? It sure as hell ain't the money.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Why do you work in a field that you hate? It sure as hell ain't the money.[/QUOTE]
Misery is a butterfly.

I caught the tail end of it on my way to class this morning, and she did a damn fine job.

Oh, and curse you for making me listen to that station. Every damn time I'm work someone either wants to put on 92 or 96... and they never win. :lol:

Will vote as soon as we're able.

Crimson and I will definitely vote for her. However she needs to join the forum. :)

CAG is a family community, after all.

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']Crimson and I will definitely vote for her. However she needs to join the forum. :)

CAG is a family community, after all.

~HotShotX[/quote]

CAG is my Independent George and my wife is Relationship George, kind of like that episode of Seinfeld. If my two worlds collide, I'm in trouble. :D

Anyone who didn't tune in this morning missed out.

But all that aside, voting will begin on April 8th. I'll update the OP with a direct link as it becomes available.

[quote name='sp00ge']CAG is my Independent George and my wife is Relationship George, kind of like that episode of Seinfeld. If my two worlds collide, I'm in trouble. :D[/QUOTE]

Fixed for you.

Sure I'll vote when it comes up, let us know.

[quote name='BlueLobstah']Fixed for you.

Sure I'll vote when it comes up, let us know.[/quote]

D'oh! #-o I'm sick and just woke up from a nap. My proofreading skills are shut off at the moment. Thanks for pointing that out. ;)

[quote name='dmes65']I guess I will be the first to say that she is very attractive. She's got my vote.[/QUOTE]

i dont understand that at all. Radio is for ugly people, so we dont have to look at them. I havent looked at any pictures, but if he is good looking, then she should be on TV and not radio. But I digress.

OP i will vote for your wife.

[quote name='dracula']i dont understand that at all. Radio is for ugly people, so we dont have to look at them. I havent looked at any pictures, but if he is good looking, then she should be on TV and not radio. But I digress.

OP i will vote for your wife.[/quote]

Not totally true. At times, as this job does, public appearances will be made, like at special events, live broadcasts, etc.

bread's done
Back