Rewarding Achievements - Confirmed!

[quote name='CitizenB']So what do you guys think will be the next rewards.[/quote]

I think with the levels it will be something like this:
Level 1: New Rally X/Paperboy/Root Beer Tapper + Gamerpic
Level 2: Shirt from Sponsor/Cloning Clyde + 150 MS points
Level 3: Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia + 300 MS points

Points needed : 2000

I would think that these games will appear in the next challenge, depending on when it is. Monster Madness is destined to not sell well, so they will probably give it away at level 3. And of course, a higher level will also receive the prizes from lower levels, excluding the MS points.

How do they send the points??? To your e-mail via code..?

EDIT: Checked the rewards website..found them :) Got a level 2 pic, 100 points..and I already have Contra (siiigh!)..and these codes will ONLY work with your gamertag???

[quote name='lilboo']How do they send the points??? To your e-mail via code..?[/quote]

If you won them, I would guess you would get a code at the rewards section of xbox.com/rewards. The rewards section is where one gets the Contra code and the Oldspice gamerpic, so I would guess the MS points are sent via code on the website. However, I cannot be sure, as I did not win the points.

[quote name='slickkill77']Wow contra sucks...no wonder they gave it away[/QUOTE]

Dont knock it just cause you cant beat the 3rd stage!

[quote name='mrcheapo11']I think with the levels it will be something like this:
Level 1: New Rally X/Paperboy/Root Beer Tapper + Gamerpic
Level 2: Shirt from Sponsor/Cloning Clyde + 150 MS points
Level 3: Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia + 300 MS points

Points needed : 2000

I would think that these games will appear in the next challenge, depending on when it is. Monster Madness is destined to not sell well, so they will probably give it away at level 3. And of course, a higher level will also receive the prizes from lower levels, excluding the MS points.[/QUOTE]

Winning Monster Madness would be fucking awesome.

Also, anyone know if Fuzion Frenzy 2 has Twisted System in it?

Thanks for the heads up. I collected my 200 pts, Sweet Ass Old Spice Gamer Pic :), and Gave my Contra away to my Homie Tha X. Can't wait to get my Shirt and FF2 now!

[quote name='slickkill77']Wow contra sucks...no wonder they gave it away[/QUOTE]

slickkill77 Bio:
"Date of Birth: August 28, 1990"

Only a Youngin would say that about one of the greatest games ever made :D

[quote name='pimpinc333']Thanks for the heads up. I collected my 200 pts, Sweet Ass Old Spice Gamer Pic :), and Gave my Contra away to my Homie Tha X. Can't wait to get my Shirt and FF2 now![/quote]Muchas gracias for Contra :cool:

[quote name='lilboo']
EDIT: Checked the rewards website..found them :) Got a level 2 pic, 100 points..and I already have Contra (siiigh!)..and these codes will ONLY work with your gamertag???[/quote]

They might say it will only work with your gamertag, but usually, they will work with anyone's. I traded for a Joust code that was supposed to be "only" for the person who received it, yet I was able to get it with no problems.

I was going to ask how you guys got your rewards, but apparently they are on the website (via codes) now. I thought we had to wait until April?

This is a nice turn of events, how long have they been there?

How long does it take for the site to recognize your gamerscore once you get the nerdpoints? I am at 5008 and should have fulfilled my 1500 by April 22nd. It is only registering 4888 of my GS on the site, even this morning.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but you only get the rewards for the level you started on, not the level you finished on. Like if you went from 4k to 5k in points, you get the lvl 1 stuff, plus the levelup, so you become level 3 with no otehr benefits.

Kinda weak :(

Kendal, try logging in and out of the rewards site a few times. Worked for me when it wasn't recognizing them.

Thanks for the heads up people.

Just picked up my Contra, 200 points and Gamer Pic codes.

Hopefully won't be long till Fusion Frenzy 2 turns up, need that to tide me over between GOW and Halo 3 :roll:
Still can't complain, it was free.

[quote name='pimpinc333']slickkill77 Bio:
"Date of Birth: August 28, 1990"

Only a Youngin would say that about one of the greatest games ever made :D[/quote]

Your opinion is valid but i grew up playing the NES, SNES, PS1, Xbox, then 360 so my gaming background is well diversified. I mean the way they ported a 20 year old game. Its terrible. These developers are lazy as hell....but nice try with the youngin thing:)

if anybody needs the co-op over Live achivements for Contra, send me a friend request with the voice "i'm from cag" or atleast a txt msg and I'll give you a hand.

I got all the achivements and none were real hard with the exception of beating it one credit! You have to use DEFAULT lives which means you get 5 or 6 for the final boss. Luckily I only died once before the final boss (stupid jumping boomerang chuckin' mother fuckers with Legion of Doom shoulder pads! Hard as hell to time there patterns, once in awhile they throw that shit when they jump! ugh!). The game was pretty damn fun outside of the XBox Live glitches.

Finally got around to it, finished the 2nd level, so got the 100 points and Contra, I forgot how great Contra really is.

And Monsta Mack, I'll take ya up on that this weekend.

This Contra is way different from the NES version I remember...this is the arcade one right?

If so, is this game better or worse? I can't seem to rember the NES one compared to this one. I like it, but it is tough to do one 1 life.

I got a Contra code but already have it. I'll give it to the first person to PM me that has been on CAG for more than a year and that doesn't have the game yet.

[quote name='jimfoley16']I'm thoroughly convinced that Fuzion Frenzy will be able to be had for 10 dollars before they ever ship to the people that won them.[/quote]

Hey stop raining on my parade Jim, I'm really looking forward to my free copy of craptacular FF2 that I may be recieving sometime in the coming months :whistle2:?

It's gonna be really, really great.;)

[quote name='benjamouth']Hey stop raining on my parade Jim, I'm really looking forward to my free copy of craptacular FF2 that I may be recieving sometime in the coming months :whistle2:?

It's gonna be really, really great.;)[/QUOTE]

Haha well I'll see you on Live when we receive our copies in 2011.

[quote name='jimfoley16']Haha well I'll see you on Live when we receive our copies in 2011.[/QUOTE]

knowing how crappy the sales for the game will be, it may hit $10 sooner than most people do not think (no thinking due to nobody caring for this game).

Today I got home from work and had a package waiting for me. I had no idea what it was since I wasn't expecting anything. It ended up being Fusion Frenzy 2. I was surprised to get it because by the time I finished the challenge it said that they were all out. It shipped via UPS from woodenville, wa which is about 50 miles away from me. So other people that won should be getting their copies soon. There was nothing else in the envelope just the game. The game is still sealed so if you're dishonest you know what that means.

[quote name='ryan838']Today I got home from work and had a package waiting for me. I had no idea what it was since I wasn't expecting anything. It ended up being Fusion Frenzy 2. I was surprised to get it because by the time I finished the challenge it said that they were all out. It shipped via UPS from woodenville, wa which is about 50 miles away from me. So other people that won should be getting their copies soon. There was nothing else in the envelope just the game. The game is still sealed so if you're dishonest you know what that means.[/quote]

Wow MAYBE they are giving all level 3 people who completed the challenge a copy of the game? :pray: They were out by the time I got into the mix as well. I can't remember now if we had to enter our address at the challenge start or just if you were claiming a prize. Anyone remember?

I know for the copies of Fuzion Frenzy, they changed the amount from 2500 to 3500. The shirts were still the same 2500 however.

I think it was both. You were supposed to "confirm" your mailing address after you won your prizes but you needed to fill out the information when signing up with the Rewards program in general.

[quote name='terribledeli']I know for the copies of Fuzion Frenzy, they changed the amount from 2500 to 3500. The shirts were still the same 2500 however.

I think it was both. You were supposed to "confirm" your mailing address after you won your prizes but you needed to fill out the information when signing up with the Rewards program in general.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean the amount was changed from 2500 to 3500? I thought it was 1500 that you had to get?

[quote name='jimfoley16']What do you mean the amount was changed from 2500 to 3500? I thought it was 1500 that you had to get?[/QUOTE]
Are you high?

[quote name='jimfoley16']What do you mean the amount was changed from 2500 to 3500? I thought it was 1500 that you had to get?[/QUOTE]
He meant the amount of copies they were giving away.

[quote name='mr ryles']Are you high?[/QUOTE]

Nah I'm just trippin :cool:

[quote name='zewone']He meant the amount of copies they were giving away.[/QUOTE]

Ahh I now see the err of my ways.

Not searching through such a long ass thread, and one where the OP isn't updated (someone setup Linkin to do it ;)) , but are they going to run another round of rewarding achievements. The last one was awesome because I really didn't have to do much since I was midway through NBA Street/Marvel.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I doubt it will be soon, but I hope MS announces another reward thing sometime.[/quote]

I'm waiting for a new one to start. Do I hear free Mass Effect?? (If only;))

Yeah, now that I have had a 360 for a week, I'm looking forward to one of these as well. I've already gotten lots of easy achievements from XBLA games. I am saving games like College Hoops 2K6, King Kong, Gun, and Tomb Raider Legend for any potential challenge. I also have some achievements to snag in Lego Star Wars II. On the other hand, I wonder if I should get myself into the second tier before it starts?

Edit: Hmmm - I hadn't noticed the second level went from 5000-9999. Yikes, don't know that I'd get to 5000 any time soon without a concerted effort :lol:. No way I'm hitting 10,000 any time soon - and of course, that's where the good stuff is. Oh well, maybe by the 3rd or 4th challenge I'll be there. Hopefully they keep these up...

[quote name='Deadpool']We were supposed to confirm?! What the shit?!?![/quote]

Yeah....when you go to your prizes, it will have a "Confirm" button next to the prizes that needed to be mailed to you.

Yup--it said they were all gone when I completed the challenge, but I got a copy of Fuzion Frenzy 2 in the mail today (all nicely shrink wrapped and ready for a trip to Wal-Mart).

:D

[quote name='mik']Yup--it said they were all gone when I completed the challenge, but I got a copy of Fuzion Frenzy 2 in the mail today (all nicely shrink wrapped and ready for a trip to Wal-Mart).

:D[/quote]

That is illegal.

I got a copy in the mail today too. if I recall I didn't complete the challenge until like a week or so after all the copies of fuzion frenzy 2 where all gone.

hmmm... I had completed the challenge within the first weeks and I haven't gotten anything in the mail. I redeemed my ms points and contra already but Fusion Frenzy 2 is still yet to get to me.

I completed the Challange in the first day. What would be funny if that everyone who didn't complete the challance or completed it late got the game and the people who did it on time didn't. Maybe MS is protecting "us hardcore gamers" from a terrible game. :D

[quote name='captmurphy']That is illegal.[/quote]
I know. Our prisons are practically stuffed with criminals who have exchanged goods at big-box retailers.

[quote name='mik']I know. Our prisons are practically stuffed with criminals who have exchanged goods at big-box retailers.[/QUOTE]

:rolf: Good Comeback :D

Shit is still illegal though. Couldn't one face fines and such?

bread's done
Back