Rhapsody & Persona 2, factory sealed in stock, www.gamequestdirect.com

[quote name='muffinman943']Not so rip me off but just ship them late (getting more from atlus) but yeah.. Ripping me off could be possible from what I heard.. But everybody got their stuff. I also ordered from somebody on a different forum who had ordered some already and was trying to get rid of them for the same price.. so I also ordered a few off of him via priority[/QUOTE]

I hope between all the sales on the GQD site, eBay, Amazon and all the other places that GQD seems to be selling their ware, they're short just enough to not deliver on your games. That would be quite funny.

[quote name='shrike4242']I hope between all the sales on the GQD site, eBay, Amazon and all the other places that GQD seems to be selling their ware, they're short just enough to not deliver on your games. That would be quite funny.[/QUOTE]

Whatever... have a blast

[quote name='MightySlacker']vengeful militant mod Shrike sucks...bring back laidback kmart sale trading machine Shrike :)

Dave[/QUOTE]

I'll remember that the next time you have stuff to buy I want. ;)

he is zee3dee3 lol. Look at the description it said please wait a week before it ships or some crap. Besides DS wouldnt do something so sleazy. Shrike you should tell all those buyers where they can get it cheap and that he doesnt have the games. Heck id be tempted to send you a free cheap game if you did it!

[quote name='Weedy649']he is zee3dee3 lol. Look at the description it said please wait a week before it ships or some crap. Besides DS wouldnt do something so sleazy. Shrike you should tell all those buyers where they can get it cheap and that he doesnt have the games. Heck id be tempted to send you a free cheap game if you did it![/QUOTE]

Actually, it isn't. Wrong part of the country.

Though, I'm sure he's another genius with the same idea in mind.

=0, well guess theres more then one of him out there. If they ask for a week to ship then they must be waiting for their order.

[quote name='shrike4242']I'll remember that the next time you have stuff to buy I want. ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm working on listings as we speak! You won't believe this, but I found some SEALED copies of Rhapsody to put up!!

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']I'm working on listings as we speak! You won't believe this, but I found some SEALED copies of Rhapsody to put up!!

Dave[/QUOTE]

WTF! I'll take 8!

[quote name='SolidSnakeX99']WTF! I'll take 8![/QUOTE]

You hoarding bitch! That'd be almost 1/4 my supply!

To not be totally off-topic, I am putting up a near mint Persona 2 guide. I know some of you are gonna need it :)

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']You hoarding bitch! That'd be almost 1/4 my supply!

To not be totally off-topic, I am putting up a near mint Persona 2 guide. I know some of you are gonna need it :)

Dave[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Now there's a safe investment... with more copies of Persona 2, more people are gonna want the guides!

This topic is pretty surreal now that I'm thinking about it. If anyone would have told me last week that people would be COMPLAINING ABOUT BUYING A NEW RHAPSODY FOR $50, I would have had to slap my dick on their forehead.

[quote name='MightySlacker']This topic is pretty surreal now that I'm thinking about it. If anyone would have told me last week that people would be COMPLAINING ABOUT BUYING A NEW RHAPSODY FOR $50, I would have had to slap my dick on their forehead.[/QUOTE]

very very true :lol:
Lets just all be happy, seal or not we just got rhapsody for $50!

I know what you mean... I did overreact quite a bit. Before this thread, I was ready to pay $80+ for a used copy. But now I got both Rhapsody and Persona 2 for $108. Damn did I get lucky!:)

I'm going to go make fun of all the people who wouldn't trade their copy with me b*tching about how rare Rhapsody was and etc. and etc.

But still, the GQD guy lying to us about the reprint is another thing... I'm never buying anything from GQD if it looks too good to be true (because it most likely will be).

Got the game in tonight. I'm not sure if this has been answered yet, but there is a registration card in the instruction manual. And it has the new game smell. =)

Edit: found the registration card.

[quote name='Randomthts']Got the game in tonight. I'm not sure if this has been answered yet, but there is a registration card in the instruction manual. And it has the new game smell. =)

Edit: found the registration card.[/QUOTE]

both rhapsody and persona 2 ?

good news then.

Id like to say thanks to the OP again, when i first looked at this topic there were 3 replys, all which made me think this deal was a fake(and that he was like slow or something) but it turns out, everyone else is slow and he rocks! Great find OP you saved a lot of CAGs cash and made some cash for a few too

[quote name='Randomthts']Got the game in tonight. I'm not sure if this has been answered yet, but there is a registration card in the instruction manual. And it has the new game smell. =)

Edit: found the registration card.[/QUOTE]

I'm not the only one who smells my games!!! :lol:

No, there's nothing special about the registraction card... it's just that some people just need to have one for some stange reason. I don't get why as they never send me anything for free (like they say they will if I register my game now!).

Good to have a confirmation about the music CD with Rhapsody.:)

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']...was there something special about the registration card?[/QUOTE]

A couple of pages ago someone asked if it came with the game.

[quote name='MightySlacker']I'm working on listings as we speak! You won't believe this, but I found some SEALED copies of Rhapsody to put up!!

Dave[/QUOTE]

Wow, sealed copies of Rhapsody. :shock:

Wherever did you find such a thing? :shock:

[quote name='vietgurl']I'm not the only one who smells my games!!! :lol:[/QUOTE]
Did you also notice how PS2, Xbox, GC games all have different smell? Personally I think Xbox has the worst smell.

[quote name='jngx80']Is rhapsody that good? I think I saw a copy of it at one of my local eb? didn't even think twice about leaving it there.[/QUOTE]

Not really. It was rare before this reprint though.

[quote name='shrike4242']Wow, sealed copies of Rhapsody. :shock:

Wherever did you find such a thing? :shock:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I remember reading somewhere that there was a great deal for rewrapped GH versions of Rhapsody and Persona 2 :D :D :D :D.

Sorry, just had to contribute to this wonderful thread.

Shrike - so this is where you've been hanging out? We could have used you over in the Gamerush thread to put a stop to some senseless bickering over whether sales tax is given on trade-ins. It seems to have settled down now, but, man, that had to be the most boring topic ever to generate a flame-fest. Use your time travel abilities to go back and excise that out of my day please. I know you have the hardware for it :D.

vvvv Scorch, that one was TOO easy, I just let it go :D

Just curious, and I haven't seen this answered yet (forgive me if it has been), but are the Persona 2s coming with the bonus disk that has the interview with the developers on it?

i think it might just be worth keeping these games then sending them back if they already shipped... you will be hit with a 15% return fee and you got to pay for shipping back 2-3 maybe 4 bucks. so 7.50 + say 3.50 = 11 buck hit would would be taking per game unless you return a lot

Since the reg card is in the manual, once these reprints are opened, there really is no telling them from the first release. so this reprint isn't too bad

[quote name='psincubus']Since the reg card is in the manual, once these reprints are opened, there really is no telling them from the first release. so this reprint isn't too bad[/QUOTE]

BUT IF IT'S TEH REPRENT I WOUNT MAKE 60 BUKS ON EBEY IN 3 YEERZ!

The only reason I'm upset is that they sent me Rhapsody instead of Persona. Now, if if I wanted to frantically masturbate to anime girls who look 14, that'd be great, but I'd rather have the better game. I might also be a bit upset down the line if I see these games at Bestbuy for 19.99.

Reality's Fringe said:
Now, if if I wanted to frantically masturbate to anime girls who look 14, that'd be great, but I'd rather have the better game.
I suppose you could do it to the free soundtrack. Am I right?

[quote name='io']Yeah, I remember reading somewhere that there was a great deal for rewrapped GH versions of Rhapsody and Persona 2 :D :D :D :D.

Sorry, just had to contribute to this wonderful thread.

Shrike - so this is where you've been hanging out? We could have used you over in the Gamerush thread to put a stop to some senseless bickering over whether sales tax is given on trade-ins. It seems to have settled down now, but, man, that had to be the most boring topic ever to generate a flame-fest. Use your time travel abilities to go back and excise that out of my day please. I know you have the hardware for it :D.

vvvv Scorch, that one was TOO easy, I just let it go :D[/QUOTE]

I don't hang out in one spot, I'm omnipresent. :D

Actually, I stick my head in there from time to time and it had been quiet when I'd checked there. Guess it happened after the last time I looked into there.

I'm just a PM away, and not the only mod around. ;)

bread's done
Back