Rhapsody & Persona 2, factory sealed in stock, www.gamequestdirect.com

The other day I sold a used copy of it for $45 +$5 shipping on Ebay, same as you guys are paying brand new.

So it's still holding it's value cause people don't know about that site.

Hey, your Ebay username wouldn't happen to be cool_games_here_man, would it? I happened to buy a used Persona off Ebay for $45 + $5 shipping a few days back because I noticed the good feedback.

Alright, I wanted to ask a question; a ton of pages back (maybe page 10-20?) someone mentioned that the instruction manuals for this new run of Persona 2 didn't have the card that you could mail in. Do you receive something for mailing in the card? The used copy I have has a survery card thing in the manual.

heh, yep that's me.

The mail in card thing I'm sure doesn't work anymore. You got an original print game that has all the original paperwork so that's from when the game first came out.

They are getting recent reprints that won't have that stuff (I don't think)

Cause I didn't get mine from this site talked about in this thread, I got it elsewhere.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']The other day I sold a used copy of it for $45 +$5 shipping on Ebay, same as you guys are paying brand new.

So it's still holding it's value cause people don't know about that site.[/QUOTE]

they are sold out of Rhapsody and they wont be getting more in , that is how i understand it when i called about exchanging a game for another game. They are SOLD OUT

so i expect in a month or so you will see the prices go right back up

This reprint was actually a really small reprint (I would say less than 500 a piece). If there was a noticiable marking, like different cover art, then these versions might of ended up being worth more than the originals.

[quote name='Sirmackerel']Hey, your Ebay username wouldn't happen to be cool_games_here_man, would it? I happened to buy a used Persona off Ebay for $45 + $5 shipping a few days back because I noticed the good feedback.

Alright, I wanted to ask a question; a ton of pages back (maybe page 10-20?) someone mentioned that the instruction manuals for this new run of Persona 2 didn't have the card that you could mail in. Do you receive something for mailing in the card? The used copy I have has a survery card thing in the manual.[/QUOTE]

Someone claimed that the re-release for persona 2 has the survey card

bread's done
Back