Richmond VA CAGers

[quote name='sterlingice']That's odd. I could have sworn that we were in the SE at one point. Did they realign what goes into what forum?[/QUOTE]
They put DC, Maryland and VA into a new forum with Northeast, and renamed it Northeast & Mid-Atlantic.

just wanted to comment about a previous post on the gamestop close to commonwealth 20 and brandermill. i went today and found the store to be very well organized, found several great deals and the staff were very nice.

I guess we're stuck in the southeast but I'm largely ok with that

I haven't seen much going on lately, but I'm curious if anyone has seen a couple of things:
1) Any idea if the two Gamecrazy's (Gamecrazies?) in Richmond are closing down?
2) Has anyone tried to trade in any games at Toys R Us or has anyone seen any TRUs with used games out for sale?

SI

There haven't been any local deals that I've found in the past dew months really. The Target and Best Buy clearance stuff here is nothing compaired to what other areas have. I haven't heard if the two GameCrazy stores are closing and I think TRU is buying used games but not selling them.

[quote name='sterlingice']I guess we're stuck in the southeast but I'm largely ok with that

I haven't seen much going on lately, but I'm curious if anyone has seen a couple of things:
1) Any idea if the two Gamecrazy's (Gamecrazies?) in Richmond are closing down?
2) Has anyone tried to trade in any games at Toys R Us or has anyone seen any TRUs with used games out for sale?

SI[/QUOTE]

1. I meant to stop by one yesterday and forgot.
2. I stopped in the Parham and Midlo TRUs yesterday and didnt see any used games.

And it was "Gamecrayzees" BTW. :D

Picked up the last copy of :ds: Puzzle Quest: Galaxtrix for $7.48 at Target on Staples Mill. Quite a few games on the endcap, tho. I think they've rearranged a couple of their aisles recently

SI

The new Best Buy on Laburnham has a display near the checkout with a ton of games on sale for 50% off and some at really low prices. They had Collector's Editions of RE5, Halo Wars, CoD5 WaW, and a few others. In the PS3 games isle in the back of the store they had Resistance 3 CE for $45 along with a few other CEs around that price.

I absolutely love NSMB as the spiritual successor to SMB3, which I think might be the best game ever when factoring for time of release and game quality, and think Mario Kart for the DS is the best version since the SNES, but TWEWY might be my favorite game on the DS the first time I played it through.

SI

Yeah, it has been there for at least 6 months. Nice people working there and informed too. It is real close to my work so I stop by on my lunch break sometimes.

[quote name='twilliamsjr79']Are all the Play and Trades in Richmond still around? I noticed the one of Forrest Hill is closed.[/QUOTE]
Looks like there are still 3 in the area.

bread's done
Back