Ridin' The Kidney Missile into Utopia OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
320px-Champagne-room.jpg

"If a girl has a tongue ring, she'll probably suck your dick....If a guy has a tongue ring, he'll probably suck your dick."

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']
"If a girl has a tongue ring, she'll probably suck your dick....If a guy has a tongue ring, he'll probably suck your dick."
[/quote]

:applause:

WSB is a bit drunk and it was short notice, I'll take what I can get.

Strell, it wasn't an attempt at humor, it was troof. The batteries in the WiiMote leaked or some shit because I haven't used it in so long. I save the corny Anti-Wii jokes for the kids that think they're funny. I fuckin hate the system and think it's piping hot garbage but I keep that to myself because it's my opinion and doesn't matter.

I dunno about doin' COD, maybe some sort of card game or some shit? I need to chill and not get the blood all angry. Zoo, Music whatdoyasay?

[quote name='JimmieMac']WSB is a bit drunk and it was short notice, I'll take what I can get.

Strell, it wasn't an attempt at humor, it was troof. The batteries in the WiiMote leaked or some shit because I haven't used it in so long. I save the corny Anti-Wii jokes for the kids that think they're funny. I fuckin hate the system and think it's piping hot garbage but I keep that to myself because it's my opinion and doesn't matter.[/QUOTE]
Let me get your 16-digit code and my decoder ring so that one day we may be able to interact whilst playing one of the five Wii games that supports competitive play through this new technology called the "internets."

Nice pic.

You should throw it off the balcony. First, I'm pretty sure I've got you in my Address Book, which is full, so I'll be able to delete that and add someone else. Second, it'll probably survive the trip. Which means - third - you'll most likely reward some starving child a system they can sell on eBay for a few hundred bucks.

And since that would be an act of kindness and generosity, I'm pretty sure your head would asplode.

So I see nothing bad happening here.

I don't know which one I'd stick it in first, prolly have Gwen lace up a strap on and we'd treat Utopia like a table and play cards on her back and while one of us shuffled the deck the other one would spin her like a rotiserie chicken.

I can't be playin someone elses Jesus Birthday present, that's just not right. It's only like 4 days away anyhow.

Just watched the Lookout and that shit was hella good. Who would have thought that kid from 3rd Rock would turn out to be a decent actor.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Well have fun with it while it lasts. I think my strum button broke. That thing is flimsier than TFN's penis.[/QUOTE]

Heh.

[quote name='TFN']Since Musicnoteless has a tongue ring, he'll probably suck your dick.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Well have fun with it while it lasts. I think my strum button broke. That thing is flimsier than TFN's penis.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:&

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back