Ridin' The Kidney Missile into Utopia OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't tried playing bass, but I'm guessing it's just like guitar, so I can do either or.

But we have to play pussy-medium.

9940f6d1b6004d62ea7d5c8b943cf8bd.jpg

First he was like "My girlfriend will be on in a couple of minutes to sing."

Then, halfway through the song, "Hey, I'm a big $$$$$$ who likes cock. Peace out!"

I can't stand when people shave without water, like just shaving cream, the sound is aweful. And by "people" I mean chicks sittin' on a stool shavin' their snizz.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Sorry about that Zew and TFN. Apparently my drums are too loud to play at this time of night. Perhaps another time. >_

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That deal on 360 GH2 (TRU) is long gone, no?[/QUOTE]
That was like 10 years ago.

Your only "chance" (super long shot, but I've done it before) is to get someone to PM the ad (even though the deal is long gone and it was a one day thing).

Well that possibly brings me to a new predicament. I need to find a way to soften the pads while at the same time not make em soft enough to where the pads won't respond. Hmmmmm.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Sorry about that Zew and TFN. Apparently my drums are too loud to play at this time of night. Perhaps another time. >_

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Well that possibly brings me to a new predicament. I need to find a way to soften the pads while at the same time not make em soft enough to where the pads won't respond. Hmmmmm.[/QUOTE]

:lol: not happening. You'll still be making noise with them, or it just won't register.

That voice changer shit in the new That Triple FW is the greatest thing ever.
I sound just like Gay Stan from that episode of South Park.

So I wanted to see if it worked in games too.
Oh man, I got waaaaaaaay too into it.
I'll describe it in all it's homoerotic glory tomorrow.

I never lost a game, and wasn't the top player just once.
I'm getting so much better at that game.

It's ok, I know you'll read it anyhow.

Also, It's nearly time to give up TVersity.
The native xvid/Divx and VC-1 support look great.

Hey guys, I pretended I was gay online. Isn't that awesome! I was doing what everyone complains about! Hooray!

fuckin' punch you in the face.

No, I was Gay Stan.

Punch me in the what now?

EDIT:
Now that I think back to that episode, he was actually just trying to be metrosexual
It's still remarkable how close I got his voice though, surprised myself.

[quote name='zewone']We can't have 4 guitar players.[/quote]

[quote name='Moxio']4 guitarists in a band?[/quote]

Who are you guys, Boston? Didn't they have like 11 guitarists or something?

Morning OTT.

Hey TempScars did you friend me on Live? I got one request that I didn't recognize from the name but I thought it was probably you and accepted.

Thats what happens when you do drugs:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=26106051&sid=6184071&om_act=convert&om_clk=newstop&tag=newstop;title;7

From the article:

"Then, yesterday, I came home from work early and what to I find? My innocent little boy smoking pot in the backyard with 2 of his delinquent friends," reads the listing (emphasis in original). "As of the time of me writing this, he does not know I got him Guitar Hero 3. I will show him the auction once it is posted and we can watch it finish together. Sort of a 'Father-Son bonding experience.' While I doubt this will keep him from ever smoking pot again, I think it will make him think twice before doing illegal (well I think pot is still illegal in Canada) drugs on my property."

However, it won't be just coal for the young man. Concluding the auction, the father noted, "I am still considering getting him a game for his Nintendo. Maybe something like Barbie as the Island Princess or Dancing With the Stars. These games are in stock everywhere I go, and I know he will just love them."

Morning OTT. Thank goodness for having to piss so bad it woke me up because my alarm never went off this morning. I made it to the bus stop with 2 minutes to spare.

[quote name='wubb']There was a thread about that yesterday here in the OT #83. Smells like BS to me.[/quote]

Sorry, I didn't realize that...I'm a 1/2 OTT behind. :oops:

Could you imagine though...getting Dancing with the Stars for Christmas?

I forgot to mention, Wubb, that when I went to get my Call of Juarez price adjusted, Project Sylpheed (360) from Squeenix is clearanced at 16.96 at CC.

Metacritic score is only 64, so buyer beware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back