Right Stuf Geneon Remix Sale (DEAD)

furyk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
www.rightstuf.com Geneon DVDs. Click on the search that says Geneon Remix in the top right corner to see what's in the sale and what isn't.

10 for $50 Coupon Code: REMIX10
25 for $100 Coupon Code: REMIX25

You must have the specified amount of DVDs for this to work.

Suggestions? Need filler? Here's some DVDs.

1 DVD Filler: Akira Deluxe Edition, Artimage Double Pack, Patlabor Movie 3 XIII LE, Para Para Mix 1, 2, 3 (CDs) Yuki Kaijura's Fiction (CD, she does all the music for .Hack, Noir, etc...), either Hellsing soundtrack.
2 DVD Filler: Magical Project S 1-2
3 DVD Filler: Tsukihime Lunar Legend 1-3, Someday's Dreamer 1-3

Other series suggestions:
Legend of Black Heaven: 1-4
Paranoia Agent: 1-4
New Getter Robo (with artbox): 1-4
Read or Die TV: 1-7
Gungrave: 1-7
Last Exile: 1-7 (with CD or artbox & figure)
Fighting Spirit: 1-13, 15 (Missing volume 14)

Need a different suggestion (or want me to add one), ask in the thread!

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Odd.......my order went from "All Back Ordered" to "Processing", and now its back on "All Back Ordered"[/quote]
This is normal. Please stop worrying about your orders. You'll get everything.

Just put in my 4th order. I hope this will be my last, but Im really thinking about getting Fighting Spirit since it comes recommended. Also, has anyone noticed that some of these titles are popping up at certain stores in package deals? Not as cheap as this sale, but I just saw AYA, Gate Keepers, Stellvia, and Technozyle at my local Frys and Best buy. No art boxes unfortunately, but they come shrinkwrapped as a complete set at a pretty good price (about $5-6 a title). Still not as good as a deal, but I thought it was interesting to point out (YMMV though). :)

I put in my last order thank god. Was waiting for the vol. 7 + box for ROD TV and they finally had more. woot!

As for the AYA box, good luck finding a seal S1 box since its been out of prints for years already. You can still find the enishi box though.

:(

I already got almost everything i wanted from the Geneon sale. Filled my Lain, Paranoia Agent and Ikki Tousen collection from it. Other than the Samurai Champloo CDs,, which i already have downloaded.....sorry guys, loks like im gonna have to pass on this.

BRING ON THE MANGA ENTERTAINMENT LIQUIDATION SALE!!!!

[quote name='souNReAL']:(

I already got almost everything i wanted from the Geneon sale. Filled my Lain, Paranoia Agent and Ikki Tousen collection from it. Other than the Samurai Champloo CDs,, which i already have downloaded.....sorry guys, loks like im gonna have to pass on this.

BRING ON THE MANGA ENTERTAINMENT LIQUIDATION SALE!!!![/quote]

Actually, I'd much rather see Funimation next. It's long overdue, and Manga had a 40% off sale within the last six months. I really want to finish off FMA...damn 13 DVDs.

I'm definitely glad there was another Geneon sale, cuz I was able to pick up some more series that I was interested in. I would be disappointed if they had a 3rd Geneon sale, and I'm really not interested in another ADV sale. I'd like to see a Bandai, mainly because I was able to pick up several DVDs at Big Lots on the cheap and it would be great to complete those series.

But no more sales for at least 6 months! :lol: As much as I love Rightstuf's clearance sales, I need a break. June sucked my wallet dry, what with this and the DDD sale AND the BB sale on Fox TV box sets.

Arghh, finally broke down and ordered a set. Kinda pissed that I both waited so long that I missed out some things I really wanted, and that I couldn't last another week and save my wallet $100.

Code:
Doki Doki School Hours DVD 4 (Hyb): 4th Hour
Doki Doki School Hours DVD 5 (Hyb): 5th Hour 
Fafner DVD 4 (Hyb): New Divergence 
Fafner DVD 5 (Hyb): Rebirth
Fafner DVD 6 (Hyb): Next Evolution
Fafner DVD 7 (Hyb): Going Home 
Koi Kaze DVD 2 (Hyb): Budding Attraction
Koi Kaze DVD 3 (Hyb): The Decision
Last Exile DVD 2 (Hyb): Positional Play
Last Exile DVD 3 (Hyb): Discovered Attack
Last Exile DVD 4 (Hyb): Breakthrough
Last Exile DVD 5 (Hyb): Grand Stream
Last Exile DVD 6 (Hyb): Queen Delphine
Last Exile DVD 7 (Hyb): Sealed Move
New Getter Robo DVD 1 (Hyb): Rude Awakenings + Artbox (Limited)
New Getter Robo DVD 2 (Hyb): Ying-Yang Master
New Getter Robo DVD 3 (Hyb): The Hell On Earth
New Getter Robo DVD 4 (Hyb): Crash
Patlabor Movie 3: WXIII DVD (Hyb) Special Edition (3 discs)
Tokyo Underground DVD 2 (Hyb): Irruption 
Tokyo Underground DVD 3 (Hyb): The Promise 
Tokyo Underground DVD 4 (Hyb): Assailants  
Tokyo Underground DVD 5 (Hyb): Convictions 
Tokyo Underground DVD 6 (Hyb): Into the Light
Tsukihime, Lunar Legend DVD 2 (Hyb): Lunar Dance

Doki Doki and Tokyo Underground are for my sister and brother, respectively. Everything else is gonna be mine, and with the exception of New Getter Robo and Patlabor, will be filling some boxes (except the two missing Fafner DVDs and no Last Exile box >_​

I'd second a Funimation sale. Next to Geneon (before these ridiculously cheap sales), Funimation is the most expensive studio to buy anime from. I'd also like a Bandai sale, but honestly you can find most of Bandai's stuff for pretty cheap in their "Anime Legends" or older "Complete Collections" for around $20-25 a series; especially at Best Buy.

Give us a Funimation sale around November-December and I'd be set TRSI! (pretty doubtful it'll happen as their 10 days of Christmas sale will probably conflict with it). Speaking of that...there's no way they can top these 25/100 liquidation events when their Christmas sale comes. I can hear the disappointment now.

[quote name='Ndolger']I'd second a Funimation sale. Next to Geneon (before these ridiculously cheap sales), Funimation is the most expensive studio to buy anime from. I'd also like a Bandai sale, but honestly you can find most of Bandai's stuff for pretty cheap in their "Anime Legends" or older "Complete Collections" for around $20-25 a series; especially at Best Buy.

Give us a Funimation sale around November-December and I'd be set TRSI! (pretty doubtful it'll happen as their 10 days of Christmas sale will probably conflict with it). Speaking of that...there's no way they can top these 25/100 liquidation events when their Christmas sale comes. I can hear the disappointment now.[/QUOTE]

I really want there to be something with the Haruhi DVDs from Bandai. But I honestly doubt it, because most of the items on sale are completed series, right? They have at least 2 years out I assume, so we can narrow down the list of studio-specific sales. Sounds like fun!!!!!!!!!!!

You won't see uber-deals on Haruhi for a long time. The popularity is through the roof, and is extremely marketable/sellable. The wise decision is to milk Haruhi for everything she's worth.

Hence, $50 Vol.1 LE at BB. :hot:

After a ton of waffling, I finally picked up Fighting Spirit and the ROD sets. Couldn't get Vol. 9 of Fighting Spirit and Vol. 1 of ROD, but my local Suncoast has them, so I'll be grabbing them with their BOGO promotion tomorrow.

I'm hoping the next 10/25 sale is a Bandai one, myself- not that's I'd be adverse to a Funi one, I can just think of more Bandai stuff I'm interested in, but not enough to go overly hunting for.

(Although, right now, I'd really rather have a regular 40% Bandai sale after this one ends, so I can pre-order Haruhi LE 2. :bouncy: )

There goes a good chunk of my money... Mmmm.

Next sale I shouldn't wait even a day after seeing it. I noticed a few things dissapeared over night. I only gave in to buying when I found out it was over next week.

akira deluxe edition is STILL holding up my order...i wonder if i should just change it to another dvd so i can get my order processed and shipped faster? cuz i already have akira deluxe edition in my collection...hmmm...any suggestions?

Woot! Finally ordered mine today!

pd12614Ah! My Goddess the Motion Picture DVD (Hyb) (DTS Version) 1$0.00
pd11568Akira DVD (Hyb) Deluxe Edition 1$0.00
pd12615Bottle Fairy DVD 1 (Hyb): Spring & Summer 1$0.00
pd12616Bottle Fairy DVD 2 (Hyb): Autumn & Winter 1$0.00
pd12571Doki Doki School Hours DVD 1 (Hyb): 1st Hour 1$0.00
pd12572Doki Doki School Hours DVD 2 (Hyb): 2nd Hour 1$0.00
pd12573Doki Doki School Hours DVD 3 (Hyb): 3rd Hour 1$0.00
pd12574Doki Doki School Hours DVD 4 (Hyb): 4th Hour 1$0.00
pd12575Doki Doki School Hours DVD 5 (Hyb): 5th Hour 1$0.00
pd12280Dokkoida!? DVD 1 (Hyb): Ultra Diaper Man + Artbox 1$0.00
pd12282Dokkoida!? DVD 2 (Hyb): Mega Mania Attack! 1$0.00
pd12283Dokkoida!? DVD 3 (Hyb): The Lost Action Hero 1$0.00
pd12727Elemental Gelade DVD 1 (Hyb): React + Artbox 1$0.00
pd12232Gad Guard DVD 1 (Hyb): Lightning + Artbox (Limited) 1$0.00
geneonsale25Geneon Special Promo: 25 for $100 offer (*) 1$100.00
pd12475Koi Kaze DVD 1 (Hyb) + Artbox (Limited) 1$0.00
pd12477Koi Kaze DVD 2 (Hyb): Budding Attraction 1$0.00
pd12478Koi Kaze DVD 3 (Hyb): The Decision 1$0.00
pd12840Kotoko Live DVD (S) LiveAction 1$0.00
pd12110Mao-Chan DVD 1 (Hyb): I Will Protect the Peace of Japan! 1$0.00
pd12111Mao-Chan DVD 2 (Hyb): Go! Unified Defense Force 1$0.00
pd12112Mao-Chan DVD 3 (Hyb): Song of Defense 1$0.00
pd12113Mao-Chan DVD 4 (Hyb): Let's Defend Happiness! 1$0.00
pd11490Moldiver Perfect Collection DVD (Hyb) 1$0.00
pd12569Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 7 (Hyb) + Artbox + Action Figure (Limited) 1$0.00
pd12765Yoko Ishida Live in Concert DVD (D) LiveAction 1$0.00

I really wish I gotten the Last Exile limited edition box too, but this much will do for now! Especially with the long waited Ah My Goddess movie (DTS) and R.O.D. V7 Artbox + figure! :D

Thanks OP!

Personally, I'd be pulling for a Funimation sale too if and only if it occurs a year and change from now. Most of the Funi stuff I have an interest in (Yu Yu Hakusho re-releases, Rumbling Hearts, FMP, Peach Girl, etc...) are way too new. A Bandai sale would be interesting if and only if they tossed in the Ghost in the Shell SAC LE sets. Otherwise, there wouldn't be too much for me.

Honestly, another Geneon sale where I could pick up more Kyo Kara Maoh, Black Lagoon, and When They Cry wouldn't be the end of the world either.

Went by FYE today to look for the missing vol. 9 of Fighting Spirit, but they want $30 for it. Even w/ the buy-1-get-1 factored in that seems steep, especially since I didn't really see anything else I wanted.

When does the sale end? I'm wondering if they might restock it before it's over. If so, and my orders are still held up I could just call and have them swap something out for it.

Eh, you never know. And if not, I'll wait until I find it cheap somewhere else - I have plenty to watch in the meantime anyway. ;)

I placed my second order, got the rest of the Hajime no ippo's(minus 9), dokkoida,
koi kaze, Neia under 7, and Tsikihime lunar legend. Hopefully this will be my last anime purchase for a year or so.

Well, after going back to double check the available titles a few times, I finally broke down for a second order.

1 Free piocd52242 .Hack//GAME Music Best Collection CD
1 Free pd11689 Armitage III: Dual Matrix DVD (Specia
1 Free pd12533 Fafner DVD 4 (Hyb): New Divergence
1 Free pd12534 Fafner DVD 5 (Hyb): Rebirth
1 Free pd12535 Fafner DVD 6 (Hyb): Next Evolution
1 Free pd12536 Fafner DVD 7 (Hyb): Going Home
1 $100.00 * geneonsale25 Geneon Special Promo: 25 for $100 off
1 Free pd12475 Koi Kaze DVD 1 (Hyb) + Artbox (Limite
1 Free pd12477 Koi Kaze DVD 2 (Hyb): Budding Attract
1 Free pd12478 Koi Kaze DVD 3 (Hyb): The Decision
1 Free pd12117 Licensed by Royalty (L/R) DVD 1 (Hyb)
1 Free pd12119 Licensed by Royalty (L/R) DVD 2 (Hyb)
1 Free pd12120 Licensed by Royalty (L/R) DVD 3 (Hyb)
1 Free pd12121 Licensed by Royalty (L/R) DVD 4 (Hyb)
1 Free pd12569 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 7 (Hyb) +
1 Free pd12441 Saiyuki Reload DVD 1 (Hyb)
1 Free pd12442 Saiyuki Reload DVD 2 (Hyb)
1 Free pd12443 Saiyuki Reload DVD 3 (Hyb)
1 Free pd12444 Saiyuki Reload DVD 4 (Hyb)
1 Free pd12445 Saiyuki Reload DVD 5 (Hyb)
1 Free pd12446 Saiyuki Reload DVD 6 (Hyb)
1 Free pd12447 Saiyuki Reload DVD 7 (Hyb)
1 Free pd11731 Tenchi Muyo: Pretty Sammy/Mihoshi Spe
1 Free pd12347 Tsukihime, Lunar Legend DVD 1 (Hyb):
1 Free pd12348 Tsukihime, Lunar Legend DVD 2 (Hyb):
1 Free pd12349 Tsukihime, Lunar Legend DVD 3 (Hyb):

I had L/R discs 1 & 4 before and the series is pretty stupid, but I enjoyed it in a way. Koi Kaze I'm getting against my better judgement. Everyone says it's a quality production, despire the content. If it's too offensive, it was only $12. .hack// has to be some of the worst anime (and games), but their music is decent. So let's see if the CD is good.

While I was putting together my second order, my younger bro asked if they had any sappy romantic shtick. I knew he's wanted to see AYA, so I treated him to a a bunch of sappy/cutesy titles (role reversal? I'm partial to action, he was in a mood for girlie type stuff *giggles*). No idea if they're any good... I have my reservations about AYA considering how horrible I thought Enishi was. But that's me.

1 Free pd11639 Adventures of the Mini Goddesses DVD
1 Free pd11640 Adventures of the Mini Goddesses DVD
1 Free pd11641 Adventures of the Mini Goddesses DVD
1 Free pd11642 Adventures of the Mini Goddesses DVD
1 Free pd11939 Ai Yori Aoshi DVD 2 (Hyb): My Dearest
1 Free pd11940 Ai Yori Aoshi DVD 3 (Hyb): Hugs and K
1 Free pd11941 Ai Yori Aoshi DVD 4 (Hyb): Truly Your
1 Free pd11942 Ai Yori Aoshi DVD 5 (Hyb): With All M
1 Free g52642 Ai Yori Aoshi DVD/CD Combo Box Pack (
1 Free pd12615 Bottle Fairy DVD 1 (Hyb): Spring & Su
1 Free pd12616 Bottle Fairy DVD 2 (Hyb): Autumn & Wi
1 Free pd12571 Doki Doki School Hours DVD 1 (Hyb): 1
1 Free pd12572 Doki Doki School Hours DVD 2 (Hyb): 2
1 Free pd12573 Doki Doki School Hours DVD 3 (Hyb): 3
1 Free pd12574 Doki Doki School Hours DVD 4 (Hyb): 4
1 Free pd12575 Doki Doki School Hours DVD 5 (Hyb): 5
1 Free pd11556 Hand Maid May DVD 1 (Hyb): Maid to Or
1 Free pd11591 Hand Maid May DVD 2 (Hyb): Product Re
1 Free pd11592 Hand Maid May DVD 3 (Hyb): Memory Fai
1 Free pd12029 Sugar, A Little Snow Fairy DVD 1 (Hyb
1 Free pd12031 Sugar, A Little Snow Fairy DVD 2 (Hyb
1 Free pd12032 Sugar, A Little Snow Fairy DVD 3 (Hyb
1 Free pd12033 Sugar, A Little Snow Fairy DVD 4 (Hyb
1 Free pd12034 Sugar, A Little Snow Fairy DVD 5 (Hyb
1 Free pd12035 Sugar, A Little Snow Fairy DVD 6 (Hyb

Okay Kirin (and everyone else), how does that list look?

[quote name='guinaevere']Well, after going back to double check the available titles a few times, I finally broke down for a second order.

1 Free piocd52242 .Hack//GAME Music Best Collection CD
1 Free pd11689 Armitage III: Dual Matrix DVD (Specia
1 Free pd12533 Fafner DVD 4 (Hyb): New Divergence
1 Free pd12534 Fafner DVD 5 (Hyb): Rebirth
1 Free pd12535 Fafner DVD 6 (Hyb): Next Evolution
1 Free pd12536 Fafner DVD 7 (Hyb): Going Home
1 Free pd12475 Koi Kaze DVD 1 (Hyb) + Artbox (Limite
1 Free pd12477 Koi Kaze DVD 2 (Hyb): Budding Attract
1 Free pd12478 Koi Kaze DVD 3 (Hyb): The Decision
1 Free pd12117 Licensed by Royalty (L/R) DVD 1 (Hyb)
1 Free pd12119 Licensed by Royalty (L/R) DVD 2 (Hyb)
1 Free pd12120 Licensed by Royalty (L/R) DVD 3 (Hyb)
1 Free pd12121 Licensed by Royalty (L/R) DVD 4 (Hyb)
1 Free pd12569 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 7 (Hyb) +
1 Free pd12441 Saiyuki Reload DVD 1 (Hyb)
1 Free pd12442 Saiyuki Reload DVD 2 (Hyb)
1 Free pd12443 Saiyuki Reload DVD 3 (Hyb)
1 Free pd12444 Saiyuki Reload DVD 4 (Hyb)
1 Free pd12445 Saiyuki Reload DVD 5 (Hyb)
1 Free pd12446 Saiyuki Reload DVD 6 (Hyb)
1 Free pd12447 Saiyuki Reload DVD 7 (Hyb)
1 Free pd11731 Tenchi Muyo: Pretty Sammy/Mihoshi Spe
1 Free pd12347 Tsukihime, Lunar Legend DVD 1 (Hyb):
1 Free pd12348 Tsukihime, Lunar Legend DVD 2 (Hyb):
1 Free pd12349 Tsukihime, Lunar Legend DVD 3 (Hyb):

I had L/R discs 1 & 4 before and the series is pretty stupid, but I enjoyed it in a way. Koi Kaze I'm getting against my better judgement. Everyone says it's a quality production, despire the content. If it's too offensive, it was only $12. .hack// has to be some of the worst anime (and games), but their music is decent. So let's see if the CD is good.

While I was putting together my second order, my younger bro asked if they had any sappy romantic shtick. I knew he's wanted to see AYA, so I treated him to a a bunch of sappy/cutesy titles (role reversal? I'm partial to action, he was in a mood for girlie type stuff *giggles*). No idea if they're any good... I have my reservations about AYA considering how horrible I thought Enishi was. But that's me.

1 Free pd11639 Adventures of the Mini Goddesses DVD
1 Free pd11640 Adventures of the Mini Goddesses DVD
1 Free pd11641 Adventures of the Mini Goddesses DVD
1 Free pd11642 Adventures of the Mini Goddesses DVD
1 Free pd11939 Ai Yori Aoshi DVD 2 (Hyb): My Dearest
1 Free pd11940 Ai Yori Aoshi DVD 3 (Hyb): Hugs and K
1 Free pd11941 Ai Yori Aoshi DVD 4 (Hyb): Truly Your
1 Free pd11942 Ai Yori Aoshi DVD 5 (Hyb): With All M
1 Free g52642 Ai Yori Aoshi DVD/CD Combo Box Pack (
1 Free pd12615 Bottle Fairy DVD 1 (Hyb): Spring & Su
1 Free pd12616 Bottle Fairy DVD 2 (Hyb): Autumn & Wi
1 Free pd12571 Doki Doki School Hours DVD 1 (Hyb): 1
1 Free pd12572 Doki Doki School Hours DVD 2 (Hyb): 2
1 Free pd12573 Doki Doki School Hours DVD 3 (Hyb): 3
1 Free pd12574 Doki Doki School Hours DVD 4 (Hyb): 4
1 Free pd12575 Doki Doki School Hours DVD 5 (Hyb): 5
1 Free pd11556 Hand Maid May DVD 1 (Hyb): Maid to Or
1 Free pd11591 Hand Maid May DVD 2 (Hyb): Product Re
1 Free pd11592 Hand Maid May DVD 3 (Hyb): Memory Fai
1 Free pd12029 Sugar, A Little Snow Fairy DVD 1 (Hyb
1 Free pd12031 Sugar, A Little Snow Fairy DVD 2 (Hyb
1 Free pd12032 Sugar, A Little Snow Fairy DVD 3 (Hyb
1 Free pd12033 Sugar, A Little Snow Fairy DVD 4 (Hyb
1 Free pd12034 Sugar, A Little Snow Fairy DVD 5 (Hyb
1 Free pd12035 Sugar, A Little Snow Fairy DVD 6 (Hyb

Okay Kirin (and everyone else), how does that list look?[/quote]

Looks good to me. I had the first L/R disc from BigLots, and enjoyed it so I was glad the reast was available here. I traded away my disc one since I ordered the Box from this sale. The main thing I would place another order for is the last 4 Doki Doki, Battle Athletes 7, and Fighting Spirit 14.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']The main thing I would place another order for is the last 4 Doki Doki, Battle Athletes 7, and Fighting Spirit 14.[/quote]Last four Doki Doki? I ordered 1-5. Are there Nine in all?!

And Battle Atheletes and Fighting Spirit didn't really interest me.

[quote name='guinaevere']Last four Doki Doki? I ordered 1-5. Are there Nine in all?!

And Battle Atheletes and Fighting Spirit didn't really interest me.[/quote]

No, there is only 5 of Doki Doki. I only ordered the first one in my last order because three of the others were OOS at the time.

[quote name='guinaevere']Last four Doki Doki? I ordered 1-5. Are there Nine in all?!

And Battle Atheletes and Fighting Spirit didn't really interest me.[/quote]

No, there is only 5 of Doki Doki. I only ordered the first one in my last order because three of the others were OOS at the time.

Damn, my stuff still hasn't shipped. I ordered on June 5th. The Fighting Spirit Volume 12 has been holding up my order. Anyone else been waiting this long?

[quote name='mkg12']Damn, my stuff still hasn't shipped. I ordered on June 5th. The Fighting Spirit Volume 12 has been holding up my order. Anyone else been waiting this long?[/quote] I have my 4th and 5th orders from June 7th that I am still waiting on. I'm kind of glad though so all that cash isn't coming out at one time.

had my SECOND order waiting since June 5th as well....and it's all cuz of the Akira Deluxe Edition...damn...and all my other orders are prob gonna be a while...

Yeah, I'm not even expecting mine to ship any time soon because the DVDs holding my orders up are the ones that everyone's been trying to get.

Hey guys, which two of the three in my next order should I get?

Heat Guy J
Tenchi Muyo
Trigun

I am getting some other stuff so I can only get two of those (only part of the Tenchi since there are so many).

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Hey guys, which two of the three in my next order should I get?

Heat Guy J
Tenchi Muyo
Trigun

I am getting some other stuff so I can only get two of those (only part of the Tenchi since there are so many).[/QUOTE]

Get Trigun for sure. Great anime. AS for the 2nd.I own the Tenchi movies.and there so so. Never saw Heat Guy. So I wouldnt really know.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Hey guys, which two of the three in my next order should I get?

Heat Guy J
Tenchi Muyo
Trigun

I am getting some other stuff so I can only get two of those (only part of the Tenchi since there are so many).[/QUOTE]
Heat Guy J. There's way too much Tenchi (not to mention it's the same harem crap that's been recycled time and time again in anime), and Trigun is just awful in almost every regard. I'll never understand how some people like it.

I'd go with Heat Guy J too not that I have anything against Trigun, but they just rereleased it. Tenchi is Tenchi. You either hate it or you have a mental disorder.

Alrighty, I appreciate the advice everyone. This is what I went with for my 6th order...

Armitage III: Dual Matrix DVD (Special Edition) 1$0.00
Battle Athletes Victory DVD 7 (Hyb): Last Dance 1$0.00
Doki Doki School Hours DVD 2 (Hyb): 2nd Hour 1$0.00
Doki Doki School Hours DVD 3 (Hyb): 3rd Hour 1$0.00
Doki Doki School Hours DVD 4 (Hyb): 4th Hour 1$0.00
Doki Doki School Hours DVD 5 (Hyb): 5th Hour 1$0.00
Fighting Spirit (Hajime No Ippo) DVD 14 (Hyb): Trap of the Southpaw 1$0.00
Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo DVD 1 (Hyb)
Heat Guy J DVD 1 (Hyb): Super Android w/Artbox (LIMITED EDITION) 1$0.00
Heat Guy J DVD 2 (Hyb): Vampire's Ambition 1$0.00
Heat Guy J DVD 3 (Hyb): Sins of the City 1$0.00
Heat Guy J DVD 4 (Hyb): Hidden Fangs 1$0.00
Heat Guy J DVD 5 (Hyb): Haunted Past 1$0.00
Heat Guy J DVD 6 (Hyb): Urban Corruption 1$0.00
Heat Guy J DVD 7 (Hyb): Revolution + Artbox 1$0.00
Jubei Chan 2 DVD 1 (Hyb): Resurrection 1$0.00
Jubei Chan 2 DVD 2 (Hyb): Vendetta 1$0.00
Jubei Chan 2 DVD 3 (Hyb): Revelation 1$0.00
Jubei Chan 2 DVD 4 (Hyb): Unification 1$0.00
Last Exile DVD 2 (Hyb): Positional Play 1$0.00
Last Exile DVD 4 (Hyb): Breakthrough 1$0.00
Last Exile DVD 5 (Hyb): Grand Stream 1$0.00
Last Exile DVD 6 (Hyb): Queen Delphine 1$0.00
Last Exile DVD 7 (Hyb): Sealed Move 1$0.00
Last Exile DVD/CD Combo Box Pack (Hyb) 1$0.00

I wish they weren't sold out of Last Exile 3, but oh well.

Good lord Guile. Stop now. Just unplug your computer and go watch some of this shit you bought here or with the last ADV sale.

[quote name='furyk']Good lord Guile. Stop now. Just unplug your computer and go watch some of this shit you bought here or with the last ADV sale.[/quote]

:lol:

Believe me, this is it for a long time.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']and Trigun is just awful in almost every regard. I'll never understand how some people like it.[/quote]
:applause:

Thank Rei. I thought I was the only one who hated that show. Few shows annoy me as much as Trigun.

Wow, what's with the hate on Trigun? D= It's probably a bit overrated, but still...I thought it was pretty good. Normally, all I hear is the first half of the series blows and everyone enjoys the latter half. I can't say I was ever disappointed any of it though.

As for Tenchi, as long as you avoid Tokyo, you'll find some funny stuff in there.

Congrats on the 6th order Guile! XD I'm about 8 items short or I'd try and tie ya.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']:lol:

Believe me, this is it for a long time.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's what I said after my first order. Granted, I only have two orders. But you'll always go for more. ;)

Next good sale we'll all be back on it.

Going out with a bang
If i had to make a choice of 2 of these

Jubei Chan 2
Requiem from the Darkness
Tenchi Muyo OVA
Neia_7 (just saw Lain, so im intruigued by this one's pedigree)

Which two will you pick?

I love Jubei chan 2. That should be one of your choices. As far as the others, Niea_7 is a very very slice of life show. I loved it though even though I usually am bored to tears with slice of life shows. That'd be my other pick.

Niea_7 first. Light yoshitoshi abe is very interesting. That is must buy for me. If you haven't seen jubei-chan 1 I wouldn't see J2 first. The Tenchi Muyo OVA is overrated but decent. It's really one of those things you should see as an anime fan. Too many tenchi series and knockoffs have cheapen it over the years but its very influential in the harem genre and decent enough on its own without the later later years baggage of mediocre and crap shows.

[quote name='ihavenolife123']Going out with a bang

Jubei Chan 2
Tenchi Muyo OVA

Which two will you pick?[/QUOTE]

In relation to the Tenchi Muyo Series.

The OVA's older eps and the newer ones with Tenchi GXP are the only canon Tenchi universe. The rest (Universe, Tokyo, Movies, havn't looked into Pretty Sammy S yet) are done by Masaki Kajishima's former writing partner who went off on her own and somehow retained the rights to still write Tenchi Stuff.

Personally I thought the OVA's and GXP were best ,with Universe and the Movie Tenchi Muyo in Love not being to bad overall, but still lacking compared to the OVA.

Even though I have Tenchi in Tokyo (got it cheap a while back on Buyritedvd.com) I havn't gotten around to watching it and in no rush to currently but i've seen some of it CN a while back, it's something you can live without seeing. I just recently got Pretty Sammy S from the geneon sale, i'll probably watch that before Tenchi in Tokyo but as of yet have never seen an ep.

But I'm a completist and I think I have all Tenchi canon universe or not ever made right now including Dual. It's hinted that Parallel Dual is actually an alternate universe or timeline to the OVA/GXP universe but connected or not I thought it was good too.

[quote name='ihavenolife123']Going out with a bang

Jubei Chan 2
Tenchi Muyo OVA

Which two will you pick?[/QUOTE]
Jubei-chan 2 and Requiem from the Darkness. Tenchi is... Tenchi, and Neia_7, while I usually love slice-of-life shows, features one of the most *obnoxious* main characters ever, and was very hard for me to get through. It's nothing like Lain at all.

bread's done
Back