Right Stuf Sale Thread (33-40% off Bandai Entertainment) ENDS 11/10

StarKnightX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
234 (100%)
This thread will be for posting and discussing the various sales and specials that the anime and manga website "The Right Stuf" offers.

*Free shipping @ $49 for U.S. and $150 for Canada*

Shawne's Daily Deals (07/21):

Current Store/Studio Sale: Save Up to 33-40% OFF Yen Bandai Entertainment

Discover stellar deals on Blu-ray, DVDs, CDs, books and more from Bandai Entertainment – from hot new releases, like Star Driver, the Haruhi Suzumiya movie, Tekken: Blood Vengeance and Tales of the Abyss, to fan favorites, including Gundam, K-ON!, Gurren Lagann, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and much more!
From now through November 10, the "your price" listed is the price you pay – no coupon code required – and these new prices represent a savings of at least 40% OFF the retail prices of all Blu-ray and DVD titles and at least 33% OFF the retail prices on merchandise from Bandai Entertainment! (This includes items that are pre-order, in stock, on order and special order!)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59 p.m. CT on November 10, 2011!

REMEMBER: If you're a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF the MSRP on DVDs and Blu-ray and up to 40% OFF on merchandise from Bandai Entertainment. Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

* Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the "Stellar Deals" graphic on RightStuf.com: It will take you to a list of all of the Bandai Entertainment items we carry! (Please note: No other coupons may be used in conjunction with this sale. This sale event may not be applied to pre-existing orders. Also, Bargain Bin and Weekly Special items are not eligible for this sale because they're already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)​

Master list of sale items!

Other Notable Items on Sale:
(Book Bargain Bin)
(DVD Bargain Bin)
(Novel Bargain Bin)
(Other Merchandise Bargain Bin)
(Weekly Specials)

Past Sales (Included for reference):
40% off Section23 , Sentai Filmworks and Switchblade Pictures (10/17 - 10/27)
33% off Dark Horse {10/13 - 10/17}
40% off Funimation {9/26 - 10/13}
33% off Kodansha and Del Rey {9/15 - 9/26}
50% off Media Blasters , Tokyo Shock , Shriek Show , Kitty Media (9/12 - 9/15)
33% off Yen Press {9/1 - 9/12}
35% off Ya Entertainment {8/29 - 9/1}
46% off DC Comics Animation {8/25 - 8/29}
33% off Vertical Inc. {8/22 - 8/25}
68% off Classic (American) Animation {8/18 - 8/22}
30% off 801 Media and Project H {ADULT} (8/15 - 8/18)
50% off Select Funimation Titles (8/4 - 8/15)
40% off Manga Entertainment (8/1 - 8/4)
30% off Pre-orders (7/21 - 8/1)
33% off Seven Seas (7/18 - 7/21)
33-40% off Bandai Entertainment (7/7 - 7/18)
33% off Icarus Publishing {ADULT} (7/5 - 7/7)
10% off standard price on in-stock items {Summer Clearance} (6/23 - 7/5)
30% off Digital Manga Publishing (6/20 - 6/23)
40% off Section23 , Sentai Filmworks and Switchblade Pictures (6/9 - 6/20)
40% off DC Universe Animation (6/6 - 6/9)
33% off Viz Media (05/26-06/06)
40% off Funimation (05/12 - 05/26)
40% off Viz Media DVDs (5/2 - 5/12)
30% off Udon Media (4/28 - 5/2)
33% off Stone Bridge Press (4/25 - 4/28)
32% off All In-Stock Items (4/14 - 4/25)
33% off Dark Horse (4/11 - 4/14)
33-40% off Media Blasters , Tokyo Shock , Shriek Show , Kitty Media (3/31 - 4/11)
33% off Ya Entertainment (3/28 - 3/31)
50% off Funimation SAVE Editions (3/24 - 3/31)
33% off Yen Press (3/17 - 3/28)
40% off Nozomi and Critical Mass Video (3/14 - 3/17)
33% off Del Rey and Kodansha (3/3 - 3/14)
33% off Tai Seng (2/28 - 3/3)
33-40% off Bandai Entertainment (2/17 - 2/28)
33% off Vertical (2/14 - 2/17)
40% off Section23 , Sentai Filmworks and Switchblade Pictures (2/3 - 2/14)
40% off Funimation (1/20 - 2/3)
40% off Manga Entertainment (1/17 - 1/20)
33% off Tokyopop (1/6 - 1/17)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thelonepig']Great suggestion, and fast too! Sadly (or thankfully), it's also one I've already seen.[/QUOTE]

What about Kurau: Phantom Memory?

[quote name='lilman']Just noticed they have the Kurau set on sale for $25:
http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/94k12ZwIkfN1N4Z69K/browse/item/80529/4/0/0[/QUOTE]

Everyone must buy this bundle! This bundle is cheaper than Funimation's re-release, and it's a bundle of the singles and the art box. Also, the singles have paper inserts, which include interviews with the people that worked on the show — they are pretty interesting.

Do not hesitate! Buy now!

Fine. I bought Kurau. All the pimping here and in the Amazon sale thread compelled me. Coming from the house that brought FMA didn't hurt either. Good chance I'll enjoy it.

All these re-releases onto cramped discs and thinpaks bug me. Especially when they strip away commentaries and special features.

[quote name='Razzuel']Everyone must buy this bundle! This bundle is cheaper than Funimation's re-release, and it's a bundle of the singles and the art box. Also, the singles have paper inserts, which include interviews with the people that worked on the show — they are pretty interesting.

Do not hesitate! Buy now![/QUOTE]

I'm not buying it!

(Because I already bought the set in all the singles individually when it came out. This bundle and the cheap Le Chevalier D'Eon bundle are KILLING ME :bomb: )

There, there. At least you got to own and watch for a lot longer.

BTW, is Le Chevalier worth buying, or just a run through in light of the supposedly poor ending?

[quote name='Hibiwa']There, there. At least you got to own and watch for a lot longer.

BTW, is Le Chevalier worth buying, or just a run through in light of the supposedly poor ending?[/QUOTE]

I liked it as a fun romp through pre-French Revolution times, with monsters and swordfighting and political intrigue. It does peter off at the end like you said, but the same could be said of other shows like Gurren Lagaan. It has a completely different feel than the manga, which is just absolutely strange. The box set is very nice looking when each individual volume has its own slipcase.

Alternatively, they also have Now and Then Here and There on sale. That is my favorite anime series of all time, showcasing a gripping story set in a brutal post-apocalyptic era. It's the anime that I would point to if someone tries to argue that anime is for kids.

[quote name='B:L']Alternatively, they also have Now and Then Here and There on sale. That is my favorite anime series of all time, showcasing a gripping story set in a brutal post-apocalyptic era. It's the anime that I would point to if someone tries to argue that anime is for kids.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Now and Then, Here and There is a must-own.

Too bad Netflix only has vol.3 of NTHT. Le Chevalier is going into my queue.

How's the vid quality of the 13 eps spread over the 2 disc NTHT? Is the behind the scenes thing gone?

[quote name='Hibiwa']Too bad Netflix only has vol.3 of NTHT. Le Chevalier is going into my queue.

How's the vid quality of the 13 eps spread over the 2 disc NTHT? Is the behind the scenes thing gone?[/QUOTE]

The video quality of the discs is the same as it ever was, since they're dual-layer now. I *believe* the behind the scenes featurette is gone now, but don't let that stop you from buying one of the best things you'll ever see.

[quote name='Hibiwa']Fine. I bought Kurau. All the pimping here and in the Amazon sale thread compelled me. Coming from the house that brought FMA didn't hurt either. Good chance I'll enjoy it.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! If you don't mind, let us know what you thought of it after you watch it.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Yup. Now and Then, Here and There is a must-own.[/QUOTE]

I absolutely agree.

Right Stuf's bastardy continues with their weekly specials and DVD bundles:

• Darker Than Black DVD Complete First Season
  • Le Chevalier D'Eon DVD Bargain Bundle
  • Pani Poni Dash DVD Savings Bundle
  • Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE DVD 7 + Artbox
  • Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE DVD 8
  • Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE DVD 10
  • Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE DVD 11
  • Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE DVD 12
  • Yume Miru Kusuri: A Drug That Makes You Dream
Note: I'm buying the Tsubasa singles, since I already have the first six volumes plus volume nine. I just want to finish my collection. Also, I thought I should finally buy that damn game, Yume Miru Kusuri, since I have been putting it off for far too long.

Here's something interesting, I recently bought an anime dvd from Amazon marketplace from a seller called "shawnek" which turned out to be Rightstuf. Package came in Rightstuf box too and included Rightstuf receipt. It was a bit cheaper than buying directly from Rightstuf, and as always arrived quickly. It was a nice surprise :)

Yup, Shawn sells a bunch of stuff on Amazon. Sometimes you can find out of print stuff that isn't on the Rightstuf website and often you can find things cheaper.

Rightstuf has a great deal on School Rumble:
School Rumble Season 1 ($19): http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/g9mKsFseNecHGI8M33/browse/item/80176/4/0/0
School Rumble Season 2 ($25): http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/g9mKsFseNecHGI8M33/browse/item/84222/4/0/0
School Rumble OVA ($6): http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/g9mKsFseNecHGI8M33/browse/item/79427/4/0/0

Total for complete series: $50 (not eligible for additional discounts) Because it is above $49 it is eligible for free economy shipping too.

I absolutely adore School Rumble and highly recommend it to anyone who likes school life comedy.

Btw, there are plenty of copies left of Season 2 and the OVA, but only 43 copies of Season 1 left at time of posting.

[quote name='lilman']Rightstuf has a great deal on School Rumble:
School Rumble Season 2 ($25): http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/g9mKsFseNecHGI8M33/browse/item/84222/4/0/0

I absolutely adore School Rumble and highly recommend it to anyone who likes school life comedy.

Btw, there are plenty of copies left of Season 2 and the OVA, but only 43 copies of Season 1 left at time of posting.[/QUOTE]

I have Season 1 (haven't watched yet), but may need to get season 2 at that price. Hopefully it won't sell out to quick and I can grab it with some other weekly specials this friday.

[quote name='G-Nitro']I have Season 1 (haven't watched yet), but may need to get season 2 at that price. Hopefully it won't sell out to quick and I can grab it with some other weekly specials this friday.[/QUOTE]
If you get Season 2 make sure to also get the OVA. You watch it between Season 1 and 2 and besides including some sketches excluded from Season 1, it includes an important plot sketch that will help you better understand the end of Season 2.

[quote name='lilman']If you get Season 2 make sure to also get the OVA. You watch it between Season 1 and 2 and besides including some sketches excluded from Season 1, it includes an important plot sketch that will help you better understand the end of Season 2.[/QUOTE]

I have the OVA already. :)

If anyone cares, all of Flame of Recca is only $35. Say what you want about the show, but that's cheap for a 40 episode show, and I liked it.

[quote name='Gden']If anyone cares, all of Flame of Recca is only $35. Say what you want about the show, but that's cheap for a 40 episode show, and I liked it.[/QUOTE]
Flame of Recca was amazing. The manga's better though.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']Flame of Recca was amazing. The manga's better though.[/QUOTE]

No argument there, but its still good.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Mai-Hime is Super Cheap for each volume being under 3 bucks.

So, what's good and cheap from the Bargain Bin?[/QUOTE]

Uh, Kurau: Phantom Memory if you haven't already bought it. Though, the DVD Savings Bundle is cheaper than buying the singles and artbox individually. Also, the Le Chevalier D'Eon DVD Savings Bundle is only 20 dollars, and that's also cheaper than buying the singles and artbox individually.

Air doesn't have a bundle, but it's amazing, and the singles and artbox are quite cheap now.

Other amazing shows include:

• Gankutsuou
  • Heat Guy J
  • Koi Kaze
  • R.O.D. The TV (though they are missing volume one)
I can't think of anything else at the moment, though I am probably forgetting some shows.

[quote name='Razzuel']Other amazing shows include:

• R.O.D. The TV (though they are missing volume one)[/QUOTE]
R.O.D. The TV is a great series. Make sure to watch the OVA first as it sets up a lot of the back story.

Rightstuf is also selling the OSTs really cheap for this series. Definitely get the first one as it includes the best music from the series.
ROD TV OST 1 ($4): http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/DDX5XZE5ziv=4y8hx2/browse/item/63244/4/0/0
ROD TV OST 2 ($4): http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/DDX5XZE5ziv=4y8hx2/browse/item/63738/4/0/0

[quote name='Razzuel']Uh, Kurau: Phantom Memory [/QUOTE]
I'd recommend against this.
I've never actually seen it, but I have a burning hatred for it since Raz can't go a day without mentioning it.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']I'd recommend against this.
I've never actually seen it, but I have a burning hatred for it since Raz can't go a day without mentioning it.[/QUOTE]

See! You're a part of the problem! ;)

Seriously, you should buy it, and you should watch it. It's only 25 dollars on Right Stuf, and so far, everyone who has watched it based on my recommendation has enjoyed it.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Razzuel is actually right, for once. Kurau is a good show.[/QUOTE]

The first episode was meh, but i'll start actually watching it in around a month. Still, Chibi's right, EVERY time someone asks for something to watch, he says Kurau. There's gotta be something better *cough* DEATH NOTE *cough*

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Razzuel is actually right, for once. Kurau is a good show.[/QUOTE]

Come on now, I've been right more than once. :D

[quote name='the_punisher']The first episode was meh, but i'll start actually watching it in around a month. Still, Chibi's right, EVERY time someone asks for something to watch, he says Kurau. There's gotta be something better *cough* DEATH NOTE *cough*[/QUOTE]

I doubt Death Note is better, but you are forgetting to mention that Death Note is expensive. It's probably at its cheapest right now — both box sets are in Right Stuf's weekly specials for 40 dollars each, but that's 80 dollars total.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Veronica Mars']Razzuel, I usually grab one of your recommendations and one of Kirin's, and so far, I've enjoyed all I've seen.[/QUOTE]

Sweet! I'm glad I've helped!

Oh, and I thought I should let you know, since you asked this a couple months ago, that my Magic Knight Rayearth remastered season one set just shipped out from Best Buy. I remember you asking if the remastered video was worth the upgrade from the original DVDs.

Once I get the set in the mail, I'll take some screen captures for you, and then you'll be able to decide if it's actually any better than what you already own.

[quote name='Razzuel']Sweet! I'm glad I've helped!

Oh, and I thought I should let you know, since you asked this a couple months ago, that my Magic Knight Rayearth remastered season one set just shipped out from Best Buy. I remember you asking if the remastered video was worth the upgrade from the original DVDs.

Once I get the set in the mail, I'll take some screen captures for you, and then you'll be able to decide if it's actually any better than what you already own.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'm still curious to know.

Anyone like Shuffle! ? I found the last two volumes at big lots, and wanted to complete the set during this sale.

Any opinions?

Thanks

[quote name='ChibiJosh']I'd recommend against this.
I've never actually seen it, but I have a burning hatred for it since Raz can't go a day without mentioning it.[/QUOTE]

Now, now... that's only becuase it really is quite good- especially after episode 1. I got to see that one on a Newtype sampler DVD way back when, and though it was 'ok'. Then I stumbled across a used volume 1 for 2 bucks... I figured for that, I could explore it a little more. It was totally worth it.

Just go watch a couple eps, you'll understand. ;)

I haven't bought any anime for a long time, but I found a few good prices, mostly stuff I know my girlfriend will enjoy. :)

Air TV Series DVD 1 (Hyb) (*) 1 $2.69
Air TV Series DVD 2 (Hyb) + Artbox (*) 1 $5.39
Air TV Series DVD 3 (Hyb) (*) 1 $2.69
Air TV Series DVD 4 (Hyb) (*) 1 $2.69
Initial D: Stage 1 DVD Box Set (Hyb) (*) 1 $13.48
Ouran High School Host Club Season 1 DVD Part 1 (Hyb) (*) 1 $16.18
Ouran High School Host Club Season 1 DVD Part 2 (Hyb) (*) 1 $16.18

Initial D is for me, the rest I got for her. I know Ouran is her favorite series...I hope she doesn't make me watch that though. :eek: Air, I think I can handle, lol.

I might put in another order for, *sigh* Kurau, but I have this feeling that it will drop to $19.99 much like many of the bundles so I rather just hold out. The X: Remix DVDs are tempting too.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Thanks, I'm still curious to know.

Anyone like Shuffle! ? I found the last two volumes at big lots, and wanted to complete the set during this sale.

Any opinions?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Yup! I enjoyed Shuffle a lot. The main character, Rin, has a harem, and the whole point of the show is basically about Rin choosing one of the girls to date, but don't let that premise deter you. Shuffle is much more than just a harem; I think it tastefully handles the fan-service (for the lack of a better word), and the girls and their troubles provide some interesting entertainment — some of it is funny, and other parts are dramatic and suspenseful. The most prominent reason for why Shuffle distinguishes itself from other harem-focused shows is how it shattered my expectations, and that's all I can say. I don't want to be anymore explicit than that, or I might run the risk of spoiling your experience, if you choose to watch it, that is.

This is an aside, and it should not affect your decision to purchase the rest of the volumes: There's one thing I hate about the artbox and singles, and that's Funimation's little, special item that comes inside the artbox. The artbox comes with a pair of panties that say "God" on the front. Whoever made that decision at Funimation is an idiot. What the hell am I supposed to do with a pair of panties?

[quote name='DuelLadyS']Now, now... that's only becuase it really is quite good- especially after episode 1. I got to see that one on a Newtype sampler DVD way back when, and though it was 'ok'. Then I stumbled across a used volume 1 for 2 bucks... I figured for that, I could explore it a little more. It was totally worth it.

Just go watch a couple eps, you'll understand. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yay! More supporters! Thank you! :D

[quote name='Alien Spider']Air, I think I can handle, lol.

I might put in another order for, *sigh* Kurau, but I have this feeling that it will drop to $19.99 much like many of the bundles so I rather just hold out. The X: Remix DVDs are tempting too.[/QUOTE]

I hope you enjoy Air; it's quite good — it has great characters and a touching story — and it's what started my whole journey into anime.

Also, I'm glad you're considering Kurau! Though, it would be awesome if you just bought it right now. ;)

[quote name='Razzuel']Yup! I enjoyed Shuffle a lot. The main character, Rin, has a harem, and the whole point of the show is basically about Rin choosing one of the girls to date, but don't let that premise deter you. Shuffle is much more than just a harem; I think it tastefully handles the fan-service (for the lack of a better word), and the girls and their troubles provide some interesting entertainment — some of it is funny, and other parts are dramatic and suspenseful. The most prominent reason for why Shuffle distinguishes itself from other harem-focused shows is how it shattered my expectations, and that's all I can say. I don't want to be anymore explicit than that, or I might run the risk of spoiling your experience, if you choose to watch it, that is.
[/QUOTE]

Not really into fan service, so I'll give it a shot.
So, what about Speed Grapher? I heard it was garbage...

I ordered both Season's of Get Backers, so I hope they're good.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Not really into fan service, so I'll give it a shot.
So, what about Speed Grapher? I heard it was garbage...

I ordered both Season's of Get Backers, so I hope they're good.[/QUOTE]

I actually enjoyed Speed Grapher despite what a lot of people say. You can do much better if you haven't seen a lot of anime, but i still thought it was better than people say it is.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Not really into fan service, so I'll give it a shot.
So, what about Speed Grapher? I heard it was garbage...[/QUOTE]

Huh? Did you mean to say you enjoy fan-service, or is your original statement correct? It just seems contradictory that you would decide to pick it up when the first clause of your statement suggests otherwise.

Anyway, its focus isn't the fan-service, but there's no denying that it's there. It's about the girls themselves; it's separated into arcs, and each arc addresses one girl's story and how Rin helps that girl.

Regardless, I am interested in what you think of it. If you remember, let me know what your thoughts are after you finish it.

Now, about Speed Grapher: I enjoyed it for what it's worth. Speed Grapher is mainly a show about action; it's basically about one man with a super power versus enemies with super powers, and the main character has to protect a young girl along the way. If you're curious, the main character's super power is that he can
create explosions by taking pictures of things with his camera.

I had fun with the show, but I'm not sure what your tastes are, so I don't know if I should recommend it. Also, sorry if my description of the show was too vague or too unanalytical — it's been a long time since I've seen the show, so I only have a more generalized opinion now, and now that I've said that, you might be able to correlate that with the general consensus that the show is unremarkable, however true that really is.

[quote name='Razzuel']What the hell am I supposed to do with a pair of panties?[/QUOTE]You could put them on your head...

On a more serious note, should I pick up Ouran on DVD, or should I wait for the blu-ray release?

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']You could put them on your head...

On a more serious note, should I pick up Ouran on DVD, or should I wait for the blu-ray release?[/QUOTE]

I was going to say something witty like, "But they were even too small to fit on top of my head," however, they actually do fit on top of my head. :whistle2:?

Hmm. Yup, I feel awkward now. I really should just throw those damn things away.

Anyway, about Ouran: I've been wondering the same thing, so I looked for some reviews of the Blu-ray version.

Here are the three reviews I found:

From what I read, it seems like Ouran on Blu-ray is one of Funimation's more competent Blu-ray upscales, and maybe this will become a trend with their future Blu-ray releases. Supposedly, it looks fantastic (as good as it will ever look), but it suffers from vertical banding and aliasing issues, which seems to be the norm with most Blu-ray upscales produced by Funimation. Also, the severity of the issues that I mentioned are supposedly dependent on the size of your TV, and the viewing distance between you and the TV.

In summary, it sounds like the Blu-ray version looks better than the DVD version (two of the reviews explicitly stated this), but you should decide if the price difference between the DVDs and the Blu-ray justifies that difference in video quality.

Addendum: That first review that I linked to has a ton of screen captures of the Blu-ray version, if you are interested.

[quote name='Razzuel']Huh? Did you mean to say you enjoy fan-service, or is your original statement correct? It just seems contradictory that you would decide to pick it up when the first clause of your statement suggests otherwise.
[/QUOTE]

My statement is correct. I don't really like fan service. I don't really have any criteria really....or prefer any specific type. The most fan-service I've seen is Devil Hunter Yohko.

Basically, if I like the drawings, and hear good things about it, I'll probably buy it :/

[quote name='Veronica Mars']My statement is correct. I don't really like fan service. I don't really have any criteria really....or prefer any specific type. The most fan-service I've seen is Devil Hunter Yohko.

Basically, if I like the drawings, and hear good things about it, I'll probably buy it :/

[/QUOTE]

Haha, don't feel bad about that. My tastes are quite similar, and my purchasing criteria is probably even looser than yours. I'm open to watching any type of show — I mean I did buy Loveless, and the only good reviews that I've read for that show were written by girls, and I'm a guy, haha. Also, you could probably describe my purchasing habits as "buying blind." It has only failed me twice so far. :p

[quote name='Razzuel']Haha, don't feel bad about that. My tastes are quite similar, and my purchasing criteria is probably even looser than yours. I'm open to watching any type of show — I mean I did buy Loveless, and the only good reviews that I've read for that show were written by girls, and I'm a guy, haha. Also, you could probably describe my purchasing habits as "buying blind." It has only failed me twice so far. :p[/QUOTE]

I watched an episode of Shuffle! and thought it was okay. The crotch shot when they were at the beach was unnecessary.

What about Get Backer's?

[quote name='Veronica Mars']I watched an episode of Shuffle! and thought it was okay. The crotch shot when they were at the beach was unnecessary.

What about Get Backer's?[/QUOTE]

Well, it is perverted, but I don't think the token beach episode is a good measure of the show as a whole. Don't write it off so quickly, if that's what you were implying.

Dammit, you've stumped me this time; I haven't seen Getbackers, nor does ANN have a review of it. However, The Anime Network (ADV's online streaming portal) has the first two episodes available for non-subscribers. Unless someone else here has seen it, I suggest watching the first episode or two, and that should hopefully give you some idea of if it's worth it.

[quote name='G-Nitro']Picked up School Rumble Season 2 for a little more than $22, along with a bunch of other things in their Bargain bin sale[/QUOTE]
*Picture of Tenma giving a thumbs-up goes here*

Love the show. S2 is good, but I enjoyed S1 and the OVA more.:cool:

bread's done
Back