Rightstuf Weekly Specials - Updated Weekly

hiccupleftovers

CAGiversary!
First off, Here's the link for the entire Weekly Specials

Lots of returning stuff it seems and a good amount of stuff that seems to be on clearance at really cheap prices like $3.99-$6/7. Haven't seen stuff this cheap at rightstuff in a long time.

Also, with alot of new and returning things I didn't leave as many comments for most as I usually would, so here is a link to Anime on DVD it has more info than I can give anyhow.

*All weekly specials from 10/13 to 10/19*

Azumanga Daioh Vol 1 + Artbox w/pins $10

Battle Royale Graphic Novel 9 (200 pgs) - $6 Great Price for a great series if you ask me. Worth picking up.
NEW

Chrno Crusade Vol 1 + Artbox $10

City Hunter Season 2 Collection 2 $25

Demon Lord Dante Boxset $30

Detatoko Princess DVD (Hyb) - $7
NEW

FLCL (Fooly Cooly) DVD 3 (Hyb) - $18 Any and every anime fan should have this series in their collection. A mediocre price at best for a dvd that only has 2 episodes on it, but it is oh so worth it. Wish I could afford it myself, but I'm waiting for when they either re-release the original boxset or come out with a new one. Rumor has it is that it should be coming very soon in the near future.
NEW

Figure 17 Complete collection $35

Final Fantasy Unlimited Vol 1 + artbox $10

G-Gundam Boxsets are $20 each
(Yeah that's right, I'm too lazy to do a link for each one) *Same for me*

Gamera 1 + Artbox $10
Live Action monster movie

Genma Wars Boxset $20
RETURNS

Hand Maid May Boxset + Extras CD $30

Heat Guy J 4-pack Box (vols 4-7) $40

Idol Project DVD 1 (Hyb): Starland Festival - $6 Another cheapo. Don't know if it's any good though.
NEW

Idol Project DVD 2 (Hyb): Final Concert - $6
NEW

If I See You in My Dreams OVA Collection DVD (Hyb) (eps 1-3) - $9 Really cheap price if this is indeed for the entire OVA and it's worth anything. No clue myself, but at that price it's really tempting me.
NEW

Jungle De Ikou $9

Kaleido Star Vol 1 + Artbox $10

Jing, King of Bandit Vol 1 + Artbox $10

Kino's Journey $10 + Artbox

Knight Hunters Complete Collection $46
RETURNS

Kurogane Communications DVD Set $20
RETURNS

Last Exile Flight Pack (vols 1-4) $30

Megazone 23 Vol 1 $5
RETURNS

Mirage of Blaze Boxset $35
RETURNS
[quote name='"Duo_Maxwell"']NEW... Best Buy does have it cheaper, but if you hate them or can't get it there, here's the best alternative (I didn't like the series anyhow)[/quote] Can be verified by nirvanaguy's statements as well. Supposed to be truly an awful show. Just leaving it up here since it was already part of the post.

Nightwalker Set (Dub only) $4

Ninja Cadets $8

New Fist of the North Star Vol 1 + artbox $10

Rahxephon Vol 1 +Tshirt + Artbox $10

Rahxephon the movie LE $13

Saber Marionette J Ultimate Collection $70

Saint Seiya Vol 1+Artbox $10

Saint Seiya Vol 5 + Artbox $10

Saiyuki Vol 1 + Shirt + Artbox $10

Saiyuki Vol. 7 + artbox #2 $10

Shura No Toki Vol 1 +Artbox + Scroll $20
RETURNS

Southern Cross DVD Set (S) - $25 This one really sounds interesting. no clue if it's any good like I have said for others, but the price for the amount of episodes is really temtping. Again, if any other users or people that read this thread and have seen this show, be sure to post cause I really would like some opinions on this one.

NEW

Sugar, A little Snow Fairy boxset LE $60

Super Gals Vol 1 +Artbox $10

Wild Arms Vol 1+ Artbox $10

Voogie's Angel $4

Ys Legacy Collection $18
RETURNS

Zaion Vol 1 + Artbox $10

Thanks a ton again Duo. this time I didn't have to do as much as in past updates so you definitely deserve credit. Not forgetting all the times you covered for me.:D:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::cool::cool:

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I know this might come off as sounding rude, but as much as I try to contribute to the site and everything and I really do try to update this thread as much as I can, if somebody could maybe take reigns for a while and post them the way I did (or anyway they want), that'd be greatly appreciated since with school and other issues arising, I haven't been having a lot of time now.[/QUOTE]

if no else steps up I will try to do what I can, but i can't do it this week at the very least as I will doing my 12 hour drive back to college on Thursday.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I know this might come off as sounding rude, but as much as I try to contribute to the site and everything and I really do try to update this thread as much as I can, if somebody could maybe take reigns for a while and post them the way I did (or anyway they want), that'd be greatly appreciated since with school and other issues arising, I haven't been having a lot of time now.[/QUOTE]

Well that's basically what I've been doing for a little while. Missed a week or two here and there, but it's no big deal seeing as how nothing super special has come about. Unless you want someone to post an enirely new thread and update the OP. I dont know if that's totally necessary though. I always just add posts to this thread to save making a new one and keeping things tidy, but I'd be willing to start a new thread too this week I suppose if you think that'd be better. I just figured if I started a new one the mods would merge or lock it.

Ordered the Last Exile flight pack and the Rurouni Kenshin movie.

A big thank you to those who spend their valuable time keeping this updated!

Actually, I think I found a typo in their Last Exile flight pack listing. It says it has the first 4 discs and a total run time of 325 minutes, but the first four discs combined would be 400 minutes...

I just saw Blood and Samurai X on ebay, both Region 1 brand new, and both were $7. There was a discounted rate of $0.50 for each DVD you bought after the first one, too.

Well I'll do the new specials tonite... But do you all think I should start a new thread so we can keep the frontpage updated or just do it the same way I've been doing?

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Well I'll do the new specials tonite... But do you all think I should start a new thread so we can keep the frontpage updated or just do it the same way I've been doing?[/QUOTE]

Well I'm about to look them up and price compare this week's specials, so anyone have an opinion on what should be done speak up. Should we have a new thread or not?

If nobody says anything I'll be proably just do it the old fashioned way.

Looking back over this thread, I actually like the way you have been doing it Duo. Sounds good to me and you get my approval. It reminds me of the way that we would do the EBGames Morning Update thread. Have a general statement with a bunch of the usual links, and the continuously update at the end. I'll try to get back into doing the front page soon, once some of the crap I've been going through quiets down, but for the time being I think I'll leave it the way it is. All I ask from anyone is that if they see the one of the usuals that I have put up is taken down, if they could just simply PM the info and I'll take it down/exchance.

Ok then, we'll keep going in this thread, (personally I like it better this way too). But I'll change my usual formula to conform with the style front page and list all of the good deals this week, even if they are older. This way if you ever feel like doing this again hiccup, it'll be a smoother transition from anything I post to the front page. A question for everyone though in the future would you rather have I keep deals from weeks past in the update (like the Last Exile flight Pack) or just update with only new deals?

So here goes, unfortunately this week appears less interesting than the past couple, mostly 1 volume + artbox sales. As always if I missed anything shout it out... oh and NEW = new to the weekly specials.

*All weekly specials from 8/25 til 8/31*

Adventures of the Mini-Goddesses Boxset $35

Armitage III: Dual Matrix (Lunchbox SE) $25

Assemble Insert $4
NEW I don't know much and have no opinion, but it's by the creator of Patlabor and got a B on AoD.com

Blame + Tshirt $15

Cardcaptor Sakura the Movie $20
NEW Never saw the movie, but this is a fair price for it.

Demon Lord Dante Boxset $35

El Hazard: The Alternate World Box $35
NEW (I think...)

Elf Princess Rane $7
NEW. Kind of a fun feature, done by the guy who did Jubei-Chan and it's pretty similar in style.

Full Metal Panic FUMOFFU Vol 1 + Artbox $24
NEW.

Fushigi Yugi OVA Set $35

Fushigi Yugi Eikoden $14

(Yeah that's right, I'm too lazy to do a link for each one)

Galaxy Railways Vol 1 + Artbox $24
NEW

Gilgamesh Vol. 1+ Artbox $24
NEW

Iria: Zeiram the Animation Collection $25
NEW. I know nothing but it only got a C+ from AoD.com

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Vol 1 + Artbox $27

KO Beast Bargin Bundle $20

NEW. Only ever saw one episode, but it got an A- review on AoD.com

Kino's Journey Vol. 1 + Artbox $10

Genesis Climber Mospeada $25

Najica Blitz Tactics Vol 1+Artbox+underwear $13
NEW.

Ninja Cadets $8

Ninja Scroll UMD $12
NEW. A classic now made portable for the PSP...

Patlabor WXIII Special Edition $25

Robotech Remastered #4 $13
NEW

R.O.D. TV Vol 7 +Artbox + Figure $33

Rupan III: Fuma Conspiracy $10

Sol Bianca The Legacy Boxset $25

Southern Cross Boxset $25

Super Gals Vol 1 +Artbox $9
NEW. Seems like a real kinda chick-flick anime, but it did grab an A- from AoD.

Voogie's Angel $4

Wings of Honneamise $18

Zaion Savings Bundle $15

Whew...that too a little longer than I figured it would.

Zaion's kinda wierd, seems like everybody I know that's seen it either likes it or hates it. It's kind of an action/love series, the main problem being that it never seems to have a proper mixture of the two to really work well. It's also pretty short, only like 2 hours total, which makes some connections with characters detached and a little confusing. The animation and production are really good, and I sort of enjoyed the story, but I don't know that it's for everyone.

Here's this week's special selections of the specials. Lots of things fell inline with the ADV sale and most got trumped by it, but I tried to leave what didn't. Also if anyone finds this format annoying or too difficult compared to the last one feel free to make suggestions (use the old way, delete older deals, etc.?)

*All weekly specials from 9/1 til 9/6*

Adventures of the Mini-Goddesses Boxset $35

Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi vol 1 LE + Artbox+ Figure $17 (Vols 2 & 3 LE + Figures also available)
NEW ... A very interesting an kinda unique series IMO.

Armitage III: Dual Matrix (Lunchbox SE) $25

Area 88 TV Vol 1 + Artbox $24
NEW ... A new TV remix of an old classic, A- from AoD.com

Assemble Insert $4

Chobits DVD Boxset #1 $30 (Boxset #2 is also available for the same price)
NEW

El Hazard: The Alternate World Box $35

El Hazard: The Wanderers Collection $35
NEW

Di Gi Charat TV Series LE $35
NEW ... I have no clue what this is, I just bring ya the deals. It got a B from AoD.

Elf Princess Rane $7

Fushigi Yugi Boxset 2: Seiryu $50
Not exactly new, but a deal many fans will welcome back...

Fushigi Yugi OVA Set $35

Fushigi Yugi Eikoden $14

Hakkenden: Legend of the Dog Warriors $22
NEW

His and Her Circumstances Boxset $45 (aka Kare Kano)
NEW

Macross Plus Collection $26
NEW ... To be honest there's no reason shouldn't get this.

Najica Blitz Tactics Vol 1+Artbox+underwear $13

Ninja Cadets $8

NEw Fist of the North Star Vol 1 + artbox $10
NEW

Sol Bianca The Legacy Boxset $25

NEW

X TV Boxset #1 $36
NEW

X TV Boxset #2 $36
NEW

Voogie's Angel $4

Many thanks for the heads up. I grabbed all three of the ai yori aoshi limited editions and the Di Gi Charat boxset. Both are great deals and the digi charat box is very nice looking.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You mean, besides the fact that it's only $23.99 at DDD? ;)[/QUOTE]

Whoops, Oh well it was late and I doubt it was the only mistake. I'll put it this way, there's no good reason not to have that in your anime collection.

Just got my Last Exile Flight Pack in the mail (after they were out of stock for a week).

They sent a free Funimation preview disk with two episodes of Samurai 7, one of Burst Angel, and one of Kiddy Grade (which I already have all of anyway...)! Sweet deal.

[quote name='Callandor']Just got my Last Exile Flight Pack in the mail (after they were out of stock for a week).

They sent a free Funimation preview disk with two episodes of Samurai 7, one of Burst Angel, and one of Kiddy Grade (which I already have all of anyway...)! Sweet deal.[/QUOTE]

How is Kiddy Grade by the way? I hear that it's good, anything you can compare it to?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']How is Kiddy Grade by the way? I hear that it's good, anything you can compare it to?[/QUOTE]

I found it entertaining. Really enjoyed the art design and animation; there are a couple of very well done aerial (well technically space) dogfight scenes. Has some interesting themes on the views of immortality (sort of...).

A specific story is rather lacking, though. It seems to meander around until the last four or five episodes. So don't go in expecting a great cohesive narrative.

Try to rent or borrow the first couple DVD's. The general story starts to pick up through the third and fourth volumes.

As for comparisons, none that I could give you. I'm not that well versed in anime, nor do I have the money to buy that much of it.

Well there's lots of stuff from the ADV sale here for about the same price if you missed it, particularly artbox deals (and shipping is cheaper with Rightstuf don't forget). Also there's a couple decent surprises this week, cheif among them is probably the whole Niea Under 7 Collection for $35, or at least that's my choice.

*All weekly specials from 9/8 til 9/14*

Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi vol 1 LE + Artbox+ Figure $17 (Vols 2 & 3 LE + Figures also available)

Assemble Insert $4

Chobits DVD Boxset #1 $30
(Boxset #2 is also available for the same price)

Elf Princess Rane $7

NG Evangelion Genesis Reborn (Director's Cut) $9
New... Nice alternative for the people complaining about the ADV sale boxes...

NG Evangelion: Resurrection (Director's Cut) $9
NEW

NEW... I and many others would probably advise against this title.

Fruits Basket Boxset $60
NEW ... some will praise it to the skies and it's a nice value.

Fushigi Yugi OVA Set $35

Fushigi Yugi Eikoden $14

Gatchaman Collection Box #1 $21
NEW ... Oldie but a goodie, and perhaps some of the best boxart ever thanks to Alex Ross...

His and Her Circumstances Boxset $45
(aka Kare Kano)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Vol. 4 $15
NEW

Jungle De Ikou $9
NEW... It's cheap but didn't fair well in review, only a C from AoD.com

Magical Play Complete Collection $8
NEW ... In case you missed it in the ADV sale.

Najica Blitz Tactics Vol 1+Artbox+underwear $10

Ninja Cadets $8

Niea Under 7 Collection $35
NEW ... Perhaps the best deal of the week, an intersting and neat series

Pretear Vol 1 + Artbox $10

Once Upon a Time $7.50
NEW

NEW

NEW

Sakura Wars the Movie (Limited Edition) $16
NEW ... A nice value here on a Sakura Wars title you won't find at ADV.

S-Cry-Ed Complete Collection $86
NEW

X TV Boxset #1 $36

X TV Boxset #2 $36

Voogie's Angel $4

Ys Legacy Collection $17

Yukikaze Vol 1 (Limited Edtion) $24
NEW ... It's kinda like Macross in some ways, B+ from AoD.

Zaion Vol 1 + Artbox $10

My pleasue as always. I did add a couple at the end there because I kinda forgot the last page for a second and Yukikaz was at least worth a mention.

Wee thank you for the update.
Oddly enough the Niea Under 7 Collection has been popping up cheap alot lately. You can usually find new official copies off ebay or amazon resellers for around 28.00-30.00 after shipping if interested. Not a bad deal

Should probably also note that the studio sale for the week (or next two weeks) is Viz. While that means some good manga and book deals, there aren't all that many great DVD deals. However, something's are priced pretty nicely after the discount, such as the InuYasha season sets and apparently some pre-orders.

Link to Viz sale items

Coupon code is KICKOFF ...

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Should probably also note that the studio sale for the week (or next two weeks) is Viz. While that means some good manga and book deals, there aren't all that many great DVD deals. However, something's are priced pretty nicely after the discount, such as the InuYasha season sets and apparently some pre-orders.

Link to Viz sale items

Coupon code is KICKOFF ...[/QUOTE]

Rumor has it that the Ranma sets are going to be repriced/repackaged to get sales up, since anyone crazy enough to buy them at 70-100+ bucks already did that.

Which is good, because as much as I like Ranma, that's too damn much.

[quote name='Leggo']Rumor has it that the Ranma sets are going to be repriced/repackaged to get sales up, since anyone crazy enough to buy them at 70-100+ bucks already did that.

Which is good, because as much as I like Ranma, that's too damn much.[/QUOTE]

I've passed on even dropping 50 on the Ranma ½ sets when I've had the opportunity. 350 for the entire series is still to much and I saw no motivation in getting the HK sets. Hope they do re-realese them if I can get them for 25-30 on sale I'd go for it.

Doesn't look like a whole lot this week, some old deals returned and a couple news ones popped up but nothing very exciting really. Also keep in mind that while I did price check like usual, DVD Planet is having a big sale (50% off MSRP), so while most everything listed is a good deal cross check the price against thiers before ordering this week.

*All weekly specials from 9/15 to 9/21*

3 X 3 Eyes Collection $25

Alien Nine $12
RETURNS

Assemble Insert $4

Angel Links Complete Collection $24
RETURNS

Full Metal Panic FUMOFFU Vol. 1 + artbox $24
RETURNS

Fushigi Yugi OVA Set $35

Fushigi Yugi Eikoden $14

Gatchaman Collection Box #2 $21
NEW ... Another sweet Alex Ross artbox...

Genshiken Vol. 1 + Artbox $20
NEW... I hear this a nutty but enjoyable show, AoD.com gave it an A-.

Jungle De Ikou $9

KO Beast Bargin Bundle $20
RETURNS

Ninja Cadets $8

Now and Then, Here and Now Collection $21
NEW... I know Bestprices lists it cheaper, but it's often backordered there so...

Paranoia Agent LE Boxset $70
NEW

NEW

Super Milk Chan Vol 1 100% Whole $6
NEW

Witch Hunter Robin Complete Collection $85
RETURNS

X TV Boxset #1 $36

X TV Boxset #2 $36

Voogie's Angel $4

Zaion Vol 1 + Artbox $10

That Saiyuki Vol. 1 + shirt + arbox for 10 is a nice deal. Ten bucks is a decent deal for the shirt alone. Would have to then buy the rest of the DVDs though...too much. :(

I'll probably wait on the full set of Genshiken, hopefully I'll be able to get it on the cheap. Damn good series. I don't buy much Anime at all (mostly if it's too cheap to pass up) but Genshiken is one that I'd almost be willing to pay retail for.

I posted this on the Now and Then, Here and Now thread also but

You can use the coupon CP16-02 and get it for 10.99 and 3 or 4 shipping. It says it's not eligable for further discounts but the it works anyways.

Slow going once more, some decent new ones though. Big O and City Hunter are particularly solid deals. Also alot of things matched Deepdiscount's prices this week such as Samurai 7 LE, MS Gundam 0083 Set, etc. I didn't include them on there because Deepdiscount is generally cheaper thanks to free shipping, but if you intend to pick up something and one thos ein the near future, it'd be wise to just get it now so you probably won't have to pay the $3-4 shipping.

*All weekly specials from 9/22 to 9/28*

3 X 3 Eyes Collection $25

Berserk Complete Collection (Brick) $55
NEW... DDD.com has it about a buck cheaper, but this is just to bring attention to it

Big O Complete Collection (Season 1) $27
NEW ... If you missed it ever on Adult Swim now's a good time to pick it up.

Black Jack the Movie $16
NEW

Chrono Crusade Vol. 1 + Artbox $10
NEW

NEW .. Have no idea why this is cheap and the others aren't but hey whatever works.

Comic Party Savings Bundle $45
NEW

FLCL Vol. 2 $18
NEW

Fushigi Yugi OVA Set $35

Fushigi Yugi Eikoden $14

Jungle De Ikou $9

Jubei-Chan the Ninja Girl SE Set $24
RETURNS

Maburaho Vol 1 + Artbox $24
NEw... An odd Japanese Harry Potter of sorts with a sexy harem to boot, recieved a B+ rating from AoD.com.

Ninja Cadets $8

Now and Then, Here and Now Collection $21
I know Bestprices lists it cheaper, but with the coupon code Drahken provided it's about the same and usually not backordered as much.

NEW

X TV Boxset #1 $36

Wings of Honnemeise $18
RETURNS

Voogie's Angel $4

Zaion Vol 1 + Artbox $10

Vampire Hunter D Novel 1 $5.50
I know this isn't a DVD, but it's a great little novel that any fan of sci-fi/horror can appreciate and makes for good filler to put you over the $50 free shipping level if need be.

I would really like to buy the Fushigi Yuugi Box Set 2 ... but where can I get a cheap copy of the first one? Or is that even possible ... ?

I'm pretty sure at some point the first box was also $50 af rightstuf. So it could eventually show up in the weekly deals again.

They pullled set 1 completly from their website, there is a chance it might show up again down the road. The Escaflowne limited edition did.

Nothing that great on the new update this week.
Di Gi Charat TV Series DVD (Hyb) (Limited Edition) for 35.99 made a return but nothing else caught my eye.
Sadly it also looks like they finally sold out of pretear volume 3. You can still get volume 1+artbox for 9.99 and volumes 2 and 4 for 5.99 each. A really great deal considering the thinkpak edition is more expensive and does not contain the extras.

Just a question, but does RightStuf approach sales like ADV does, which would be with a drill to the barcode? I'm thinking that I could get some of these for really cheap and sell them on ebay or trade them in. Would it work?

[quote name='Blade']Just a question, but does RightStuf approach sales like ADV does, which would be with a drill to the barcode? I'm thinking that I could get some of these for really cheap and sell them on ebay or trade them in. Would it work?[/QUOTE]

All the sale items are just like new. No bar code drilling or anything like that. I am however not much of a fan on how they ship items. They use brown paper and cardboard to secure items in the box instead of packing peanuts or other more protective packing material. This has resulted in more then a few banged up artboxes and my last order of ai yori aoshi ended up having the figure box crushed.

[quote name='Gara']All the sale items are just like new. No bar code drilling or anything like that. I am however not much of a fan on how they ship items. They use brown paper and cardboard to secure items in the box instead of packing peanuts or other more protective packing material. This has resulted in more then a few banged up artboxes and my last order of ai yori aoshi ended up having the figure box crushed.[/QUOTE]

I've ordered from the dozens of times over the span of well over two years, never had a problem like that (I had a very slightly dented corner once, but hardly something that ruined my day, especially at the price I got it for). Also, more often lately they seem to have used those air bag type things for shipping. I hope people keep complaining about little things like that or tiny holes through a barcode, just means more stuff for me.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']I've ordered from the dozens of times over the span of well over two years, never had a problem like that (I had a very slightly dented corner once, but hardly something that ruined my day, especially at the price I got it for). Also, more often lately they seem to have used those air bag type things for shipping. I hope people keep complaining about little things like that or tiny holes through a barcode, just means more stuff for me.[/QUOTE]

I seem to be getting the short end of the stick on my orders! Experiences can vary but I have yet to see the airbags in my shipments. I would hardly call a crushed box a "little thing" but you get what you pay for at times. One of the more interesting items I have gotten from them was a boxset a few months ago that had scotch tape holding the shrinkwrap on. Odd eh?

[quote name='Gara']All the sale items are just like new. No bar code drilling or anything like that.[/QUOTE]

I remember when the Onimusha soundtracks went on sale for $6, people reported that the barcodes were drilled.

Well, this was a lot of updating, but that's good, it means deals are new and returning. However, looks like we lost some regularsin the process as well, such as the Fushigi Yugi sets and so forth. Still some decent deals to be had this week though. Also, with alot of new and returning things I didn't leave comments for most, so here is a link to Anime on DVD it has more info than I can give anyhow.

*All weekly specials from 10/6 to 10/12*

Azumanga Daioh Vol 1 + Artbox w/pins $10

Blue Seed Comlpete Colelction (Thinpak) $35
NEW

Blue submarine No. 6 SE (Complete OVA) $18
RETURNS

Chrno Crusade Vol 1 + Artbox $10

Comic Party Boxset $40
RETURNS... $5 Price Drop

Crest of the Stars Complete Collection $30
NEW

Demon Lord Dante Boxset $30

Figure 17 Complete collection $35
NEW

Gamera 1 + Artbox $10
NEW ... Live Action monster movie

Bathaman Collection #2 $21
RETURNS

Genma Wars Boxset $20
NEW

Genshiken Vol 1 + Artbox $20
RETURNS

Inu Yasha Movie 1 Affections.... $15
NEW

Iria: Zeiram Collection $25
RETURNS

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Vol 1 + Artbox $30
RETURNS... Kinda pricey but hard to find and limited

Jungle De Ikou $9

Jing, King of Bandit Vol 1 + Artbox $10

Kino's Journey $10

Knight Hunters Complete Collection $46
NEW

Kurogane Communications DVD Set $20
NEW

Megazone 23 Vol 1 $5
NEW

Mermaid Forest Vol 1 + Artbox $25
NEW

Mirage of Blaze Boxset $35
NEW... Best Buy does have it cheaper, but if you hate them or can't get it there, here's the best alternative (I didn't like the series anyhow)

Nadia Collection 1 (w/CDs) $30
NEW

Nightwalker Set (Dub only) $4

Nija Cadets $8

Shura No Toki Vol 1 +Artbox + Scroll $20
NEW

Slayers Try collection $25
RETURNS

Space Pirate Mito: Season 1 Collection $20
NEW

Voogie's Angel $4

Ys Legacy Collection $18
RETURNS

Zaion Vol 1 + Artbox $10

Also, notably the current studio sale is Manga Entertainment. Which is great if you enjoy the Ghost in the Shell franchise, Macross Plus, or the NGE movies. However my pick for this sale would be the Street Fighter 2 V Series Collection after discount it should be about $24 or so. Use the coupon code HARVEST at the checkout.

lots of cheap medicore complete series this week. I'd be very tempted if i didn't have a huge backlog as it is. 20 bucks for a full series can be hard to pass up.

[quote name='Gara']All the sale items are just like new. No bar code drilling or anything like that. I am however not much of a fan on how they ship items. They use brown paper and cardboard to secure items in the box instead of packing peanuts or other more protective packing material. This has resulted in more then a few banged up artboxes and my last order of ai yori aoshi ended up having the figure box crushed.[/QUOTE]

That's odd- I've bought virtually all my anime from these guys since August 2004, and the worst problem I've had was some light scratches on my Iria tin- which I'm OK with, I would've scratched it up sooner or later. (and actually, the brown paper is new- in the past I've gotten peanuts, those air-bag things, and my personal favorite, shredded Newtype USA subscription cards! :D )

What shipping are you using? Maybe it's your post office causing the problem.

[quote name='DuelLadyS']That's odd- I've bought virtually all my anime from these guys since August 2004, and the worst problem I've had was some light scratches on my Iria tin- which I'm OK with, I would've scratched it up sooner or later. (and actually, the brown paper is new- in the past I've gotten peanuts, those air-bag things, and my personal favorite, shredded Newtype USA subscription cards! :D )

What shipping are you using? Maybe it's your post office causing the problem.[/QUOTE]

Well I do admit my mailman seems to have it out for me. I usually go with cheapy USPS but if the shape of something is really important to me I go for UPS. Perhapes I have just had some crappy luck.

Hey guys, I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things with the Rightstuf postings. I see that Duo's been doing a superb job in my abscence, but I think that I may be able to manage it now with my schedule. Duo's already posted for today's/this week's ads, but maybe from next Thursday I could start picking up the slack as well (and changing the first post of the deals.);) I'm going to go and update them now.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Just finished mirage of blaze today, got it from best buy, DO NOT BUY THIS ANIME, I cannot describe just how bad it is.[/QUOTE]

You cannot know how happy this statement makes me. It's been tempting me to buy it for a long time at my BB since it's still there and hasn't sold. I loved Gunparade March and Dai Gard when I bought them on clearance, but passed on Mirage of Blaze after reading some reviews of it at animeondvd.com, but it has always been in the back of my mind that I had made a mistake. Now I don't feel so bad.

bread's done
Back