Rock Band and Star Trek team up for free DLC

How odd... Today marks the beginning of the drawing, but no one has come forward stating they won. This means that either (1) there hasn't been a drawing yet or (2) all 500 winners are not forum browsers. No one on the Rock Band forms has come forward either.

I keep checking my email nonstop (despite the fact that I have push email on my phone), and I'm going insane!

[quote name='outphase']How odd... Today marks the beginning of the drawing, but no one has come forward stating they won. This means that either (1) there hasn't been a drawing yet or (2) all 500 winners are not forum browsers. No one on the Rock Band forms has come forward either.

I keep checking my email nonstop (despite the fact that I have push email on my phone), and I'm going insane![/QUOTE]

It is very odd, especially b/c the previous contest had winner e-mails generally going out mid-day...

[quote name='wampa8jedi']It is very odd, especially b/c the previous contest had winner e-mails generally going out mid-day...[/quote]
That only makes things worse :bomb:

[quote name='SnotRocket']thanks op! Hopefully most of us will win some of this.[/QUOTE]

At the rate this is going, it sure doesn't look good ;)

I'm guessing something must have gone amiss, as it seems dang near impossible that codes went out and not a single member on any message board I visit won one... maybe tomorrow?

I have checked the official Rock Band forums and SlickDeals, but no one has said they won. I'm thinking they didn't send out codes at all yesterday.

Just got my e-mail!

It reads as follows:

winneremail.jpg

To redeem your track, use the token number below in your
XBox LIVE(r) Marketplace
or
PLAYSTATION(r) STORE
Your token number is:
(NO YOU DON'T, CAG)
To download your track, follow the instructions below for the platform you have:
X360
1. Log into Xbox LIVE with your gamer profile
2. Access Xbox LIVE Marketplace through the Xbox 360™ Dashboard
3. Click Redeem Code
4. Enter the Xbox LIVE Marketplace token that you received in an email when prompted
OR
PS3
1. Open a Master Account on the PLAYSTATION(r) Network (or use an existing Master Account)
2. From the PLAYSTATION(r) Network icon on the XMB (Xross Media Bar), select ‘Account Management’
3. Enter ‘Transaction Management’
4. Select Redeem PLAYSTATION(r) Network Card or Promotional Code
5. Enter token code you received in an email. Please note that the token code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
6. Once the token code has been entered correctly, click continue. Once you accept the terms you will be taken to the download screen.
Check out RockBand.com/StarTrek and enter the Star Trek Ultimate Battle. You and your bands can battle against the entire Rock Band galaxy on "So What'cha Want" by the Beastie Boys for your chance to win awesome prizes!

* This is not a spam email. You've just won a free DLC track from the Star Trek ROCK BAND Sweepstakes you entered online within the past two weeks. If you do not wish to download your prize, please delete this email. You will not be receiving any more emails from us as a result of your entry into this sweepstakes. All tracks will be given out by April 21, 2009. To read the Privacy Policy of the sweepstakes you entered,click here.

STAR TREK and all related assets Copyright © 2009 Paramount Pictures. Star Trek and all related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
XBox LIVE(r) Marketplace © 2008 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved
PLAYSTATION(r)STORE © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. All Rights Reserved.
http://contests.pop2life.com/startrekrockband/winneremail.jpg

[quote name='gimpeyjoe']Just got my e-mail!

It reads as follows:

winneremail.jpg

To redeem your track, use the token number below in your
XBox LIVE(r) Marketplace
or
PLAYSTATION(r) STORE
Your token number is:
(NO YOU DON'T, CAG)
To download your track, follow the instructions below for the platform you have:
X360
1. Log into Xbox LIVE with your gamer profile
2. Access Xbox LIVE Marketplace through the Xbox 360™ Dashboard
3. Click Redeem Code
4. Enter the Xbox LIVE Marketplace token that you received in an email when prompted
OR
PS3
1. Open a Master Account on the PLAYSTATION(r) Network (or use an existing Master Account)
2. From the PLAYSTATION(r) Network icon on the XMB (Xross Media Bar), select ‘Account Management’
3. Enter ‘Transaction Management’
4. Select Redeem PLAYSTATION(r) Network Card or Promotional Code
5. Enter token code you received in an email. Please note that the token code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
6. Once the token code has been entered correctly, click continue. Once you accept the terms you will be taken to the download screen.
Check out RockBand.com/StarTrek and enter the Star Trek Ultimate Battle. You and your bands can battle against the entire Rock Band galaxy on "So What'cha Want" by the Beastie Boys for your chance to win awesome prizes!

* This is not a spam email. You've just won a free DLC track from the Star Trek ROCK BAND Sweepstakes you entered online within the past two weeks. If you do not wish to download your prize, please delete this email. You will not be receiving any more emails from us as a result of your entry into this sweepstakes. All tracks will be given out by April 21, 2009. To read the Privacy Policy of the sweepstakes you entered,click here.

STAR TREK and all related assets Copyright © 2009 Paramount Pictures. Star Trek and all related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
XBox LIVE(r) Marketplace © 2008 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved
PLAYSTATION(r)STORE © 2008 Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. All Rights Reserved.
[/quote]

Congrats on the win!

[quote name='gimpeyjoe']
Your token number is:
(NO YOU DON'T, CAG)

[/quote]

:(

Nah, just kidding, grats ^^ Haven't won a code yet, but this is just the first day anyway =)

[quote name='gimpeyjoe']I just realized that none of them look thrilled that I won a track.[/QUOTE]

I'm just going to be expecting Spock to cut open someone's forehead with his finger the entire movie : (

[quote name='dastly75']damn didn't win, I just need 40 more points to have 800...[/quote]

This contest runs from April 7-21 and they give out 500 tracks a day. You haven't lost yet.

I got the email that I won earlier today. A drop in the bucket compared to the 4800 points I got from Amazon this morning for $0.60. :rofl:

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']This contest runs from April 7-21 and they give out 500 tracks a day. You haven't lost yet.[/quote]

Yeah I know, I just hope I win tomorrow so I can afford to get the new Mythic Maps for Halo 3.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Did anyone win with 2+ separate emails? Just wanted to see if they are using IP numbers for wins.[/quote]

Yep, 2 wins. Thanks TC

Bought myself Warriors of Time - Black Tide. If i get 3 more wins ill get Kickstart my Heart - Motley Crue, The BFMV song and possibly another random song.

Hmmm...I got a winning email today, tried to input the code (I have a PS3), but says the code may not be correct or no longer valid :cry:

If anyone wants to give it a try...GAEL-MBBB-7LBQ

bread's done
Back