Rock Band and Star Trek team up for free DLC

[quote name='AJD23']Hmmm...I got a winning email today, tried to input the code (I have a PS3), but says the code may not be correct or no longer valid :cry:

If anyone wants to give it a try...GAEL-MBBB-7LBQ[/quote]
I just tried it, and I got $2.19. Thanks!

[quote name='outphase']I just tried it, and I got $2.19. Thanks![/quote]

Awesome! At least it went to use, stupid PS3.

[quote name='AJD23']Awesome! At least it went to use, stupid PS3.[/quote]
I just typed it in on my computer.
[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Man I am gonna do all my emails in this, come on Suikoden ;)[/quote]
The terms state that multiple entries will revert to the original entry.

[quote name='outphase']The terms state that multiple entries will revert to the original entry.[/quote]

Then that raises the question, has anyone been able to add more then one to their PSN or Live accounts?

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Then that raises the question, has anyone been able to add more then one to their PSN or Live accounts?[/quote]

multiple accounts can and do work, i have proof :)

besides...come on, this is the EXACT same layout as the stride promo. im betting its the same system too.

So far I have one and 3 of my freinds have won as well. Finally was able to pick up UMK3. Well worth it even though I'm terrible at it now.

can anybody give me one of these codes? I only need 160 more ms points to buy the Mythic Pack for 800 points so I don't have to buy another 1600 ms points code just to get this pack. Please send one to me in a private message... So much appreciated.

For those who are winning, what's address is the winning email coming from? I get so much spam, I have a feeling any wins will get redirected to my junk folder.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Was it sent today or yesterday?[/QUOTE]

Looks like it was sent late afternoon yesterday, but I found it this morning.

MjC

I got a code to. :D Btw, this is the stride contest. If you click the Star Trek ad at the top of the winners email, it actually brings you to the old strideloverockband.com page. :p

this is an american based promotion so they dont send out codes till a few hours after midday there (i believe) so for us people in the uk we wont get the emails till its VERY late at night, happened with the stride contest too. just wait longer or check in the morning.

[quote name='unsteadycarrot']this is an american based promotion so they dont send out codes till a few hours after midday there (i believe) so for us people in the uk we wont get the emails till its VERY late at night, happened with the stride contest too. just wait longer or check in the morning.[/QUOTE]

Speaking as an American, mid-day has long come and gone today, with no codes in sight ;)

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Speaking as an American, mid-day has long come and gone today, with no codes in sight ;)[/quote]
Early evening is here (and late evening for East coasters) and no codes :(

Entering into this drawing has increased my anxiety. :bomb:

I'm not antsy about the end of the promo. I'm just talking about how the promo was set up to give 500 per day, and the only day that had codes distributed was #2.

Got a code. So for PS3, does it give you a voucher to download a song or do it put money in your PSN wallet? How about 360? Does it give you a voucher to download a song or does it give you MS points?

[quote name='Firestorm']Got a code. So for PS3, does it give you a voucher to download a song or do it put money in your PSN wallet? How about 360? Does it give you a voucher to download a song or does it give you MS points?[/QUOTE]

Xbox codes give you 160 points, PSN codes give you $2.19 for your wallet.

Awesome. Thanks for the info =D I don't have anything on PSN so I guess I'll use it there. Already got like 6000 points or something on my 360 due to sales on points >.> Too bad there's never any sale on money. No PSN cards in Canada yet.

Hrm. Stupid bad luck, I'm about 130 off from the Halo 3 Map Pack.

I really have no idea how the hell I always end up with these odd denominations of points.

I'm guessing a lot of people signed up using dozens of emails and proxies to gain more codes and the chance of getting a code would be actually quite small. Not begging or anything but if anybody wants a 48 hour code I would love to exchange mine for your 160 ms points code. I only need as much left to get my mythic pack.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']So none of my 10 emails won today :( blah How many emails do you guys have signed up for this?[/quote]

One, because that is the amount you are limited to as per the rules, and the only amount of times you may enter without being a cheating, immoral thief.

...since you asked

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']One, because that is the amount you are limited to as per the rules, and the only amount of times you may enter without being a cheating, immoral thief.

...since you asked[/quote]

If this is a joke post, then well played.

If not, welcome to the internet. :roll:

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']If this is a joke post, then well played.

If not, welcome to the internet. :roll:[/quote]

I know there was no point in having said it, but I need to vent about it sometimes and he gave me the opportunity. Just because it's the internet and cheating is common and to be expected, doesn't mean that it should be accepted as something that is okay to do. Stealing or cheating is stealing or cheating, whether it's on the internet or not.

yeah Bill Bcdougal, and you are the one special exception who does everything as the law says, you are the role model internet user who never downloads one pirated copy of sotware or stolen mp3 music and has no pirate disc copies. You are a thief just like everyone else here.

As per signing up 10 or 100 times for a prize on that site, I am am not a lawyer, but due to my past experiences I can tell you there is nothing against the law doing that, before signing up the system tells you that only your first email address will be accepted that you signed up with, regardless of how many forms you have submitted so far.

I believe this is an emotional issue for you and I would stop trolling and bashing on random people here if I was you.

[quote name='quiznosrox']I'm guessing a lot of people signed up using dozens of emails and proxies to gain more codes and the chance of getting a code would be actually quite small. Not begging or anything but if anybody wants a 48 hour code I would love to exchange mine for your 160 ms points code. I only need as much left to get my mythic pack.[/QUOTE]

You're new here, but understand this: no one is going to give you anything. And no one is going to make a trade that isn't either fair or tipping in their favor.

48-hours of Live ≠ $2 (160 points)

These contests do not require people to make proxies or make their IPs or any other shady shit. They do require you to enter multiple email addreses, but since most people have multiple already, this should be expected. If you want to win codes, put in the time to enter email addresses... if you don't, then don't.

Either way, don't come here asking to make bad trades, especially considering you don't have the time put in here to be making trades anyway. You're just going to end up pissing people off and wasting all our time.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back