Rockstar Table Tennis (XBox 360) - $19.99 ($14.99 after GP coupon) - (YMMV?)

morphineseason

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey everyone, this is my first post, even though I've been enjoying this site for awhile. Hopefully this isn't a repeat.

At my local Best Buy I picked up Table Tennis (by Rockstar Games) for the XBox 360 for $19.99, which became $14.99 after using the Gamepro coupon found on this forum.

This might be a YMMV deal but the game wasn't specially marked or anything and it definitely looked like a regular price. This is also IN STORE ONLY as it is not even listed on bestbuy.com.

[quote name='Wario64']it's been $19.99 for a month or two[/quote]

Yea, I did notice it marked down for awhile at Best Buy, but I also noticed that the price is still at $29.99 through Amazon and other various retailers, so I figured this might have slipped through some people.

Also you can use the GGC Coupon for this one that way you don't have some cashier challenging the printed GamePro coupon.

[quote name='neudog']Also you can use the GGC Coupon for this one that way you don't have some cashier challenging the printed GamePro coupon.[/quote]

I went and photoshopped the "No copies" out of the Gamepro coupon to cover myself on that. Luckily one of my friends was working anyways and they didn't even look at the coupon. It's not the best photoshop work, but you can't really tell unless you really analyze it.

Here it is for anyone that wants it:

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3919/360cpntz1.jpg

Not sure if that is frowned upon here. I know the coupon is legitimate, but you might not want to go around mentioning alteration. This being said though I appreciate the coupon and any coupon copy on the forums for that matter.:D Also I think most CAG's are using the "$5 off Any Game" coupon because it covers everything.

[quote name='neudog']Not sure if that is frowned upon here. I know the coupon is legitimate, but you might not want to go around mentioning alteration. This being said though I appreciate the coupon and any coupon copy on the forums for that matter.:D Also I think most CAG's are using the "$5 off Any Game" coupon because it covers everything.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, altering coupons usually upsets the balance here.

Definitely not a YMMV as this is nationwide.It was previously found on the Best Buy site, but it appears the game is gone from there.

And hey, don't forget, Top Spin 2 is also to be had for that price:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...+Spin&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1127210799528

[quote name='glockant']top spin 2 and mlb2k6 are $20 as well.[/quote]

nice I didn't know about mlb 2k6. might have to jump on thatfor $15 after GGC.

I checked by Best Buy and they were sold out. I just got a 360 this week. Are copies hard to find at most BB? If anyone is willing to pick me one up if they see one when there at BB I'll work something out.

[quote name='neudog']Also you can use the GGC Coupon for this one that way you don't have some cashier challenging the printed GamePro coupon.[/quote]
Whats the difference between GGC Coupon and GP Coupons? I have the printed GP Coupons... What are the GGC's?

I've seen these at 2 of the 4 Best Buy's near me, in large quantity at those locations too. In fact, that's where I got mine ;).

Also, Gun is $19.99 there, but I only saw two copies of that at one of the stores. I have an extra that is getting returned soon unless anyone wants it (I just found a slightly cheaper copy at another store). $20 shipped if anyone's interested.

If I disliked the demo, would it be safe to assume that I would dislike this game? (and I also have a real table tennis table that seems more fun than a game version of it)

Yeah I bought this at bestbuy for $15 a while ago...I heard mixed reviews but I just got it anyway since I like ping-pong and I am absolutely loving it. Great game, it's a steal at 15

GGC stands for Gamer Gift Card. The gift card comes with a $5 off coupon for any game $19.99 and up. There's a whole post about 'em if you want to search.

[quote name='radaba12']17.99 at eb[/QUOTE]

Thats used though. I've never bought a used game from ebgames so not sure how good they are with original cases and instruction maunals. I looked at the BB near me and they were sold out. They had around 6 copies of Top Spin 2 but no copies of Table Tennis. I bought a copy of ebay for 18.95 brand new shipped.

bread's done
Back