Saints Row IV 4 Game of Generation Edition in stock on Amazon $129.99 Xbox 360

Anyway to set up an exchange with amazon without returning the 360 version and buying the PS3? 

I really didn't want to spend my money on this game. But this CE looks like it's full of goodies. Wonder if it will sell out before it hits a low clearance price down the road?

The pricing on ebay hasnt really dropped... hoping it would be cheaper but i had alot of amazon credit and if i dont want it i guess i could resell

Why did I have to see this. I had no intention of buying this game and then I saw the pictures of it in the other thread. It's BEAUTIFUL.

HALP

It is apparently 5000 total not per system.

Someone had an xbox 360 version that was 3xxxx / 5000.

So either PS3 gets 1-2500 / 5000 and Xbox has 2501 - 5000 / 5000

or it is indeed 5000 per system.

Easy way to clear this up is see if there are any PS3 versions with a print number higher then 2500

Edit: or 360 versions lower then 2500

Last edited by a moderator:
i will not get mine until later today, but they said it was 5,000 total on twitter... could be bs.   Definitely interested in people #'s though. 

Believe it or not, I just want that display case, I could easily wait for the SRIV game to be cheaper down the road, don't care about the other extras either. Welp, gonna go watch a video to see the goodies, if it's not sold out before then (for the PS3) guess I'm in... Just 'cause I have no self control.. :bomb:

Thanks for posting OP!

Yeah... I bought it... What pushed me over was that I don't think these will go down in price, I had a fair amount of Amazon credit, and that $5 off $25+ offer I grabbed the other day. $130 CE for about $75. Not bad. At least, that's what I'll keep telling myself

30 dollars extra for a display case? Wouldn't it be better to order the 99 dollar version on gamestop and use the 15 dollar off code?

30 dollars extra for a display case? Wouldn't it be better to order the 99 dollar version on gamestop and use the 15 dollar off code?
It all depends on your value. I happen to really like the idea of having a crazy, lit-up, rotating case for a game. It's so stupid it's funny.

Also you get this bag to put over it too. http://s21.postimg.org/3uzuwekuv/image.jpg

But of course if you don't care about those, yeah, go for the GS deal you have there

Some have sold for over $200. What's the lowest you've seen one sell for?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/XBOX-360-Saints-Row-IV-GAME-OF-THE-GENERATION-Limited-free-overnight-Shipping-/290961696807?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item43beab2827

Here's one for $170 and a bunch are listed less at than $180. With ebay/paypal fees and shipping the damn thing they are not making money (do not know what people with sellers accounts get charged though). If you do sell for $200.00 you are probably only going to make $20 and that is not worth the hassle to me.

I have no idea why people sell things in ways that don't make profit. Then again, many people in this world are dumb. I mean, just look at Scientology.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/XBOX-360-Saints-Row-IV-GAME-OF-THE-GENERATION-Limited-free-overnight-Shipping-/290961696807?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item43beab2827

Here's one for $170 and a bunch are listed less at than $180. With ebay/paypal fees and shipping the damn thing they are not making money (do not know what people with sellers accounts get charged though). If you do sell for $200.00 you are probably only going to make $20 and that is not worth the hassle to me.
If you sold for $200 and charged $10 for shipping, that's $210, minus $21 in fees and minus $130 (without tax and w/ free shipping from Amazon in most cases) for the original purchase price, the profit there is $59 which is nothing to scoff at. How did you end up with $20?

Still not comparable to a day job but if you can manage to get that amount on four or five units then you're doing pretty good.

If you sold for $200 and charged $10 for shipping, that's $210, minus $21 in fees and minus $130 (without tax and w/ free shipping from Amazon in most cases) for the original purchase price, the profit there is $59 which is nothing to scoff at. How did you end up with $20?

Still not comparable to a day job but if you can manage to get that amount on four or five units then you're doing pretty good.
Add another $6 for paypal fees.

Add paypal fees to that (2.9%) and if you can ship it for $10.00 tell me who you use. My guess it is going to be around $25.00. I am also using $200 to include shipping. Therefore..... $200 - $25.80 (ebay/paypal) - $25.00 (shipping) - $129.99 (cost) = $19.21 profit!!!

Add paypal fees to that (2.9%) and if you can ship it for $10.00 tell me who you use. My guess it is going to be around $25.00. I am also using $200 to include shipping. Therefore..... $200 - $25.80 (ebay/paypal) - $25.00 (shipping) - $129.99 (cost) = $19.21 profit!!!
I work at a business with a warehouse. The weight and size of this is NOT going to be 25 dollars UPS. you are correct that it probably wont be 10 either. A more accurate guesstimate is 15 dollars ( Not counting business shipping discount. ) I dont remember what ebay fee percentage is. profit is profit.

I shipped the ToX CE and the Metal Gear Rising lamp for $10 flat apiece (in fact, I think the ToX was $8 while the lamp was $12, but the total was amazingly $20 even) at my nearest post office via priority mail w/tracking. I'm not sure how on earth you'd pay $25 to ship this but I'd charge $10 for shipping, meaning we'd collect $210, subtract $26 for fees and subtract $130 for original MSRP and the profit there is $54.

This is a bigger (from the pictures online guessing closer to LoU Post Pandemic than ToX).  

Still going I am going by final value, so you are selling for $210.00 not $200.00.  Listings on Ebay have FREE Shipping for $180.00 or less (they are not making money).

It won't cost $25 to ship. I'd say somewhere around $13-$16 for USPS Priority. Maybe a bit more. I don't see more than $20 though at the most. JMO

It won't cost $25 to ship. I'd say somewhere around $13-$16 for USPS Priority. JMO
Post Pandemic cost me around $25.00 to ship to Utah. It is going to depend on where they live and since I can not exclude shipping to the West Coast not worth it to me.

That doesn't sound right at all. Not saying you are lying, but you got a raw deal. You shouldn't pay that much unless you go international.

When you think about it, the only thing that's limited is the light-up numbered case. I don't envision people paying $75-100 more on ebay for that.

PS3's sold out now, 360 has ~700.

I don't even know where you guys get those ridiculously low shipping prices, you must be thinking prices prior to the USPS price hike. The PPE (which does not fit flat rate) costs ~$30 to ship, since for such a valuable item you would want signature confirmation and insurance.

I shipped a NECA Portal gun to Canada for a little over $30. So $25 inside the country seems steep. The Portal guns were in huge boxes. The weight is the important thing.

If it does come to $25 then USPS is a ripoff.

We should change the thread title to "Shipping costs and how much resellers are making on SRIV GotG"

:D
some resellers are so odd. They list their item immediately when they receive it which is usually when there is a surplus stock being sold by major retailers at the retail price. In the end you're basically just cutting even

I got the CE, the case is actually really nice for the 30$. Much better quality than I expected. Don't regret the price at all, especially since I get to support an awesome company as well.

Honestly, after it "sold out" before I was like, darn I should of kept my order. But then I kind of talked myself out of it, THIS won't get clearenced, but the Wub Wub edition will eventually, SOMEWHERE. So $30 for a glass case is meh, more when you take that into account, also considering before you would get a $10 amazon credit just for preordering.

We should change the thread title to "Shipping costs and how much resellers are making on SRIV GotG"

:D
I don't ship using UPS since USPS is generally cheaper but maybe the rates become more favorable for UPS as the parcel gets heavier/bigger. Somebody with more experience can chime in (GBA)?

Non-priority USPS rates will depend across how many states the parcel will cross. Shipping to Louisiana from Florida is going to be much cheaper than California to New York. The weight also factors in of course. If the dimensions become too big, then a balloon rate kicks in but by the looks of it, this CE isn't bigger than a fighstick sized box to me so it shouldn't be an issue. Priority mail offers flat rates like $15 but the condition is that you have to be able to fit in their predetermined flat rate boxes. I don't know the exact dimensions of this CE but I don't believe it fits into the large flat rate box. In this case, any priority rate will cost you a ton as the flat rates are the economical prices. It only skyrockets from there. I highly doubt $15.

bread's done
Back