Saints Row IV 4 Game of Generation Edition in stock on Amazon $129.99 Xbox 360

My display case doesn't turn on... Anyone else have any trouble? I tried a second set of batteries too.

Also, what is the switch inside the battery compartment for?

I'm really starting to question how limited this edition is since the PS3 version is back in stock. I thought there was nly gonna be 5000 per console? Will have to keep an eye on it to see if it price drops at all

I'm really starting to question how limited this edition is since the PS3 version is back in stock. I thought there was nly gonna be 5000 per console? Will have to keep an eye on it to see if it price drops at all
It was supposed to be 5,000 total, not per console. Thinking they lied.

My display case doesn't turn on... Anyone else have any trouble? I tried a second set of batteries too.

Also, what is the switch inside the battery compartment for?
There are three switches: one by the batteries, one on the back, and one that the clear cover depresses to activate. You have to activate both power switches and put the cover on for it to work.

Broke mine down into three auctions. Case and velvet bag sold for 65 + shipping; gun/statue/button/keychain for 85 + shipping; game currently at 45. Using profit to rebuy collectors edition at MSRP.

I wonder if PS3 or 360 version will be worth more in the long run... I wouldn't mind picking one up now and then selling it down the road later once price picks up.

Got mine today, it's massive and glorious(where tf am I going to store this thing?). I got #1135, I love how it's printed on the case.

miifih.jpg

it's the 360 version from Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
miifih.jpg

it's the 360 version from Amazon
It would have been pretty interesting if you had sold it on ebay without opening it and in your listing you said something like "Only 5,000 made, so these are hard to find!"

and the buyer opens it up and sees #5070 and files an Item not as described dispute.

I don't see limited to 5,000 written anywhere on the product page if it ever was.  We have confirmation that they've gone at least a little over 5,000 already and it is still in stock I think they've pretty much thrown the limited to 5,000 out the window, maybe they decided it was selling pretty well so they upped it to 10,000?  I'd think it will still be limited to some amount.

I don't see limited to 5,000 written anywhere on the product page if it ever was. We have confirmation that they've gone at least a little over 5,000 already and it is still in stock I think they've pretty much thrown the limited to 5,000 out the window, maybe they decided it was selling pretty well so they upped it to 10,000? I'd think it will still be limited to some amount.
The official press release stated 5,000 in bold letters: http://www.saintsrow.com/news/detail/article/263351/game_of_the_generation_edition

EDIT: Also, FWIW http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/649270-saints-row-iv/67029473

I think some publishers make extras to prepare for defective/lost units.  Seems like the idea is to hold onto them as exchange claims.  But to sell it from the get go seems odd.

bread's done
Back