(Sale has ended) 50 Cent, Warhammer (360) $10 and More at Newegg 72 Hour Winter Sale

apathylad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
DEAD! Sale has ended!

[img-r=4823]3555[/img-r]Free shipping on all sale items:

:360: Clive Barker's Jericho $7.99
:360: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand $9.99
:360: Warhammer $9.99
:360: EA Rock Band Wireless Guitar $19.99
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless N Adapter $79.99
:ps3: 007: Quantum of Solace $9.99
:ps3: Tomb Raider: Underworld $12.99
:ps3: Lair $14.99
:wii: dreamGEAR 10-In-1 Player's Kit for Wii $29.99
:wii: dreamGEAR Players Kit 11 In 1 Bundle Pack for Wii $34.99

newegg.gif
Newegg 72 Hour Winter Sale

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='earvcunanan']Can anyone recommend Warhammer: Battle March for $10?[/QUOTE]

It was pretty hideous. It's slower than BFME:II.

For 360 RTS's, I'd go

Halo Wars > Red Alert 3 > C&C 3 >>> BFME2 > Warhammer

If you enjoyed BFME2 you'll probably get some enjoyment from Battle March because the pacing is similiar.

Terminator is now $10 on either system. That's not bad for a mediocre game, if you ask me!

I wanna echo the general sentiment of, "I hate 50cent, don't wanna support him, and not a fan of rap", but I'm still biting on this deal! :D I think the unintentional comedy is too good to pass up. Don't think of it as helping his career or laughing with him - you'll be laughing AT him! :rofl:

Might grab Quantum and Lair, too. Lair is supposed to be horrific and all, but i really do want to see it for myself.

I'll probably have NewEgg price track it for me and buy Lair @ $10 instead. I think $10 for a bad game is a lot better than $15... :roll:

I can't believe how many people have bought 50. I buy everything, and even I didn't buy this. I'm also a huge fan of rap. Crazy.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']I can't believe how many people have bought 50. I buy everything, and even I didn't buy this. I'm also a huge fan of rap. Crazy.[/QUOTE]

I hate rap but have been waiting for this price to pick up BotS. It's been primarily reviewed as "fun" and "So bad it's good" - which is something I'd rather have than a game that is considered "mediocre".

Debated for a while, but finally broke down and bought a copy of BoTS. Not a big fan of rap, but from what I've read you can turn the music down (or off). Seems like a fun 3rd person shooter to pass up for $10. Really surprised NewEgg hasn't sold out of copies yet.

[quote name='tech2000rw']Got 50 cent with ebates 1.5% cb. $8.50 no tax and free shipping, just had to do it.[/QUOTE]

Math Fail. 1.5% of $9.99 is 15 cents, not $1.49 :)

Is the rock band 1 wireless guitar worth it?

Especially for all the guitar hero games and rockband games.

[quote name='Magikarp830']I wanna echo the general sentiment of, "I hate 50cent, don't wanna support him, and not a fan of rap", but I'm still biting on this deal! :D I think the unintentional comedy is too good to pass up.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I watched a review, and any game where a gangsta-type says "I do my banking online..." with a straight face - and has at least passable gameplay - deserves a look.

[quote name='gantt']Ditto. I watched a review, and any game where a gangsta-type says "I do my banking online..." with a straight face - and has at least passable gameplay - deserves a look.[/QUOTE]

Hahhahahah...I have to see this trailer. Thank god I purchased this game.

I wonder if 50 gets health through Vitamin Water.

I almost drunkenly got in a fight with a suburban rich kid wearing G-Unit clothing in Great Barrington, MA. Everytime I hear 50, I think of that fool.

[quote name='bardockkun']Shit, $10 maybe the right price for 50 Cent. Heard it was actually good.[/QUOTE]

It is actually fun. Even his sidekick saying "Yeah Fif!" every so often doesn't get old.

Thanks! I'm in for 50 Cent. After hearing the Giant Bomb guys talk about it so much, I just need to experience the ridiculousness for myself.

You should also add TNA Impact! (360) (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874154022&cm_re=tna-_-74-154-022-_-Product) to the op. $5.99 with free shipping was another good deal that was too good to pass up. I've been looking for a wrestling game outside of the standard WWE rehashes. Not sure if it will be good necessarily, but for $5.99 I'll take the chance.

[quote name='Gorge']Does this game have split-screen co-op or only online co-op?[/QUOTE]

Online co-op only. Would have been nice though for either one.

I kept going back and forth on the 50 cent game. Then you guys mentioned co op and I thought "oh hell, it's worth it for that I'm sure". Ordered two so a friend can partake in the (potential) silliness :p

bread's done
Back