(Sale has ended) 50 Cent, Warhammer (360) $10 and More at Newegg 72 Hour Winter Sale

apathylad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
DEAD! Sale has ended!

[img-r=4823]3555[/img-r]Free shipping on all sale items:

:360: Clive Barker's Jericho $7.99
:360: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand $9.99
:360: Warhammer $9.99
:360: EA Rock Band Wireless Guitar $19.99
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless N Adapter $79.99
:ps3: 007: Quantum of Solace $9.99
:ps3: Tomb Raider: Underworld $12.99
:ps3: Lair $14.99
:wii: dreamGEAR 10-In-1 Player's Kit for Wii $29.99
:wii: dreamGEAR Players Kit 11 In 1 Bundle Pack for Wii $34.99

newegg.gif
Newegg 72 Hour Winter Sale

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='genfuyung']I'll give amazon a day to match neweggs 50 cent price. Then newegg gets my money.[/QUOTE]

not sure if you have prime or not.. but w/ newegg you don't need fillers for the free shipping

[quote name='The SPism']not sure if you have prime or not.. but w/ newegg you don't need fillers for the free shipping[/QUOTE]
I have the trial of Prime right now. Kinda worried about newegg selling out though. Hmmmm

[quote name='henry00x']didnt notice TNA was $5.99 , considering picking it up at this price[/QUOTE]

If you mean the wrestling game, save your money. My one buddy had the PS2 version and his character kept getting stuck in the ring(as in half his body was above the ring and half of it was under the ring) and he kept having to reset his console to fix the problem, since I don't even think it would let you get into the pause menu to quit out after the glitch happened.

I'll play some BOTS co-op once I get it in a few days. For only 2 bucks more than a rental it's an easy buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to chime in, 50 cent BotS is awesome, I actually completed the game, and I admit I very rarely am able to do that. It also has a Gears of War/The Club vibe going for it...but that is not a bad thing at all.

[quote name='CheapyD']I can't recommend it at any price.

EDIT: I can recommend 50 cent though...it's a very fun shooter. Quality.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the help there!!!

[quote name='evildeadjedi']I'll play some BOTS co-op once I get it in a few days.[/QUOTE]

Hey look its my new XBL buddy!! I ordered it too so I'll join you in on some co op! but i got finals next week so no gaming for me til that's over :(

I was going to pass, but BotS got too much praise for me to pass up at $10 with free shipping.

And for what it's worth, the 2 hours of Lair that I played weren't too bad. I've been meaning to pick it back up. And I played it before the patch!

MjC

[quote name='urmomlikesme']Hey look its my new XBL buddy!! I ordered it too so I'll join you in on some co op! but i got finals next week so no gaming for me til that's over :([/QUOTE]

Sweet! Yea I'm finishing up an essay and studying for the next couple days. :( Though I plan on taking some breaks for Zombie slaughtering.

Nice find I've been waiting for 50 Cent to drop to $10 for some time, Free Shipping made this a lock for me. Seems like a dumb idea that turned out to be a solid game from what I've read.

In for 50. I had heard that the game was solid for a while, but far too short for a full price purchase. $10 = win for me.

Cool. Been waiting for Warhammer to be a bargain before adding it to my collection.

Also noticed TNA Impact for $7. Picked up a copy for my dad. My dad is not a gamer, but I'm giving my family all video game presents and my dad loves NASCAR, wrestling, and guitar. I got him NASCAR 09, Legends of Wrestling, TNA Impact, LEGO RB and guitar. Most likely he'll never try them, but there is nothing he wants or needs. Worst case is that my sister gets them.

[quote name='genfuyung']Newegg charged my card but theres no indication that it has shipped. That normal?[/QUOTE]

Might just be the automatic authorization (which shows as a charge on most debit cards)

Sometimes Newegg also doesn't update to shipped status on time. Once I got a tracking number / shipped confirmation a day after I got the actual item (which was delivered the day after I ordered it).

[quote name='genfuyung']Newegg charged my card but theres no indication that it has shipped. That normal?[/QUOTE]

In my experience, yes. One of Newegg's idiosyncracies. But they usually ship pretty quickly.

[quote name='urmomlikesme']Hey look its my new XBL buddy!! I ordered it too so I'll join you in on some co op! but i got finals next week so no gaming for me til that's over :([/QUOTE]
Yeah same here, I'd love to get into some co-op so I can get some of dat cheesemintz. Have to finish out this semester first though.

Ordered. Never really thought about getting this game, but I'm pretty sure I can get $10 worth of entertainment out of it!

Thanks to the OP for posting!

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Sweet! Yea I'm finishing up an essay and studying for the next couple days. :( Though I plan on taking some breaks for Zombie slaughtering.[/QUOTE]

Well Duh!!! That game is just practice for the real thing...what good is going to school if you don't know how to use a cricket bat to smash some heads and end up dead :cool:

Killzone 2 has been $32 for a while now, but I don't think I want to hop on that yet..

I'd rather get Infamous, GTA IV, and AC II (I'm kind of tired of FPSs for now)

[quote name='urmomlikesme']Well Duh!!! That game is just practice for the real thing...what good is going to school if you don't know how to use a cricket bat to smash some heads and end up dead :cool:[/QUOTE]

You get to live and possibly not go to jail. Just guessing.

[quote name='THHG']Damn, I JUST bought 50 Cent from Newegg for $14.99 on 11/25. I haven't even received it yet and it's already on sale for $5 cheaper. According to Newegg's FAQ they do not have any price guarantee. :( Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Darn, I just bought it for $15 too.
Just got it in the mail today.

Dang it! If 50 Cent was for PS3, it would be mine right this second. Rented it from Blockbuster, beat it in about 3 days, and enjoyed nearly every moment of it. Fun times all around.

[quote name='Casteor']Q of Solace have multi? Any good?[/QUOTE]
It may have been good for a while...

But If you have MW2 then you have pretty much everything from QoS (but way better).

Seriously, like all the weapons from QoS are in MW2 now (and it is the same, yet updated engine)
------
Problem with QoS is the shotguns can shoot across the map which may be realistic but in the game they play like snipers (which you dont have to aim and are fully automatic)

I find a lot of similarities with QoS and MW2 I just don't know why. They both have silenced shotguns, snipers, and lmgs too

Well I purchased the Rock Band guitar the other night along with a copy of RB2 for $40 shipped, wish I would have bought Blood on the Sand in the same order
I was having second thoughts, but all the recomendations and decent reviews has me convinced it's worth picking up for $10

I also checked out the trade in value at Amazon, they are actually offering $10.50 for it right now too. If I finish it soon enough, might just send it back their way if the price stays about the same :p

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']Well I purchased the Rock Band guitar the other night along with a copy of RB2 for $40 shipped, wish I would have bought Blood on the Sand in the same order
I was having second thoughts, but all the recomendations and decent reviews has me convinced it's worth picking up for $10

I also checked out the trade in value at Amazon, they are actually offering $10.50 for it right now too. If I finish it soon enough, might just send it back their way if the price stays about the same :p[/QUOTE]

Actually, if you trade it into TRU, you can get $11.05 for the 360 version and $12.10 for the PS3 version.:D

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Actually, if you trade it into TRU, you can get $11.05 for the 360 version and $12.10 for the PS3 version.:D[/QUOTE]

Pretty good deal
I usually shop on Amazon though, so I'd probably still trade it there

I'll pick up 50 Cent...when it falls to 50 cents! BWHAHAHA
*oldest joke ever*

Actually am tempted, but can't convince myself to pull the trigger.
Know it's good a good game, but don't want to support this man's ego.

Sleep on it.

[quote name='JCAll']I'll pick up 50 Cent...when it falls to 50 cents! BWHAHAHA
*oldest joke ever*

Actually am tempted, but can't convince myself to pull the trigger.
Know it's good a good game, but don't want to support this man's ego.

Sleep on it.[/QUOTE]

well you'd be buying it for $10 instead of $60 so technically you're kind of shrinking his ego to a more feasible size

Can someone pick this up for me, and ill send u $10 with one of my games? I cannot convince my brother to let me use his credit card lol

Edit:: I send lots of games with cash inside of the case

Despite the haters, picked up Lair because I'll likely get a PS3 under the tree in a few weeks and need to build a library. I'm not expecting much above mediocrity, but I've loved Factor 5's previous efforts, love arcade flight sims, and love dragons/fantasy settings. So I'll probably be more forgiving than most.

Regardless of the recommendation "so bad it's good," I'm afraid I'll have to pass on "50 Cent's Magical Boom Boom Masturbatory Ego Trip." Can't imagine wanting to spend more than five seconds in the real or simulated presence of that self-aggrandizing twat, no matter how much mindless fun the game ostensibly is. I'd spend the whole game trying to kill myself.

bread's done
Back