Sam's Club (YMMV) Resistance 2 - 13.81, BF Bad Company (PS3) 3.81, + some others

autche

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Picked up the following at my local Sam's Club (Florida Panhandle); all prices rang up lower than was shown on item tickets

PS3:

Resistance 2: 13.81
BattleField Bad Company: 3.81/Gold edition 13.81

360:

FIFA Street 3 - 5.81

Wii:

Castlevania Judgement: 8.81

NDS:

Guitar Hero on Tour - Decades: 7.81 (game only; no controller included)

They had a few other games listed on the cheap, but did not bring them up front to price check (would be feesable to believe they may ring up lower than advertised since all the above ones did):

360:

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian: $9.XX
Silent Hill: Homecoming: $16.01
Bourne Conspiracy: $13.XX
Pure: $22.XX
Wii:

Incredible Hulk: $8.01

PS3:

Mirror's Edge: $11.01 (I know this is listed in another thread, merely stating what I saw at the local store for reference purposes only).
Rock Band 1: $16.XX
Rock Band 2: $21.XX
Pure: $22.XX

I know Sam's Club pricing is almost universally YMMV, but I've seen some prices advertised in CAG show up at the local Sam's Club, so happy hunting.

edit: checked the price of Resistance 2 LE, it is still $57.XX; there were no copies of Fallout 3 CE left (someone snagged it from the time I posted to the evening hours).

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up Animal Crossing City Folk Wii for $7.81 and Saints Row 2 (PS3) for $15.81. I was hoping to pick up Saints Row 2 for the 360, but it was still $45ish.

I had them scan a few things at my local Sam's. About half turned out to be OOS, so I had to get a refund (since they make you pay before they pull the games from the cage):

:ps3: Shaun White Snowboarding $6.81 OOS (but I picked up a copy from another Sam's the other day)
:ps3: Condemned 2: Bloodshot $6.81
:ps3: James Bond Quantum of Solace $9.01 OOS
:ps3: Fallout 3 CE $25.81
:ps3: Heavenly Sword $18.01 OOS
:360: Spider-Man Web of Shadows $8.81
:360: Grand Theft Auto IV Limited Edition $8.81 (Got the last one)

can someone help me pickup resistance 2 CE if possible. there's none near my area. i'll cover shipping and bit more if necessary

[quote name='guessed']I had them scan a few things at my local Sam's. About half turned out to be OOS, so I had to get a refund (since they make you pay before they pull the games from the cage):[/QUOTE]

That's weird, at my store they don't scan it until the clerk comes over with the games.

[quote name='baltazario']Did anyone have luck in Chicago? I will probably go tomorrow and check it out.[/QUOTE]

I hit up 2 Sams Clubs today in the burbs, the one in Wheeling only had Mirror's Edge for PS3 as a good deal for $6.81, picked up the last 2 copies. The one in Vernon Hills had nothing worthwhile other then Fallout 3 CE for 360 for about $25.

[quote name='rvdnsx']I hit up 2 Sams Clubs today in the burbs, the one in Wheeling only had Mirror's Edge for PS3 as a good deal for $6.81, picked up the last 2 copies. The one in Vernon Hills had nothing worthwhile other then Fallout 3 CE for 360 for about $25.[/QUOTE]

2 weeks ago I hit the one in Skokie/ Evanston Resistance 2 was $31, but was OOS. No other good discounts.

[quote name='baltazario']Did anyone have luck in Chicago? I will probably go tomorrow and check it out.[/QUOTE]

Found Madden 09 :ps3: at the Batavia Sam's for $8.81. They also had Saint's Row 2 :ps3: for 6.81. GTA IV :ps3: was $35.81. Fallout 3 CE :ps3: was $25.81. I didn't see any other great deals for PS3 or Wii. I didn't really look at XBOX.

[quote name='vader62']Found Madden 09 :ps3: at the Batavia Sam's for $8.81. They also had Saint's Row 2 :ps3: for 6.81. GTA IV :ps3: was $35.81. Fallout 3 CE :ps3: was $25.81. I didn't see any other great deals for PS3 or Wii. I didn't really look at XBOX.[/QUOTE]

Would love to find SR 2 for that price. My local Sam's is horrible. SR 2 was gone for PS3 (so maybe it was clearanced), but was still $35.xx for 360 (yes, I had them scan it).

Went to the Sams Club in Addison, IL today. Not much there, a few games for $15.81 although I cant remember what they were. But I do remember 3 copies of Mirror's Edge for PS3 for $6.81. Two were marked correct and 1 was not, I put the incorrect one in front of the correct ones so any CAGer's in the area can pick these off easier. Enjoy!

I couldn't believe this when I saw it,

:ps3:
PROTOYPE - $27.81

:360:
GH: Metallica - $22.81 ? I think that is right.
Tiger Wood PGA Tour 10 - $27.81

All these were at the Greensboro, NC Sam's. Got the last copies of Prototype and TW but there were still some GH's left.

OK, huge load of nothing at Knoxville, TN. Sam's.

At the Walker Springs, picked up Lego Batman (PS3) $13 and Mirror's Edge (360) $13. Had two copies of Balls of Fury (DS) for $2 but they didn't have them in "the game cage". Eragh. Games like Saints Row 2 and Punchout were still full price. (I had them price check them.) They had Fracture (360) for $8. Silent Hill Homecoming (PS3 and 360) for $12. Rock Band 2 (PS3) for $15.

East Towne Sam's (I-640) had the same prices as Walkersprings. Street Fighter IV (360) was marked down to $26. (He was changing the prices while I was standing there.)

BTW, I'd like to say I checked four Knoxville Targets for Left 4 Dead (360) for the $13 mark and found NOTHING! If somebody would like to sell me one, PM me!

[quote name='shoe478']I couldn't believe this when I saw it,

PROTOYPE - $27.81

:360:
GH: Metallica - $22.81 ? I think that is right.
Tiger Wood PGA Tour 10 - $27.81

All these were at the Greensboro, NC Sam's. Got the last copies of Prototype and TW but there were still some GH's left.[/QUOTE]

I was there last night and picked up,

Resistance 2 CE $25
Fallout 3 CE $25

They had a total of three each of the above and one copy of Resistance 2 for $19 left at the time.

[quote name='fshaia']La Habra CA had Rachet and Clank TOD (PS3) for $10.81 Rockband full kit for the 360 for $30[/QUOTE]

was this marked, or did the price only come up on a scan?
Anything like what others are reporting here at la habra?

Anyone know if they have a specific mark down day/date ? I know at both retail outlets I worked at in HS/College they had specific days when they would go and mark stuff down.

I really want a cheap copy of fallout 3

Man I found a Resistance 2:CE for $10.01 and low and behold they could not find it....... GAH!

The other Sames I checked out was a bust everything scanned the same as marked

Went to 1 of the 2 Sams clubs in Springfield, MO (the older one on Sunshine). Had Fallout 3 CE for $71.99 so no deal there. Had 2 copies of GTA: Chinatown Wars for $15.81, got them both.

Will check the new Sams later this week.

i saw nba 2k9 for the PS3 for 9.XX but the lines were too long and i was in a hurry - might hit that sam's club on the way back up driving though and nab it

Only managed to snag 'Mirror's Edge' PS3 for $6.81. Other than that it was bare. Did see LEGO Batman for the PSP for $11.01

They had a few other games listed on the cheap, but did not bring them up front to price check (would be
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

I went to the Sam's Club in San Bernardino, CA yesterday and was able to pick up Mirrors Edge for 360 but it was $12.xx. I also visited the Sam's Club in Ontario, Ca and was able to grab the very last Fallout 3 CE for PS3 at $25. I checked the cages at both locations and really couldn't find anything of note.

I went to Sams in Tampa, Florida today. I got Fallout 3 for $18.81
They had plenty of them along w/ the CE for $25. Also Endwar and Wall - E for $13.81. All for the PS3.
I was hoping to score Spiderman Web of Shawdows or Prototype but didn't have Web and Prototype was $55.
PM me if you want to tradefor Spiderman or Prototype, I can run up and pick up a copy of the games listed above.

I went back to the gainesville, fl sams today and picked up another interesting drop.

They had three more copies of pure for ps3 at $8.81. The 360 version was $18.81.

Starwars unleashed ps3 was still there $13.xx
DDR extreme? with pad for ps2 was $15.xx
and thats pretty much it

[quote name='JTKranix']The Sam's Club in North Lansing, MI had nothing anywhere near these prices.[/QUOTE]

Thats because they were hit up a few weeks ago...

One thing that they do have are guitar hero 3 bundles for ps2 for 15

They had many

[quote name='jwlowry']Went to Sam's in Winston-Salem, NC yesterday...only good price I found was Saint's Row 2 for $6.81.[/QUOTE]

There are 2 sam's in Winston.

Picked up Silent Hill Homecoming for ps3 for $17 and change but after having it a week and mulling it over I am returning it. Just not worth that much imo. Who knows, maybe when I go to return it I can have them scan it back and it will be 1/2 that price now. Has never happened to me, but it would be sweet.

Total YMMV, but I got COD: WAW CE (Xbox 360) for $20.xx. It was just sitting there on the shelf (in large metal tin and all) with some of their lower priced games and not in their cage. Only copy but I snagged it right away. Looked in the cage for more copies but no luck.

Got GTA: Chinatown Wars for $15 today. I was going to get Rhythm Heaven for $13 but they had no more when I got to the front.

But wow, that's the third trip in a row where I've snagged goodies. It's fun walking in and not knowing what you'll come out with.

I was able to get the Resistance CE for $25.xx at the Murrieta, Ca Sam's Club today. Riverside, Ca had TONS of Resistance and Fallout CE's but all were priced HIGHER than they were originally by about $2...really strange. They also wouldn't price match the Sam's that I had just come from and bought the Resistance CE.

[quote name='Ganjazilla']I was able to get the Resistance CE for $25.xx at the Murrieta, Ca Sam's Club today. Riverside, Ca had TONS of Resistance and Fallout CE's but all were priced HIGHER than they were originally by about $2...really strange. They also wouldn't price match the Sam's that I had just come from and bought the Resistance CE.[/QUOTE]

Well buy them there and take them to the other store for a price adjustment.

bread's done
Back