Sandisk 4gb MS Pro Duo Gaming $20 Circuit City B&M

Nephilim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
CONFIRMED not YMMV at B&M.

Thanks to MXPowar for this part:
UPDATE: In case, you are afraid of this being out of stock when you get there, I just tried this and it works, Buy it here, then choose in-store pickup and your credit card will be refunded about ~$41. A CC representative just called me about this so it is confirmed.

Here is what is on the reciept
SDK SDMSG4096A50

Here is an image with receipt and then an alternate packaging image too

4gbmemorystickproduo2hd9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybidy know when is this deal going to expire? I ordered for in store pick up but not be able to go there until Wed. :whistle2:(

At my store they were all next to each other. The only other option might be that they were sitting in the PSP section.

Buh. They're out of stock near me at the moment, but I'm going to keep checking back during the week because this is an insane deal. Really makes me sad how much I paid for my 4GB back in February. :[

[quote name='Kayden']Would they all be in the same place? She says all they had were blue and yellow.[/quote]

Its just the area where they're located on the shelf is different. They have all the blue and yellow pro duo in one area and for some reason all the 4gb red pro duo at the end of the shelf next to the compact flash. She probably over look it. I did it my first time too. You would expect all the pro duo to be all in one area but no.

I went to two CC. Picked up a total of 5. Used a 15 off 100, which made it even slicker. Yay.

But, the Palo Alto store, the sticks were actually located by the PSP games, and not even under the right tag. The girl was an idiot (as usual) that I talked to, didnt know or want to use a computer to look it up. So, I just walked around. Scored, now am happy. PSP is happy. Camera is happy. Camcorder is happy. Cousin will be happy. Happy ending for everyone!! Yay.

[quote name='blueweltall']Its just the area where they're located on the shelf is different. They have all the blue and yellow pro duo in one area and for some reason all the 4gb red pro duo at the end of the shelf next to the compact flash. She probably over look it. I did it my first time too. You would expect all the pro duo to be all in one area but no.[/quote]

In my case, the "gaming" cards were behind glass, while the "multiuse" cards were in the open on the adjacent rack.

Don't forget about the Customer Service/Pickup area. Most stores stock an assortment of accessories there.

[quote name='s4alex']I went to two CC. Picked up a total of 5. Used a 15 off 100, which made it even slicker. Yay.

But, the Palo Alto store, the sticks were actually located by the PSP games, and not even under the right tag. The girl was an idiot (as usual) that I talked to, didnt know or want to use a computer to look it up. So, I just walked around. Scored, now am happy. PSP is happy. Camera is happy. Camcorder is happy. Cousin will be happy. Happy ending for everyone!! Yay.[/quote]

Forget your cousin, I was going to head over to the EPA store after work. :bomb:

Went after school and got one for $20.00

Does anybody know the difference between this one, the ultra II, the ultra III, and the normal blue sandisk 4 gb? I've been looking everywhere for the read/write speeds of this card and they're no where to be found... What a slick deal!!! Cheapest I see anywhere else is $60.00 :bouncy:

Saved $20 buying COD4 only to spend it on the card :roll:

Picked one up at the Independence, MO store. They had about five left. The packaging is indeed a little different, but the light pink/red stick is what you are looking for. Mine has a little red sticker on it that says "Compatible with Playstation 3.

Thanks op!

Nobody wants to ship this to me? Paying $30 US over PayPal. It'll probably be only about $2 to ship. Just mark it as a gift worth $20. So if you buy two memory cards (1 for you 1 for me) the profit makes it as if you got the card for $12 =D

Just use the cheapest shipping option. Doesn't need to be in the packaging, I only need the memory card.

Thanks for the post. Was able to pick up 8! Too bad they didn't have any more. I would have needed 5 more so I could have traded them all in for another PS3! (P.S. - Gamestop is/was offering $33 trade in credit for them).

[quote name='BLAZETIGER']Thanks for the post. Was able to pick up 8! Too bad they didn't have any more. I would have needed 5 more so I could have traded them all in for another PS3! (P.S. - Gamestop is/was offering $33 trade in credit for them).[/quote]

Which CC did you go to?

[quote name='Firestorm']Nobody wants to ship this to me? Paying $30 US over PayPal. It'll probably be only about $2 to ship. Just mark it as a gift worth $20. So if you buy two memory cards (1 for you 1 for me) the profit makes it as if you got the card for $12 =D

Just use the cheapest shipping option. Doesn't need to be in the packaging, I only need the memory card.[/quote]

Make it $35 and I'll ship you one. Gamestop is offering $33 so this would help offset shipping and Paypal fees. Let me know.

[quote name='BLAZETIGER']Make it $35 and I'll ship you one. Gamestop is offering $33 so this would help offset shipping and Paypal fees. Let me know.[/quote]

I'd really like to keep it around $30, but you're a CAG Newbie and I'd rather not pay first to someone with no feedback. And I doubt you awnt to ship first. I think my friend's brother is still in the States so I'll see if he'll get it first. If not, I think I'll contact kevzik.

[quote name='Firestorm']I'd really like to keep it around $30, but you're a CAG Newbie and I'd rather not pay first to someone with no feedback. And I doubt you awnt to ship first. I think my friend's brother is still in the States so I'll see if he'll get it first. If not, I think I'll contact kevzik.[/quote]

No problem. I totally understand. I've been a lurker here, and barely started posting. I'd gladly do it for $30, but once you take away the 3% Paypal fees and shipping (even if only $2) it cuts it down a bit. If I wasn't trying to get a PS3 for as low as possible I'd gladly cut you a deal.

$399 PS3 plus tax comes out to @ $430. Divide that by $33 = about 13 of these cards. Each card at $20 ($17 with the extra $15 off for every $100 spent at CC) brings the cost of the PS3 to about $221-$260ish with trade in a Gametop. Saves me over $120-$140 if it all works out.

Thanx OP. The Missus just snagged one, $20 as reported. The guy that rang it up was shocked.

Thanks OP! I picked one up from the Ann Arbor CC. I left a couple in case any other local CAGs want one. They were not in the gaming section - they were in with compact flash and SD cards right next to the digital cameras.

[quote name='cycophuk']Can anyone tell me if I can use these for the Wii or do I have to buy the official Nintendo SD cards?[/QUOTE]
No, the memory stick duo pro cards are not the same as SD cards that the Wii takes. You can buy the Nintendo-brand SD cards if you feel like giving your money away :) Any generic SD card should work fine.

The one by my work sold out (City of Industry/Puente Hills)...d'oh

Then, I looked at the one in West Covina and said it has it in stock...arrgghh!!!

Well I already got 2, but it would be nice to have 3...I'll see if West Covina still has some tomorrow.

just called 2 EB/GS and they said only $20 store credit for a 4 GB Pro Duo
edit: another one said $30

[quote name='Machine']Thanks OP! I picked one up from the Ann Arbor CC. I left a couple in case any other local CAGs want one. They were not in the gaming section - they were in with compact flash and SD cards right next to the digital cameras.[/quote]

Thank u so much, im gonna run and grab one tomorrow morning..thanks for not being a hoarder :) :) :)

The National City CC in San Diego doesn't have any.:cry: I'll see if the Grossmont one does.

[quote name='62t']just called 2 EB/GS and they said only $20 store credit for a 4 GB Pro Duo[/quote]
Thanks for the heads up, I guess I won't be using this to make some profit off of them.

[quote name='62t']just called 2 EB/GS and they said only $20 store credit for a 4 GB Pro Duo[/quote]

They probably realized what was going on when they had people trading ones in brand new and in large quantities.

hey if any of you guys have the instore ads, can you scan and post? or can you guys just tell me how long will the sale go on for? thanks!

i called another one and they said $30 credit. I have no idea now. Probably be a good idea to call before doing any trade in.

in store ad says $60 (save $20). They fixed this and its no longer $20, at least the the circuit city i went to. I checked a local store in the city of Long Beach, CA.

The tag I read said 12/15/07 as the end date, but it's not advertised I believe, some sort of special sale?

[quote name='asthmatic']in store ad says $60 (save $20). They fixed this and its no longer $20, at least the the circuit city i went to. I checked a local store in the city of Long Beach, CA.[/quote]

The one in this week's ad is the regular type(Blue one), not the gaming one(Red)that we talked abt here.

[quote name='Chanash']The tag I read said 12/15/07 as the end date, but it's not advertised I believe, some sort of special sale?[/quote]

o thanks!

[quote name='Chanash']The tag I read said 12/15/07 as the end date, but it's not advertised I believe, some sort of special sale?[/quote]

They actually had tags on yours? The tags on the ones at my store were 99.99. The employees looked extremely shocked on the price.

the cashier looked at them and said, "Wow, I didn't notice these were 4gb's ill go grab one when im off work"

wewt wewt

edit: Yes there was a legit, $20.00 tag pegged on the wall, not written out on hand, but a real sale tag with an end date.

[quote name='goengland']The one in this week's ad is the regular type(Blue one), not the gaming one(Red)that we talked abt here.[/quote]

thanks, i guess im going back

Sweet, I just bought 5 of them and used the $15 off $100 coupon. Plan to keep one or two, some gifts, and other go to GameStop.

The Waterford one in Orlando has about 15-20 of them as of right this second.

after being 5 mins too late at two stores, i decided to try in-store pickup like mxpowar did. hopefully they do refund me $41 on each card (ordered 4) or else it'll be a quick return. thanks op!

[quote name='62t']just called 2 EB/GS and they said only $20 store credit for a 4 GB Pro Duo
edit: another one said $30[/quote]

Maybe if they scanned it. I took mine in and it was $30 plus 10% extra for the Edge Card = $33.

I just got back from GameStop and they took all 8 of my cards for $33 each. I also took in some extra games I had laying around and used the 30% off coupon from another thread and total came to $341 plus change. :bouncy:

[quote name='phattsoe']after being 5 mins too late at two stores, i decided to try in-store pickup like mxpowar did. hopefully they do refund me $41 on each card (ordered 4) or else it'll be a quick return. thanks op![/quote]

You should go for 5 instead, and use the $15 off $100 coupon. That way it's 5 for $85 instead of 4 for $80.

[quote name='zephie']You should go for 5 instead, and use the $15 off $100 coupon. That way it's 5 for $85 instead of 4 for $80.[/quote]

true, i need to find that coupon... thanks!

[quote name='phattsoe']true, i need to find that coupon... thanks![/quote]
You're welcome! As for the coupon, there's usually a stack of them at the customer service desk. Happy hunting.

[quote name='zephie']You're welcome! As for the coupon, there's usually a stack of them at the customer service desk. Happy hunting.[/quote]

awesome. probably just gonna show up, show the coupon, and get A LOT back on my card... good stuff... i guess my cousin and bro will be getting these for xmas...

bread's done
Back