Sandisk 4gb MS Pro Duo Gaming $20 Circuit City B&M

Nephilim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
CONFIRMED not YMMV at B&M.

Thanks to MXPowar for this part:
UPDATE: In case, you are afraid of this being out of stock when you get there, I just tried this and it works, Buy it here, then choose in-store pickup and your credit card will be refunded about ~$41. A CC representative just called me about this so it is confirmed.

Here is what is on the reciept
SDK SDMSG4096A50

Here is an image with receipt and then an alternate packaging image too

4gbmemorystickproduo2hd9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to the CC in valley stream, ny to pick up frailty on dvd since it was on sale and went to look for the card. I went to the section and the $99 4gig were all gone :( But before I left I decided to take one last look in hopes of finding one. And sure enough behind a row of black 1 gig cards I found one! I took it to the register and it scanned for $20 but they said the comp said it was out of stock. So they had to get a manager to put it back in stock. He took like 10 minutes I was thinking that maybe he found out and wasnt going to give it to me but finally he comes back and says ok. So I got one! Thanks a lot OP!

[quote name='Soujiro_Seta']I went to the CC in valley stream, ny to pick up frailty on dvd since it was on sale and went to look for the card. I went to the section and the $99 4gig were all gone :( But before I left I decided to take one last look in hopes of finding one. And sure enough behind a row of black 1 gig cards I found one! I took it to the register and it scanned for $20 but they said the comp said it was out of stock. So they had to get a manager to put it back in stock. He took like 10 minutes I was thinking that maybe he found out and wasnt going to give it to me but finally he comes back and says ok. So I got one! Thanks a lot OP![/quote]

Any CAGs taking a look around NYC stores? I'd hate to go all around looking to find one. I don't trust the online stock checking routine at their site.

Just noticed this. The CCs in my area show that they have them available. I'm at work so I hope I can find one.

I've been thinking about getting one of these for months, so glad I waited. Scored one with no hassles, thanks OP!

just got back from the Valley Forge, PA CC. i ordered online this morning for pickup. after about 1/2 hour of various hassles, i walked out w/ 2 cards for about $18 each. i think the credit back and the 10% coupon (on the confirmation email) confused them.

[quote name='tightclaws']I called and he says its ringing up at 59.99 grrrr they have one left.[/quote]

I bet it was on price tag and they did not bother to ring it , I'm going to have to go there stupid employees.

I noticed these were back in stock this morning so I ordered a couple for in-store pickup. About a half hour later I got a call from the store saying that they're actually out of stock and they were going to refund my order. ahhrrr

[quote name='Soujiro_Seta']I went to the CC in valley stream, ny to pick up frailty on dvd since it was on sale and went to look for the card. I went to the section and the $99 4gig were all gone :( But before I left I decided to take one last look in hopes of finding one. And sure enough behind a row of black 1 gig cards I found one! I took it to the register and it scanned for $20 but they said the comp said it was out of stock. So they had to get a manager to put it back in stock. He took like 10 minutes I was thinking that maybe he found out and wasnt going to give it to me but finally he comes back and says ok. So I got one! Thanks a lot OP![/quote]

you went today as in Tuesday and they only had 1 left? Wow I went last night and they had like 15. I bought 2. Thanks OP

Picked up the last two at the Ann Arbor store, thank you OP for posting this and thanks fellow ann arbor CAG. One for my PSP, but the second is for my brother who is going to Belize for a medical missions trip and this will be perfect for him to take as many pictures as he wants and not have to worry about transfering them to a computer (he will be in a place where there is no electricity). Thanks again everyone!!!

[quote name='dragonjud']Any CAGs taking a look around NYC stores? I'd hate to go all around looking to find one. I don't trust the online stock checking routine at their site.[/QUOTE]
Just picked mine up at the Atlantic Avenue Mall in Brooklyn, NY. Last one, sorry.

[quote name='mxpowar']Just picked mine up at the Atlantic Avenue Mall in Brooklyn, NY. Last one, sorry.[/QUOTE]

fuck, i was gonna go there after work. im still at work.

Any reports on Houston area CCs? Especially NW area? My CC is a bit far and I don't want to travel all the way to see its out of stock and some are telling me its ringing up at the online price of $59.99, how can I be sure before going I will actually score some for $20?

I hear that even calling ahead won't work, they either lie or are wrong.

Also, since some have said it rings in store for $59.99, do you think they just canceled the deal and went back to the original price?

I ordered online last night for in-store pickup and picked it up today but it was $57.99 + tax (no price adjustment). I asked for a price check at the store and they said it was still $57.99. =/

Anyways I still checked out and proceeded to call customer service to get a price adjustment. That didn't work out either as they insisted $57.99 was the sale price from $99.99.

Ideas?

Problem is that this $20 deal isn't advertised offically in their print ads, online, anywhere so you have no proof right?

How did the first guy even find out this deal was going on if there's no official word about it?

[quote name='rknirmal']Problem is that this $20 deal isn't advertised offically in their print ads, online, anywhere so you have no proof right?

How did the first guy even find out this deal was going on if there's no official word about it?[/quote]

He found it on Slickdeals and the guy who found it on there probably just bought one and noticed the price was really low. I figure it was probably a glitch in the system somewhere that they are probably fixing now. Of course they have probably sold an enormous amount of them at the 20 dollar price too.

I had to go to two different CC stores to find the 4 gig sticks on sale. The first one had them marked at $99, so I had the guy scan them and they rang up as $59.99 each. I had them scan both packaging styles too but they both rang up that way.

The other CC had them marked at $20 but when they rang them up, they scanned at $59.99. The employee ended up having to go back and grab the hanger tag for the sticks and manually enter the sale price.

Crazy sale. It's like CC doesn't even want to sell these sticks for the clearance price.

SEEMS DEAL IS DEAD

in the computer its ringing up 59.99 now

I got one this mornign for 20 bucks (gift card wouldnt work ) so i had to pay via CC

Went back just 20 mins ago to use the gift card

Rings up in system 59.99

only way i got the 2nd one was i showed the recept that showed 20 bucks

They said it was a glitch in their system. It was to be the

1GB at 20 bucks

dont know to sell the other one off . keep it or what

they had 4 left in fort wayne but RINGING at 59.99

WOW are these things JUNK?

just check ebay and they are only getting LESS then 10 new

A HUGE majority of memory sticks on Ebay are unfortunately fake, especially from Hong Kong. Sucks that the deal is dead, I really wanted to go today and buy several of these babies for my PSP, only have a couple of 1gbs for it and I could really use the space to breath some life into it.

[quote name='jp0213']He found it on Slickdeals and the guy who found it on there probably just bought one and noticed the price was really low. I figure it was probably a glitch in the system somewhere that they are probably fixing now. Of course they have probably sold an enormous amount of them at the 20 dollar price too.[/quote]

Actually, I visited 3 stores last night.
1st store - just ran out, passed a customer with the last two, shelf tag, showed $99.99
2nd store - (called first from first store) - two left - printed shelf tag $20 and rang $20
3rd store - (checked inventory at 2nd store) - had 10 - shelf tag $20, rang 20
So, the original "locating" person of this deal either saw the prominent shelf tag or works at CC ....
Sorry for those that missed...I had a feeling last night and jumped in my vehicle accordingly....

[quote name='rknirmal']A HUGE majority of memory sticks on Ebay are unfortunately fake, especially from Hong Kong. Sucks that the deal is dead, I really wanted to go today and buy several of these babies for my PSP, only have a couple of 1gbs for it and I could really use the space to breath some life into it.[/quote]

The market for this type of Media is garbage in terms of returns or getting a fair price, because a lot of people will buy the discounted 'fake' card, instead of a real one from an honest seller.

[quote name='donut']Actually, I visited 3 stores last night.
1st store - just ran out, passed a customer with the last two, shelf tag, showed $99.99
2nd store - (called first from first store) - two left - printed shelf tag $20 and rang $20
3rd store - (checked inventory at 2nd store) - had 10 - shelf tag $20, rang 20
So, the original "locating" person of this deal either saw the prominent shelf tag or works at CC ....
Sorry for those that missed...I had a feeling last night and jumped in my vehicle accordingly....[/quote]

You were so right , I saw it today and had to get in on it. After much BS, and calling around a found a nice girl in the Veron Hills store she heard about the deal and called around the Chicago area till she found the store that was selling it for that price. Even though it was ringing up at 59.99 she overrode it on the phone for me to be sure I could get the del before heading out. Was on the phone about an hour, but this was the best time I have ever had with CC CS I wish they all were like that. She never hung up on me, never condescended to me, and was incredibily nice. I'm glad I went today this deal will be totally dead by tomorrow.

PS I bought 2 for 42.60

so i figure i blew

Star wars psp package 199.99
Memory card 20 bucks

Sold the star wars game for 30

Star wars Limited ed. PSP + 4 GB memory stick for 190 bucks NICE !!!!

glad i didnt get the dexter 1gb package now

[quote name='HERETOSTAY']Why are so many of them fake on ebay?[/quote]

Because they can get away with it, its easy to scam you on Ebay where you buy it before you can try it.

Went to three different CC's this morning and it rang up as $59.99 at all three. Then one CC wouldn't well me one of the three Wii zappers because they had 5 Internet orders for them (even though they were on the floor). Not a good day at CC for me. If anyone has extra please cml or I can get one of the 3 games at Wal-mart that currently dropped (SF EXA, RG, GG).

Well the CC in West Knoxville had 2 left, but they both rang up at $59.99, so I guess I am out of luck. Thanks anyways OP

[quote name='Firestorm']Someone want to buy and send it to me in Canadaland? PM me :( I will pay $30.[/quote]

Ha Ha.

You said Canadaland.

Everyone knows its Canadia!

Gonna check my CC now!

YOU GUYS ROCK. Mine had 6 left, which i grabbed. THey rang up at $60 but the stickers on the shelf said $20 and there were 3 pegboard spots for them............So the supervisor verified it, and took the tags off afterwards. It definitely "seemed" like a price mistake, given that the 2GB ones were $40, I'm thinking maybe it was supposed to be a $20 markdown ($80->$60) for the 4gb but instead got entered as $20 final price on whatever corporate device prints the labels. So anyone who has trouble should see if the peg has a label and have the supervisor verify its advertised that way.

I probably seemed a bit over-excited for someone buying memory cards.

Anyway, if i hadn't known about it ringing up wrong and "horror stories" about employees grabbing the rest, I wouldn't have gotten them all :) I'm not ebay scalping, i just like playing PSP games off the cards so the battery life is better. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='dragonjud']Can a mod please add a big old *DEAD* to the thread title and move it.
Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Well, it's not necessarily dead. Yeah, it won't ring up at $20 anymore, but if your CC still has the $20 shelf tag displayed, you can still get that price.

At this point it's very YMMV, but not entirely dead.

[quote name='zandrolouie']Did NOT work for me at the CC Temecula, California. They were at the pegs for $99 and online pricing is $57.99. I ordered online and hoped that I would get the refund when I pick up in-store....no dice. Employees were very helpful but no trace of the $20 deal :booty:YMMV???[/quote]

Different day, different store (MoVal, Cali)...still no dice :whistle2:(

Anybody in the Riverside County, OC or Eastern L.A. County getting it?

[quote name='D. Monic']Well, it's not necessarily dead. Yeah, it won't ring up at $20 anymore, but if your CC still has the $20 shelf tag displayed, you can still get that price.

At this point it's very YMMV, but not entirely dead.[/quote]

...ditto....worth checking out ASAP if you have a store nearby...

I just got one for $10 at my local CC in Cary,NC. They had the $20 sale sign up for them,but it rang up at $60. Supervisor did the price adjustment down to $10. HELL YEAH,SCORE !!!

They still have 2 left. Thanks TC.

Awesome, thanks! Picked up the last 2 today in Union. NJ. The guy said someone came in and picked up 8 or so yesterday. I can't imagine it was a fellow CAGer;)

3 local stores in louisville have them in stock, didnt have time to see if i could get the deal, will try tom, but i feel its too late

bread's done
Back