Sandisk 4gb MS Pro Duo Gaming $20 Circuit City B&M

Nephilim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
CONFIRMED not YMMV at B&M.

Thanks to MXPowar for this part:
UPDATE: In case, you are afraid of this being out of stock when you get there, I just tried this and it works, Buy it here, then choose in-store pickup and your credit card will be refunded about ~$41. A CC representative just called me about this so it is confirmed.

Here is what is on the reciept
SDK SDMSG4096A50

Here is an image with receipt and then an alternate packaging image too

4gbmemorystickproduo2hd9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='daruler022']I just got one for $10 at my local CC in Cary,NC. They had the $20 sale sign up for them,but it rang up at $60. Supervisor did the price adjustment down to $10. HELL YEAH,SCORE !!!

They still have 2 left. Thanks TC.[/quote]

When did you go? I went at lunch time and didn't see any of them. I didn't even see a spot for them. I looked in the PSP section and the camera section.

[quote name='slidecage']SEEMS DEAL IS DEAD

in the computer its ringing up 59.99 now

I got one this mornign for 20 bucks (gift card wouldnt work ) so i had to pay via CC

Went back just 20 mins ago to use the gift card

Rings up in system 59.99

only way i got the 2nd one was i showed the recept that showed 20 bucks

They said it was a glitch in their system. It was to be the

1GB at 20 bucks

dont know to sell the other one off . keep it or what

they had 4 left in fort wayne but RINGING at 59.99

WOW are these things JUNK?

just check ebay and they are only getting LESS then 10 new[/quote]

I just went to the one in Bloomingdale,IL. and both were ringing out at regular price. They had a ton in stock....one was 99.99 and the other was 59.99.

Picked up 4 @ Rancho Santa Marguerita, ordered two online last night for instore pickup. Once I arrived there I noticed that they still had the $20 tags up, so they readjusted my online purchase plus I bought two more for $20. But the icing on the cake was Wario Smooth Moves for the Wii for only $20. :hot: Definitely, worth the 25 minute drive from Newport.

BTW, as of 11am they still had four left of the memory stick behind the counter and zero of the Wario's. Even had a chance to walk across to Target and purchase a copy of GOW2.

[quote name='minos1067']Just picked up four at Norwalk, CA. They still had about 6 left; couldn't locate the $15 coupon. Does anybody know if this is a YMMV or is it an actual Sale? Guess we'll find out tomorrow when more people try to pick them up. UnFreakinBelievable. I was almost sad that I didn't pick one up on BF for $35.

Thanks OP, BigTyme!

BTW - I bought both packaging, OPs and the other one pictured.[/quote]

thanks i bought the last one an hour later. but it wasnt easy...

[quote name='Gotchaforce']i went in, asked if they could check stock on the sku and the girl instead leads me to their memory stick section where the regular blue ones are (the camera stuff) i ask her if theres a gaming memory card spot and she leads me to the last pair of these in a plastic container in the PS3 section. She's like we have these (in reference to the red transparent ones) but the ones i just showed you (the blue ones) are on sale for cheaper. I just keep telling her to check the price because i want the gaming version and eventually she does it going "oh its actually $20", then she checks the price over and over again to make sure its for real and another girl employee suddenly takes interest and says "$20?? for a 4 gig?". This other employee starts ringing me up and is scanning and scanning the MS and nothings happening. Finally she gets the one that initially helped me, they both get back to the customer service desk and shes scanning it and suddenly theyre all on "hold" explaining that when the inventory says zero and theres a hold that theyre for instore pickup customers. She kept saying alternatives like "i can check another store" (of course she looks and no other store has them) or "i can get you the other 4GB..... for $60". I argue for a minute or two that this doesnt really make sense im here right now, but just leave because the store was closing in 10 minutes and i decided in christmasy spirit or some horseshit that i would let this one go

If i had realized that what they were doing is refusing to sell me a product on their store shelves (this was NOT from the back) i probably would have gotten it with a talk to the manager but whatever. They had 4 memory sticks on hold, so whichever CAGers are in San Jose area it looks like you won due to circuit city's stupid policy.[/quote]

That happened to me too, but i put my foot down. I asked, "How is this sold already if im holding it in my hand?"

yeah, i wish i could have got one. showed up at a noon to pick up the order i had last night, but like everyone said, the price mistake was fixed. no way i was paying $60 a pop. i should have gone last night... damn... i needed one of these too.

[quote name='minos1067']WOW! there sure are alot of these on eBay now.[/quote]

Yeah I looked earlier today and there was one now I see a ton of them, I love how people are going to abuse things and make money off CC its very amusing. I'm keeping both of the ones I bought I figure I can get a few hundred cds on EACH bam I have my portable music player which I decode MP3s in higher bit rate then the ones you get online I will try the 320 k bit and see, but I think 192 will be fine.

I had thought about putting mine on eBay or even taking them to Gamestop, but i have about 60 UMD games, and now I can almost put all of them on memory sticks so I don't have to carry all the UMD's with me all the time. Now I just need like 10 more to fit all of the PSP movies I bought when they were 4-5 dollars a pop.

I picked up one, and it rang up for $60 also. I showed the price tags to the cashier, and she immediately took them down. But she adjusted the price of mine to $20, so it's alright :p

~Cyd

[quote name='jp0213']I had thought about putting mine on eBay or even taking them to Gamestop, but i have about 60 UMD games, and now I can almost put all of them on memory sticks so I don't have to carry all the UMD's with me all the time. Now I just need like 10 more to fit all of the PSP movies I bought when they were 4-5 dollars a pop.[/QUOTE]

how do you move the games to the memory stick??

i got one extra i probally run to Eb games and see what they give. would loved to dump it on ebay but they only fetched like 10 bucks

No go for me, I ordered online for pickup at the Huntington Beach store. Got there, no tags or anything in fact, they couldn't find my memory stick. Took about 20 minutes, so they gave me a $24 giftcard. It rang up as $57, I'll return it later.

lol tossed one up on ebay to see if anyone will bite just for the fun of it.

put an insane price of like 45 shipped. Doubt it will sell but hell might as well try

Picked up 2.

1 of them im going to use (in my psp right now)

other one if it dont sell on ebay i probally toss it to someone here or put it back for my PS3 that i hope to get sometime in 2008

the glitch is fixed, they must have been taking off 40 dollars online and instore on accident.
whatever happened its fixed and i just wasted about an hour and a half.
If anybody wants to sell one for 30 ill buy it.

I went right after work today, rushed like a maniac. Got there, tons left, they ring up to $58. Was goddamn shagF'n pissed off to hell, considering the goddamn day I had. FCC, not FCC, F-CC!

[quote name='slidecage']how do you move the games to the memory stick??

i got one extra i probally run to Eb games and see what they give. would loved to dump it on ebay but they only fetched like 10 bucks[/quote]

You have to dump the UMD ISO, then you can compress it on your computer, then transfer it back to your memory stick. Depending upon on what CFW you have, it takes different methods.

I was going to get one today too, but didn't when it came up as $59 at the register. Too bad. I was wanting to get one.

I bought two at around 9:00 pm. She must have sold some earlier at the lower price, because I saw her hesitate when she saw the scanned price. I told her it was supposed to be $19.99 and she adjusted it. No wonder there were so many 1GB sticks there. I knew, because I would do it also, that there must be some of the 4GBs hidden away. I found them in the middle of a big stack.

So is it safe to assume that if I ordered for instore pickup and couldn't make it to the store due to classes + bad weather then I should just cancel my order?

I ordered last night but the price charged was $64.

Picked up the last one at the West Covina CC yesterday. The guy who checked the price for me didn't look like he wanted to hand it back to me since he said he wanted it for himself.

I also missed out on this deal :( Can you pm me if yall have any extras... I need 2 for my son psp and my camera. thanks...

[quote name='iamthekiller']i had a couple dead beats back out.. i still have 1 or 2 available for $30 shipped each. first come first served[/QUOTE]

I will take one, this is perfect for my bro who is going overseas. Just pm'ed you.

Just got this deal an hour ago.

My store still had them stickered $20 and they also rang up $20.

So its still worth a trip.

wonders if these would go for 40 shipped HEH HEH i got 1 if they would ever go that high or trade for few games?

though i might just keep it as a back up back up,.

circuitcity.com magically has these in stock now according to the store locator. of course it has to happen after they fix the glitch

really? alive as in it scans at the register for $20? or is it only alive if there are $20 tags on them (or $20 on the rack)? i really wish i could have gotten one for my lil bro and cousin. my trip through traffic to try to pick one up yesterday was less than fruitful... wildnuts02 - what're your reports? the posters above?

alive again would indicate that it died and then worked again. it's that some people are still finding the $20 tag on the shelf and getting the price adjusted

[quote name='phattsoe']really? alive as in it scans at the register for $20? or is it only alive if there are $20 tags on them (or $20 on the rack)? i really wish i could have gotten one for my lil bro and cousin. my trip through traffic to try to pick one up yesterday was less than fruitful... wildnuts02 - what're your reports? the posters above?[/quote]

I just got back form CC around here. They only had one and the shelf price showed $100. BUt I asked the cashier to scan it, it said $20.00. So I scored one. Thanks for the information OP.

Going on vacation wanted another 4gb for movies for the kids.

bread's done
Back