Scammed by mackdaddy226

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Vinny']Haha... I saw that one too. I remember it was a mom and her daughter... and damn, they were hot. The seller was this fat, ugly girl though.:lol:

Hopefully this works out for you guys.[/QUOTE]

You weren't kidding, just found the video on youtube. The mom and daughter does look good. I hope everyone gets back their items.

I also say drop the fucking hammer on this d-bag.

Just because he got caught and is sending stuff back doesn't make it right.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Prock']You weren't kidding, just found the video on youtube. The mom and daughter does look good. I hope everyone gets back their items. [/QUOTE]

can u post the link to that video? ;) thanks

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']It's this one probably:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKwat3iBOJg

I hate people like this on Ebay. But, in all fairness, if the defendant did right that all the buyer was going to recieve was a picture, should she really be sued? But then again, she also put that it weighed 4.90 oz, which is a lie, so whatever, guilty as charged.[/quote]

If it clearly stated that the winner of the option will receive a photo only then the people who buy it are assed out. I don't agree with auctions like that, but if people who aren't going to read item descriptions want to throw their money away then oh well.

didnt that kind of thing happen alot back when the ps2 was first out? i remember hearing alot of stories of people bidding on and winning auctions for pictures of consoles. im still wondering how that one chick was able to sell her virginity on ebay since wouldnt that be kinda like prostitution?

[quote name='lokizz']didnt that kind of thing happen alot back when the ps2 was first out? i remember hearing alot of stories of people bidding on and winning auctions for pictures of consoles. im still wondering how that one chick was able to sell her virginity on ebay since wouldnt that be kinda like prostitution?[/quote]

a rich man bought her, she put herself up because she needed the money direly. The man paid for her but the rich guy did not fuck her. Class Act Guy:applause:

[quote name='MikeBastard']If it clearly stated that the winner of the option will receive a photo only then the people who buy it are assed out. I don't agree with auctions like that, but if people who aren't going to read item descriptions want to throw their money away then oh well.[/quote]
i agreee with this but this lady is already probably in jail and is so dumb to come on judge judy for it. justice served

[quote name='fazfznz']a rich man bought her, she put herself up because she needed the money direly. The man paid for her but the rich guy did not fuck her. Class Act Guy:applause:[/quote]
shes rich im jealous

[quote name='justins76']i still think charges should be pressed. just because he didnt get away with the scam, you cant forget he still tried to scam you people. so what if he gets criminal charges? it will be a lesson for other scammers out there. its people like him why i wont trade online.[/QUOTE]

just pick people with good feedback like me

[quote name='howlinmad']My NG2 came in the mail today.[/QUOTE]Was your copy still sealed? That's kind of the question I have, since I saw a copy being played.

[quote name='zepheron']Finally got my games back today. Kid's a fucking pain in the ass.[/QUOTE]I'm definitely glad your stuff came back. Guess it was true he ran out money to get a DC#.

It sucks everyone may have lost money in shipping, but I'll admit I would have gladly lost it if the stuff I got scammed out of was returned. So I wonder if everyone did indeed get their stuff back then?

i'm so glad I found this site. Hope to be a valued member eventually, I'm just glad its a place where members support others like this. I'm glad you all got your games back.

awesome resolution here. I remember this guy tried to trade with me around the same time. He pretty much wanted all my games on my trade list. After I said no, there wasn't anything I was interested in on his list, he was damn persistent. And he wanted concealed cash too, which I just thought no way, not with his low feedback. Glad I didn't trade with him and glad everyone got this stuff back. You guys should pursue further action on this guy just to make an example out of him for future scammers.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Was your copy still sealed? That's kind of the question I have, since I saw a copy being played.[/QUOTE]

Naa, it was opened. Oh well, atleast I got it back. Didn't get the 2 bucks I put in the sleeve back either. =P

Oh well, anybody want to trade for a recently unsealed Ninja Gaiden 2? :)

[quote name='howlinmad']Naa, it was opened. Oh well, atleast I got it back. Didn't get the 2 bucks I put in the sleeve back either. =P

Oh well, anybody want to trade for a recently unsealed Ninja Gaiden 2? :)[/QUOTE]All right, so that's pretty much proof he was chris7492 or whatever (he got the games somehow)?

[quote name='Sharp Katana']did everyone get their stuff back? If so, what happens to mackdaddy, will he be perma banned?[/QUOTE]I honestly don't know. While he shipped stuff back, if he's the person I think it is, technically he already has at least two CAG accounts, and creating alters is against the rules (especially if you've already been banned).

if he's not banned, I'd hope he'd be added to the "bad trades" list. Also, suggesting everyone add him to your ignore list...

FYI - just checked his user profile, he's on Time-out during investigation. Also, he was last on this AM at 2:27....

[quote name='Sharp Katana']did everyone get their stuff back? If so, what happens to mackdaddy, will he be perma banned?[/quote]

i'm glad everyone got their stuff back. but i think you should all still press charges. everyone is still out of some money for shipping. and that ninja gaiden 2 has now been devalued as a result of his actions.

this guy needs to learn a serious lesson.

Good Job Mods and CAG detectives (The Mana Knight and Naes). :) You guys did a very good job.

I'm just wondering about the concealed cash; is it to avoid Paypal Fee?

[quote name='gi60']
I'm just wondering about the concealed cash; is it to avoid Paypal Fee?[/QUOTE]Well, it can be for three ways:
-Person has no PayPal (not the case for mackdaddy226)
-Person wants to avoid the fee (Sometimes that is the case, but rarely)
-Person wants to deal with concealed cash because no one can technically prove they sent it. Someone can also claim it was lost, and there's no record where the money went (for a check or money order, there's proof when it was cashed and where). Also, I believe there's a way to prove a check was sent, unlike concealed cash. Like it says in the CAG trading rules, dealing with concealed cash if very risky.

[quote name='lokizz']if you dont want to use paypal ( which i dont) i aways feel a postal money order is a good way to go.[/QUOTE]I'm hesitant on postal money orders because that's how I got scammed. The difference is if I'm now dealing with someone I have never traded with, and they want to send a postal money order, they MUST send first regardless of feedback (the person who scammed me had higher feedback, and said he'd deal with me if I was willing to ship first and accept a USPS money order). I don't just want to discuss my story here on what happened, I just hope many others don't make the same mistake I did and be cautious.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'm hesitant on postal money orders because that's how I got scammed. The difference is if I'm now dealing with someone I have never traded with, and they want to send a postal money order, they MUST send first regardless of feedback (the person who scammed me had higher feedback, and said he'd deal with me if I was willing to ship first and accept a USPS money order). I don't just want to discuss my story here on what happened, I just hope many others don't make the same mistake I did and be cautious.[/quote]

i can understand that. every deal you do here , especially in the wake of all these increasing scams, can be a pretty intense moment. i always go for postal money orders because its one of those things that to cash it you have to take it to the post office and show id. when it comes to getting money for games i think a person should always pay first before receiving the game.

im always amazed how people are comfortable with trading/consoles on here id go nuts if i did that and got scammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back