Scott Pilgrim: The Game PSN preorder + Sex Bob-Omb PS Home Shirt $8.99 again @UbiShop

lawl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
J1Ux2.jpg

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_...2000/Scott-Pilgrim-Vs-The-World-The-Game.html

Just did it, you get the codes right away to redeem on the 10th.

Use code 10THANKS to save $1 (thx to ShockandAww)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheNeck']I just ordered my copy. Thanks OP

Also the 360 version is out already for jtag owners. :([/QUOTE]

If that means what I think it means, I don't like those guys.

[quote name='Owlmus']jtag version is a partner net beta so...[/QUOTE]

So we are agreed... we are jealous and hate them?

Also: ONE MORE DAY!

I did some research on when the PSN store updates, and it seems like that's around 6 P.M. EST on Tuesday. I imagine that's when this will be available, but I'll see if I can use my code periodically throughout the day before then.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I did some research on when the PSN store updates, and it seems like that's around 6 P.M. EST on Tuesday. I imagine that's when this will be available, but I'll see if I can use my code periodically throughout the day before then.[/QUOTE]

NA PSN updates rarely have consistency. Ever. Just saying. :p

game got me hyped and 5 bucks off is to hard to pass up. the shirt is dumb i rather pay 20 bucks for a real one.

So I just bought this for $8.99 off the Ubisoft store, and got my codes within minutes of checkout, all well and good. Thing is though, I'm not at home, I'm on the other side of the country visiting friends until September 17th. The codes will remain valid until I redeem them at the PSN Store, right?

Really looking forward to this game. I got in last time at $8.99 and Ebayed the shirt code already for $5. Dirt cheap game that way.

Just a heads up since i've noticed alot of people not to excited about the Home code.

[quote name='Asperatus']So I just bought this for $8.99 off the Ubisoft store, and got my codes within minutes of checkout, all well and good. Thing is though, I'm not at home, I'm on the other side of the country visiting friends until September 17th. The codes will remain valid until I redeem them at the PSN Store, right?[/QUOTE]

You can redeem the codes online. Just go here, sign in (same as your PS3 online details), and go to redeem.

[quote name='BossVersion1']You can redeem the codes online. Just go here, sign in (same as your PS3 online details), and go to redeem.[/QUOTE]
No, no, I know that, but I can redeem the codes at pretty much any time I want and they won't "expire" before I redeem them or anything, right? I'm not at home with access to a PS3 right now and I won't be until September 17th.

[quote name='Asperatus']No, no, I know that, but I can redeem the codes at pretty much any time I want and they won't "expire" before I redeem them or anything, right? I'm not at home with access to a PS3 right now and I won't be until September 17th.[/QUOTE]

Well no, but if there IS some sort of an issue with the code, i'd assume you'd have a much easier time of trying to claim a dispute now than later. (And the whole peace of mind factor)

[quote name='maxim2boobles']this game looks like a mini. i'm waiting for $5[/QUOTE]

A 30ish minute first stage in a beat-em up looks like a mini?

Even Simpsons and X-Men's arcade's first levels were barely 10-15 (And that was if you sucked).

[quote name='TheBomb69']Codes won't work until tomorrow, correct?[/QUOTE]

Most likely after the update, though im sure people are gonna try before then. So hopefully we hear good news. (It seems like WHENEVER something good comes out, Sony takes thier damn time updating)

[quote name='dgwillia006']A 30ish minute first stage in a beat-em up looks like a mini?

Even Simpsons and X-Men's arcade's first levels were barely 10-15 (And that was if you sucked).[/QUOTE]

show me the source that its 30 min

[quote name='maxim2boobles']show me the source that its 30 min[/QUOTE]
[There used to be a link here]Here. 21 minutes, 30 minutes; still much longer than you'd expect.[/hurrdurr]

EDIT: Oh wow I can't post links in forum posts yet? Fan-flippin'-tastic. Anyways, there's a video "extended preview" clip on videogamer.com, though it doesn't sound like you'd be willing to go look for it anyway. 4th most popular video under "Specials".

[quote name='maxim2boobles']this game looks like a mini. i'm waiting for $5[/QUOTE]

This may only be worth $5 to you, but if you are implying it was hastily done or is not a full fledged title, you are incorrect.

I would have loved to have this as a Mini, if only so I can take this on the go with me on my PSP. But yeah, 1up.com did a Game Night episode last week featuring a 4-player playthrough of the first level, and it was pretty much 25+ mins long.

[quote name='BossVersion1']You can redeem the codes online. Just go here, sign in (same as your PS3 online details), and go to redeem.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='dgwillia006']Well no, but if there IS some sort of an issue with the code, i'd assume you'd have a much easier time of trying to claim a dispute now than later. (And the whole peace of mind factor)[/QUOTE]

Oh, I understand what you both are saying now. :oops: Sorry about that, I misunderstood. Thanks a lot; I'll go ahead and redeem the codes after the game's official release with today's update.

Awesome deal.

Wish I could do this through my PSN account, though. I have $10 in my account wallet, and don't really have anything to spend it on.

[quote name='mathyou']Code invalid as of 5:15 AM CST. Anyone else have
luck downloading?[/QUOTE]

I hear it can be as late as 6:00PM eastern....

[quote name='dgwillia006']I just hope its sharable =/, was planning to put it on a seperate account to give to my friends[/QUOTE]

I get that this is CAG, but if you are so excited as to do that you should really just ask them to buy it. A game like this deserves monetary support.

[quote name='SDC']I get that this is CAG, but if you are so excited as to do that you should really just ask them to buy it. A game like this deserves monetary support.[/QUOTE]

Personally I hate game sharing. Always have. In the past it got me scratched disks game carts and in the present makes you lose PSN activations. Support your favorite developers people....

Yes I know we are talking about psn gamesharing no disks involved.

[quote name='z3razerviper']Personally I hate game sharing. Always have. In the past it got me scratched disks game carts and in the present makes you lose PSN activations. Support your favorite developers people....

Yes I know we are talking about psn gamesharing no disks involved.[/QUOTE]

I was really hyped for gameshariing initially. And then I realized I was the only one of my friends who actually bought Bionic Commando Rearmed and HD Remix, and I felt like a big jerk. But I digress.

[quote name='dgwillia006']I just hope its sharable =/, was planning to put it on a seperate account to give to my friends[/QUOTE]

I gotta go with everyone else on this. Gamesharing hurts smaller games. Also, gamesharing is creating a perceived need for stricter and more annoying DRM. Just don't ruin it for the rest of us please.

Just pre-ordered it now for 8.99. I have no interest in the t-shirt, but since I was going to get the game anyway might as well get it for a buck less. Thanks for the heads up, TC.

I understand the logic with game sharing multiple titles (3 or more), DLC (especially ones that come out a weeks after release) and a most from the "Big Boys" (EA, Activision, ect), but not 1 indie game. Not having online co-op is going to hurt them enough, they really don't need people gamesharing. IMO, if you like the game, or even remotely interested in it, buy it (it's only $9). Doesn't make sense to use up a profile/activation on 1 $9 game. I notice people do it all time and for the likes of me, don't get it.

[quote name='ryocholz']I am not sure how indie ubsoft is...[/QUOTE]
:applause:True. I always think in terms of black and white. When your 2-3 flops away from closing or getting bought out by one of the Big Boys you're indie. If you can make failure after failure (DJ Hero, etc.) and still turn a profit, you're that 1%.

Kind of getting off topic. 12:33pm E.S.T. PSN store still not updated.

[quote name='Rollett']I just want to play Scott...... Please update PS store![/QUOTE]

I'll pass the message along, I have to walk to their office so it may take a few hours...

[quote name='Slade']I'll pass the message along, I have to walk to their office so it may take a few hours...[/QUOTE]

Go go go go!

[quote name='aylien']hmm, apologies if this been posted before, but a Sony rep on the playstation blog mentioned that this going for $9.99 "retail", so we didn't end up saving that much =([/QUOTE]

Yeah it's confusing because I thought the Xbox version was going to be 1200 points ($15). Maybe that's not right though and it'll only be 800. Either way you get the stupid free shirt and a small savings so it's still decent.

I wish the PSN would just update at midnight so we didnt have to wait all damn day :cry:

The Mafia 2 demo should be up today also so it should be a halfway decent update at least. Also the Red Dead Redemption Legends and Killers DLC is out today.

bread's done
Back