Scott Pilgrim: The Game PSN preorder + Sex Bob-Omb PS Home Shirt $8.99 again @UbiShop

lawl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
J1Ux2.jpg

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_...2000/Scott-Pilgrim-Vs-The-World-The-Game.html

Just did it, you get the codes right away to redeem on the 10th.

Use code 10THANKS to save $1 (thx to ShockandAww)

Last edited by a moderator:
4 Player single system coop sold me and i'm totally cool with saving a buck. Thanks for the heads up, this is going to be awesome on guys night.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']WTF is up with no online co-op? Would have bought day one if it had it, but I'll wait for a deal now, or until it's patched in.[/QUOTE]

This is going to be way more fun to play in person with friends anyway.

ah. i thought it was an actual Sex Bob-omb shirt and was so excited.

those ps home avatars don't really amount to much.

[quote name='uglyteradon']Is this really what waiting for a PSN game is like... ? Ughhhhhhh... I WANT IT NOW.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

[quote name='ShockandAww']
I wish the PSN would just update at midnight so we didnt have to wait all damn day :cry:
[/QUOTE]

Right, so you could just complain all day the previous day about how you have to wait until midnight for it to come out.

[quote name='SteveGo']Right, so you could just complain all day the previous day about how you have to wait until midnight for it to come out.[/QUOTE]

No no no. It would work much better because 1) it would be a set time and 2) They'd tell you it updates on Tuesday which would actually be the very first minute of Tuesday (depending on time zones) so it'd be like "wheeeee it's already out!" when I wake up in the morning. Like Christmas.

Completely unrelated to this topic aside from the fact that it's an upcoming PSN game I can't wait for: Costume Quest

[quote name='SteveGo']Right, so you could just complain all day the previous day about how you have to wait until midnight for it to come out.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha. So true. I'm just as guilty because all I've been doing today is checking this thread to see if it's up.

Cant believe im saying this...but... *Shiver*

think Hot Topic sells them. Was in there using a gift card the other day and saw a few scott pilgrim shirts (One of them had the Scott Avatar from this game on it)

So... did people get codes yet?

I wanted to cancel it and wait for the 360 version, but they wouldn't let me. I went to the site to ask about the order, but my order number won't work, so I just replied to the person who refused my cancel my order.

I'm never ordering directly from Ubisoft again...

[quote name='aboveaveragewes']So... did people get codes yet?

I wanted to cancel it and wait for the 360 version, but they wouldn't let me. I went to the site to ask about the order, but my order number won't work, so I just replied to the person who refused my cancel my order.

I'm never ordering directly from Ubisoft again...[/QUOTE]

Yes, Ubisoft Store isn't a very reliable place to order from. However if you want your code, then you should be able to obtain it here if you haven't received your email yet:

[quote name='Chocoburger']For people with problems regarding getting codes, I had the same issue, even after 4 days no e-mail had my codes so I went to:
www.findmyorder.com
And added my order # and Ubisoft password and it took me to a page that showed my codes.

Try that before e-mailing customer service.[/QUOTE]

If that doesn't work, then e-mail/call customer service saying that you never received your code.

[quote name='robodaddyo']For your sisters and her friends.[/QUOTE]

I love Hot topic for geek shirts, I get them all the time from there. I got a great Scott Pilgrim shirt just a few days ago there.

[quote name='robodaddyo']For your sisters and her friends.[/QUOTE]

QFT, i go in there from time to time (I love some of the hoodies they have), but the place is girl/poser center now a days. Though...i do love my Triforce Hoodie and my Solid Blue Sonic Hoodie.

My codes not going through either. I'm trying very hard not to scream a little. Might cry though... yeah, that might happen.

Try again if your codes aren't working. Mine didn't the first couple of times I put it in and now it's working. Downloads are taking forever to start. I think they're just getting hammered so keep trying.

I know its a bit soon, but is it sharable? Was planning to redeem it on a mule account to share, but i dont want to find out its not sharable at all.

On a side note, that adult swim animation has been announced for like a week now, i saw a preview on Adult Swim at like 3AM on Friday i think

Got it downloaded.. but the game just locks up all the time :/ I think it might have some sort of DRM like that capcom game does..

[quote name='Rollett']Got it downloaded.. but the game just locks up all the time :/ I think it might have some sort of DRM like that capcom game does..[/QUOTE]

So you shared for it? Or you mean its just glitchy all together

[quote name='Rollett']Got it downloaded.. but the game just locks up all the time :/ I think it might have some sort of DRM like that capcom game does..[/QUOTE]
Why? Did you do a share for it?

Oh hell no, it better not... I just redeemed mine on my gameshare account. I didn't give a crap about the capcom game but if this one has it too then I'll be so full of rage.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Someone give it a try and see =/, really need to know before i redeem it myself[/QUOTE]

Mine's at 35% right now, if it finishes before someone else posts, I'll let you know.

I don't have access to my PS3 right now, can anyone confirm whether the retail price is $9.99? I kind of figured it would be, I'm gonna wait a couple days to unlock my code. If the game turns out to be only a few hours long n lacks replay value I'm gonna sell my code and wait for a 50% off sale.

[quote name='shytface']I don't have access to my PS3 right now, can anyone confirm whether the retail price is $9.99? I kind of figured it would be, I'm gonna wait a couple days to unlock my code. If the game turns out to be only a few hours long n lacks replay value I'm gonna sell my code and wait for a 50% off sale.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's 9.99.

How do I confirm if it's shareable? Does someone else on my gameshare have to try it?
Anyway I'm not signed in and I'm on a different account (same console obviously) and it's working fine for me.
The game seems awesome from the 10 minutes I've played it. Definitely an old school beat em up. Love it.

Well as long as your on another account and it works fine, its worth a try then. Atleast it isnt DRM'd like Final Fight. (Though, it might have a 24 hour lock or something).

Thanks for the response Shock :)

If the PSN version is $10 and the XBL version turns out to really be $15 with no added features then I will sure as hell get the PSN version. I guess we will find out in 2 weeks.

Ok so I enter the code on the PSN store and it has a 6 KB file that says "Full Game Unlock". I download it and it takes three seconds to download and then nothing. Am I missing something? First time I have ever downloaded a full game from PSN.

[quote name='mobcrew']Ok so I enter the code on the PSN store and it has a 6 KB file that says "Full Game Unlock". I download it and it takes three seconds to download and then nothing. Am I missing something? First time I have ever downloaded a full game from PSN.[/QUOTE]

Get the demo.

bread's done
Back