Sealed Club Nintendo LoZ CD, Sealed Prime Trilogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Vinny'] No offense, but I don't think it's fair to make the people who have already paid wait longer simply because you don't want to make trips to the post office...[/QUOTE]

It's not just that, dude. He also has lots of hockey games to watch. Cut him some slack. :roll:

No offense, but just because you don't want to make trips often doesn't justify you shipping items 3 weeks late and that makes the worst trading experience ever.
Is absolutely no trip for post office per 3 week too often for you? We understand and respect your hobbies watching sports, but you've got to understand that this is not something you do or not do whenever you want.

I wasn't in a hurry and I understood his excuses so I gave him about 10 days and have not received anything. I think 3 weeks are more than enough. Even it takes a lot of PM and time to be responded.

If the seller does not decide to make up the late delay with something to all of us who paid already, I would not be convinced to leave a positivel feedback.

Shipment came in today. Kinda sketchy packaging as comics were just thrown in a box and newspapers were put on top of them.

All items were received though, but I am not to stoked about how they were shipped

Hey dude, just wondering when you're gonna start shipping stuff from the 2nd lowball sale? Let me know when you get the chance, thanks!

[quote name='crr_1119']Hey dude, just wondering when you're gonna start shipping stuff from the 2nd lowball sale? Let me know when you get the chance, thanks![/QUOTE]

I've yet to receive an invoice for my 2nd lowball items. No invoice, no pay. By the looks of it it sounds like no shipping either.

Received my game, along with the light scratches mentioned in the post, it also has the ring around the game. I want to ship this back, but I doubt it will be worth the shipping.

Not sure this transaction is warranted any kind of positive feedback.

well....I did say it has scratches on it... I will refund you stoic, no worries.

Okay, about the whole invoice thing, I figured that people would come and check for pricing here, at the site, but taht is a poor business move on my part. I will send actual PMs to your inbox I suppose.

@ gamingdude, the joke was pretty funny. And I wish I had time to do what you mentioned, but quite frankly I don't.

@ Sheri, you paid on March 9th....it is March 17. While that is a long time, it is not the month that you said. Either way, unacceptable, but still not a month, its 8 days.

[quote name='au7oma7ic']well....I did say it has scratches on it... I will refund you stoic, no worries.

Okay, about the whole invoice thing, I figured that people would come and check for pricing here, at the site, but taht is a poor business move on my part. I will send actual PMs to your inbox I suppose.[/QUOTE]

I would appreciate that, I like to get a PM with my total (Including shipping)

Thanks!

Sorry about not PayPal-ing you yet. Won an item in another lowball and I figured I'd pay him first since my items would come the same week. Just got paid today so will PayPal you once I make some transfers. :D

I'd still appreciate an invoice though.. just so we're on the same page.

I payed the first day invoices were made for the second lowball, and just got a message for you with the invoice asking for payment. What is going on? Please contact me! You have ignored so many pm's just completely ignored them.

You had no problem accepting my payment, so I was hoping for no problem with sending out the product.

Sent to:
Jason Butler Email:
[email protected] Payment Sent to:

[email protected] Amount sent:
-$4.00 USD Fee amount:
$0.00 USD Net amount:
-$4.00 USD
Date:
Feb 25, 2010 Time:
11:36:27 PST Status:
Completed

[quote name='DarkRider23']5 more days until it's a month after I paid you.

If you really can't ship something within 2 weeks, then don't have a fucking lowball sale.[/QUOTE]

Wow what a fucking mess this turned out to be. Best of luck obtaining your stuff guys.

haha...well...I am packing up to go home, and I will take over the shipping from my mom.

If you guys want to cancel your orders, let me know. I have no problem refunding. But now that I am home I can take over the shipping from that broad. Thanks. Check for PMS tomorrow/tonight regarding the remaining invoices.

Payment totals are also on page 41 or 42.

Again, I understand that you guys are upset about this, so I can refund, if you wouldn't mind waiting till I get back home to ship items out than I thank you for your patience.

ALSO, ALL SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IS 100% FREE. If you bought something from lowball1 or 2, there will be no shipping charge to anyone, so don't worry about paying a shipping charge.

[quote name='au7oma7ic']haha...well...I am packing up to go home, and I will take over the shipping from my mom.

If you guys want to cancel your orders, let me know. I have no problem refunding. But now that I am home I can take over the shipping from that broad. Thanks. Check for PMS tomorrow/tonight regarding the remaining invoices.

Payment totals are also on page 41 or 42.

Again, I understand that you guys are upset about this, so I can refund, if you wouldn't mind waiting till I get back home to ship items out than I thank you for your patience.

ALSO, ALL SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IS 100% FREE. If you bought something from lowball1 or 2, there will be no shipping charge to anyone, so don't worry about paying a shipping charge.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, free shipping! :D

I'll keep my order, don't really have any complaints as the waiting hasn't bothered me much. Free shipping is cool too, good job on making it up to those who have had trouble with the slow process!

ya i'll keep my order, but can we have some confirmation of when the stuff is going to be shipped?
Sent to:
Jason Butler
Email:
[email protected]
Payment Sent to:

[email protected]
Amount sent:
-$47.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$47.00 USD
on march 10th
that makes 11 days so far, which isn't that bad, but I just want some personal confirmation.

It has been over 3 weeks since I paid you. I'll keep my order for now... but that's only assuming you get it shipped out soon.

hey guys, update on the stuff...haven't been on a computer much so far...sent tons of stuff out earlier in the week...look for delivery early next week.

Whoever has paid has items shipped out. (minus one, the prize from lowball 1, completely forgot to ship that out when I assembled the last batch, but I will get on it).

As I said, shipping is free, so what you paid is all you are paying. Thanks.

Are you going to get those invoices out? Or.. should I just add up the prices myself and PayPal you at my leisure?

He posted the invoices on Page 42, not sure why he didn't just edit the original post. But anyway:

z2 lost odyssey mis0 9
z4 lost planet mis0 6
TOTAL 15

Just send him the total from that since shipping is free.

[quote name='crr_1119']He posted the invoices on Page 42, not sure why he didn't just edit the original post. But anyway:

z2 lost odyssey mis0 9
z4 lost planet mis0 6
TOTAL 15

Just send him the total from that since shipping is free.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. Totally didn't see that at all. Will PayPal some money later tonight or early tomorrow.

Edit (5 hours later...): Paid!

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT!!!

Did you guys see the top, I am under investigation for selling stolen goods! This is absurd, I want to know what was "stolen". I have had my credit card in debt consistently near the max the last 3 years cuz I buy so much garbage.

Who can I contact to see what has been considered stolen.

[quote name='au7oma7ic']WHAT!!!

Did you guys see the top, I am under investigation for selling stolen goods! This is absurd, I want to know what was "stolen". I have had my credit card in debt consistently near the max the last 3 years cuz I buy so much garbage.

Who can I contact to see what has been considered stolen.[/QUOTE]

april fools lol

haha, my god...haha, omg, I sent an email to that site, and the second I sent it I looked at the date and realized...haha

Oh well...Miso, got payment, thanks...I will try to get it out tomorrow or saturday.

I learned that you shouldn't handle it in bundles of sales. So I should taclke this one at a time.

[quote name='au7oma7ic']haha, my god...haha, omg, I sent an email to that site, and the second I sent it I looked at the date and realized...haha

Oh well...Miso, got payment, thanks...I will try to get it out tomorrow or saturday.

I learned that you shouldn't handle it in bundles of sales. So I should taclke this one at a time.[/QUOTE]

I find this hilarious. He pays you, and you send his stuff out right away.

I have paid you over 3 weeks ago, and nothing.

No this is not an April Fool's joke.

[quote name='au7oma7ic']haha, my god...haha, omg, I sent an email to that site, and the second I sent it I looked at the date and realized...haha

I learned that you shouldn't handle it in bundles of sales. So I should taclke this one at a time.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Thanks. Hopefully you shipped it today.

yea, Miso and stryke....your items were sent out yesterday. THanks!

Also, I left feedback for about 7 of you and am caught up on those who have left for me. Thanks again for that guys

I would also like to thank those of you who stuck with it till the end again, and I do apologize for my tardiness. I hope the free shipping made up for it all!!!!

Happy easter guys.

The 40th Day, and nothing...

This is becoming like a game to me... What will get here faster: my item I paid for, or Duke Nukem Forever?

Any bid takers?

[quote name='iambeaker']You had no problem accepting my payment, so I was hoping for no problem with sending out the product.

Sent to:
Jason Butler Email:
[email protected] Payment Sent to:

[email protected] Amount sent:
-$4.00 USD Fee amount:
$0.00 USD Net amount:
-$4.00 USD
Date:
Feb 25, 2010 Time:
11:36:27 PST Status:
Completed[/QUOTE]

hmm, thats odd beaker, it was sent out...let me get back to you on this in a few hrs. i have class than i will go through shipments to see what the deal is.

[quote name='SilentStryk09']yeah how did you send mine? it's been 9 days and nothing[/QUOTE]

9 days here as well.

Even if he sent it via Media Mail, I'm surprised it hasn't arrived yet. Another CAG sent me a huge Media Mail package last Thursday/Friday and it arrived here today.

So yeah, let us know when you can. Personally, I like knowing when a package is arriving because I don't go home everyday unless I have mail to pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back