Sealed Club Nintendo LoZ CD, Sealed Prime Trilogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these Blu-rays in mint condition and come complete?
- Bourne Trilogy Collection
- Inception
- Scott Pilgrim vs The World
- Up

hey guys, thanks for the interests, and patience. It was spring fling weekend over at my school so I didn't get to go on the laptop/gaming systems since tuesday essentially. responded to all pms and inquiries.

Yes my blu rays are in perfect condition, as are my games...the only games which aren't beauties are the army of two 40th day, looks great, but doesnt work for some reason. And I need to scratch fifa 2011 because I recently found it broken, haha. Random.

As of interest, I have recevied alot on the blurays, however, I don't think I am looking to get rid of movies. My number one interest in pushing is Metroid Prime Trilogy SEALED.

Most of my blus are actally opened and not watched, and if watched, most usually just sit on my shelf after that one viewing. For instance, the RE Steelbooks are opened, but never watched, haha.

I have cash, interested in the following..
HRAP
Final Fantasy 13
God of War 3
God of War Collection
Grand Theft Auto IV
Heavy Rain
Little Big Planet
Mirrors Edge
Motorstorm Pacific Rift
Portal 2
Red Dead Redemption
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Yakuza 3

Interested in Beyond Good and Evil and Viewtiful Joe 1 and 2. Can't PM from my phone, though. May also be interested in a few PSP games, PM me prices plox.

BUMPPPPP

MOVE bundle and Metroid Prime Trilogy really need to go, hoping for a sale by the end of the day! Need booze money for the final week of school.

I'm interested in your PS3 fightstick. How much are you looking for it? Also, check my list to see if you like anything. Maybe we can strike a deal.

oh crap! I knew I forgot something. Im going through PMs again now...I am currently in my house at college, all empty, moving out today...its depressing, soooo...let me look over pms again, thanks for hanging with me arbys (also..I am stealing the librarys internet, and have been the last week, haha).

alsooo...bump. I have thrown some items up on amazon as well, so get these items fast boys!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back