Sealed Club Nintendo LoZ CD, Sealed Prime Trilogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a PM from shrike about au7oma7ic being on a trading timeout. Dunno who initiated the whole thing, but if I don't receive my items by the upcoming Monday, I'm going to file a PayPal dispute. However, I'd much rather you voluntarily refund my payment so neither of us have to go through the whole painful process.

Not trying to be a dick or anything, but this Saturday marks 2 weeks since you supposedly sent the games out. Even if you sent it via Media Mail, it really shouldn't take this long.

Good for you Silent. I never received any form of contact from him even after he went under trading timeout.

I'm filing a PayPal dispute with him now and have left the negative feedback he deserves. I'm giving you until the end of this week to voluntarily refund my money or I will escalate the issue to PayPal.

"Thanks"

[quote name='mis0']Good for you Silent. I never received any form of contact from him even after he went under trading timeout.

I'm filing a PayPal dispute with him now and have left the negative feedback he deserves. I'm giving you until the end of this week to voluntarily refund my money or I will escalate the issue to PayPal.

"Thanks"[/QUOTE]

i don't think he can read this, and i also initiated the contact

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the HRAP the red buttons with black frame work? I already have a HFS 3 and a modded SE with TE parts, I do not like hori layouts because there buttons are often slanted in many different ways.

As for mario I'm really only looking for mario kart on Wii at this time. Free bump!

bump...trying to work out like a 3-4 way deal, I feel like a sports team general manager...it will probably fall out though, understandable, this is a difficult process.

going to pick up modnation racers for blazblue CE and a 10bill. scratch one from the want list. Monster Hunter Tri is my biggest want, still hoping for some good offers that can at least match the 35 used gamestop price.

just got modnation, not sure if its going in the tradelist. It is fun, and the creation is deep, but there is something missing in the car mechanics....and the loading IS THAT BAD, no exagerrations. usually I don't care about loading times, but this is baaadddd

bump before i go to sleep. convinced my mom to get me the psp peace walker bundle. Kind of a weak move for a soon to be 23 year old, but whatever, I can't find summer work and spent all my money getting fuck buckled up at school. I know she is a mini hoarder and hates when I try to trade games, so I told her and my little sister I was trading my ds for a psp on the site, and she offered to have me keep the ds and give it to my sister, meaning I will still have it, and she will buy me the psp. I felt a little bad, so I offered her the last 40 bucks I had so she would only have to give me 180. That sucks cuz I was going to use that 40 bucks as gas money to get some arse. Oh well, I would sacrifice my testicles for anything with metal gear in the title, with Hideos name underneathe of course.

sure, I will try tomorrow to post them, I don't have a cam, but my mom or sis should. Also, I am going to be hanging onto FF13 for now..I got to where you are in Hopes house, but stopped there for some reason and have never made it back to FF13, hopefully I can pick it up again sometime.

bump for the east coasters, I need to start bumping this early so I don't catch the Cali kids in trades....save some money on shipping, haha, jokes jokes jokes.

bump....possibly going to do some trade-ins at gamestop today?!?!? for mgs4, maybe dj hero, and the gcn games that can net me more than .50 cents.

Was interested in:

:gc: Viewtiful Joe :cold:
:gc: Viewtiful Joe 2 :cold:

Demon’s Soul

New Super Mario Bros wii (with Club Nintendo register code still not used) :cold:
Super Mario Galaxy
Punch-Out
Pikmin
1 x wii motion plus

CML

I also have Twin Snakes, Ass Creed 2 for ps3 and wavebirds.

added nhl10 on my want to move list...will get rid of for a pretty nice trade.

Nhl10 happens to be one of my favorite games of all-time! I know, how casual gamer of me, haha.

I've got a bunch of Gamecube controllers for trade, also a copy of Assasins Creed. Plus Paypal $$$$ to some extent.

This is what I'm interested in:

:gc: Beyond Good and Evil :cold:

Demon’s Soul
Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time

Hope we can trade, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back