Sears Clearance Thread Summer 06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:

[quote name='PigeonSt']Almost all of the games in Novi, MI have been marked up to 9.99 or 14.99 with a generic red sticker. There are a few random clearances left though...[/quote]

This is true of most Sears stores. If they happen to have anything left it's likely to be $10 or less by now. Everything else is out of the system and will likely ring up as: Video Game, and is stickered $10 or $15, just like the games at Kmart that went out of the system.

Since the previous "weird Sears clearance thread" is a bit outdated and a bit difficult to read, I decided to go ahead and make a new clearance thread to follow in the same format as the infamous Target clearance threads.

From the previous thread: http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76977
[quote name='Snake2715']
Here's a compiled list of everybody's finds so far in the thread. The price following the game title are the different reported prices.

All prices and availability is YMMV, and a lot of it seems to depend on the cashier. A lot of these games aren't in the system, and in many cases they won't sell them to you. Two options here:

A)If a game isn't in the computer when scanned, the cashier can try typing in the Stock number that is on the sticker for the game on the shelf.

B)Some people have had success bringing up another known priced game and getting both for that price.

* Also to note prices are rounded UP!!
[/quote]
* I just want to say how much dick the posters on fat wallet enjoy sucking, for we all know this will undoubtedly get reposted over there word-for-word, with no credit to the CAG community

** All games listed below are games that I have seen, or have seen posted recently in the previous thread, I will continue to update the list as required.

*** Please attempt to post all additions as follows:

Game - System - Price
ex: Conker - Xbox - $5

**** Prices are obviously YMMV, I have listed the lowest known price, however prices may be double or half the listed price, depending on your luck.

***** My current theory is that the games marked with a "Jun" clearance sticker are actually now 1/2 price at most stores, "Jul" clearance games may drop again in September, while the "Aug" clearance games are naturally up to date.

******Prices seem to be dropping again as we near September, the actual price in some cases my now be 40% less than the listed price.

AUGUST 2006

:gc: GC

$2
F-Zero GX

$3
Harry Potter: Chamber of Secrets
James Bond: Agent Under Fire
Zelda: 4 Swords

$5
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Goldeneye Rogue Agent
Kirby's Air Ride
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Midway Arcade Treasures 2
Metroid Prime
Nintendo Bongos w/o game
TMNT 2: Battle Nexus

$8
Metroid Prime 2
Pikmin 2
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
WWE: Day of Reckoning 2

$9
Donkey Konga 2: w/o bongos

$10
Custom Robo
Donkey Konga Jungle Beat: w/o bongos
Frogger: Ancient Shadows *Not a clearance title*
Harry Potter: Azkaban
Harry Potter: Sorcerer's Stone
LOTR: The 3rd Age
Mario Tennis
Tiger Woods 2005

$12
Mario Party 5
Mario Party 6

$15
Baten Kaitos
Battalion Wars
Donkey Konga w/Bongos
Donkey Konga 2 w/Bongos
Geist

:gba: GBA

$2
Castlevania Classic
Metroid Classic

$5
Elf
Final Fantasy: Dawn of Souls
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones
Mario Pinball

$7
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

$8
Mario Vs Donkey Kong

$10
Astroboy
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced
WarioWare Twisted

$15
-

$18
Super Mario Advance 4

:ds: DS

$5
Feel the Magic
Pac-Pix
Ridge Racer
The Urbz

$7
Pokemon Dash
Meteos

$8
Advance Wars

$10
Metroid Pinball
Pac n Roll
Seaworld: Shamu

$15
Trace Memory

:ps2: PS2

$3
Ace Combat 4
SSX Tricky

$5
Astro Boy
Batman Begins
Destroy All Humans
Gran Turismo 3
ICO
Karoake Revolution 2
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater
Mortal Kombat: Deception
Namco Museum
Prince of Persia 2: Warrior Within
Rachet and Clank
Rainbow Six 3
Sonic Heroes
Soul Calibur 2
Suffering Ties that Bind
Taiko Drum Master
TMNT 2: Battle Nexus
War of the Monsters

$7
King of Fighters: Maximum Impact
Spiderman 2
Tekken Tag Tournament

$10
Alias
Call of Duty 2
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Dragon Quest VIII YMMV!!!
Eye Toy Groove
Goldeneye: Rogue Agent
LOTR: The 3rd Age
Killzone
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Samurai Jack
Silent Hill 4: The Room
Sly Cooper
Spartan: Total Warrior
X-Men Legends 2
World Tour Soccer (2005)
Yu Yu Hakusho: DT

$12
Baldur's Gate DA2
Star Ocean: Til the End of Time

$15
Eye Toy Secret Agent
Genji
Samurai Warriors

$20
Midnight Club Racing 3

$30
FFXI w/HD

:psp: PSP

$7
Gretzky (2005)
MVP Baseball
SSX On Tour
THUG 2 Remix

$10
Death Jr
Frantix
Hustle
Namco Museum Battle Collection
Ridge Racer
Untold Legends: BotB

$12
Tiger Woods 06

$15
Ghost in the Shell
LOTR: Tactics
THUG 2: Remix
Wayne Gretzky's Hockey

:xbox: XBOX

$1
Catwoman

$3
007: Agent Under Fire
Amped 2
Midway Arcade Treasures 2
R Racing
Yourself Fitness

$5
Batman Begins
Charlie and the Chocolate
Conker
Crimson Skies
Destroy All Humans
Doom 3
Fable
Fight Night 2004
Ghost Recon: Island Thunder
Half-Life 2
Medal of Honor: European Assault
NBA Ballers
Pac-Man World 2
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Rainbow Six 3
Rainbow Six: Lockdown
Sonic Collection
Sonic Heroes
The Suffering: Ties That Bind

$6
America's Army
X-Box Live Starter Kit

$7
America's Army
Burnout: Revenge
NHL 2006
Ninja Gaiden: Black
The Warriors

$8
Top Spin

$10
007: From Russia with Love
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Forza Motorsport
Goldeneye: Rogue Agent
Jade Empire
KOTOR 2 (YMMV)
Mechassault 2
Midway 3
Spartan: Total Warrior
Test Drive: Eve of Destruction
The Urbs
Top Spin
X-Box Live 12 Months & Crimson Skies

***UPDATED THROUGH PAGE 6***

[quote name='advancedgamer468']I called Sear's and they didn't have Mario Power Tennis.[/QUOTE]

You should go see for yourself I called asking for Advance Wars DS the person on the phone said they did not have the game when I went to see for myself
they had the game in stock. Oh I bought one more Karaoke Revolution 2 $4.97.

Yeah, i pickup few games today at Sears

Day of Recoking 2 (GC) $8
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (XBOX) $10
Mercenaries (XBOX) $7
Adance Wars:DS (DS) $8
Lord of the Rings: Tactics (PSP) $10
Metal Gear Acid (PSP) $10

So far I've gotten the following:

PS2 The Suffering 4.97
PS2 KOF Maximum Impact 6.97
PS2 Silent Hill 4 9.99
DS Pac-Pix 1.97
PSP Death Jr. 9.99

Had a few other games scanned, and they didn't come up on clearance. Ones I can remember to this point are Soul Calibur II and Feel the Magic - which came up as 9.99 and 19.99 respectively... anyone else getting this?

This was pretty much my 1st purchase as a cheap gamer. im used to paying 20-50 per game but WOW! i got castlevania -PS2=10$ Final round 04 -PS2=5$ soul calibur 2- 8$ harry porter game - GC=4$ thats about 30$ for 4 games when i used to pay 30$ or more for a single game. i will keeping my eye on this section since i been around this forums for a couple of months now but i havent seen the deals section until a few days ago. good stuff here!

I swung by tonight and picked up:
LOTR Tactics $10
Death Jr $10
Metroid Pinball $10
Pac N Roll $10
Advance Wars $8
Fortza $8

I was hoping for Pac Pix, but they were out...

Anyone have an extra copy of a NON Player's Choice Zelda Four Swords to sell? I checked my local Sears and Essentials last night and neither had any.

[quote name='richbastard']This was pretty much my 1st purchase as a cheap gamer. im used to paying 20-50 per game but WOW! i got castlevania -PS2=10$ Final round 04 -PS2=5$ soul calibur 2- 8$ harry porter game - GC=4$ thats about 30$ for 4 games when i used to pay 30$ or more for a single game. i will keeping my eye on this section since i been around this forums for a couple of months now but i havent seen the deals section until a few days ago. good stuff here![/QUOTE]

Oh this isnt anything to be honest. But good haul.. Why were you here and what were you doing if you didnt know about the deals section?

I was aroung the gaming forums mostly reading comments.

another thing i just notice is that if you are not log in ,the deals section is blocked so pretty much everytime i went here i was to lazy to log on ,so i wasnt aware of the deals.
until a few days ago log on,went o deals section saw the sears clearence thread.

at 1st i thought it was to good to be true ,went to my local sears and found some hot deals.
i even told my cousin and he didnt believe me about this prices.

I swung by another Sears to buy Metal Gear Acid, but it rang up at $14.97, instead of $10. Is it YMMV on this one?

If anyone has a copy of advance wars for DS that theyd like to sell let me know. i went to sears and the had a few

Meal gear acid
Jax racing combat
silent hill 4
metroid prime echoes GC
luigis mansion
feel the magic DS
and i cant remember others

id be willing to go down and pick some stuff up to trade for advance wars so PM me if you have a copy.

Went to a Sears looking for the 12-month kits. I found a 12-month subscription card but it rang up as 49.99. Although I did manage to pick up the last Final Fantasy XI with HDD for 29.99 so it was all good.

I got a 12 month XBOX live starter kit. It is the one with Crimson Skies and the headset.

I will trade it for a (preferably, sealed) Advance Wars DS.

Also, I also have a sealed FFXI w/ HDD, shoot me an offer.

[quote name='grendel19']Anyone have an extra copy of a NON Player's Choice Zelda Four Swords to sell? I checked my local Sears and

check PM

[quote name='grendel19']Anyone have an extra copy of a NON Player's Choice Zelda Four Swords to sell? I checked my local Sears and Essentials last night and neither had any.[/QUOTE]

Check PM

Are these sales for Target, Sears, KMart, etc. only in brick and mortar stores? I'm a complete newb to CAG so I wanted to learn...

For the most part yes. The only exceptions are usually Circuit City, Best Buy which sometimes have the clearance games online as well.

Uh, this isn't on the list, but any word on PS2 DDR bundles? I remember seeing DDRExtreme 1 or 2 there, a few of them, and they were collectiong dist, next to five FFXI's. So are the DDR bundles any cheaper than usual?

I went to my local Sears on Friday, 9/15 and it seems that they have dropped some prices again. I got the following Gamecube games.

Baiten Kaitos $9.97 :lol:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone $2.97
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban $2.97
Goldeneye: Rogue Agent $4.97 (I heard bad things about this. I'm not sure why I even bought it. I guess I just got caught up in the cheap prices)

I also saw "Astro Boy" Omega Factor" (GBA) for $9.99, but I didn't pick it up. I was reading earlier today and discovered that it is considered one of the best GBA games of all times so I may swing by and pick it up this week. They had three or four copies I believe.

[quote name='bigjay']I went to my local Sears on Friday, 9/15 and it seems that they have dropped some prices again. I got the following Gamecube games.

Goldeneye: Rogue Agent $4.97 (I heard bad things about this. I'm not sure why I even bought it. I guess I just got caught up in the cheap prices)

I also saw "Astro Boy" Omega Factor" (GBA) for $9.99, but I didn't pick it up. I was reading earlier today and discovered that it is considered one of the best GBA games of all times so I may swing by and pick it up this week. They had three or four copies I believe.[/QUOTE]

Gonna need confirmation on the new price drops, but if they're true.. I could definitely go for picking up Battalion Wars and maybe that last Donkey Konga my local sears has.. and very glad I didn't pick up the two FE:SS I found at another Sears if there are new price drops!

[quote name='knee']I got a 12 month XBOX live starter kit. It is the one with Crimson Skies and the headset.

I will trade it for a (preferably, sealed) Advance Wars DS.

Also, I also have a sealed FFXI w/ HDD, shoot me an offer.[/QUOTE]

pm me

I just got back and only got two things.

Baten Kaitos $9.97
Ridge Racer DS $1.97

No more RR but they had a few Baten Kaitos copies. If anyone wants one I can probably get you a copy.

Damn they had pac pix!!! I would have gotten a few copies but it said $9.99 on the game (should have had them scan it!)

[quote name='bigjay']I went to my local Sears on Friday, 9/15 and it seems that they have dropped some prices again. I got the following Gamecube games.

I also saw "Astro Boy" Omega Factor" (GBA) for $9.99, but I didn't pick it up. I was reading earlier today and discovered that it is considered one of the best GBA games of all times so I may swing by and pick it up this week. They had three or four copies I believe.[/QUOTE]
I don't think these are price drops, because I think all of these games have been seen at these prices before. BTW I bought Astro Boy for $9.99 myself, but so far I'm not that impressed.

Damn, at my sears all they pretty much have is the gamers choice and platinum series for 19.99. Cant seem to find anything great there. Or is it priced at 19.99 and they ring up for less?

I called all the Sears stores around me, one had a Mario Tennis for GC. I had them hold it, gave the guy my name. I drive all the way there: Apparently no one talked to me on the phone, no one held anything, no one knows anything about Mario Tennis, nothing at all's on hold under my name. I asked everyone in the department, and no one had a clue. Bunch of ass holes they have working there. I guess I'm not meant to own this game. :cry:

it looks like sears is gonna stick with selling video games and stuff.
why? they've got some new titles and the new Black & Pink colored Nintendo DS Lite!

still waiting for price drops

Anyone have an extra copy of Zelda:4 Swords that they're willing to sell or trade? Or can someone just hook me up with the Sears part number?

[quote name='topnotch97']it looks like sears is gonna stick with selling video games and stuff.[/QUOTE]

Mine has added a bunch of new copies of Lego Star Wars II.

Can someone tell me how much Pikmin 2, WarioWare Twisted, Metroid Prime Echoes are ringing up for now?

Warioware Twisted showed up as 9.99.

[quote name='CGH']Mine has added a bunch of new copies of Lego Star Wars II.

Can someone tell me how much Pikmin 2, WarioWare Twisted, Metroid Prime Echoes are ringing up for now?[/quote]

[quote name='spamfree2']Warioware Twisted showed up as 9.99.[/QUOTE]

Thanks looks like they raised the price on it.

I can confirm Gamecube Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban for $2.97 I bought the last two copies at my local Sears. WarioWare Twisted, Pikmin 2, Metroid Prime Echoes all rang up $7.97.

Picked up

LOTR: The Third Age (XBOX) $5
Pikmin 2 (GC) $8
First Party XBOX Advanced A/V pack (converts video to S-Video and standard audio to digital/surround sound) $3

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']wow twisted for $8!!!!

Most of the PSP games are in stock at my sears. Anyone want me to pick anything up?[/QUOTE]

can u get Namco Museum Battle Collection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back