SecondSpin.com/Suncoast/FYE/Wherehouse.com Weekly Sales!

Got my second order in the mail today. Talk about fast shipping. Wonder why this order only took 3 days while the other was like 2 weeks. Ah well. I'm pleased. :)

[quote name='elessar123']How do you even find anime?[/QUOTE]

I just look through their Amazon store front to see what anime they have in stock.

That makes more sense than going through 880 pages.

Edit: No it isn't. Their site makes Gohastings look awesome in comparison.

[quote name='elessar123']That makes more sense than going through 880 pages.

Edit: No it isn't. Their site makes Gohastings look awesome in comparison.[/QUOTE]

except whatever you type in on Secondspin will be in stock if it shows up in search reults where as majority of the time it isnt on gohastings. plus secondspin handles their merchandise better and the items you receive are in better condition.

They actually have a storefront here in Memphis and is basically the same store as F.Y.E. as they have identical stock but different sales which confuses me considering they are owned by the same people.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']except whatever you type in on Secondspin will be in stock if it shows up in search reults where as majority of the time it isnt on gohastings. plus secondspin handles their merchandise better and the items you receive are in better condition.[/QUOTE]

And their Amazon prices are their actual prices on the site 90% of the time, as opposed to Hastings where they're always marked up 25%.

On a whim, I searched for "Doctor Who", found the third and fourth (David Tennant) series available to ship, and snagged both for $62.00 after applying the 25% off code 25OFF40SS, which gave me a better discount than the Buy 1 Get 1 50% off promo.

That's a pretty sweet deal considering Series 3 goes for ~$100 on Amazon Marketplace. :shock: I just really, really hope/pray they arrive in good condition... :pray:

[quote name='Vigilante']On a whim, I searched for "Doctor Who", found the third and fourth (David Tennant) series available to ship, and snagged both for $62.00 after applying the 25% off code 25OFF40SS, which gave me a better discount than the Buy 1 Get 1 50% off promo.

That's a pretty sweet deal considering Series 3 goes for ~$100 on Amazon Marketplace. :shock: I just really, really hope/pray they arrive in good condition... :pray:[/QUOTE]

I guess they weren't the same price, because it should have been the same discount, lol.

But yeah, the 25OFF40SS is ending in a few hours, so if you can't find similar price items, might be a good time to utilize the other sale as long as you can find $40 worth of stuff.

[quote name='DNukem170']'Course, you could have gotten the budget versions for $20 each at Costco brand new...[/QUOTE]I'm not a Costco member, so that's not an option for me.

Just in case, though, what's SecondSpin.com's return policy (if they have one)? I can't find anything on the site (I'm probably not looking in the right place).

[quote name='Squarehard']I guess they weren't the same price, because it should have been the same discount, lol.

But yeah, the 25OFF40SS is ending in a few hours, so if you can't find similar price items, might be a good time to utilize the other sale as long as you can find $40 worth of stuff.[/QUOTE]Yeah, one was more expensive than the other; if not for 25OFF40SS, I probably wouldn't have made the purchase.

Same here, but this actually isn't too bad considering the free shipping is practically another 15% off, so if you look at it that way it's technically a 33-34% off sale if you can get your order to exactly $25, so that could be nice if you can get that mark exactly worth of stuff.

Even if there wasn't free shipping it is still a $4 flat rate, which isn't saving much.

Then again, one look through my Spending Tab shows that I really don't need any more movies anyway.

Thanks as always Squarehard!

I still wonder when I'm going to pull a trigger, if ever, to finish off what I'm missing for both series of Code Geass. Volume 1 of season 2's price is high everywhere and volumes 3-6 are still a bit high.

I ended up pulling the trigger on 4 volumes of Neon Genesis Evangelion: Platinum and 2 volumes of Gundam Wing. Some of this stuff is getting harder to find.

This week's sale is buy 3 get 1 free.  Code is JUNEB3SS.

I've also noticed that the prices on a few things went up a bit FYI.

Updated.

And for certain items SecondSpin prices are gauged by the Amazon marketplace, so if that particular item is up on the marketplace, SecondSpin's price will fluctuate as well.

All the prices will not be set, so definitely don't expect things to be the same price every time you visit.

Also, sister sites Suncoast and FYE are having similar sales. FYE has 20% off your order online-only with $35 min. Use code AFIREWORKS

This Suncoast coupon is good in-store only.

suncoastbsp.gif

Also, sister sites Suncoast and FYE are having similar sales. FYE has 20% off your order online-only with $35 min. Use code AFIREWORKS

This Suncoast coupon is good in-store only.

suncoastbsp.gif
Might as go all out then. Added wherehouse.com as well.

I'll just start doing the sales for all of these sites since they're basically all connected anyways, especially SS and WH.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back