Section 8(PC) for $0.87 on Amazon

[quote name='Jodou']You can always tell when a deal is going to have hidden shipping. . .[/QUOTE]

It's Amazon....flat 3.99 shipping for games unless its FSSS, but then you'd have to find a 24.13 filler.

[quote name='mcthatch']It's Amazon....flat 3.99 shipping for games unless its FSSS, but then you'd have to find a 24.13 filler.[/QUOTE]
Lol, no it's not. Sold by J & S Games. Try again?

[quote name='Jodou']Lol, no it's not. Sold by J & S Games. Try again?[/QUOTE]
It's on Amazon. Amazon 3rd party sellers almost always have a flat 3.99 shipping fee. You'd think for such an experienced CAG you would know this shit and not be such a douche about it.

[quote name='Liveforlaughs76']It's on Amazon. Amazon 3rd party sellers almost always have a flat 3.99 shipping fee. You'd think for such an experienced CAG you would know this shit and not be such a douche about it.[/QUOTE]
IRONY?! He specifically states FSSS which is AMAZON.COM FULFILLED ONLY. There is no standard 3rd party standard shipping rate rofl. Name a game and it will have all sorts of varied shipping rates from 3rd party sellers.

I may be a douche but I'm not incompetent.

[quote name='Jodou']IRONY?! He specifically states FSSS which is AMAZON.COM FULFILLED ONLY. There is no standard 3rd party standard shipping rate rofl. Name a game and it will have all sorts of varied shipping rates from 3rd party sellers.

I may be a douche but I'm not incompetent.[/QUOTE]
I'm not addressing the FSSS issue, which is obviously wrong, since that is not what your original response to the post was addressing either. Unless you just have a poor grasp of proper grammar in which case I apologize for responding to your incoherence.

As for the "[there are] no standard 3rd party shipping rates" comment. Yes there are:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=468636
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=1161252

Video Games $3.99

Keep grasping at straws and the grammar was fine since 'standard shipping rate' is singular. If you want to make it plural then it only supports my statement lol.

God, why am I even arguing this. . .

Actually amazon allows you different options when shipping. Standard is 3.99 and expedited is 6.99. I suppose some store fronts somehow get away with higher shipping but I'm not sure how.

[quote name='jodou']irony?! He specifically states fsss which is amazon.com fulfilled only. There is no standard 3rd party standard shipping rate rofl. Name a game and it will have all sorts of varied shipping rates from 3rd party sellers.

I may be a douche but i'm not incompetent.[/quote]

nerrrd raggeeeeeeee

Man I wish there was a computer trick that involved taking a screen capture or something like that so children wouldn't bicker over fucking nothing...

bread's done
Back