Select Blu-rays at Amazon at least 50% off

the wal mart in fairfax VA price dropped the BRs of Resevoir Dogs, Saws, and Rambos to $10.00 each. might be worth a look at your WM before bundle-ing up for free shipping.

not sure about "DVD" on the sticker price. all of the movies were grouped in the BR section at that price and Resevoir Dogs (BR) rang up at $10. so i guess i should add the caveat of YMMV.

[quote name='dc_fortythree']not sure about "DVD" on the sticker price. all of the movies were grouped in the BR section at that price and Resevoir Dogs (BR) rang up at $10. so i guess i should add the caveat of YMMV.[/quote]

yea i also noticed rocky 1 marked as 10.00 . I initially bothered the guy to open the casing but when i saw the sticker i didnt get it. Maybe i should have pricechecked it but there was a huge ass line.

pisses me off that they dont have price check machines

Just a warning, but the Rambo movies probably don't look all that great. The Predator blu ray looked bad for a blu ray. But maybe I'm just spoiled by Blade Runner.

I picked up Reservoir Dogs and the Rambos, great deal and the Rambos do look very good on BR. Thanks!
CAGsmily!.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
To bad I have stargate on dvd alread and I have read that Total Recall is going to get a rereleace with more content. I know the bd of stargate has a better picture but still can not get myself to double dip on some things yet.

Argh, Weeds 1 and 2 are still $14. I know I'm going to kick myself when it eventually goes back up, but for some reason I can't bring myself to opt in yet.

Ugh... couldn't they have these prices after xmas... tempted to get the rambo series... just cuz explosions are good... anyone know how is the Stargate?

Arg. Bought Weeds S1 and S2 dvds during the BF sale for 8.99. Wondering if I should send it back to Amazon and buy the blu-ray edition instead for 8 bucks more. :|

I was going to post this deal but seeing as how it's already here I'll just update it with the full list

Mad Men - Season One [Blu-ray] -Our Price:$24.99
Rambo 1-3 Boxset [Blu-ray] - Our Price:$24.99
The Bank Job [Blu-ray] + Digital Copy - Our Price:$17.99
The Forbidden Kingdom (2-Disc Special Edition) [Blu-ray] - Our Price:$14.99
Weeds - The Complete First Season [Blu-ray] - Our Price:$13.99
Weeds - The Complete Second Season [Blu-ray] - Our Price:$13.99
The Descent (Original Unrated Cut) [Blu-ray] - Our Price:$13.99
American Psycho [Blu-ray] - Our Price:$12.49
Reservoir Dogs (15th Anniversary) [Blu-ray] - Our Price:$10.49
Saw [Blu-ray] - Our Price:$10.49
Saw II [Blu-ray] - Our Price:$10.49
Stargate (Extended Cut) [Blu-ray] - Our Price:$9.99
Total Recall [Blu-ray] - Our Price:$9.99
The Punisher [Blu-ray] - Our Price:$9.99
First Blood [Blu-ray] - Our Price:$9.99
The Devil's Rejects (Unrated) [Blu-ray] - Our Price:$9.99
Rambo III [Blu-ray] - Our Price:$9.99
Rambo - First Blood Part II [Blu-ray] - Our Price:$9.99

[quote name='GTZ_NSR']Just a warning, but the Rambo movies probably don't look all that great. The Predator blu ray looked bad for a blu ray. But maybe I'm just spoiled by Blade Runner.[/quote]

First Blood looks good to me, definite owner, best of the series anyway.

[quote name='GTZ_NSR']Just a warning, but the Rambo movies probably don't look all that great. The Predator blu ray looked bad for a blu ray. But maybe I'm just spoiled by Blade Runner.[/quote]

Similarly, Reservoir Dogs was on the mediocre side- visually. I picked it up on BF from Wal-Mart ($10) and thought it was disappointing, esp. if you have seen any of the other SE's on DVD. I would hold out for a Tarantino remastered collection, or something of the like.

[quote name='manda65']I think I'm going to get Weeds 1 & 2. It's too good a price to pass up.[/quote]

Same.

Edit: done. Gah. The PS3 TR deal was a bust, so now I can sort of justify getting something. :p

Somewhat tempted for Weeds as I've been watching it on the Netflix instant watch and loving it. But I've vowed to pretty much quit buying TV seasons as they take up a lot of space on the shelf after a while and I pretty much never rewatch.

Need to sell some, especially 24 seasons 1-6 as the first 4 seasons are big boxes and I doubt I'll ever rewatch them. Same with Heroes S1&2. May ditch my Lost seasons 1-3 as well as I'm sure there will be a complete series set on Blu Ray in a few years.

bread's done
Back