September on XBLM/XBLA (9/29 X06 Trailers: FEAR,XBLA,Blitz,Army of Two,LSWII Char.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow now I have to go download that. I should stop coming to the site bfore i go to work becasue there is always something to download and i can until I get home. Anyway hopefully its not just shootout but by the size it should be a real demo.

Anyone pickup the XBLA Unplugged disc at all this month? I'm kinda curious how it works. Does it DL the full version of the games to the hard drive like a normal Live arcade download or does it read everything off the disc?

TDU Launch Pack for download, it's free. allows access to buying games within the game.

Xbox Live members can now download the free ‘Launch Pack’ for TDU. In the pack, you’ll find: The Audi RS4 quattro Saloon and the Nissan Skyline GTR R34. This content is available in all Xbox Live regions.

You still need to ‘purchase’ these cars in the game…but after you download ‘em, head to the nearest Audi or Nissan dealer and check them out. The in-game sticker price on the Nissan is 50k and the Audi is 80k.
Share: Digg it | del.icio.us | Reddit
Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 12:38 PM by Major Nelson
Filed under: Marketplace, In-Game Content, TDU

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Anyone pickup the XBLA Unplugged disc at all this month? I'm kinda curious how it works. Does it DL the full version of the games to the hard drive like a normal Live arcade download or does it read everything off the disc?[/quote]GameSpot review says it reads off of the disk and you can't download them onto your hard drive.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Updated OP: Akuma Themes/Pics up...No preview available at time of posting.[/QUOTE]

those are going to sell like hotcakes... everyone loves akuma.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Updated OP: Akuma Themes/Pics up...No preview available at time of posting.[/QUOTE]

Number of XBox 360 games featuring Akuma = 0.

I get the Entourage and X-Men movie or Adidas stuff, but this is weird.

akuma01.jpg
akuma02.jpg
akuma03.jpg
akuma04.jpg

Glad I saw those before I purchased. Those kind of suck.

Theme is a little better, but I'm still not really sold on it. Too similar.

guideakuma.jpg

ilmakumabglive.jpg

ilmakumabggames.jpg

ilmakumabgmedia.jpg

ilmakumabgsystem.jpg

According to Gamespot an NBA 2K7 demo will be up tomorrow on XBLM

NBA 2K7 Game Features
Signature Style - Every player's play style has been captured for the first time in a simulation for a look and feel that plays as individually as the athlete.

Shot Stick Pro - The award winning technical achievement of 2K6 is back with more intuitive shooting touch, control and finesse than ever.

24/7: Next - Play your way through street mode with a fully developed storyline where you can prove you belong with the NBA's elite.

Isolated Post Play - Dominate your opposition in the paint with authentic NBA motion captured post moves like quick spins, drop steps, hooks, and fade aways.

The Association™ - Take total control of the deepest franchise mode in the business now with multiplayer franchise, 3 team trading, progressive fatigue, and season awards races.

2K Sports Online Play - Go head-to-head and compete in leagues and tournaments against the best players on the planet.

Game Soundtrack - A Tribe Called Quest, Mos Def, Fabolous, E40, and many others. Production by Dan the Automator.

Player Creator - Experience the deepest create a player feature in gaming today. With powerful new technology, every single aspect of creating a player is now at your fingertips..

[quote name='LinkinPrime']According to Gamespot an NBA 2K7 demo will be up tomorrow on XBLM[/QUOTE]

awsome. I still don't have my 360 back from repair, but 2K7 looks pretty good. That's saying alot from me since I avoid league sport games like a pile of crap.

Tiger Tiger Woods Ya'll - Demo Set to drop sometime by the end of this week.. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the graphics on this.

[quote name='getmyrunon']Tiger Tiger Woods Ya'll - Demo Set to drop sometime by the end of this week.. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the graphics on this.[/quote]

Isn't the game itself not due out for at least another month and a half?

LMA Manager 2007 demo available in Europe:

xbox360demoscreens09.jpg
xbox360demoscreens08.jpg

In the [COLOR=#7F3F3F ! important][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][COLOR=#7F3F3F ! important][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Xbox [/FONT][COLOR=#7F3F3F ! important][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]360[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] demo, players take charge of Liverpool in a prestigious European tie with Inter Milan at the new Wembley Stadium. This is a must-see spectacle in its own right, as the real life stadium is still under construction.
The demo starts on the match day screen where managers can tweak the squad and decide on their match-winning tactics before kick-off. Then, as the match plays out in the next generation of LMA Manager’s acclaimed interactive 3D Match engine, bring on substitutes, make cunning tactical changes and yell at the players on the pitch from the touchline with the dugout shouts feature.

http://www.xboxic.com/news/1615

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']in same boat here, but in no hurry since I got no 360 ATM...[/quote]Can you just put that you "don't have your 360" in your sig so you don't have to say it in every post?;)

I'm going to start downloading the NBA demo now. I've been hoping they'd come out with one soon and I've been looking forward to this game and reading previews for the last month or so. I liked playing the NHL and Madden demos, so I like that they're offering sports demos since that's what's mostly coming to stores in the next few weeks and past month.

[quote name='sj41']Can you just put that you "don't have your 360" in your sig so you don't have to say it in every post?;)

[/QUOTE]

actually, I can see how that can be annoying... yeah ill do that. thanks, even if you were joking.

[quote name='rly723']so how long does it take u to DL these demos/ it might be because i use DSL, but for 1gb it takes at least 45 mins[/QUOTE]

Sounds about right. Also depends on how quickly the xbl network is moving (some times are far better for downloads than others because of less traffic).

Where's Tiger!

[quote name='rly723']so how long does it take u to DL these demos/ it might be because i use DSL, but for 1gb it takes at least 45 mins[/QUOTE]

with my constantly bogged down wireless connection that averages 28Mbps, about 3 hours.

[quote name='Ma12kez']I haven't checked myself, but is that Tenchu demo "Japan" only?[/quote]

Yeah, it is. Sorry, just udpated the post.

[quote name='doubledown']So, you need a Japan login to get all these demos during the Japan Show?[/quote]I believe so. I haven't done it yet, but I'm guessing this is what everyone else is doing to be able to play those region only demos.

[quote name='doubledown']So, you need a Japan login to get all these demos during the Japan Show?[/quote]

As of right now Tenchu is the only one announced as JPN only. Hopefully we'll see Sonic and Fuzion Frenzy since they should be big here in the States.

[quote name='severednow']holy crap, the bmfe2 map pack is now free for a limited time. too bad it isn't letting me download it[/QUOTE]

same here, i keep getting errors

I don't know if its me but the Tenchu demo sucks ass. I couldn't figure out how to unsheath my sword until I went up behind an opponent and pressed X. Then once I got the sword out the only attacks I could do was the same 3 hit combo. Wasn't very fun at all, maybe theres more to it, but right now the game wouldn't be worth $10 to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back