September on XBLM/XBLA (9/29 X06 Trailers: FEAR,XBLA,Blitz,Army of Two,LSWII Char.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']I think that they're all jetlagged from last week. Not even the Artist of the Month has been updated.[/QUOTE]

Have they announced this month's Artist?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Nope...Jessica is still at the main page.[/QUOTE]
I still don't understand the logic of having Jessica Simpson as the artist of the month. What percentage of XBL users does her music appeal to? 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% maybe, and that's being generous.

Jessica Simpson is not on XBLM for her music....she is on there for the 13 year old boys on XBL that want to see her, not listen to her.....

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']I still don't understand the logic of having Jessica Simpson as the artist of the month. What percentage of XBL users does her music appeal to? 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% maybe, and that's being generous.[/quote]

Not music but certain qualities do appeal to most gamers... :drool: unless thats just me?:D

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Not music but certain qualities do appeal to most gamers... :drool: unless thats just me?:D[/quote]
No, it's not just you

But seriously guys which one looks better right now: Army of Two or Kane and Lynch, I probably will end up buying both anyway

[quote name='thamaster24']No, it's not just you

But seriously guys which one looks better right now: Army of Two or Kane and Lynch, I probably will end up buying both anyway[/QUOTE]

Army of two. Kane and Lnych is made by Edios. Have they made anything good lately?

[quote name='thamaster24']No, it's not just you

But seriously guys which one looks better right now: Army of Two or Kane and Lynch, I probably will end up buying both anyway[/quote]

Concept wise I like the way Army of Two sounds, its my primary choice just by that. If it ends up looking like the trailer :shock:

Don't know much about Kane and Lynch, the graphics didn't look that great but atleast it didnt seem like it was prerendered stuff. I honestly haven't read up much on it though.

Army of Two trailer's graphics were pretty good... but I said it earlier in this thread, Kane and Lynch looks too badass for me not to get

[quote name='thamaster24']Army of Two trailer's graphics were pretty good... but I said it earlier in this thread, Kane and Lynch looks too badass for me not to get[/QUOTE]

Both look badaass!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']X06 press breifings part 1 and 2 are up now.[/quote]

I'll create an October thread this evening and add this info to it.

just to add to October thread:

[quote name='Major Nelson']Xbox Live Members can now download the ‘Boston’ video by Augustana, October’s Xbox Live Artist of the Month. This video is NOT available in the following Xbox Live regions: Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Sinagpore or Taiwan.[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back