September on XBLM/XBLA (9/29 X06 Trailers: FEAR,XBLA,Blitz,Army of Two,LSWII Char.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey trailers confirmed for tomorrow:

Microsoft today announced the availability of new HD trailers for the highly anticipated upcoming Xbox 360 games, “Blue Dragon” and “Lost Odyssey” on Xbox Live Marketplace this Wednesday, Sept. 27. Originally unveiled at the Tokyo Game Show, Xbox Live “Bringing It Home” will allow connected members to enjoy the trailers, which showcase the footage in vivid, high definition quality.

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/11836/Blue-Dragon-and-Lost-Odyssey-Trailers-Debut-Tomorrow/

Free? Kameo skins pack is up for DL on XBLM since yesterday I believe...

It includes CAG's on McBacon's winning design: Pummel Weed

Kameo downloadable content: single-handedly keeping Microsoft's press release people in business. The latest related addition to Xbox Live Marketplace is the Design-A-Skin pack, a full set of 11 skins based on the winning entries in the Design Your Own Skin competition (scroll down to the 2/6/06 Show Us Some Skin update for more details).

Want a sneak preview of the victorious designs and how well they translate to the in-game Warriors before you hop on and download 'em free of charge?

Kameo | Pummel Weed | Rubble | Ash | Major Ruin
Deep Blue | Chilla | Flex | 40 Below | Snare | Thermite

[quote name='orntar']any one play the sonic demo yet?

how is it? what's the dl size?[/QUOTE]

The Sonic Demo is 314.50MB. I'm gonna try t out after I shower. I let ya know how it is.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Thanks, I found 'em. They have "1" and "2" at the end of the Japanese characters in the description if anyone else is wondering.

None of the boothbabes were cute, though. But for some reason, the camera guy would keep zooming in on the girls' stomachs. Odd.

The one video tour of the TGS showfloor had a cute host though. Too bad I couldn't understand a word.[/QUOTE]

First Batch was definetly better than the 2nd, but yeah, not too impressive. As for the camera, well it's like those idol video where they zoom in on the legs, crotch/stomach, boobs, face......................
but yeah no LO or Blue Dragon trailers up

I posted this in the DOOM thread as well:

• Gameplay: Experience all the classicDOOM and DOOM II levels, monsters, and weapons. Play the entire single-player game solo or in co-op mode via split screen or over Xbox Live.
  • Multiplayer: Play up to four-player deathmatch, either in split-screen or on Xbox Live. Earn achievements and check the leaderboards for the high scores.
  • Next-generation features: With 1080i HD support, 5.1 Surround Sound, and smooth textures, this isDOOM for the next generation.
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/d/doomxboxlivearcade/default.htm

[quote name='help1']I downloaded the redvsblue out of minds and they would studder ever 30 seconds or so....[/QUOTE]
Those things always stutter. It's something on "their end," not your end.

*edit* - I didn't see them on xbox.com yet...anyone know if the Halo Wars theme/pics are decent?

Updated OP, new X06 content available:

Trailers:
COD3
Banjo Kazooie
Marvel Ultimate Online
Viva Pinata
Assassin's Creed
Splinter Cell: Double Agent|
Blue Dragon
Lost Odyssey
Bioshock
FIFA 07
Rainbow Six Vegas
Halo Wars
Gamer Pictures and Themes:
Halo Wars Picture Pack
Halo Wars Theme
Arcade:
Doom

I think we've all seen enough stupid ass CG from Forza 2 for one. The Lost Odessey Trailer was pure crap (sticked opening and ending CG from beginning sequence of the demo). For some reason they removed the music from the beginning CG part too which was extremely strange...

They better not fuck up the game this bad in localization..... N3 comes to mind.

LO wouldve been a great demo for real time graphics, but all they showed was CG crap

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I got overloaded with pre-rendered crap today... I need some damn in-game graphics... the only on I can say fulfilled that amazingly was Blue Dragon.[/QUOTE]

pre-rendered crap and crap that wasn't running at a good looking framerate.

and sonic. I don't get it....sonic died with the genesis. I once knew this kid who was a sonic fan. he'd say "Sonic is the most recognized game character in the world." then I'd say "you're 23, a virgin, and you idolize a fake blue hedgehog."

[quote name='zewone']The Halo Wars gamerpics are TERRIBLE.

Worst fake money I've ever spent.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. I've seen the pictures with my own eyes. They are bad. :)

[quote name='pimpinc333']Indeed. I've seen the pictures with my own eyes. They are bad. :)[/quote]

What!? I liked them they're pretty sweet. Except for the "ES" one. I'm sporting one right now.

[quote name='zewone']The Halo Wars gamerpics are TERRIBLE.

Worst fake money I've ever spent.[/QUOTE]
I saw a couple of people sporting them, and I couldn't even tell what the fuck they were...

I like my "free" DOOM gamerpicture -- it'll hold me over, for a while.

I'm interested to see if they'll release any Fable 2 gamerpictures.

Well, I D/L a lot of the trailers last night....nothing seems to show real gameplay.

- BioShock looked cool though
- Doom demo was, well...Doom. It did give me a UPDATE though (not sure if that was just me or a dashboard update)
- Lego Demo was nice
- Sonic demo was HORRIBLE

Hopefully we get more stuff today.

According to Major Nelson here's what's up for grabs today:

Trailers:
Tony Hawk's Project 8
Wheelman
Frontlines Fuel of War
X06 Game Montage
Crossfire

Demos:
WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2007

Gamer Pics and Themes:
Fable 2 Theme
X06 Theme

Updated OP:

Trailers:
Tony Hawk's Project 8
Wheelman
Frontlines Fuel of War
X06 Game Montage
Crossfire
Demos:
WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2007
Gamer Pics and Themes:*
Fable 2 Theme
X06 Theme

*It says Gamer Pics and Themes but it just shows themes right below so I don't know, also no price listed, not sure if they are free or not.

As soon as I saw the words "WWE" & "Demo", I bolted to my 360. I'm not sure I've ever moved as fast before :)

Maybe this demo will erase the bad taste left in my mouth by the disapointing FEAR & Sonic demos (FEAR was disapointing because iit was so damn short, while Sonic had way too much slowdown for a 360 title).

Kane and Lynch trailer is fuckin BADASS!!!

Edit: it might not be on XBLM but the Army of Two trailer is pretty badass as well

Tough call there

Today's update brings us:

Trailers:
X06 Arcade Montage
Stranglehold
Blitz the League
F.E.A.R.

Pictures
X06 Picture Pack

While not officially part of the bringing it home promotion, the below content has just gone live as well:

Video:
Saint's Row-Mayhem Video Strategy (720p)*
Saint's Row-Insurance Fraud Video Strategy (720p)*
Saint's Row-Hitman Video Strategy (720p)*

*Not available in France

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Today's update brings us:[/QUOTE]

I was hoping MS would throw another demo or XBLA title our way today. Either way it was a good week for the MP. I don't mind another Stranglehold trailer.

EDIT: Lego SW characters are available at 200 pts. I DL'd and at a glance it looks like all of them are there.

[quote name='deadite76']I was hoping MS would throw another demo or XBLA title our way today. Either way it was a good week for the MP. I don't mind another Stranglehold trailer.

EDIT: Lego SW characters are available at 200 pts. I DL'd and at a glance it looks like all of them are there.[/quote]

Thanks man updated OP. So when you buy them are they immediately available or do you have to purchase the code to unlock them at the cantina?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Thanks man updated OP. So when you buy them are they immediately available or do you have to purchase the code to unlock them at the cantina?[/QUOTE]

Just go into Free Play and they're all there!

[quote name='deadite76']Oops, I forgot to mention theris also an Army of Two trailer up as well.[/quote]

Thanks, been wanting to see it. I saw a choppy version on my PC last night. Looks good. Updated OP.

Obi-wan (Jedi Master) is really bugged. It looks like he's unassembled while he's moving around. The other characters I tried worked fine though.

havent checked but major nelson pu tthis up:

[quote name='MajorNelson']Eurogamer TV presents "Xbox conference from Leipzig" - Only available in the U.K.
Eurogamer TV presents "Great new Xbox 360 games at Leipzig" - Only available in the U.K
Eurogamer TV presents an interview with Peter Molyneux - Only available in the U.K
Just Cause Extreme Stunts Trailer (480p/720p) - Not available in Korea, Singapore or Taiwan.[/quote]

not for us I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back