Shadow Hearts $17.99 at buy.com (Backorder)

Ok sorry bout that then. Did a search and didn't find a topic about this, so I went ahead and posted. Also how do you know that they are out of stock? Thanks.

I order from buy.com a long time ago and they had very fast shipping. I have not ordered from them for a long time now so I don't know how it is now.

I assume you're going to buy it to play it right? In that case, I will PM you with a place where you can get it cheaper than ebay. It was the last copy and I was gonna get it for myself, but I already have a copy. I'd rather someone who hasn't played it get it.

Yeah I do plan on playing it, I already got a copy of Covenant off of ebay and it has been shipped, but I want to play the first before the second, since I am a logical person like that.

[quote name='Wank8734']Yeah I do plan on playing it, I already got a copy of Covenant off of ebay and it has been shipped, but I want to play the first before the second, since I am a logical person like that.[/quote]

Check your PMs. I just wanted to make sure you weren't going to buy it to resell or anything.

sheesh, i ordered this about a month ago from buy.com and it never shipped, now i know why. :whistle2:(

on the bright side, i just picked this up today from ebgames for $17.50(after using the cash for the stash coupon) and it is complete and super mint

I am a bit pissed about buy.com never shipping my order, but this is the same site that advertized a 50% off sale on EA games earlier in the year and then never delivered the motherfuckin goods.

they don't got this game in stock, I just order one a week ago, it hasn't been shipped yet. buy.con say they shiipped in 1-2 business day, my fawking ass. Luckily, i found 2 copies at gs.

[quote name='postaboy']oh yea, they go for like $50+ on ebay.[/quote]

i imagine a sealed on would go for even more. this is one of the games i doubt i will ever ebay, it is pretty fun(sort of like how i doubt i will ever ebay valkyrie profile)

[quote name='dracula'][quote name='postaboy']oh yea, they go for like $50+ on ebay.[/quote]

i imagine a sealed on would go for even more. this is one of the games i doubt i will ever ebay, it is pretty fun(sort of like how i doubt i will ever ebay valkyrie profile)[/quote]

yea they should go for at least $70+. I bought 2 used copies at GS for $25 each. I sold one at ebay for $60. Bascially, I got a free game and made $$$.

buy.com still have my order in process, I'm probably will called them to cancel it.

[quote name='postaboy'][quote name='dracula'][quote name='postaboy']oh yea, they go for like $50+ on ebay.[/quote]

i imagine a sealed on would go for even more. this is one of the games i doubt i will ever ebay, it is pretty fun(sort of like how i doubt i will ever ebay valkyrie profile)[/quote]

yea they should go for at least $70+. I bought 2 used copies at GS for $25 each. I sold one at ebay for $60. Bascially, I got a free game and made $$$.

buy.com still have my order in process, I'm probably will called them to cancel it.[/quote]

Wow I still have a sealed copy... must look for a used one now.

Um, I just bought under a month ago sealed on eBay for $19.99, and there were a few others for around $25 sealed, so I don't know what you guys are talking about it going for $50+. =P

the priced shot up a few weeks ago, but it's already going down now, because people just now realized it and now ebay is flooded with them - god bless supply and demand. It was kinda funny to see there always be $20 BIN's everywhere for it and then one day they all vanished.

Dave

[quote name='wannabepunktony']Um, I just bought under a month ago sealed on eBay for $19.99, and there were a few others for around $25 sealed, so I don't know what you guys are talking about it going for $50+. =P[/quote]

You bought it 3-4 weeks ago. It's selling for a lot RIGHT NOW. You got lucky.

[quote name='kaji7p56']

You bought it 3-4 weeks ago. It's selling for a lot RIGHT NOW. You got lucky.[/quote]

Haha, I just checked it out: you are very right, heh.

In the end of December, I placed two orders from Buy.com, one of which was an order for Shadow Hearts @ $17.99, and it took about a week, and it arrived no problem. New and sealed. It came from a store that I guess is affiliated with them, "Jack Of All Games" (I think that was the name of it). Wasn't a Buy.com warehouse address on it, though inside the box was a Buy.com packing list.

Sounds like I did this at the right time, if people are having such problems with them and this game.

If you have one, I suggest checking out your local Virgin MegaStore for this game. They had tons of copies at the one I go to for like $10-20 (can't remember the exact price but it was in the bargain bin).

it only shot up briefly, it fell back to earth pretty quick

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8163753167&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8163478529&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8165237388&rd=1

looks like it is going for 35-40shipped on ebay. a few people got into bidding wars last week and that made the price jump briefly but now that those people got their games, no one else is willing to bid that high.

no one ever said people on ebay made sense.

I ordered one from buy.com this morning (figured I'd give it a shot) and it my status says "sent to warehouse" so it looks like it might ship.

[quote name='davidmt']I ordered one from buy.com this morning (figured I'd give it a shot) and it my status says "sent to warehouse" so it looks like it might ship.[/quote]

"sent to warehouse", your won't get shipped. Mine has been like that for about 5 days.

Checked email, found this:

Subject: Your Buy.com order is on its way

Hello ---,

Just wanted to let you know that the item(s) listed below from your
order #[...] have shipped and are on the way to your door.

Very good news for me. I've been kicking myself ever since I passed up that Pre-order deal for Shadow Hearts 2 then finding out that it's a pretty good game. Good luck to everyone else.

[quote name='ArcticXC']Checked email, found this:

Subject: Your Buy.com order is on its way

Hello ---,

Just wanted to let you know that the item(s) listed below from your
order #[...] have shipped and are on the way to your door.

Very good news for me. I've been kicking myself ever since I passed up that Pre-order deal for Shadow Hearts 2 then finding out that it's a pretty good game. Good luck to everyone else.[/quote]

Yeah my friends just got shipped today also. It took them about a week to process the thing though.

Ordered last Thursday -- so should I expect to never see this?

Hello David,

We are still working on shipping the following item(s) from order #2168408.

You will not be billed until your product actually ships.

sku - 50011434 : description - Shadow Hearts

If you wish to cancel your order for this item, or if you have any questions, please
contact customer support at http://www.buy.com/support.

Sincerely,
Customer Support Team

I got the same email.
I'll believe it when I see it, I"ve had an item on "Sent to Warehhouse' for over a year now.

The Shadow Hearts copy that came with purchase of Shadow Hearts Covenant has Promotional Copy Not for Sale printed on the cover, but it is sealed

[quote name='nachzeher']Did anyone who got in on this have their games shipped?[/quote]

Yes, mine was shipped an the post office says it is enroute. :D

[quote name='nachzeher']Good for you zion. I know a bunch of people who didn't get it.[/quote]

Well it hasn't arrived yet. :lol:

But perhaps they haven't checked the site, I never got an email stating it shipped. I just went to the site today and noticed that, while I was messing with the $10 off deal. :D

[quote name='nachzeher']Good for you zion. I know a bunch of people who didn't get it.[/quote]

hmm .. mine is shipped too :D

[quote name='masha'][quote name='nachzeher']Good for you zion. I know a bunch of people who didn't get it.[/quote]

hmm .. mine is shipped too :D[/quote]

You only bought one? Doesn't sound like the masha I know. :D

[quote name='racerman8']The Shadow Hearts copy that came with purchase of Shadow Hearts Covenant has Promotional Copy Not for Sale printed on the cover, but it is sealed[/quote]

I'll be... I never noticed that... When I pre-ordered it said that it came with a USED copy...

Do you think the Promo Only stamp has an effect on value?

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='Kayden']

Do you think the Promo Only stamp has an effect on value?[/quote]

In due time it will.[/quote]

Increase, I assume?

Sealed? I really wanna play this game... but I still have RE4, GTA:SA, and Metroid Prime 2 sealed... I'm a little behind.

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='Kayden']

Increase, I assume?

Sealed? I really wanna play this game... but I still have RE4, GTA:SA, and Metroid Prime 2 sealed... I'm a little behind.[/quote]

Or possibly decrease, or perhaps no change at all. Don't trust nachzeher, he's a fanatic. He's got to collect 'em all. :lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='Kayden']

Increase, I assume?

Sealed? I really wanna play this game... but I still have RE4, GTA:SA, and Metroid Prime 2 sealed... I'm a little behind.[/quote]

Or possibly decrease, or perhaps no change at all. Don't trust nachzeher, he's a fanatic. He's got to collect 'em all. :lol:[/quote]

He can't get the whole print for sure :rofl:

[quote name='zionoverfire']

$150 :shock:[/quote] :mrgreen:

[quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='Kayden']

Increase, I assume?

Or possibly decrease, or perhaps no change at all. Don't trust nachzeher, he's a fanatic. He's got to collect 'em all. :lol:[/quote]

He can't get the whole print for sure :rofl:

He would if he could.

$150 :shock:[/quote] :mrgreen:[/quote]

Yeah I thought $150 seemed a bit much but hey it's your wallet. :lol: :wink:

$150 :shock:[/quote] :mrgreen:[/quote]

Yeah I thought $150 seemed a bit much but hey it's your wallet. :lol: :wink:[/quote]
The box looks Sooooooo good and New. +I had Cravings+ :)

bread's done
Back