Shadow Hearts $17.99 at buy.com (Backorder)

In all seriousness, here are why I think SH will rise in value. I could be wrong of course.

1. Ignored when it was first released a la Valkyrie Profile and Suikoden II
2. Print run ended
3. Sequel gets great reviews thus making people interested in the first
4. First in the series
5. It's good. :)

If Shadow Hearts becomes more valuable, then collectors will want the promo copy to complete their collection.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='Kayden']

Do you think the Promo Only stamp has an effect on value?[/quote]

In due time it will.[/quote]

Increase, I assume?

Sealed? I really wanna play this game... but I still have RE4, GTA:SA, and Metroid Prime 2 sealed... I'm a little behind.[/quote]

Or possibly decrease, or perhaps no change at all. Don't trust nachzeher, he's a fanatic. He's got to collect 'em all. :lol:[/quote]

He can't get the whole print for sure :rofl:

He would if he could.

[quote name='zionoverfire']

$150 :shock:[/quote] :mrgreen:[/quote]

Yeah I thought $150 seemed a bit much but hey it's your wallet. :lol: :wink:[/quote]
I got mine for 30...

Cart only... but if I need a guide I have gamefaqs

Kayden I can't have cart only. I won't sleep. :wink:

nachzeher wich SH you think will go up in value?

150$ :shock:

I really wish I'd have kept my old SNES game boxes. I remember having to look everywhere as a kid for my copy of that game. I finally found the only store in my area with it.

Since the game is backordered, and this thread went kind of off-topic, I'm going to move it to shopping discussioins.

[quote name='masha']Kayden I can't have cart only. I won't sleep. :wink:

nachzeher wich SH you think will go up in value?[/quote]

Well, the last wave of price increases (on ebay) was because of people finishing up Shadow Hearts : Covenant (I think). If people enjoy SH then it will rise further. If not, then it will stay low. In the long run, I think SH promo copy will be valued higher, since it had a lower print run and wasn't available at retail. But if no one knows about the Shadow Hearts series, then it won't rise in value at all. :)

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='Kayden']

Do you think the Promo Only stamp has an effect on value?[/quote]

In due time it will.[/quote]

Increase, I assume?

Sealed? I really wanna play this game... but I still have RE4, GTA:SA, and Metroid Prime 2 sealed... I'm a little behind.[/quote]

Or possibly decrease, or perhaps no change at all. Don't trust nachzeher, he's a fanatic. He's got to collect 'em all. :lol:[/quote]

He can't get the whole print for sure :rofl:

He would if he could.

$150 :shock:[/quote] :mrgreen:[/quote]

Yeah I thought $150 seemed a bit much but hey it's your wallet. :lol: :wink:[/quote]
I got mine for 30...

Cart only... but if I need a guide I have gamefaqs[/quote]

good news then I sold my cart only for $50. Well good for me anyhow. God how much I loathe that game. All games like dragon warrior in combat style must die.

Hey zion, you never answered my question I asked a while back...out of my top 5 favorite RPGs, do you only like Fire Emblem?

1. Secret of Mana
2. Earthbound
3. Shadow Hearts
4. Fire Emblem
5. Golden Sun

[quote name='nachzeher']In all seriousness, here are why I think SH will rise in value. I could be wrong of course.

1. Ignored when it was first released a la Valkyrie Profile and Suikoden II
2. Print run ended
3. Sequel gets great reviews thus making people interested in the first
4. First in the series
5. It's good. :)

If Shadow Hearts becomes more valuable, then collectors will want the promo copy to complete their collection.[/quote]

Zion's top 5 reasons why his copy will increase in value:

1. It's sealed and will most likely stay that way.
2. The annoying bitch dies in the game
3. He will spread a rumor that it's a final fantasy rip-off and the fanboys will go into a buying freanzy.
4. Since He won't let nachzeher withint 100 feet of it, his copy will probably be the only non-groped one in the country.
5. He will only sell it on ebay, those saps overpay for everything.

[quote name='nachzeher']Hey zion, you never answered my question I asked a while back...out of my top 5 favorite RPGs, do you only like Fire Emblem?

1. Secret of Mana
2. Earthbound
3. Shadow Hearts
4. Fire Emblem
5. Golden Sun[/quote]

WHAT? No Chrono Trigger!? No Mario RPG? Diablo 2? Final Fantasy vi? Xenogears? Parasite Eve 2? ....well... atleast you didn't say Legend of Dragoon!

[quote name='nachzeher']Hey zion, you never answered my question I asked a while back...out of my top 5 favorite RPGs, do you only like Fire Emblem?

1. Secret of Mana
2. Earthbound
3. Shadow Hearts
4. Fire Emblem
5. Golden Sun[/quote]

When did you ask this?

I loved Secret of Mana and Golden Sun was okay. I'm surprised Nocturne isn't on the list and niether is covenant.

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='nachzeher']Hey zion, you never answered my question I asked a while back...out of my top 5 favorite RPGs, do you only like Fire Emblem?

1. Secret of Mana
2. Earthbound
3. Shadow Hearts
4. Fire Emblem
5. Golden Sun[/quote]

WHAT? No Chrono Trigger!? No Mario RPG? Diablo 2? Final Fantasy vi? Xenogears? Parasite Eve 2? ....well... atleast you didn't say Legend of Dragoon![/quote]

Diablo 2 doesn't count, if you call that an RPG you belong on Ultima online, not here. Also xenogears blew. :p

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='nachzeher']Hey zion, you never answered my question I asked a while back...out of my top 5 favorite RPGs, do you only like Fire Emblem?

1. Secret of Mana
2. Earthbound
3. Shadow Hearts
4. Fire Emblem
5. Golden Sun[/quote]

WHAT? No Chrono Trigger!? No Mario RPG? Diablo 2? Final Fantasy vi? Xenogears? Parasite Eve 2? ....well... atleast you didn't say Legend of Dragoon![/quote]

I never said top 5 RPGs, I said my top 5 favorite RPGs. There's a difference. It's not like I've played all RPGs and am qualified to pass judgement about how good they are.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nachzeher']Hey zion, you never answered my question I asked a while back...out of my top 5 favorite RPGs, do you only like Fire Emblem?

1. Secret of Mana
2. Earthbound
3. Shadow Hearts
4. Fire Emblem
5. Golden Sun[/quote]

When did you ask this?

I loved Secret of Mana and Golden Sun was okay. I'm surprised Nocturne isn't on the list and niether is covenant.[/quote]

Quite a while back. Covenant had a great battle system and I enjoyed it. But I enjoyed playing Shadow Hearts more. Nocturne is great and all, but I haven't completed it.

As you can tell from the list, I'm very partial to 2D RPGs.

Honorable mentions include:

Suikoden
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (playing and enjoying it)
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
FF IX

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nachzeher']
FF IX[/quote]

Now your list has lost all credibility to me. :p[/quote]

I didn't like it that much. I put it in there to piss you off. :lol: But that was the only FF I finished.

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nachzeher']
FF IX[/quote]

I didn't like it that much. I put it in there to piss you off. :lol: But that was the only FF I finished.[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nachzeher']
FF IX[/quote]

I didn't like it that much. I put it in there to piss you off. :lol: But that was the only FF I finished.[/quote]

Ahh tricky, I'll have to remember that. So I don't suppose you saw my top 5 shadow hearts list? :twisted:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nachzeher']
FF IX[/quote]

Aye.... that was even worse than X-2...

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nachzeher']
FF IX[/quote]

Aye.... that was even worse than X-2...[/quote]

Good it's nice to see someone agrees with me, FF8 forever!

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nachzeher']
FF IX[/quote]

Ahh tricky, I'll have to remember that. So I don't suppose you saw my top 5 shadow hearts list? :twisted:[/quote]

I saw it. I know where you live. When you least expect it, I'm gonna track down your copy of Shadow Hearts, and rescue it from its cruel master.

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nachzeher']
FF IX[/quote]

Ahh tricky, I'll have to remember that. So I don't suppose you saw my top 5 shadow hearts list? :twisted:[/quote]

I saw it. I know where you live. When you least expect it, I'm gonna track down your copy of Shadow Hearts, and rescue it from its cruel master.[/quote]

HAHA but you also know that I live in 2 places and even I don't know which address I shipped it to!

And you shall not grope this copy, it must stay in minty mint condition.

Oh and one last thing: You want Growlancer Genartions. :shock:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nachzeher']
FF IX[/quote]

Good it's nice to see someone agrees with me, FF8 forever![/quote]

*slaps Zion senseless....*

8? VIII? EIGHT?

SIX! at the very least seven!

HAHA but you also know that I live in 2 places and even I don't know which address I shipped it to!

Oh and one last thing: You want Growlancer Genartions. :shock:[/quote]

lol at the GG offer. What do you want off me? My shiny new copy of XIII?

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire']

8? VIII? EIGHT?

SIX! at the very least seven![/quote]

I guess he doesn't agree with you after all.

My GS has the collectors edition for $80... I want it... but thats a lot of bills...

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nachzeher']
FF IX[/quote]

8? VIII? EIGHT?

8 is the best EVAR!!!!

although 6 was very good....

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire']

My GS has the collectors edition for $80... I want it... but thats a lot of bills...[/quote]

yeah I want the watch, instead I have 2 regular copies. :lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nachzeher']
FF IX[/quote]

8? VIII? EIGHT?

8 is the best EVAR!!!!

although 6 was very good....[/quote]

8 werd teh sukz0rz!11!!one!

[quote name='"nachzeher"'][quote name='zionoverfire']

No, I'm collecting souls at the moment, well those and gba sp's, I would settle for tactics ogre. :wink:

[quote name='Kayden']
8 werd teh sukz0rz!11!!one![/quote]

I'm sorry I don't speak spanish.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='zionoverfire']

lol at the GG offer. What do you want off me? My shiny new copy of XIII?[/quote]

No, I'm collecting souls at the moment, well those and gba sp's, I would settle for tactics ogre. :wink:

[quote name='Kayden']

I'm sorry I don't speak spanish.[/quote]

MY PS1 TO? :lol: No thanks. I'm not that interested in GG. How much soul do you want for GG?

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='zionoverfire']

[quote name='Kayden']

I'm sorry I don't speak spanish.[/quote][/quote]

MY PS1 TO? :lol: No thanks. I'm not that interested in GG. How much soul do you want for GG?[/quote]

I doubted you would be but I thought I'd ask and I'd need about a quart of soul, now I know that's a bit much but I've got this really big jug I've got to sell. I'm afraid if you want good prices from satan anymore you need to sell in bulk.

[quote name='Kayden']I'll sell you mine... I'm not using it.[/quote]

Yes but I'm not sure your's is of high enough grade. Will all the lawyers and politicians these days he's gotten a bit picky.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden']I'll sell you mine... I'm not using it.[/quote]

Yes but I'm not sure your's is of high enough grade. Will all the lawyers and politicians these days he's gotten a bit picky.[/quote]

I haven't killed anyone yet... atleast directly...

I'm a catholic... but before you worry, I'm non practicing =)

[quote name='nachzeher']I think I left my soul back home. I'll get back to you on that.

How'd you end up with two copies of GG?[/quote]

I'll PM you about it.

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden']I'll sell you mine... I'm not using it.[/quote]

Yes but I'm not sure your's is of high enough grade. Will all the lawyers and politicians these days he's gotten a bit picky.[/quote]

I'm a catholic... but before you worry, I'm non practicing =)[/quote]

Oh god excatholics, your souls are even worth a haypenny.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden']I'll sell you mine... I'm not using it.[/quote]

Oh god excatholics, your souls are even worth a haypenny.[/quote]

I didn't practice to begin with... so I'm a catholic in the sense that a cow is a bird because it was born in a tree...

Also... haypennies are increasing in value as we speak... They've not been made in decades.

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden']I'll sell you mine... I'm not using it.[/quote]

I didn't practice to begin with... so I'm a catholic in the sense that a cow is a bird because it was born in a tree...[/quote]

oh well then I guess you fit in the agnostic/athiest catagory in which case I can't legaly buy your soul. :cry:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden']I'll sell you mine... I'm not using it.[/quote]

I didn't practice to begin with... so I'm a catholic in the sense that a cow is a bird because it was born in a tree...[/quote]

oh well then I guess you fit in the agnostic/athiest catagory in which case I can't legaly buy your soul. :cry:[/quote]

There are laws to te purchasing of souls? First I'm not good enough and then I'm not allowed... I think you're just discriminating against me!

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden']I'll sell you mine... I'm not using it.[/quote]

oh well then I guess you fit in the agnostic/athiest catagory in which case I can't legaly buy your soul. :cry:[/quote]

There are laws to te purchasing of souls? First I'm not good enough and then I'm not allowed... I think you're just discriminating against me![/quote]

No, I'd love to see you fry far more than most me. It's just that I need to make sure their is a decent profit in it for me. :twisted:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden']I'll sell you mine... I'm not using it.[/quote]

There are laws to te purchasing of souls? First I'm not good enough and then I'm not allowed... I think you're just discriminating against me![/quote]

No, I'd love to see you fry far more than most me. It's just that I need to make sure their is a decent profit in it for me. :twisted:[/quote] :shock: :( :cry:
What did I do?

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden']I'll sell you mine... I'm not using it.[/quote]

No, I'd love to see you fry far more than most me. It's just that I need to make sure their is a decent profit in it for me. :twisted:[/quote] :shock: :( :cry:
What did I do?[/quote]

Clearly nothing worthy of interest. Well I guess I'll go off to ebay, you can gets some bulk deals there. Whole families up for grabs. Anyhow call me when you "find" god again. And I don't mean your dealer down in china town. :wink:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden']What does wholesale anime have to do with my soul?[/quote]

Lets see they are both cheap and most likely bootlegs? :twisted:[/quote]

I resent that remark!.... My anime is nothing but the highest quality...

...wait a second...

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden']What does wholesale anime have to do with my soul?[/quote]

...wait a second...[/quote]

Don't worry I'm sure it fits in just fine with your so called life and nympho of a girl friend.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden']What does wholesale anime have to do with my soul?[/quote]

Don't worry I'm sure it fits in just fine with your so called life and nympho of a girl friend.[/quote]

How'd you know? Dude... we had sex like three times today... Six times Sunday...

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Kayden']What does wholesale anime have to do with my soul?[/quote]

Don't worry I'm sure it fits in just fine with your so called life and nympho of a girl friend.[/quote]

How'd you know? Dude... we had sex like three times today... Six times Sunday...[/quote]

And in between she took down the local highschool football team and a couple of porn stars for dessert?

[quote name='kaji7p56']On-topic, my Shadow Hearts has been shipped! shaq-fu you Ebay! HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHA![/quote]

congrats. Ignore what zion has to say about the game and play it.

bread's done
Back