Shadow of the Damned (PS3) for $10 @ Best Buy (YMMV)

Kuroknight27

CAGiversary!
Just went to Best Buy and saw Shadow of the Damned for $10 on the PS3, I don't know if it is the same price for the 360. Not sure if this price is for every store or just mine so YMMV.

I've been thinking of playing this game for awhile but wasn't sure if it was worth $20, but for $10 heck yea lol.

[quote name='jubeininja69']went to my ghetto best buy and they didn't have any. so i stopped and got some mcdonalds. so i guess i didn't lose anything.[/QUOTE]
Give it a couple hours till that Mickey D's hits your colon.;):razz:

[quote name='jubeininja69']went to my ghetto best buy and they didn't have any. so i stopped and got some mcdonalds. so i guess i didn't lose anything.[/QUOTE]
Definitely didn't lose anything and I'd say you gained some.. weight :lol:

you will lose it on the toilet later

[quote name='tempbast']Got the last PS3 copy at the Solano Mall, Fairfield, CA. Sorry, I didn't check 360.[/QUOTE]

wow a fellow fairfielder or just visiting our inenvitable mall. (aside from the mall, there's nothing more) atleast it's better than vallehoe!

is this deal just for new? there were at least 6 preowned copies all marked 17.99 at my local bb but no new ones.

[quote name='lastemp3ror']I saw a few in Tenleytown DC for $9.99. I decided not to get one. The gun on the cover looks so cheesy :)[/QUOTE]

LOL, That's where I picked mine up yesterday.

Has anyone had any issues getting the $9.99 price adjusted with store pickup? I found there's a copy at a store nearby, but I won't be able to get to it until the weekend.

[quote name='lastemp3ror']I saw a few in Tenleytown DC for $9.99. I decided not to get one. The gun on the cover looks so cheesy :)[/QUOTE]
Its a weapon named Johnson that turns into a big boner. How can you hate it? Oh well your loss.

Went to glendora ca today and picked up the 360 version. Also saw ps3 version on shelf

Was tempted to get no more heroes but rang up aat 14.99. Saw mention of 7.50 somewhere in this thread

[quote name='narec']is this deal just for new? there were at least 6 preowned copies all marked 17.99 at my local bb but no new ones.[/QUOTE]

Correct, the register rings it up as $19.99 w/$10 clearance discount to put it at $9.99.

Snagged the last copy at OP, KS store (showed in stock Saturday and out of stock Sunday). Thanks for the heads up OP, been waiting to snag this title since release.

[quote name='handsomepete']Snagged the last copy at OP, KS store (showed in stock Saturday and out of stock Sunday). Thanks for the heads up OP, been waiting to snag this title since release.[/QUOTE]
On 119th?

[quote name='Version3']Piked up the last copy at the Best Buy in bird road. Miami, FL.[/QUOTE]

damn it, that's where i was gonna go

[quote name='eLefAdEr']Only PS3 copies are being clearanced.[/QUOTE]

Some people were saying on previous pages that the 360 version was ringing up at $10 too.

[quote name='thegame85']Some people were saying on previous pages that the 360 version was ringing up at $10 too.[/QUOTE]

Yup, that's what I was banking on, but it's a moot point for me anyway.

Picked up the last copy at Turkey Creek Shopping Center in Farragut, TN. It was in one of those bins in the middle of the isles marked for $9.99.

Been wanting to pick this up, and for $10 I couldn't pass it up!

[quote name='Zaku77']Yup, that's what I was banking on, but it's a moot point for me anyway.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I saw the 360 (new one) on sale for 9.99 in my store but I wanted a PS3 version - not available in my store.

If someone can buy a PS3 version willing to swap with me for the 360, please PM me.

Thank you.

[quote name='cagfansub']I tried the SKU 2480074 for PS3 at BestBuy.com but no matches. Are we sure this is the correct SKU?[/QUOTE]

It's out of the main system, so it won't show up in a search. One easy way to do it is to go to the Best Buy mobile site at http://m.bestbuy.com , search for another item, then replace the sku (i.e. replace everything after "details.jsp?" with "skuId=2480074")

But, ya, here's shadows of the damned: http://m.bestbuy.com/m/b/product/detail.jsp?skuId=2480074

[quote name='wugenius']Picked up the last 360 copy at my local BB. Tagged at $19.99 and has someone check the price and yep, $9.99. Receipt shows $9.99 and underneath has [email protected] 10.00 Clearance Disc[/QUOTE]

360 too? I was under the wrong impression earlier then. I might have a chance this is still in stock when the @Gamer coupons decide to show up, I'd rather not strike out with KoA and this one.

Great deal, my BB had them marked correctly on shelf.

I snagged a ps3 copy, however, id rather have it on xbox. If anybody gets an xbox copy and wants to do a straight up swap, let me know so we can work out the trade details.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kerplunkuga']Great deal, my BB had them marked correctly on shelf.

I snagged a ps3 copy, however, id rather have it on xbox. If anybody getsman xbox copy and wants to do a straight up swap, let me know so we can work out the trade details.[/QUOTE]

Why? The PS3 version is the definitive edition.

I picked this up with Reckoning yesterday. Sort of regret buying it though since it's only 6-8 hours and has no replay value.

I just enjoy playing games on xbox more than ps3... And i have absolutely no valid reason why. :whistle2:s

What makes the ps3 version that much better (not to incite a ps3 v xbox war, just curious if the ps3 version actually offers more for some reason.)

[quote name='Zaku77']If anyone is willing to grab me a 360 one, I'd love to cover shipping on it![/QUOTE]
there a bunch of xbox 360 one here in san diego,ca best buy, but none for the ps3 :cry:

i would love to swap a brand new xbox360 version of the game for a ps3 since i went to all my best buy and none of them have the ps3 version, theres a bunch at the best buy i went to today

Does anyone know how to check online if they have the PS3 one in stock? The website only shows used, and I would love to grab a PS3 copy to swap with Volcom.

bread's done
Back