Sheep go to heaven, gŌTTs go to hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']

I might play some more MGS2 later today now that I have a copy to replace my copy that was stolen by a mexican midget.

They never existed I tells ya. I've never seens ones at any BB I've ever beens to.[/quote]

what are you talking about? I never stole your MGS2. :(

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I've used at least 3, if not more. I gave 2 of them to a friend for his 40th (20 on each)... I don't think he ever used them though! Bastard! Some CAG he is! :roll::lol:[/quote]If we're talking about the current GGC's that just expired, I've used dozens. If we're talking about the GGC's through the years, then that expands to hundreds.

Trust me, I know for sure they exist.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Cars was poop.[/quote]

You have malaria and a never-ending case of PMS, your opinion doesn't count.

[quote name='Strell']I am surprised by that as well, given the shitstorm that was Shrek easily toppling that.

As to the movie itself, there were some parts that were undeniably astonishing, and then a few parts I didn't like.

But overall it was an incredible movie. Brad Bird needs to just have his own animation studio.[/quote]

Haven't seen it yet, but QFMFT on the bolded part.

[quote name='shrike4242']If we're talking about the current GGC's that just expired, I've used dozens. If we're talking about the GGC's through the years, then that expands to hundreds.

Trust me, I know for sure they exist.[/quote]
You're just part of the conspiracy, Shrike.

Why is there a vegitarian in the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest? He only eats meat at competitions.

Did I see one of them spoiling the new Harry Potter book's ending on the back of his sign? It said
"Hermione dies"
on the back.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I've used at least 3, if not more. I gave 2 of them to a friend for his 40th (20 on each)... I don't think he ever used them though! Bastard! Some CAG he is! :roll::lol:[/quote]
Sure, I'll believe what somebody on the internet says. They're always correct.

[quote name='prmononoke']Haven't seen it yet, but QFMFT on the bolded part.[/quote]
Dude, Family Dog, kicked ass.

Oh. And the score is:

Me 2
Shrike 0

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']
Did I see one of them spoiling the new Harry Potter book's ending on the back of his sign? It said
"Hermione dies"
on the back.
[/quote]
Sub will be so disappointed.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Oh. And the score is:

Me 2
Shrike 0[/quote]You think you're allowed to earn points? I don't think so.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Happy 4th everyone.

Oh, and fuck bitches.

Carry on.[/quote]
is there something you want to tell us with the 2nd mention of 'fuck bitches'?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']why, are you the only mexican midget on the planet now?[/quote]
I'm THE mexican midget..

actually I'm 6'1.. and don't look mexican. :p

edit: encore is on a roll, license to drive.. and now swingers? thx.

Happy 4th OTT.

I can't wait for tomorrow, normally I can't listen to podcasts at my new job, but tomorrow I can, so Shipwreck and the CAGCast are lined up.

(sigh)

I thnk the hedges around my front yard are finally overgrown enough to snatch a small child.

I think my sister still has my trimmers she borrowed, but even though she lives about six blocks away, it is about to rain any time now. I guess I'll have to wait until the weekend and put up with the neighbor's stares for a few more days...

She dumped you, didn't she?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Happy 4th everyone.

Oh, and fuck bitches.

Carry on.[/quote]

[quote name='Rocko']Too poor for DIY? Isn't DIY cheap?[/QUOTE]

It is cheaper, but not necessarily cheap. I cannot do a lot of things I originally wanted to do because I = broke.

[quote name='Dkellar']It is cheaper, but not necessarily cheap. I cannot do a lot of things I originally wanted to do because I = broke.[/QUOTE]

My dad is a DIY type of person and Dkellar is correct, it may cost less but that doesn't mean you don't end up spending a lot to DIY.

There's already a troll for Rock Band. That was quick.

Nice. Mythbusters marathon today and a King of the Hill marathon on FX. What to watch, what to watch.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Kobayashi lost. :whistle2:([/quote]

That throw up at the very end was pretty nasty...he had like 3 hot dogs in his mouth and the watery barf just flew out :whistle2:#

[quote name='hootie']That throw up at the very end was pretty nasty...he had like 3 hot dogs in his mouth and the watery barf just flew out :whistle2:#[/quote]
It wasn't barf, just water. He took a sip with about 5 seconds left and tried to shove the hot dogs in before he swallowed, so something had to come out. It was pretty funny to me. :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It wasn't barf, just water. He took a sip with about 5 seconds left and tried to shove the hot dogs in before he swallowed, so something had to come out. It was pretty funny to me. :lol:[/quote]
The funniest part was watching him trying to swallow all of the food in his mouth, 2-3 minutes after the comp. was over, and then it shows Chestnut with an empty mouth and a smile :lol:

Oh, and I also can decide what to watch...Mythbusters Marathon, Rocky 1-5, Law & Order Marathon, etc

King of the Hill takes precedence over everything else.

KotH marathons actually eclipse natural disasters in my book.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']**** waiting til my buddy's barbecue starts to start drinking, beer for breakfast is where it's at.[/QUOTE]

I too am waiting on a call.

Happy 4th!

fucking friends. Shit.

I always love the "hey let's plan on X" when they change their mind five minutes later, but don't fucking tell you about it until it's almost time for agreed-upon plans.

Maybe I'll just stay in and cook steaks or something.

Just ate and now I'm super stuffed. Who knew .. wal-mart has awesome potato salad. Also, the weather forecasters WGAL really f/ed up. They predicted it would be mid 80s and sunny today when in actually the temp hasnt gone past 64 and its been raining nearly all day.

[quote name='Maklershed']Just ate and now I'm super stuffed. Who knew .. wal-mart has awesome potato salad. Also, the weather forecasters WGAL really f/ed up. They predicted it would be mid 80s and sunny today when in actually the temp hasnt gone past 64 and its been raining nearly all day.[/QUOTE]

Another day in paradise here. Sunny and 88 degrees right now.

I'm done with the garden today. My wrist is still being shitty and it feels worse now than before. Time to get my list ready for tomorrow when I go to HD.

[quote name='tiredfornow']oh you guys with your friends and barbecues, #-o[/QUOTE]
at least you have pictures of hot chicks.

[quote name='Eviltude']I just woke up and I am kind of stunned i've slept this long.[/QUOTE]

I actually woke up surprisingly early. Didn't go to sleep till 4:30 last night and woke up around 9:30 this morning.

[quote name='mr ryles']at least you have pictures of hot chicks.[/quote]

what?

I don't even have THAT! no friends, no hot chick. my lifes terrible. :fridge:

Sigh that's it.

TFN the next time I have to go to McAllen, we're meeting up. I am going to give you such a pinch.

And then maybe a shot to the balls.

[quote name='Strell']Sigh that's it.

TFN the next time I have to go to McAllen, we're meeting up. I am going to give you such a pinch.

And then maybe a shot to the balls.[/QUOTE]

And steal his gf?

[quote name='Strell']King of the Hill takes precedence over everything else.

KotH marathons actually eclipse natural disasters in my book.[/quote]
Looks like King of the Hill doesn't start for another hour, so I can fit this last hour of Mythbusters in before indulging on the awesomeness that is KotH.

This big Rock Band news is just the icing on the cake of what should be a great day.

[quote name='Strell']Sigh that's it.

And then maybe a shot to the balls.[/quote]

I'm honored, maybe I can kick your ass in smash like DMK did.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm honored, maybe I can kick your ass in smash like DMK did.[/QUOTE]

I'll give you a sporting chance and play with one hand, while the other massages your girlfriend's tired neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back