When:
Saturday Jul 07, 2007
at 9:30 PM

Where::
COSMO'S
1212 Skillman
Dallas, TX 75206
United States

Party with me @ COSMO's 4 my b-day! Just kick back with many COCKtails, tasty jams, bomb people, and come act a DONKEY!
Guess I have a party to attend.

Hah, nice 360 vid Jimmy. Never saw that before.

Night OTT. Still pissed that DDR Mario Mix shipping from PA is $27. Damn.

[quote name='dallow']
1by1.gif
Guess I have a party to attend.[/QUOTE]

The way he emphasized COCK on cocktails would make me weary. Better make sure to bring pillowpants with you.

Super hungry. Time to go to McDonalds for breakfast. Wish me luck .. the next time I'm at this keyboard I may be involuntarily shitting on it.

[quote name='Maklershed']Oh nothing. Getting a hearty laugh out of this thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143373

I loled when I read Greetards quote about the dude being on teh interwebz since '97

Also, isnt it 5:44 there in Texas? Do you get up early for the hell of it?[/quote]

wtf are you talking about? it's 7:47. but yeah, I do wake up early for the hell of it and sleep sometime during the day for 5-6 hours.

and yeah good shit, I like how we're not supposed to give him shit cus his street cred w/ other forums and he's so experienced he even tells shrike how to do his thang :D! Im glad I wasn't given too much shit, it might have made me never come back :roll: did you miss my post last night? I think two pages back there's somethin' for your summer!

I went to the first "Chess Club" meeting, this morning... but the fucking coffee shop we were supposed to meet up in was closed.

I didn't even realize it was the fourth of July -- I wonder if the others didn't, either.

[quote name='tiredfornow']wtf are you talking about? it's 7:47. but yeah, I do wake up early for the hell of it and sleep sometime during the day for 5-6 hours.

and yeah good shit, I like how we're not supposed to give him shit cus his street cred w/ other forums and he's so experienced he even tells shrike how to do his thang :D! Im glad I wasn't given too much shit, it might have made me never come back :roll: did you miss my post last night? I think two pages back there's somethin' for your summer![/quote]

Ohh .. I thought you guys were west coast time. My bad. And no I didnt see your posts last night. Time to take a look back through the OTT. :)

[quote name='shrike4242']fuck him and the horse he rode in on. Moved to the CAGCast forum, just to spite him.[/quote]

:applause: you show that bossy internet veteran who's boss on these here parts of CAG.

[quote name='tiredfornow']why the fuck would someone keep a pirahna as a pet?[/QUOTE]

The same reason a person would want a pig farm ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']fuck him and the horse he rode in on. Moved to the CAGCast forum, just to spite him.[/quote]
:applause: I knew there was a reason I loved you (in a non-gay way).

[quote name='Dkellar']The same reason a person would want a pig farm ;)[/quote]
You can make delicious bacon out of pirannha?

[quote name='tiredfornow']:applause: you show that bossy internet veteran who's boss on these here parts of CAG.[/quote]He's been on the Internet since 1997? Whoopie fucking doo.

I've been using the Internet since 1988. fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

[quote name='Maklershed']:applause: I knew there was a reason I loved you (in a non-gay way).[/quote]I could care less about his "street cred". Bitch please.

[quote name='tiredfornow']morningg! now what's finrats? fuck I'll never read all that shit?[/quote]
more or less. fuck, i'm not reading all that shit.

[quote name='shrike4242']He's been on the Internet since 1997? Whoopie fucking doo.

I could care less about his "street cred". Bitch please.[/quote]
LMAO tiph will be jealous...

I just saw a commercial for 25 horror "classics" on 2 dvds. I'd love to see the quality of video on those bad boys with about 12 full length movies on one dvd.

[quote name='Chika']LMAO tiph will be jealous...[/quote]Yes, I've been using the Internet before he was alive. He'll learn to deal with it.

[quote name='shrike4242']He's been on the Internet since 1997? Whoopie fucking doo.

I could care less about his "street cred". Nigger please.[/quote]
:lol: almost 20 yrs on teh intarwebs is a long time son! I got my first computer in like 1995 and hated the intarwebs 'cus of how slow that shit was, AOL 2.5 FTL.

edit: had a packard bell. :(

I was looking over Al Gore's shoulder when he created the Internet, son.

He created that shit with a soldering iron and ruler.

[quote name='Brak']I was looking over Al Gore's shoulder when he created the Internet, son.

He created that shit with a soldering iron and ruler.[/quote]

Al Gore got dallow'd.

[quote name='tiredfornow']man some of you have been here since the dawn of time, I'm still a newbie and don't get alot of the jokes you guys have on certain users.. :([/quote] When Al Gore opened the intertube, I was the first to go "f1rst".
And since its obvious you'll never fit in, you should just kill yourself now... or give us more boobs.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Actually its full of the following:

- Water
- Flavored water (Nothing beats strawberry water)
- Diet 7-UP[/quote]
You are so sexy, to gay men.

[quote name='tiredfornow']:lol: almost 20 yrs on teh intarwebs is a long time son! I got my first computer in like 1995 and hated the intarwebs 'cus of how slow that shit was, AOL 2.5 FTL.

edit: had a packard bell. :([/quote]
One of the perks of college back in the day was Internet access.

Oh, and I beta-tested AOL back in 1990 when it was a Mac-only service.

Sorry to hear about the Packard Bell PC. Truly a piece of crap.

I remember Packard Bell.

Back in '95, all I played with was that Spider-Man Cartoon Maker that came with the computer.

[quote name='Brak']I remember Packard Bell.

Back in '95, all I played with was that Spider-Man Cartoon Maker that came with the computer.[/quote]Truly some POS PC's.

Amazing that when you'd open up the box, the CPU would be flopping around in the case. HD's and FD's not plugged in all the way, parts not screwed down properly.

Let's just say, their QC wasn't the best around. :lol:

Yeah. They were garbage.

I recall, back in 4th grade, thinking that I broke our Packard Bell, while I was playing Hugo's House of Horrors (anyone remember that game?).

Because I didn't want to get in trouble, I hopped on my bike and ran away from home... for, like, thirty minutes. When I came home, my dad told me that the computer was a piece of shit and that it wasn't my fault.

[quote name='Kayden']When Al Gore opened the intertube, I was the first to go "f1rst".
And since its obvious you'll never fit in, you should just kill yourself now... or give us more boobs.
[/quote]

I hate Kayden, and I hate all of you. I'm never coming back to this place, NEVARRRRRR!

[quote name='shrike4242']One of the perks of college back in the day was Internet access.

Oh, and I beta-tested AOL back in 1990 when it was a Mac-only service.

Sorry to hear about the Packard Bell PC. Truly a piece of crap.[/quote]

it was hot shit to me I guess, I take it back though.. it was 1996 when I got it, tomb raider had just come out and the damned computer was almost 2,000 bucks at best buy. ri-goddamn-diculous.

[quote name='Brak']Yeah. They were garbage.

I recall, back in 4th grade, thinking that I broke our Packard Bell, while I was playing Hugo's House of Horrors (anyone remember that game?).

Because I didn't want to get in trouble, I hopped on my bike and ran away from home... for, like, thirty minutes. When I came home, my dad told me that the computer was a piece of shit and that it wasn't my fault.[/quote] Lucky for you, then. :D

[quote name='Dkellar']Shrike always gets to beta test all the cool stuff. Fire...the wheel...indoor plumbing...[/quote] :oldman: Ouch. That one hurt. :razz:

[quote name='dcfox']I had a Packard Bell growing up. I don't have any overly bad memories of it.[/quote]Consider yourself lucky. Their QC did get a bit better as time went along, though in my early dealings with them, they were complete crap. Plus, they were the whores of the computer industry, they were being sold everywhere.

I recall, back in 4th grade, thinking that I broke our Packard Bell, while I was playing Hugo's House of Horrors (anyone remember that game?).[/quote]

Holy shit .. yes I do. Thats a blast from the past. I remember playing that and a bunch of computer game versions (from floppy discs) of gameshows. Like Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, Card Sharks, and that one where they have a bunch of pictures combined to make a phrase. I cant remember what game that was.

Pickup the key.

...I don't understand

The fucking red key, pick it up.

...Clarify

Key get.

...You put red key in your pocket

Unlock the door

...How?

Unlock the door with the fucking red key.

...I'm afraid I don't understand

Key use.

...The door is now unlocked.

Oh yes, I remember those fucking games... I remember them indeed. :hot: :bomb: :evil:

Because I didn't want to get in trouble, I hopped on my bike and ran away from home... for, like, thirty minutes. When I came home, my dad told me that the computer was a piece of shit and that it wasn't my fault.[/quote]

Because I didn't want to get in trouble, I hopped on my bike and ran away from home... for, like, thirty minutes. When I came home, my dad told me that the computer was a piece of shit and that it wasn't my fault.[/QUOTE]

Of course.

"Smash pumpkin"

"Pick up key"

"Open door"

Hahahaha.

I liked typing "fuck off.", myself.
[quote name='Maklershed']Holy shit .. yes I do. Thats a blast from the past. I remember playing that and a bunch of computer game versions (from floppy discs) of gameshows. Like Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, Card Sharks, and that one where they have a bunch of pictures combined to make a phrase. I cant remember what game that was.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. Those DOS game compilations were the shit.

I ripped some Hugo's House of Horror sprites for Game Sprite Archives, back when I used to be staff at that site.

http://gsarchives.net/index2.php?ca...uter&game=hugos_house_of_horrors&type=sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back