Sheep go to heaven, gŌTTs go to hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']lol, I gotta hold back, I don't wanna get banned. :([/quote]

Pff you can't get banned for PMs foo.

[quote name='Rocko']Pff you can't get banned for PMs foo.[/quote]

Im talking about in the OTT. I'd be banned forever if I let loose.

Just read the first page of this one, and saw DT778 linking to an OTT from late '05.

Where the hell did the following go?

SuprTnr2
flowery
smalien
Spoony
Jaykrue
JSweeney
Mouse

And I'm sure I missed some but didn't look through the whole thing.

[quote name='Rocko']Just read the first page of this one, and saw DT778 linking to an OTT from late '05.

Where the hell did the following go?

SuprTnr2
flowery
smalien
Spoony
Jaykrue
JSweeney
Mouse

And I'm sure I missed some but didn't look through the whole thing.[/QUOTE]Jaykrue disappeared a while back; Guile's been concerned/curious about that since it happened.
Smalien still posts occasionally, doesn't he? I could have sworn JSweeney does too.

I haven't seen/heard of the rest (although Mouse is strangely familiar).

Maybe Jaykrue's pimping got the best of him.

Sweeney's last post was April 23 of this year.

You're right on smalien, though, he just made that Kwik-E-Mart thread.

Spoony is BigSpoonyBard in case that rings any bells that Spoony wouldn't.

man some of you have been here since the dawn of time, I'm still a newbie and don't get alot of the jokes you guys have on certain users.. :(

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Odin Sphere is making me damp in the pants...[/quote]
I need to play that, but I got tired of being frozen all the time in the third world place thing area.

Some fucking great deals on import GCN games at PA, but I need to get a freeloader and it may not work with the Wii. :whistle2:k

[quote name='Rocko']I need to play that, but I got tired of being frozen all the time in the third world place thing area.[/quote]
Then buy/make the potion that cures that, buh.

[quote name='Rocko']Some fucking great deals on import GCN games at PA, but I need to get a freeloader and it may not work with the Wii. :whistle2:k[/quote]
Buy the freeloader that works on the Wii, spluh.

[quote name='Rocko']I need to play that, but I got tired of being frozen all the time in the third world place thing area.

Some fucking great deals on import GCN games at PA, but I need to get a freeloader and it may not work with the Wii. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
Double jump and float over the baddies, get them bunched together, slap'em with a Cyclone. Rinse, repeat.

Make sure you're using a Warmer too. Keeps your panties toasty. If you're having too much trouble, down a Painkiller too.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I haven't seen/heard of the rest (although Mouse is strangely familiar).[/quote]

Mouse was the skinny black dude that just came in to shoot the shit and posted a pic of himself when he said he worked out but he was pretty skinny and not ripped at all like he made himself out to be. He posted a lot in the OTTs of late '04/early '05.

That's about all I remember.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Buy the freeloader that works on the Wii, spluh.[/quote]

Well, I swear I remember a thread popping up saying a fellow ordered a Freeloader that said it was compatible with the Wii, but it actually wasn't. Then there was some version numbers discussions and it was discovered that they got version a.b.c when they needed a.b.d, or whatever.

I'd just be pissed to get the Freeloader and have it not work. But right now I've got a Freeloader, Mario DDR w/ pad and Puzzle Collection in my cart for $61, which'll come to...

Well, scratch that. $34 is the cheapest shipping, I assume due to DDR mario. Which was the game I was most interested in.

Damn.

[quote name='Demolition Man']For those who haven't noticed yet.....

Demonoid is back up.
[/quote]

Oh, good.

Angelina Jolie is looking pretty good on The Daily Show. She's dressed modestly and looks the best I have ever seen her look. :drool:

[quote name='Eviltude']Angelina Jolie is looking pretty good on The Daily Show. She's dressed modestly and looks the best I have ever seen her look. :drool:[/QUOTE]
Better than in the first part of Gia? Those are some serious allegations.

[quote name='Demolition Man']For those who haven't noticed yet.....

Demonoid is back up.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='Rocko']Well, I swear I remember a thread popping up saying a fellow ordered a Freeloader that said it was compatible with the Wii, but it actually wasn't. Then there was some version numbers discussions and it was discovered that they got version a.b.c when they needed a.b.d, or whatever.

I'd just be pissed to get the Freeloader and have it not work. But right now I've got a Freeloader, Mario DDR w/ pad and Puzzle Collection in my cart for $61, which'll come to...

Well, scratch that. $34 is the cheapest shipping, I assume due to DDR mario. Which was the game I was most interested in.

Damn.[/quote]
This is what I ordered, which works just fine.

I won a Mountian Dew MiniFridge from the "Transform Your Summer" contest a week or so ago. Pretty odd that I had no email saying I won or that it was on it's way. Only took 10 days from the day I entered the contest for it to get to me

The booklet says you shouldn't keep it plugged in all the time, and that's the main reason I wanted it so I'm putting it up on Ebay.

[quote name='JimmieMac']The booklet says you shouldn't keep it plugged in all the time[/QUOTE]Or what?

[quote name='JimmieMac']I won a Mountian Dew MiniFridge from the "Transform Your Summer" contest a week or so ago. Pretty odd that I had no email saying I won or that it was on it's way. Only took 10 days from the day I entered the contest for it to get to me

The booklet says you shouldn't keep it plugged in all the time, and that's the main reason I wanted it so I'm putting it up on Ebay.[/QUOTE]

I'll give ya $20, and fuck what the book says I'll leave it on 24/7

[quote name='Demolition Man']My minifridge is on 24/7. No problems here.[/QUOTE]This is a Dew fridge, though. It's cooling to the xtreme, so it will probably burn your house down if you leave it unattended for a while.

[quote name='jmcc']This is a Dew fridge, though. It's cooling to the xtreme, so it will probably burn your house down if you leave it unattended for a while.[/QUOTE]

Oh. I'm just looking at it now. I see why it needs to be unplugged at times.

[quote name='Demolition Man']My minifridge is on 24/7. No problems here.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing your mini fridge is full of mineral water and healthy choice diners?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Or your drink will be too cold?[/QUOTE]I'd assume you'd store booze in it. How can that be "too cold?"

[quote name='mr ryles']I'm guessing your mini fridge is full of mineral water and healthy choice diners?[/QUOTE]

Actually its full of the following:

- Water
- Flavored water (Nothing beats strawberry water)
- Diet 7-UP

[quote name='Demolition Man']Actually its full of the following:

- Water
- Flavored water (Nothing beats strawberry water)
- Diet 7-UP[/quote]

just as bad.

The seal on the door didn't look too sturdy and the cooling fan looks like it could use an upgrade. I'm uploading video now of the whole "I don't know what's in the box" fiasco and will link shortly.

[quote name='2poor']Did you get any of that at Red vs Blue's Target he works at?[/QUOTE]

Nope.

[quote name='JimmieMac']The seal on the door didn't look too sturdy and the cooling fan looks like it could use an upgrade. I'm uploading video now of the whole "I don't know what's in the box" fiasco and will link shortly.[/quote]

If this video is anywhere near as epic as the one of your hunt for a 360 then we'll be looking forward to watching it.

card939.JPG

The internet, summed up on a post card.

[quote name='jmcc']I'd assume you'd store booze in it. How can that be "too cold?"[/quote]
Dunno. Why else would you unplug a fridge, besides just malfunctioning? I would guess that it only wants you to leave it plugged in when you want to cool whatever you want to put in it and unplug it once that's accomplished.

[quote name='mr ryles']I'll give ya $20, and fuck what the book says I'll leave it on 24/7[/quote]

Shit is goin for like 60-90 bucks on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back